Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that didn't you, baby," Tim enjoying himself and watching his hot wife squirm uncontrollably.

"Hmm, oh my god. Ease it out slowly, please," she panted.

Tim gently pulled his hand back, slowly, watching the look on her face as she grimaced, his fingers leaving her ass.

"Oh Fuck!" She screamed, feeling it leave her tight ring. "Oh my god. Oh my god," she panted, trying to catch her breath. After several minutes, catching her breath, and bringing her heart rate back down, her hand caressed her used pussy. She wanted to touch her ass but was afraid to touch it. Jake was caressing her head, brushing her hair out of her face. "How many fingers did you have in my ass?"

Tim chuckled, "Just two. Did it feel like more?"

"Oh my god, it felt like you had my big toy in there," and smiled at them both.

"Did it feel good though," Tim questioned.

"Yeah, it did. I never thought I would admit it, but it was totally hot. But my pussy is so tender too, so maybe that helped."

Jake went to the phone, "I am ordering dessert and drinks after that. I think we all had the biggest orgasms." Everyone laughed at that and agreed. "Cheesecake, water, and wine sound good to everyone?" Bella and Tim said it sounded good to them.

While Jake talked to room service, Bella and Tim talked about the night's activities, sharing what they liked most about it, and wanted to do again. Bella went to the bathroom to pee and clean herself up. Looking at herself in the mirror, she had cum everywhere. Once again, Jake didn't disappoint with his heavy, big balls full of cum. She took a washcloth and cleaned her chest and face without trying to smear her eye makeup, knowing she still needed to walk through the hotel looking like this. She adjusted her dress, covering her nipples, and went back into the room and lay on the bed next to Jake, while Tim sat next to her, caressing her hair. They talked about the new toy and all the fun they had in the bar, wanting to do it again, teasing Bella with the high vibes inside her. Jake was caressing her thigh with his fingers, and she loved it. She had never had a man worship her legs and caress her like he did. She was starting to drip again when his fingertips started teasing her pussy lips, and she jumped when the waiter knocked hard on the door.

Jake started to get up to answer it, but Tim had another idea. "Baby, why don't you answer the door?" more of a direction than a request.

Bella looked at Tim with a curious look, "Okay, sure," and fixed her dress as she stood. "How do I look?" she smirked teasingly, adjusting her dress, her nipples hard and poking through. She opened the door, expecting a middle-aged guy doing room service as a night job. Instead, standing in front of her was a handsome, college-aged guy, about 6'3", toned, fit body, dark short hair, Italian complexion, with a big bright smile. The waiter was wearing black shorts, and a tight red polo shirt over his chiseled chest. She was a little taken back, smiling at him, seeing his eyes drift over her body, noticing her hard nipples.

"Good evening ma'am. Would you like me to set up the trays anywhere in particular?" he said with his big teeth smile.

"Oh, um, anywhere I guess," she smiled at him, admiring his body.

Tim noticed the young guy checking out his wife, and that made him excited. His eyes looked at Bella with lust, and knew he would fuck her given the chance. His cock stirred seeing Bella look him over. She was staring at him like a smitten schoolgirl, which made him chuckle to himself.

Bella noticed Tim's chuckle and asked, "What?" What's so funny?" blushing at her question.

"Nothing," grinning at Bella. "Are you sure there is nothing else on the menu you wanted, Bella?"

Bella looked at him sternly, telling him to stop with her eyes. Bella started talking to him as he uncovered the trays and set plates out for the cheesecakes and glasses for the wine and water. Asking him if he was going to college, and how often he works out, wrapping both her hands around his big bicep playfully, to show the size of his bicep.

He flexed for her, lifting her onto her toes as he lifted his arm with her holding on. He was playing lacrosse on a scholarship until he hurt his knee and had to take the season off. He gathered the trays, and started to leave, then paused and told them to have a wonderful night, his eyes wandering over Bella's body one more time.

Jake got his wallet off the dresser to give the waiter a tip and apologized as he went through his wallet that he didn't have any cash.

Tim jumped up and pulled his wallet out too, and did the same. "Umm, since we don't have any cash, and you deserve a tip. Would you like to touch my wife?" Tim blurted.

"Um Sir?" the kid asked puzzled.

"Tim? What are you doing?" Bella whispered to Tim.

Tim put his hand around Bella's waist and walked her over to the young man. "So, what do you think?" standing behind Bella as if presenting her to him. "Would you like to touch her big boobs? It's okay, you can."

"Um, well sure. I mean, if it's okay with you Ma'am?" he stuttered.

Bella felt Tim's hand on her lower back, guiding her forward to him. She took a step forward, directly in front of him, and took his strong hands in hers. Looking up at him, she put his big strong hands on her boobs and squeezed his hands into her chest. His fingers immediately gripped her flesh and she started to melt into him. He massaged, groped, and squeezed her tits, and she giggled. "Do you like them?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, wow," he whispered back, looking down at her tits barely covered in her little dress.

"Let me help you," and Bella pulled her shoulder out of one side and pulled her dress down to her waist, exposing her tits to him. "Now you can play with them," with a smile.

He gently caressed her tits, rolling her nipples between his big fingers, making her moan. He saw her enjoy how he played with her nipples and started pulling on them, pulling away from her tit flesh until they slid from his fingers.

Bella moaned again, feeling this young stud play with her tits. She reached up and wrapped her hands around his neck, looking him in the eyes toying with her nipples. "Lick on them," she half whimpered, half directed.

He cupped her tits in both his hand, lifting them, leaned down, and licked her right nipple, then over to her left. Her hands were in his hair, feeding him her nipples as she moaned and whimpered.

Bella threw her head back, turned her head, and saw Tim watching. "You like this, honey? Hmm, his mouth feels so good on my nipples."

Jake stood and walked to Bella and her new friend. He put his hands on her hips and slipped her dress up over her ass, so her dress was now bunched around her waist. Jake cupped her ass cheeks in both his hands, and squeezed, causing another moan from Bella. His hand slipped down the crack of her ass and cupped her pussy in his palm. As soon as his fingers parted her lips, she gushed into his palm, bringing another loud moan.

Bella was writhing between these two strong men. The waiter, whose name she didn't even know, was devouring her boobs, while Jake was playing with her pussy.

"Go to your knees, baby girl. Thank him properly with your mouth," and he stepped away from her.

Bella looked back at Jake and Tim, both nodding and watching eagerly. Bella sank to her knees in front of the waiter, looking up at him as she undid his shorts, pulling them down with his boxers. His cock was rock hard in front of her. He wrapped her hand around it, looking back at Tim again, smiling, and licked the head of his cock. She loved the look Tim always gave her when she was being naughty, so she was encouraged to make this young cock cum all over her. She plunged her mouth down on him, taking him into her throat, and causing him to groan with pleasure. She worked her lips up and down his shaft, one hand stroking his shaft, her other hand cupping his big smooth balls. She looked up and the young man was watching her suck his cock. She smiled up at him, rubbing the head of his hard cock on her cheek and lips, while stroking him. "You like that baby?" she asked. She didn't wait for an answer and ran her tongue down the bottom side of his shaft to his balls. Enjoying his smoothness, she licked and sucked on each ball, wrapping her lips around each one, tickling them with her tongue before moving to the other side. His cock wasn't as big as Jake's but was so perfect, with a nice mushroom head, and so rigid. She put his back into her mouth, taking him to the back of her throat, letting him choke her with it, as her drool overran her lips and dripped down her chin to her boobs. She was moaning on his cock, devouring him with pleasure, craving his cum. She felt his hands touch her hair and then moved away. She took his hands and put them on her head, while not letting his cock leave her lips. She twisted her lips around his cock and felt pressure on the back of her head. It made her smile inside knowing he wanted to fuck her mouth. She bobbed her mouth further down his cock, making the "gulk gulk gulk" noises with her throat as she choked him down.

She felt him grunting, holding her by the hair, forcing himself into the back of her throat. She felt him starting to tighten up, "He is close," she thought. She pushed his thighs with both hands, releasing his cock from her throat, and she coughed, gasping for air. "You want to cum in my mouth or on my face, baby?" she asked, looking up at him, his wet cockhead resting on her lower lip.

"On your face," he hissed while trying to hold it back a little longer.

She gave him a big grin, wiped a glob of her spit off her lips and chin, and used it as lube to pump his cock in her hand. She started pumping his shaft with both hands faster, gripping tight as she wrapped her lips around just the tip, licking his precum off his hole. "Give it to me!" she demanded, looking up at him. "That's it, cum all over my married face," she whispered.

He grunted and exploded. The first stream hit her right on the nose and lips, the next stream landed on her cheek as she flinched, and the third hit her cheek, left eye, and forehead. He grunted again while Bella gripped his shaft. She stuck her tongue out, and milked another glob of thick cum onto her tongue and lips, swallowing it for him while he watched. She took his cock back into her mouth, to the base, cleaning his cock while pulling off tight around her lips. When his cock left her lips with a pop, she smiled up at him and thanked him for his amazing big cock.

"Wow. You made my week! That was hot as fuck!" he let her know.

He helped her up off her knees, her big boobs bouncing as she stood. "I think I should clean myself up," winking at him and went to the bathroom to wipe cum off her face for the second time tonight.

Tim and Jake thanked him for his service and he left their room happy and satisfied. The guys talked about how hot it was to see her suck off that young guy and how eager she seemed to be. Jake commented on how much Tim seemed to enjoy watching Bella be touched by others. Tim admitted it was something that he always enjoyed seeing. It's how they started talking about sharing her, and how much it turned him on seeing other men lust after his beautiful wife. He thanked Jake for helping with developing the hot wife in her and showing her such a good time.

Bella was cleaning her face and chest with another towel and realized how much cum he had built up. Thinking how beautiful his cock was, she wondered how he would fuck and feel inside her. She looked at herself in the mirror, "I am such a hot wife now. Oh my god, what a slut you are Bella," wiping a glob of cum off her nipple. "You just sucked a guy off and don't even know his name! You are loving all cock and attention you are getting," she told herself.

"Bella! Are you about ready to go home?" Tim called out.

"Already? Michelle is used to being out late, she won't mind," Bella protested.

"Baby, it's 12:30! We need to get home," Tim reminded her.

Bella came out pouting, her dress still around her waist, drying her chest off, and lowered herself onto Jake's lap. "But Jake has only gone one round, and I know he has more," kissing him on the cheek.

Jake laughed, "Don't bring me into this, or you are going to get yourself into more trouble," as he parted her legs and ran his hand up her inner thigh to her pussy. "this pussy didn't get enough attention tonight?" tapping his palm on her swollen wet pussy.

"No, never," she pouted playfully, pushing him back on the bed. "I always want more of this," grabbing his cock over her pants.

"You are a greedy little girl tonight," he laughed, bringing a laugh to Tim and Bella.

"Are you saying you don't want more of my wet married pussy," she teased, crawling up on his chest, straddling him. "She wants more of you Jake, come on, please?" and slid up his chest, until her pussy was hovering over his mouth.

"Oh I want her," Jake said, sticking his tongue out to lick her lips.

She lowered herself onto his mouth, something she had never done, not even with Tim. "Hmm, oh my god Jake. Yes, lick me," as she started to grind her pussy on his mouth and tongue.

"Bella, don't start. We need to get home," Tim cautioned, putting on his shoes.

"Hmm, just a minute. Hmm, Jake is going to fuck me again," she moaned, grinding her hips, as Jake slurped on her pussy.

"I can bring her home," Jake gasped, lifting Bella off his mouth.

Tim thought about leaving his wife here with Jake while he went home. But decided against it. He made himself a rule that he wouldn't let her fuck others without him when he first decided to start sharing his wife. But damn he loved knowing she was getting fucked by Jake. "I tell you what, the boys have back-to-back soccer games tomorrow, I'll bring you back tomorrow afternoon if Jake is still going to be here.

She looked down at Jake, now sitting on his chest, her bare pussy dripping on him. "Is that okay? Can you play with me tomorrow?" she asked with a pouty look.

"Yes, we can play tomorrow. Tonight you need to get home and be mom," he told her as he picked her up in his hands and set her to the side of the bed.

"God I love how you can do that, just pick me up however you want," she giggled. She stood up, straightened her dress, put her hair in a pony, ignoring the strands of cum in her hair, and asked if she looked good enough to be in public.

Jake slapped her on the ass and told her, "You definitely don't look like you sucked three cocks tonight,"

Tim looked at Bella, reminded by Jake his wife took three different cocks in her mouth tonight, with lust, and made his dick stir. "You look like an amazing hot wife, baby," he told her and kissed her cheek.

"Okay goodnight handsome," she told Jake and kissed his lips. "Anything you'd like me to wear tomorrow for our play date? Just remember I have kids," she gave him a grin.

"Wear whatever, just no panties. And bring a bikini so we can hang out at the pool if we have time and you are not too sore," and he slapped her ass.

Tim took his wife by the hand and walked her out. On the drive home, they talked about the night, and the toy, and wished she had brought it with her. She asked Tim to remind her to get it from Jake tomorrow. They talked about all the looks she got, all the various hands on her, and how much Tim loved seeing her touched. She asked him three different times if he liked seeing how other men touched his wife. She loved hearing him tell her how much it turned him on seeing her act like a slut for other men. Seeing her suck off the young waiter was a big surprise that turned them both on.

He put his hand on her bare thigh as he drove, asking her what her favorite parts of the night were. She explained how she loved when he got a little demanding, and directed her, how she gushed seeing him be so bold. She took his hand and put it on her bare pussy, pushing his fingers into her. She fucked herself with his fingers while he drove, telling him not to look. Taking his hand and rubbing it up and down her swollen wet pussy, building her orgasm, she was loving how he participated with her and Jake tonight. She slipped down in the seat, opening her legs wider, a foot on the dash, the other crossed over the center console, and took his middle finger and rimmed her asshole. She told him how it felt sucking Jake's cock and feeling his finger in her ass She started pushing on his hand, forcing his finger into her ass. She moaned feeling her ass being penetrated again, holding his hand with both of hers as he wiggled his finger in her ass.

"You like that, honey? Hmm," letting go of his hand and rubbing her clit while he fingered her asshole. "Oh my god, I want to cum," she moaned.

"I love how you are when getting off, baby," Tim said, his finger starting to go in and out of her ass. "But I don't want you to cum yet. I want to build it inside you," still fingering her ass.

"Hmm, fuck! Are you going to tease me again and make me beg?" rubbing her clit harder with her hand.

"Take your hand off your pussy, baby. Stop touching!' Tim commanded. When he noticed she slowed her rubbing but didn't stop, he backed his finger out of her ass.

"No, no, please? Don't stop," she whined.

"I told you to stop and you didn't," he looked over at her. "You are going to learn to listen to instructions or you won't orgasm," and put his middle finger to her lower lip. "Suck on it."

She parted her lips slightly, feeling him push his dirty finger into her mouth. She wasn't sure what to expect or how it would taste. Luckily it didn't taste like anything, thankful she was clean. And she held his hand in both her hands and started sucking his finger like a cock. Swirling her tongue around his finger, sucking on his finger hard.

"Oh you like having something in your mouth, don't you? My cock sucking hot wife," looking at her with lust. He pulled his finger from her mouth, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her over to his lap.

Bella loved his sudden forcefulness. It was so unlike him, something she would expect Jake to do, and would gladly do it. Feeling her being forced into his lap, she pivoted in her seat, undid her seatbelt, and lifted her ass, on her knees in her seat. She started sucking on his dick, as deep and hard as she could while he drove. She bobbed her mouth on his dick the rest of the way home. She wanted to stop at red lights, but he just held her head down on him. Feeling him pulling her dress up, exposing her bare ass and swollen pussy to anyone driving next to them, made her more horny. She sensed pulling into the driveway, bumping his dick into the back of her throat. He stopped the car and pulled her up off his dick. You better wait here until Michelle leaves, she shouldn't see you like this.

"See me like what? A slut hot wife with cum in her hair and drool dripping off her?" wiping spit off her chin and into her mouth, licking her fingers.

"You are out of control," laughing getting out of the car.

Tim made sure Michelle got out of the house without seeing Bella, letting her know she was asleep in the car. Once she was gone, he went to get his wife looking like a slut. When Bella stepped out of the car, he stopped her and started undressing her. Pulling her dress down her chest, down and over her hips to her feet. She stepped out of it, naked in just her heels. He lifted her foot onto the bumper and unstrapped each heel. He slapped her on the ass and told her to get inside.

Bella giggled, turned on by her husband's commands and finally taking control of her since they started this journey. She went through the house naked and climbed up on the bed. Tim locked the bedroom door, just in case one of the boys woke up, and directed Bella to get on all fours. "You look so sexy like that," he said while undoing his pants. "Stick your ass up, arch your back," sliding his shirt off, stroking his dick. He could still see her ass cheek pink from the previous smacks she got from Jake. He reached over and caressed her ass cheek, squeezing then caressing. Feeling her pushing her ass back into his hand turned him on more. He ran his fingers down the crack of her ass, over her tight hole, and to her pussy, cupping her in his palm. She was dripping already.