Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the elevator bay in the big lobby, holding Jakes's hand, she put her other hand around Tim's neck and pulled him in to kiss her. She kissed him deeply, her tongue in his mouth, not caring if anyone was watching. As she broke their kiss, she whispered in his ear how much she liked his directions.

In the elevator, she threw both her arms around Jake's neck, just as another couple quickly stepped in as the doors closed. She thought how they must have just seen her kiss Tim and planted her lips on Jake. They made out passionately, their mouths twisting on each other as Jake held her hips, causing her dress to rise, exposing the bottom of her ass to the other couple. The couple looked at Tim, who just shrugged, watching Bell and Jake make out. The doorbell chimed, and the couple stepped out and started to laugh at what they just saw. Tim continued to watch Jake and Bella, admiring how hot his wife's ass looked in this tiny dress. He stepped closer and lifted her dress higher, caressing her bare ass cheeks like the men in the bar must have done.

Bella sensed Tim caressing her ass, broke her kiss, and looked over at her shoulder at Tim, "Those men grabbed my ass and squeezed harder than that," and went back to kissing Jake. She felt Tim's hands squeeze, and shake her firm ass cheeks in his hands, causing her to moan into Jake's mouth. Tim parted her ass cheeks, knowing he must be looking at her pink star and dripping pussy, so she pushed her ass further at him. The door chimed again and Tim slapped her ass without fixing her dress.

As they started to step off the elevator, Bella fixed her dress so she could walk down the hallway, but Tim stopped her. He yanked her dress back up to her waist, keeping her ass exposed. "Hmm," she moaned, looking at Tim curiously, questioning his sudden boldness. Tim followed Bella and Jake, arm in arm, watching Bella's ass shift in her heels with every step. She loved this sudden sense of freedom, so alive, being exposed by her husband, walking down the hotel hallway half naked and on display for anyone to admire.

Jake guided Bella into his suite, while Tim found his comfy oversized chair by the balcony to watch. Bella turned to face Jake, her hands on his chest, unbuttoning his shirt, telling him how badly she wanted him. She slid down to her knees as she reached his last button, going for his belt and pants. Tim watched his wife undressing another man while rubbing his hardening shaft over his pants. Jake's big, thick cock spring out when Bella pulled his pants to the floor. She moved her lips and face all over his cock while she reached down to untie his shoes. Jake kicked his shoes off and stepped out of his pants while Bella wrapped her lips around his cock and her little hands around his shaft. She immediately went to work on his cock with her lips, sucking him deep, making herself choke as she lost her breath. She took his cock out of her mouth, spit attached from his cock to her lips as she looked up at him for approval.

"I almost forgot what a hot cock sucker you are," he told Bella while grabbing for her hair with both hands. "Don't stop now," and pulled her mouth back down on him.

"Can she take it all in her throat?" Tim asked from behind her.

"Let's find out," and pivoted, so Tim had a side view of his wife sucking on his cock. "That's it, show Tim how you suck my cock."

Bella turned her face to see Tim, Jake's cockhead still in her mouth, poking thru her cheek. "Like watching me suck his big beautiful cock, honey?" giving him a naughty smirk.

"Stop talking and start sucking," Tim ordered.

Jake pulled her back down on him, forcing his cock into her throat, feeling her breathing through her nose. "That's it, show him. Almost there, don't stop now," her lips almost to the base of his cock as she gagged and choked, but not pulling away. "Fuck, yes!' Jake groaned, feeling him in her throat like no other woman had done before. He yanked her by the hair off his cock, spit and drool flowing from her lips as she gasped for air, letting it run down her chin and chest. She coughed, looking up at him with a smile. "Oh, you naughty little slut," he told her and pulled her back onto him again. He let her bob up and down on his cock, slurping up her spit and stroking his shaft at the same time.

She looked over at Tim again, rubbing his hard-on over his pants. She reached over and grabbed his dick in her hand while holding the base of Jake's in her other hand. She swirled her mouth around Jake's cock head, rubbing Tim's dick in her hand. She unzipped Tim's pants, pulling his dick out for him, and moved her hand to stroke Jake's with both hands. She bobbed her mouth up and down over Jake's cock while pumping him in both hands, randomly looking over to see Tim stroking his dick. Pleasuring both her men made her drip with satisfaction. She lifted Jake's big cock up, laying it across her face, "I love this big fat cock," looking at Tim, teasing him. Holding Jake's smooth balls in her hand, "Oh my god, they are getting bigger," licking them. "Are you going to give me everything inside them?" she looked up at Jake.

"You know you are going to get every drop out of them baby girl," as he helped her up off her knees.

Jake stood Bella up and pulled her dress down off her shoulders, bunching it up around her waist, and pushed her back on the bed, still wearing her heels. Bella parted her legs, giving them both a view of her dripping pussy. She looked up at Jake, not sure how he would enter her this time, doubting it would be as gentle as the first time he had her. He grabbed both her legs and turned her over on her tummy, smacking her ass hard as she rolled. She yelped, feeling the sting on her bare ass. She reached back to rub the sting on her ass, she had never been smacked so hard before. Jake moved her hand away.

"I told you I was going to spank your little ass, didn't I," giving her a stern look.

"Do it again Jake, punish her for being so sassy tonight," Tim tried saying boldly, but came out meeker than he expected.

Looking over her other shoulder at Tim, "Oh you like that don't you, seeing his strong hand on my ass. Just like those men grabbed my ass in the bar," giving Tim a dirty look. Then she felt the sting again, on the same ass cheek, and she screamed this time, "Fuck! Oh my god, Jake, that hurt."

"Oh, we both know you like it! Look how wet you are," cupping her pussy in his palm from behind. "Being a cock tease all night, enjoying all those hands on this hot little body," caressing her ass cheek he just slapped.

His fingers rubbed her clit firmly, "I did! I loved all the attention and touching," she moaned. "Please, daddy. Fuck me," she whimpered the last part softly as she put her face into the bed, holding her ass up high in front of him.

"I bet you've been thinking about my big cock inside you all week, haven't you?"

"Hmm, Hmm," she moaned, feeling his fingers do their magic on her, wanting more.

Jake removed his fingers and rubbed the head of his hard fat cock up and down her pussy. "What do you think Tim, should I let her have it?"

"No. Not yet. Make her beg for it, make her earn it," Tim said with a little more confidence in his voice.

"What? No, please, Jake," Bella looked back at him. She pushed back suddenly onto his cock, letting his cockhead push into her lips. He smacked her ass again, and she screamed, her ass turned red from the swats. She flipped her hair to the other side, turning to look at Tim again, "He is going to fuck me so hard tonight! He's going to make my pussy hurt, more than before," and smiled at him. "Jake is going to fuck your wife just like all the men in the bar want to tonight," she hissed.

"Make her earn it, Jake," Tim said again, "and you can have her however you want," he told Jake, but looking at Bella.

Hearing Tim say that made her so hot for him, but nervous at the same time. "Are you going to jerk your dick all night, honey?" giving him a leering look.

Jake shoved his two fingers back into Bella, to refocus her attention. She moaned but took it well. He curled his fingers up inside her, working her inner walls, she put her face back into the pillow, moaning. He pulled them out of her and started pinching, circling, and teasing her swollen clit. He toyed with her pussy, until she started breathing heavier, knowing her orgasm was building. "Maybe I should put the toy back inside her, and not let her orgasm," Jake told Tim, but meant for Bella. She felt his hand leave her pussy, and she immediately looked back at him, "No! Please don't stop. I'll do anything."

Jake flipped her over onto her back again. "Spread your fucking legs. Now fuck yourself. Fuck yourself, just as you do when Tim is at work," Jake commanded.

"Masturbate? But, but I don't," she stammered.

"Do it, Bella," Tim said. "Show us how you fuck yourself, then Jake can fuck you."

Bella moved her hand between her thighs and started touching her swollen pussy with two fingers. She started rubbing up and down her slit, her clit on her fingers, and started rubbing herself more. Her eyes moved back and forth between both men controlling her.

"Fuck yourself, baby girl," Jake told her while stroking his cock inches from her pussy. "Fuck yourself and I'll put my big cock you love so much inside you," teasing her.

She moaned, watching Jake's hand move over his big shaft. Rubbing herself faster, her eyes started to roll back. She looked up at the ceiling, and he knew she was close. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum," as her hips started to buck, Jake grabbed her hand, pulling it away from her pussy. Bella moaned in defeat, pleading with him to let her cum.

"Not until you beg for it," pinning her hands above her head as he climbed on top of her. "Are you going to beg like the slut wife you are?"

Bella nodded, hearing him call her a slut turned another switch on inside her. "Please! I'll be the slut you want. Please fuck me!" Bella moaned softly up to him.

"How was that, Tim?" as he kept his eyes on Bella, letting her know she had no more control.

"I didn't hear anything," Tim chuckled out loud, seeing his hot wife writhing under Jake. "Say it again," to me this time.

"P... p... please, Tim. I'll be the hot wife you want me to be. I'll do anything, just let him fuck me. Please?"

"Anything?" Tim questioned.

Bella felt Jake's hard cock stirring against her pussy as he held her down, that big cock head inches from her entrance. Jake felt her squirming under him, wanting to feel more of him. He released her hands, took his cock in his hand, and slapped her pussy with it several times. "Anything! Yes, anything!"

"Then get over here on your knees, and suck my dick like you suck Jake. I want my hot wife to suck my dick like the slut wife you are tonight," he said with more confidence.

Jake let her up, and they watched her slide off the bed and walk towards Tim gingerly.

"On your knees, Bella. Crawl to me!" Tim demanded.

Bella went to her knees immediately and crawled to Tim. She was turned on by Tim's commands. She had never seen him like this but made her nervous about what else she might have to do. What was happening to her? Is this what a hot wife does for her husband? A hundred thoughts raced through her mind until she reached Tim. She took his dick in her hand and started sucking on him, bobbing her mouth up and down on his dick.

"I want you to suck me like you suck Jake. You take him into your throat."

She forced herself further down on him, taking him into her throat, her lips to the base of his cock and balls. If he wanted the kind of blowjob reserved for Jake, she was going to give it to him. She started twisting her lips around his dick, making herself choke on it, but not letting him out of her mouth. She took his hands and put them on the back of her head as she sucked. He didn't force her down like Jake had done. She knew he couldn't use her like Jake does, only making her take him further, moaning on his cock until she felt him start to tense up. Knowing he couldn't last much longer, she started moaning with him in her throat.

Suddenly he yanked her hair back, forcing his cock to leave her mouth. She gave a little shriek at the unexpected yank. "Not yet!" Tim let out, holding his dick in his hand tight to stop himself from cumming. "Get up on the bed with your lover."

She wiped her mouth with her dress and crawled up next to Jake on the bed, waiting for the next instruction from one of them.

Jake put her on her back, her legs on his shoulders, and slapped her pussy with his cock again. "You ready for a good fucking, baby girl?"

She nodded, looking up into his eyes. Overwhelmed by the emotional roller coaster she was having.

He pushed his cock into her, halfway, stopping only to let her adjust, until he sank the rest of his big cock into her. "I love this hot little pussy," he groaned, grinding his hips into her. He built his strokes, longer and deeper, thrusting the last couple of inches into her harder. He could sense she was building her orgasm again, faster this time. She must been on edge for the last hour. So he pinned her legs back further, letting his balls grind on her asshole, making her moan louder, and gave it to her harder. It only took 6 hard, deep strokes into her before she started bucking her hips again. Feeling her start to orgasm, he yanked his cock from her, leaving her empty.

"No! No, please. Please, Jake, let me cum," Bella whimpered.

"You are going to have to earn it. Now flip that ass over," as he turned her over. When she rolled over onto all fours, he slapped her ass again, the sting from the slap on the same ass cheek made her scream. "Oh, you love that don't you," pushing the head of his cock into her pussy again. He grabbed the back of her hair, pulling her back, slamming his big cock into her as hard and fast as he could.

"Give it to her, Jake! Fuck her hard," Tim said more in an asking than directing tone.

Jake didn't need any more motivation and started pounding into her harder than ever. Holding her by the hair, asking her if she was going to cream his cock, making her scream out with every comment and question. His thighs slammed into her ass cheeks, giving her ass a random slap, making her ass cheek turn bright red. Her body started shaking and he continued his thrusts into her hard. Holding her hair back, keeping her back arched, so he could drive deep into her pussy.

Bella screamed out loud, long and guttural. Her ass cheeks bounced back on Jake as he continued his assault on her pussy, not stopping as she released her orgasm. She couldn't catch her breath but didn't want to stop him. She felt her insides empty, gushing fluids around Jake's cock. She could feel her juices splashing on her thighs as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm. She wanted to collapse on the bed, but with Jake's grip on her hair she couldn't move, only take him however long he was going to keep going. Her pussy was on fire, she felt another wave building inside her almost immediately. She reached up and grabbed the headboard to brace herself, her tits slapping together. Screaming again, "Fuck me! Fuck!"

Jake pulled his cock from her, leaving her empty and wanting more.

"No, no, no. Please!" Bella whined.

Smack across her ass, "I'm not done with you yet," Jake hissed, and rolled over onto his back. "Get your ass up here and ride me," he directed.

Bella moved over, straddling him, and lowering herself onto his big cock.

"Reverse! I want you to look at your husband when you ride my cock. You better ride it good too."

Bella turned around, her ass in Jake's face, and braced for another slap. She screamed again, getting comfortable with her voice, and screams now. She got a small amount of relief when she cried out. Her ass was stinging. She felt the head of his cock at her entrance and lowered back and down on him, feeling invaded again. She put her feet under herself so she could use her leg muscles to ride and bounce on him. She was able to control how deep she went and started enjoying the head of his big cock pulling and crushing her clit with every stroke. Bringing the head to her entrance, dropping herself back down on it, taking it all. Bouncing faster with both her hands on his thighs.

"Put your hands behind your head Bella," Tim directed.

She looked up at Tim, still holding his hard dick in his hand. She put her hands behind her neck, under her hair, and bounced on Jake's cock, her big boobs bouncing and slapping. "You like watching his big cock inside me, don't you?" she asked between deep breaths.

He just nodded and started stroking again.

"Cum for me, honey," Bella asked him.

Tim got on the bed, standing on the bed next to her, and put his dick into her mouth while she sat on Jake's cock. He held her hair tight in his hands, forcing her to deepthroat him again, Feeling her grunting as Jake thrust up into her. Tim started to fuck her mouth rougher, about to cum, he held her head in his hands and started coming in her mouth.

Bella felt him close to erupting and moaned on his cock, feeling the head of his cock hitting her throat. She looked up at him, feeling a sudden jet of cum hit the back of her throat, her eyes went wide, as he filled her mouth with cum. He had always dribbled, never shot a stream before now. She opened her mouth so he could see it, and swallowed.

Tim felt the hardest orgasm of his life, and let them know how hot it was to do that as he went back to his chair.

"I've never felt you cum so much, honey," grinding back on Jake's cock. "I'm going to start making you wait longer," winking at him.

"You've never swallowed me before either," he admitted, still rubbing his wet dick in his hand.

Jake pulled her back against his chest, as she fell back on him. She opened her legs wider, and ran her hand down her tummy to her pussy, rubbing her clit with her fingers while Jake start pumping his hips up into her fast.

"Will you lick my pussy, honey?" looking at Tim, watching Jake's cock pumping up into her.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Jake announced.

"Cover me with your cum daddy, please!" Bella turned back to look at him.

Jake lifted her and rolled off the bed. He pulled her head to the edge of the bed, standing over her face, looking down at her.

As soon as Jake's big cock slid into her mouth, she felt her legs pushed wide and Tim's tongue lapping up her juices. She moaned on Jake's cock, eyes closed getting her throat fucked by Jake, while Tim roughly assaulted her her freshly fucked pussy with his mouth. Tim started getting more aggressive, pulling on her swollen, tender lips with his lips, feeling his fingers enter her made her moan louder on Jake's cock. She put a hand into Tim's hair, holding his mouth down on her pussy, as she gagged and sucked on Jake. She was about to orgasm again and felt Tim's tongue rim her asshole. She couldn't talk, only moan, and lift her hips into Tim's mouth, letting him know not to stop. The pressure on her ass was increasing, feeling his tongue stabbing her, when he put his finger to her tender hole. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and let out, "Oh fuck," on Jake's cock.

Jake announced he was going cum, and she opened her eyes to look up at him using her mouth. Just as Jake pulled out of her mouth, he gripped his cock and shot stream after stream of cum across her pretty face and chest, milking every drop of cum onto her pretty face.

As soon as she felt Jake's cum shooting streams across her mouth, her face, and chest, she felt her ass penetrated by Tim's finger. All she could do was focus on Tim's finger in her ass. She screamed out loud, "Fuck!" she pulled her legs back with her hands, and let Tim play with her ass. She felt his finger deep inside her anus, crying out in pain and pleasure, and felt his mouth on her pussy again. "Yes! Yes!! Don't stop! Oh my god, you are in my ass," and she released another orgasm. Her body was shaking, watching Jake look at her writhe her body. Tim, smiling up at her, his finger still in her ass.