All Comments on 'Whole New World'

by Christinahorny

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

fucking good

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago

Amazing buildup. Couldn't help finishing along with Tim and his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a 5 star

pretty darn good. nice buildup. i would have liked even more buildup. some more accidental touching maybe, more nude time together in the room as prelude to beach, maybe some open masturbation, more discourse about feelings...but that's just me. well done.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 12 years ago
Out standing!

A truely great start. This story has so many possibilities.Keep them cuming.

roadieroadiealmost 12 years ago
Nice work

Christina:

Read both your stories (so far) and think you've done a really good job.

Please keep going!

- r

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Excellent

This is an excellent story so far, I really believe in incest romance and hope that Tim and his mother become a couple. Their both consenting adults so there's nothing wrong with that idea. Maybe Karen and Brian come out as siblings and are planning to stay together forever. Thanks for the read and please continue.

brosismombrosismomalmost 12 years ago
great stuff

next installment ASAP please

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Christina and Tim make a sweet couple. It would be sweet if their relationship blossomed into more than just sexual lovers.

I would like to find out if Christina became pregnant with Tim's baby?

That would make a very hot storyline,with Tim watching Christina's belly grow with his child as her pregnancy moved on month after month.

Tim, Christina, and Karen in a threesome when Karen comes to visit would be a hot read too ,with Christina and Karen doing the lesbian girl on girl love.

Thanks for the good read

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
great

i wish i could be in that situation and relax with and have no inhibitions with my son

ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 12 years ago
Concur

I concur with all the others' comments I have read. This was very well written and begs to be continued. You didn't want to disappoint any of the characters in your story; don't disappoint your readers, either. Rick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Powerhouse Story

There is an enormous amount of room for future development in this story line. You are off to a tremendous start. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mom and son

having had a incest relationship with my mom i enjoyed tis story very much....keep up the great writting

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaalmost 12 years ago
Very nice indeed :)

This was one of the better stories I have read on this site. Believable, well written and erotic. Just what literotica should be.

Look forward to hearing what happened when she came to say with them :)

droogedroogealmost 12 years ago
Sweet Summer Lovin'

This is a very good story. It was more realistic than most as both mother and son are gentle with one another as they slowly, gently and lovingly reach what becomes a believable conclusion. The structure of the story left so many openings for it to develop as has already been pointed out. I think that could dangerously tempt the writer and take the story into a different genre. The beauty of this story is that it is primarily a gentle love story where the lovers just happen to be mother and son. If mum and son sexually diverge too much it might just end up as mum discovering and exploring her slut side and Tim simply being an opportunistic lover. The special relationship between mom and son as depicted in this story would disappear and would be replaced as just another fuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot to trott

hot story made me hard as a rock,Will have to go and stroke my 9inch cock.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 12 years ago
Pleasant, believable, hot

Christina, I enjoyed this. The story was very believable and very hot. I enjoyed it greatly. Please write more.

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
Oh, the fantasies

Thanks for the read. It reminds me of when I used to sunbath nude and wished I had a woman with me to enjoy the great outdoors. Well-written and presented, and a great story. Looking forward to a sequel.

dirk2411dirk2411almost 12 years ago
Splendid!

What an absolutely pleasurable delight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exquisite

This was a perfect story. Wonderfully paced. Not so short where nothing happens, but not too long where nothing interesting happens until page 5. It was very sexy! Please write more mom/son stories in different scenarios!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i loved it

that story was so hot... you really had me wound up please continue

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago
5 Stars !!

Superb story Christina, one of the better ones on Lit. I particularly liked the slow build up to the point where they fucked, and the fact that the mother willingly accepted her sons cum deep in her puss despite the possibilties that held. Could it be the start of a breeding session? A follow up chapter is definitely needed here I reckon. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Can't Stop Now

You have a lot of places you can go with this story and I don't think you can resist writing more. Personally, I would like to see their individual relationship become more focused, before getting too many others involved with the plot. There is always time for that once things get rolling. They could have a real hot week or two before Karen gets there then...............

nicebreeze1nicebreeze1over 11 years ago
oh how erotic

I was wet as soon as the mother removed her top.. when she turned over and her son got a good look.. i pictured his big dick getting harder, this was one of the most erotic stories i have read. oh to have her son rub her breast and play with her nipples how erotic is that .my pussy is dripping wet just visualizing her son sucking her clit for the first time. i absolutely loved it. please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tim and his mom find the perfect spot for the boy's big stiff prick.

This is a great story of hot motherfucking. Poor mom has to make do with a hairbrush up her cunt, until she sees what her big strong boy's got big and hard between his legs. Well, that'll do real nicely, Tim's big prick--the biggest his mother's ever seen--is custom-made, or nature-made, to fit his mother's mommy-hole, and the boy's all for road-testing it up there. Tim unloads his young balls and coats his mother's cunt walls with great big doses of his creamy sperm. For the first but certainly not the last time.

writerjabwriterjababout 11 years ago
Great story!

Love incest from mom's point of view, and I'll just say mom and son weren't the only ones who got off -- thanks!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Very hot

Lets just say, I really envy Tim right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely amazing

One of the greatest most erotic stories I have ever read. I love it when they shower together and when she rubs sunscreen on his cock. The slow build up was just perfect, I hate mother/son stories with the mum being so slutty and rushed. This one was not like that and I just so wanted to know what happens next. Can you please keep writing stories like this because this was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lovely story

This is a really good story and it was as if I were there witnessing it all unfold. Great writing. I loved the part that it was all so natural and the build up to their making love was just.......excellent? Beautiful? It was so believable and I loved it.

norwegianman1980norwegianman1980about 9 years ago

Please continue this story ;)

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
NICE STORY !!!!!!

Most MOTHER/SON stories are hot, but this is the hottest yet. please keep it going, she could be with child. Let us know, was a good read. ...........thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful tale - thanks!

Very hot and edgy without any rough edges.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.com

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

I liked how slowly they took there time,

Then POW!!! he was in her at the beach.

Then brian and karen showed up, and

joined in. Good story,liked the players,

they made it work.

..THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More chapters needed

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

This is a well written, sensitiive mutually consensual incestuous love story between mother and son. Probably because of the age difference, the son readily admitted and accepted his unconditional love for his mother. At some point in time, he realized his mother was a woman with the same needs and wants as himself. She was a human being not just a mother, maid, cook, etc. From the mother's point of view, her age and lack of worldly experience, she wanted and needed the safety, security and unconditional love her son offered her. As a romantic and one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, the author captured one way such a relationship would begin and continue. Although written years ago, I would like to see this story continue.

mcitylinemcityline5 months ago

Some men write such boring clumsy stories. I don't know if you being a woman makes it easier to write stories that are actually sexy.

mcitylinemcityline5 months ago

I wish I could see you naked on the beach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous