Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Bella and Tim's journey into the hot wife life.
12.9k words
4.66
36.9k
68

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
581 Followers

This is Part 3 in the continuing journey for Bella and Tim into the hot wife lifestyle. If you haven't read chapters 1 & 2, it will make chapter 3 even more erotic for you.

When we left in chapter 2, Bella was walking through the hotel bar in Jake's direction, wearing her sexy cutout dress, and the remote toy inside her kitty buzzing low while she walked. She was walking back to their table when she saw Jake, standing next to time at the table, wearing a big smile, controlling the buzzing she was feeling inside her.

"Hello Baby girl," holding his arms out to her.

"Jake!" she almost jumped into his arms, and would if she could if it wasn't for the tiny dress she was wearing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her face against his face.

"You look amazing baby girl. Let me look at you," as he lifted her hand, and stepped back, spinning her slowly, putting her on display in front of everyone else in the bar. Her dress had risen, barely covering her ass, and she did not attempt to pull it down. Her big boobs were bulging and looked so sexy when they jiggled. He guided her back to the high stool, admired her thighs when she sat, and pulled up a chair next to her, across from Tim. "Are you enjoying your new toy, Bella?" as he slid the pink circle up slightly on the screen of his phone.

"I do! Oh my god, it feels amazing," as she leaned across the table, legs crossed, and started giggling.

Tim enjoyed seeing the happy expressions, and the giggling she was doing. "What is it anyway? Is it on remote?" Tim asked.

Jake looked at Tim, saw his interest, and slid his phone in front of him. He showed Tim how the app works, "Sliding the pink circle up increases the vibe power, like this," watching Bella start to squirm, her facial expressions intensifying, letting a moan slip from her lips as the pink circle went halfway. They all laughed at watching Bella and slid it back down to a subtle barely noticeable buzz.

"Oh my, you boys are going have to go easy on my kitty, the night is still young," she grinned at Tim.

"I'd like to control it this time," Tim suggested. "Bella, walk around the bar for me again," in a more commanding tone than a suggestion.

Bella looked at Jake, then at Tim, biting her lower lip, turned on by Tim's request. The way he said it was more forceful than she had ever heard him. It turned her on. "Okay, for you honey, anything," and slid off her chair and adjusted her dress.

Tim looked at his watch, "We have time before dinner reservations, right Jake?"

"Yeah, sure," taken back by Tim's sudden control.

Bella looked around, the bar was filling up quickly, noticing groups of people gathering in clusters wearing similar lanyards around their necks. Bella held up a finger pointing in the direction she had made her circle before, and Tim nodded.

Tim gave the pink circle a sudden movement, causing Bella to pause and turn back to look at Tim and Jake watching her. She grinned and mouthed, "Be nice."

Tim had it on a low setting, occasionally bumping the circle up whenever Bella moved around people's chairs, causing her to pause or tilt her head back. As she moved around a few lower tables at the far end, having to turn sideways to slip by a bigger group of people Tim slid the pink circle up higher, watching Bella grab the man she was next to on the shoulder to steady herself.

Bella gasped at the jolt inside her, grabbing for support before her knees buckled, her hand landing on the shoulder of a young man sitting with a group of friends. The man looked up at her, and the vibe became more intense. She gasped out loud, her mouth open, and leaned over the table next to the man almost spilling his drink. Her boobs were on display to everyone at the table as she leaned over the table.

"Hey there, would you like to join us?" the man asked playfully, looking at her big boobs.

"Sorry," she stuttered, trying to ignore the buzzing inside her. "I, um, stumbled when I got," her hand gripping his arm tight as the vibe got stronger than ever. "Oh my, Sorry!" smiling at the man.

He swung his knee out behind her and pulled his arm back she was holding, so she stumbled back onto his knee and lap. "Let's get the lady a drink guys," as he suddenly had his arm around her on her hip, her boobs pressed against his shoulder.

Tim watched her sit on the man's lap, his cock stirring instantly, at the sight of his wife sitting on a stranger's lap. He looked at Jake, who was also watching. Jake shrugged and gave Tim a grin, letting him know he was also enjoying the show. Tim slid the pink circle back down and watched Bella compose herself and remove the man's hand from her hip.

Bella removed the man's hand from her up and his other from her bare thigh, and quickly stood up, her boobs right in the man's face. She stepped back, bumping her ass into a woman behind her, who looked at Bella up and down and smiled.

"Sorry," returning the smile, and continued to move around the bar. As soon as she took a few steps the buzzing inside her started again. Random waves of pleasure moved through her, knowing Tim was sliding the pink circle up and down slowly. She eased her way between another group of convention goers, all with the same lanyards and suits. Her boobs rubbed against strangers' arms, shoulders, and backs. Her ass and hips pressed against the tight-packed crowd, and the sudden jolt hit her again, harder this time as she was squeezed between two men. Her knees buckled, and she caught herself, her hands on each shoulder of the men she was between. Both men caught her, wrapping their arms around her little waist, looking at her with shock, then lust. Their eyes roamed over her body in her little dress. With her arms up on their shoulders, her boobs almost falling out with her hard nipples poking through, as her dress revealed more of her flesh.

Both men started flirting instantly, asking to buy her a drink, while she just smiled. She tried to compose herself at the intense orgasm building inside her and the strong buzzing working her kitty. She bit her lip and gasped out loud just as the men wrapped their hands around her waist. Seeing her reaction gave the men more encouragement, sensing her pleasure at their hands. The friends in front of her started making comments on her dress, and how hot she looked, all staring at her big boobs barely covered. The men holding her had now slid their perspective hands over her ass, each one holding and caressing a cheek.

Tim and Jake both watched from a distance, knowing this group of guys were groping her while she was stuck between them. Jake looked at Tim, then the app, seeing how high it was. Jake nodded to Tim suggesting he should turn it down. Instead, he bumped it higher.

Bella slipped her hands around each man's neck, as they completely held her up for support as her body reacted to the strong vibes. A man in front of her closed in tighter, staring at her nipples poking thru her dress. He put his hand on her hips, knowing he was about to slide them up to her tits, knowing she couldn't stop him if he did. She felt her dress being pushed up over her ass, and hands on each bare ass cheek. She let out a moan, and pushed herself up, on her toes in her heels, but was frozen with the buzzing inside her. She tilted her head back, looking up at the ceiling, and suddenly the buzzing stopped, but her kitty was tingly like crazy, on the edge of an orgasm. She felt a hand cup her right boob and realized three different men were groping her, touching her all at once.

"Bella! Bella!" and she saw Jake in front of her, reaching for her hand.

She unwrapped an arm from the man on her right, as the man holding her boob released her and the hands on her ass disappeared. She took Jake's hand and he pulled her into him, fixing her dress behind her.

"Thank you! Oh my god, I was frozen," she gathered herself. Fixing her dress, "Did you enjoy doing that to me? It was so powerful!"

"That was Tim, not me. I was a little worried there for a minute," he told her.

When they reached their table, Jake got the notification their table was ready. She composed herself more, fanning herself, and telling them how intense it was. "Tim, that was a bit much. I could barely hold myself up," she gently scolded him.

"But you looked so hot! We need to get one of those," referring to her toy.

Bella rolled her eyes at him playfully, hit his arm, wrapped her arms through her men, and let them escort her into the restaurant.

The hostess led them to their table, Jake guiding Bella in front of him with Tim trailing. She felt heads turn walking by each table, the leering looks, the lustful stares and she was eating it up, smiling. She caught a man sitting with his wife and another couple watching her, staring. She could see his eyes move down her body as she got closer, smiling at him as she passed. When they got to their table, they all paused, not sure where Bella wanted to sit.

"Honey, why don't you sit next to Jake," Tim told them, as he sat in a chair across from their booth.

Jake helped Bella slide into the booth, admiring her bare thighs and how far her dress rode up as she slid across the leather bench. His hand went directly to her bare thigh, giving her a soft grip, as she crossed her legs over his hand.

Bella started the conversation, "Do you realize how high you turned it up? I couldn't even stand. Luckily those two guys caught me, or I would have fallen on the floor," blushing at how vulnerable she was wearing the toy.

"I know! It was so hot! When you dropped onto that guy's lap, I didn't realize how high it went."

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it," she laughed.

"Hell yes, I did! That's why I did it again," he said excitedly.

"The guy enjoyed it too! His hand slid up my thigh thinking I was coming onto him," she whispered.

"Really?" a concerned, but aroused look on his face.

"Yea, and the two other guys who caught me were grabbing my ass under my dress until Jake rescued me," turning and kissing Jake on his lips. "Thank you."

Jake nodded and fanned his fingers out on her inner thigh for her to uncross her legs for him. "I love this little dress," looking down at her chest and the top of her thighs visible. His fingertips ran along her kitty lips gracefully, causing her to melt into his hand, and close her eyes.

"You keep that up and I am going to cum right here," she said looking him in the eyes, enjoying his caresses.

"You are not going to orgasm until I let you orgasm tonight," he told her.

"I've been so close for the last 30 minutes. I feel like I need to pee," she said pleading.

Jake turned on the vibe again, with a low steady buzz while he caressed her kitty lips, pushing and tugging on the toy. Tim and Jake both watched her squirm, her mouth open, trying not to orgasm but wanting to. He told her not to, or she wouldn't get his cock, while teasing her more.

"I'm going to pee!" she gasped.

Jake turned the toy off and stopped touching her. "It means you are being filled with your juices, and you are about to squirt baby girl." he chuckled. "You are going to burst! Did you touch yourself at all this week?"

"No! You told me I couldn't," she whined. "I need to go pee," as she tried to scoot out of the booth.

Jake stopped her, "Before you go to the bathroom, remove the toy. You are going to gush and feel like an orgasm, so prepare yourself," as he stood up and smacked her on the ass as she hurried to the restroom.

In the bathroom, she pulled up her dress and hovered over the toilet. She pulled on the pink stem of the toy and immediately gushed her release. The sudden pressure on her clit pulling it out, made her yelp out loud, and moaned as she let her fluids flow. She moaned and whined, along with a few "Oh my gods," at the release. She composed herself, fixed her dress, and stepped out to wash her hands. A waitress was washing her hands and asked Bella if she was okay.

"Yes," blushing with a giggle, "thanks. My boyfriend has been teasing me for the last couple of hours."

"That sounds fun! Your dress is fuckin hot,"

"Thanks! He got it for me. He likes showing me off. Damn, I forgot my lipstick," looking at herself in the mirror, adjusting her hair.

"Would you like mine? Similar color at least." she offered.

"Really? That is so sweet! Thank you."

"It's liquid lipstick, if that's okay?"

"Liquid? I've never worn that before," Bella admitted shyly.

"Here, let me apply it for you then," as she stood in front of Bella, very close she dipped the applicator and started painting Bella's lips. She could feel the girl's breath on her chest as she breathed. She painted her lower lip, then slowly painted her upper lip. "Now press your lips together, pucker them, but don't press too hard," she guided.

Bella pressed her lips together and she smeared her lower lip to low and both girls started laughing. Bella looked at herself in the mirror and laughed harder.

Laughing, the waitress said, "Oh my god! You look like you've been sucking cock for hours! Here, I can't let you leave like this," took a tissue, and started cleaning her lips. She gingerly wiped it off Bella's lower lip, complimenting her plump lips. Bella leaned back on the counter, and the waitress leaned in against her, their legs touching, as she painted Bella's lips very slowly, their faces inches from each other. When the waitress was done, she told Bella, "Now pucker your lips, but don't let them touch."

When Bella puckered her lips, the waitress leaned in and touched her lips against hers. Feeling her lips touch, she melted into her. She felt so soft. She dropped the toy she was holding into the sink and put her hands on the waitress's hips. The girls made out for several minutes, feeling the waitress's tongue in her mouth, her hands on her thighs.

"You are fuckin hot," the waitress whispered to her, breaking their kiss. "I love these," holding Bella's toy, still pressing against her. Are you putting it back inside?

"Yeah, he wants it inside me all night."

The waitress put the buzzing end in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, tasting Bella's juices, and lifted Bella's dress. Bella parted her legs, knowing what she wanted to do, and felt her push the toy into her pussy. The waitress pulled and pushed on the skinny end to make sure it was lodged inside Bella.

The girls said goodbye and Bella thanked her for the help. Before she left, Bella asked her for one favor. The waitress agreed and walked out. The waitress walked to Tim and Jake's table, put a hand on Tim's shoulders, and whispered in his ear, "Your wife is fucking hot," and walked away.

Tim looked at Jake in shock and told him what the waitress had told him. Both of them laughed and agreed Bella was becoming a handful. They talked about how far she had come since 3 weeks ago. Jake liked to remind Tim he was the first to open her up and get her addicted to being a hot wife. Tim confessed he loved watching how he fucked her and bent her to his will. He encouraged him to go further but would like to join if he was okay with it. Jake agreed and would think of something.

Bella walked up with a big smile, looking refreshed, and her make-up still on point. Both men admired. She slipped into the booth and asked what the boys were talking about, as Jake's hand found her thigh as usual. She was becoming so used to his hand on her thighs, that she kept her thighs parted under the table to give him full access. As soon as she got comfy in the booth Jake asked her how was her pee break. Bella smiled at him and told them how she gushed just like he described. She had a nice orgasm, and there was a girl who heard, and then helped her with her lipstick, and pushed her pouty lips out.

"Did you kiss her or touch her?" Tim asked curiously.

"Hmm Hmm, it was so erotic how she kissed me," Bella blushed admitting to kissing another girl for the first time.

"Oh you naughty girl, you," Jake whispered playfully.

"I am huh," a smirk on her face then biting her lip. "Do you like that honey, another girl touching and kissing your wife?" looking at Tim, while leaning over the table so her tits were resting on it being pushed up and out.

"Yes, you know I do," as he adjusted himself.

"Are you touching yourself, honey? Getting hard knowing your sweet wife is being touched by others?" she grinned and sat back again, teasing him.

Tim just nodded.

"Good, because Jake is hard too," her little hand holding onto Jakes's shaft while he played with her. Turning to Jake, she asked, "Are you going to take me upstairs and spank me for being naughty?"

"Oh baby girl, I am going to do more than just spank that hot little ass," he whispered while sliding his phone over to Tim, and caressing her kitty lips with the other hand.

Tim eagerly took Jake's phone and moved the pink circle, watching Bella start to squirm. Bella wanted to challenge him, trying not to react to him teasing her back. He noticed her nipples start to swell again in her dress. "Tell me how many times you've been touched tonight," he demanded with a quivering voice.

Bella looked at him, eyes narrowed, then to Jake, almost as if for permission. He knew and nodded. Bella started to open her mouth to tell him, but he slid the pink circle up. A slight squeal was the only thing that left her lips, gripping Jake's shaft tight. But she was determined to tell him if that's what he wanted to hear. She took a deep breath and he slid the circle down again, "The man's lap I sat on, he touched my left boob and my inner thigh," another deep breath with the steady buzz inside her. "I wish he would have fingered me in front of his friends," giving him a naughty smirk. Another strong wave of vibes hit her, stronger than before as she tried to look at Tim in his eyes, but had to throw her head back and clamp her thighs shut on Jake's hand. "Tim!" she gasped, and the vibes lessened.

"Tell me! I know there was more tonight," he commanded.

"Of course, there were, honey. The two men who caught me, both had their hands under my dress, squeezing my bare ass. I touched their necks, and almost begged them for more," she smiled at Tim. "And the one you probably couldn't see was the man who stood in front of me, grabbing both my tits," giving him a dirty look. Seeing the look on his face told her he hadn't seen that. "That's right honey, he grabbed both my tits, and pinched my nipples over my dress," embellishing the last part for his benefit. She felt her sassiness being punished as a strong wave of vibes hit her again. Her legs widened, throwing her leg over Jake's leg, spread wide under the table, looking up at the ceiling. "Tim, please I can't handle anymore," she begged him.

He slid the pink circle back down, "Who else, tell me."

"Oh fuck, oh my god," settling back down, her pussy on fire. The waitress in the bathroom touched me, kissed me."

"I think it's time we get this little girl upstairs before she makes a mess in her seat," Jake suggested.

Bella turned to Jake, grabbing his face in both hands and kissing him deeply. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, feeling his joining hers. She opened her eyes, while kissing, panting into his mouth, "Please, I need you," she hissed into his mouth.

Jake pulled the toy from her pussy, creamy and slick from her juices, and put it into her mouth to clean. She wrapped her lips around it, sucking it into her mouth, swirling her tongue, cleaning it as fast as she could. "Good girl," and put the toy into his pocket. "Let's get you upstairs and get you the spanking you deserve."

Jake guided her out of the restaurant, past the numerous customers who were staring at her. Bella noticed the waitress from the bathroom standing with the hostess, and put her hand on hers, thanking her. The waitress smiled and told her to have fun, looking at her holding another man's hand, and her husband following.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
581 Followers