All Comments on 'Whom You Least Expect Ch. 02'

by AnonymousWriter244

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 6 years ago
Nice Sequel

The girl gets rescued, the bad guy gets caught ... what more could you ask for? Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice.

Very nice sequel. Had hoped Elsa would finally tell Violet she loves her. Have a feeling it would go a long way in helping Violet with her self esteem issues and wanting Elsa to love her back.

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244about 6 years agoAuthor
To Anon

I had her confession of love in the draft, but removed it for another chapter. Violet knows Elsa cares for her, she was there when Elsa didn't fall to temptation.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed this a lot

This is well written and i feel i am getting to know Elsa and Violet more .

I sense Sandra could be trouble but it sounds like Elsa can handle her.

Looking forward to more of your work , either a continuation or a new piece .

5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Even better than the first

No matter how much I enjoyed the first chapter this one clearly swept it aside and took the crown of your works so far. There are so many new addition that only make this story better, from quirky banter to real-life drama and even some detective action for good measure, and so many potential new direction the story could take at any given point. New characters also bring a lot of potential into the mix, Sandra can be both a source of pain and insecurity but then again a great ally when push comes to shove, Todd I believe served his purpose but could be another potential ally in the future, and the detective downstairs was MVP in more ways than one ;)

All in all I loved and enjoyed this chapter immensely and easily gave it a 5* rating, keeping fingers crossed the next chapter comes out ASAP!

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

This was another excellent chapter. Really hope you continue. If I had 1 thing to notice it's that you skimp on details in the later sex.scenes. Perhaps out of concern for the overall length, but your early scene at the gas station was excellent. Other than that. Epic.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
pretty good

and yes, this was much better than the first chapter, wonder what Elsa is going to do to Violet for not telling her that Sandra lives just across the hall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I need more

Looking forward to more I'm looking it

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Keeps getting better!

Another excellent chapter in this series! Please start the next chapter where this one leaves off :-) Thanks for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRILLIANT WORK!!

Lol, brilliant, maybe the grammar police will give you a break!!!!

Seriously though, the character development shows you have fantastic talent and have obviously REALLY thought about future storylines whilst closing none of the endless possibilities off completely: THAT takes skill.

Please keep up the good work :)

alexwatson@aol.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousWriter244@AnonymousWriter244
Fifth instalment of Whom You Least Expect is ready. I expect to have a sixth or maybe a seventh chapter and that's it. I hope you'll like this new story. Have a nice day!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES