Whom You Least Expect Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" I asked the object of my envy, the woman who took HER away from me.

She raised her head to look at me. Her eyes were in tears. A pang of regret crossed my heart. Well, it was short lived though; she was between us, an obstacle that needed to be removed.

"Go away Sandra!" She spat at me. She was in white tank top and red shorts, and her feet were bare. She had a pretty heart shaped face and healthy olive skin, if it weren't for her red eyes (from crying so much I guessed) she could have been a perfect vision of eroticism and strength! I mean, her muscles were toned and well defined, she could be the cover of any sport's magazine. My Violet had good taste.

I ignored her dismissing words and went to sit beside her.

"Obviously you aren't!" She looked at me with murderous eyes. "What happened?" I touched her arm and she flinched. Those brown eyes were piercing into me with hate. Damn! I thought I had her in my palm, now it seemed I have messed up and lost all my gains.

"She's gone, HAPPY!?" That last word was coated with bile.

WHAT!!???' My brain screamed, just yesterday those two were like honey and dew.

"I... How?" I mumbled.

"We fought... It was all because of you," pure venom escaped her lips, "I was jealous..., she was jealous..., in the end she took some of her things and left." She slowly stood up, glaring at me all the time. "You know..., now that you are here I may take you up on your offer. You are very good with your mouth... Right?" She wasn't tall, but her pumped up body was a work of art, strong legs and well defined hips. She had strong looking shoulders and muscular arms. But those eyes..., there was hatred there. "You helped create this mess Sandra, now you'll help me alleviate my pain."

I was glued to the floor. This woman who was crying a few moments ago suddenly weaved a spell on me. I wanted to run, to escape out of her grasp. I knew that what waited for me was her spite. Why wasn't I running by now?

She took me by the collar of my shirt and effortlessly pulled me up. I could feel the seams of my garment breaking by my own weight. A mix of fear and excitement ran from head to toe. This olive skinned goddess was about to use me and I felt my will to fight crumble under her presence. Was this what Violet felt every time they were together?

"W-What d-do you want of me?" I asked finding my tongue finally.

She didn't say anything. She dragged me by my shirt's collar to her bedroom. I was shocked. Was this really happening?

She removed her shorts in front of me, giving me a clear view of her well-formed butt. She wasn't wearing any panties and when she turned I could see an unshaved but sparse haired pussy, her labia engorged, and ready for me.

She sat on the bed with her legs open wide. I felt my mouth watering at the sight.

"Come on! It's time for you to do what you were braggin' about." She wasn't asking, she was demanding! Her piercing eyes were on me, not full of lust, but defiance.

My knees bent and I crawled to her. It seemed I had no control over my body. Her commanding voice was my wish, my law, I really wanted her. My arms wrapped around her thighs, her smell was alluring, and I needed to taste her.

I felt her hand slide by my hair and firmly hold my neck. She didn't want me to move anywhere else.

"Show me." She said.

No subtleties here. She wanted for me to be her bitch, her toy, the place Violet had before... At least that was what I thought my friend's role was.

Just when I was about to taste her I realized she was dry. She wasn't excited for having me servicing her.

I returned to my senses.

"I... Are you sure? Can't we talk about this?" I croaked.

She released my neck and pushed me. I fell on my butt.

"I knew it! Your words were empty. Now get out and the next time I see you in front of my door I'll make sure to beat you back to your hole!"

She was like a Fury, angry and ready to strike at me. I cowered but didn't give any sign to stand and obey her orders.

She grabbed my shirt's collar again and pulled me up.

"Please! I want to, but I'm afraid you'll hurt me."

She was halfway to the bedroom's door, pulling at my shirt to take me out of her apartment, when she stopped and turned. Her expression was of amusement.

"Girl I'm going to hurt you. After all, you are the reason my girlfriend left! But your pain isn't going to be physical 'Dear'."

This woman was about to use me for her own pleasure, and then dump me as a broken toy. I should have escaped, but this was the first time I could have the opportunity to have sex with a woman like her. I needed to know.

"O-Okay." I said timidly.

Suddenly I found myself looking at the ceiling on her bed. How had this happened?

"I'm going to sit on your face, if you are a good girl and eat me well I'll let you cum afterwards," I heard her whispering in my ear.

The bed creaked under her weight. Her shins pressed against my arms as she kneeled and guided her pussy in direction of my nose. When her nether lips almost smothered me I opened my mouth to take some air and shyly licked at her taint.

"Good. It seems you know something." She grabbed the headboard and started to grind her pelvis in a circular motion. Her juices coated my face and nose. I licked her as diligently as I could, not wanting to miss a drop of her honey. Every woman has a different taste, and this woman tasted like the sweetest dew.

For many minutes I felt her taking pleasure of my face. Her movements became erratic, and her breathing quickened. I licked her clit until she couldn't handle it. Her moans engulfed me in a delicious cacophony of sex and lust.

When she pressed her legs around my head I knew she was ready. I held her legs for dear life as she bucked wildly above me. A short scream followed by her stillness told me she had reached her orgasm. Extra wetness covered my mouth as I licked and sucked. She fell by my side exhausted.

"Did I do well?" I asked after her breathing calmed.

"Violet is better, but you did it lovingly." Ouch! That hurt.

She looked at my pained face and grinned. That's when I understood the meaning of her words. She was going to hurt me THAT way.

"Nice cut offs you got there!" She unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down to my knees. The wetness of my panties betrayed me and showed my state of arousal.

"What a naughty girl! Let's remove this soiled garment," those panties ended up between my legs too.

I tried to move but I felt her hand in my collarbone, holding me pinned against the bed.

"Relax. Allow me to finish you," trapped as I was, I felt her deft fingers sliding on the outside of my pussy lips. She teased my clitoris with her thumb and I felt how slowly my body responded to her probe.

First one, then two fingers found their way inside me. She was so tender that my pussy responded by clutching those fingers inside. She was eliciting responses in my body that I could hardly recognize. This was no girl fumbling with the unknown, she knew what to do, where to touch and when.

I held my gaze to her face. Her eyes were focused on me, analyzing any response my body gave her. This was so good, so beautiful, that I wanted it to never end. My breathing quickened, I was close, just a few seconds more.

I heard a sob and when I saw her face a tear fell down her cheek.

She was crying.

She wasn't making love to me, she was making love to HER.

'Noooo! I am here! Please hate me, recognize me!' My mind screamed. I wanted to feel her love directed only to me.

"I'm not Violet, don't do this to me!" I pleaded.

The hand in my collarbone moved and squeezed my throat. Hard.

"I know," was her reply.

I was like putty in her hands. Her fingers focused their effort on a special spot inside me. I lost any sense of control right there. She had me squirming under her like a fish out of water; my moans higher by the second.

"Cum for me Sandra," she whispered in my ear. Her voice reached a hidden spot in my soul, a longing waiting to be unraveled.

Tears were pouring from my eyes as she made me cum. This was too much.

"I'm coming Elsa!" I groaned as a strong orgasm enveloped me. My vision darkened and her face became a blur.

"Elsa? I'm not Elsa dear."

"W-Wha...?"

I woke up in my bed covered in sweat, my breath slowly returning to its normal pace. My hand was inside my panties. A gooey liquid covered it.

The sheets were in disarray and scattered around me. I saw a pillow on the floor and I could swear it was mocking me.

Another one of those dreams, but this was the first time it felt so real.

A glance to my alarm clock told me it was 4:09p.m. I had slept the whole day!

I stood up and went to wash my hands in the sink.

The image the mirror returned caught my eye, I had been crying during my sleep. This was new.

I splashed my face with fresh water.

What about my dreams? What was my mind trying to tell me?

I ran my hands over my body as I remembered that woman's arms holding me in place and making love to me. I realized I wanted a piece of that, someone to share my feelings with, someone who will love me with such devotion.

Could this be the reason for my dream? That I needed a companion, a soulmate? I pondered about this for a while. That was, of course, until my stomach grumbled.

I changed my sweaty clothes and was ready to prepare dinner when I heard footsteps outside.

I checked through the peephole and saw our neighbor from downstairs escorting Violet's last boyfriend in direction to the elevator. What the...?

I opened my door and hurriedly peeked inside Violet's apartment.

"What happened here?" I asked after seeing the devastation only a tornado could have made inside that living room.

Both Violet and Elsa turned to me and were speechless. They were uncomfortable, as if embarrassed by something.

"Did you two girls have a fight?" I queried again. Maybe there was a chance for me, a chance to find someone who could love me for who I was. I wanted a happy ending for my chaotic life.

Sadly I didn't find it.

*****

Life tends to be weird when you expect something to change for the better. It lifts you up, removes the dust from your dress, then punches you in the gut, and when you are rolling on the floor it kicks you in the face.

It turned out I had messed up everything. Elsa was furious at me, not enthralled as I had assumed. Her fiery eyes, full of anger, forced me out of their apartment. I got shivers just by remembering them.

I was alone in my living room, thinking, reflecting on my actual situation with Violet. Everything could have been easier if it weren't for the noises that filtered through the walls. By the closeness of my friend's moans I could swear they were fucking on the sofa.

Again.

Why was I listening to them? Was I some sort of masochist or what?

My phone chimed. I had received yet another message.

I looked at my phone, lonely over on the small center table. Should I check it? I didn't have anything to lose. All that I really wanted was in that other room making love to her girlfriend.

I stretched my hand and grabbed my phone.

Thirteen new messages! All from the same number.

I braced myself, and touched her number on the screen.

'I'm sorry I didn't want to ruin your life.'

'Sandra, please read my messages.'

The next messages were marked as sent last night.

'I just found out you are about to live with that bitch!'

'This message was deleted' was written on the next five. She must have ranted.

'Forgive me. I was mad for a second.' Why was she that desperate?

The next message was marked as being sent this morning.

'I found you Sweetie! I'll be there past five.'

'We really need to talk.'

Alarms sounded in my head, my eyes turned to check on the clock. 5:57 p.m. Fuck!

I hurriedly read the last two.

'I'm on my way.'

'Please open your door. I'm outside.'

A knock at the door startled me.

My forehead was sweating, just as my hands. Why should I open it? I hadn't agreed on anything. Violet's moan on the other side of the wall awoke me from my short reverie. This was too much.

A second knock, more insistent this time, asked for my attention.

I played with the idea of leaving her outside, but my hatred for her had taken a back seat for now. I just needed to be with someone, and tonight I would accept even her company. I was that depressed.

I stood up, walked a few steps and opened the door.

A stunning brunette stood at the door, her eyes hazel, and her lips thin. Her nose was similar to a Greek statue, chiseled to perfection. She was taller than me at 5' 10" and I was sure she weighed more than I.

"Hi," she told me holding her purse in front of her body. She was as nervous as a girl on her first date. I chuckled at such a sweet image from a treacherous cobra.

"Come inside, it's your lucky day, it seems I really need someone to talk to," I said stepping aside and motioned for my sofa.

She was dressed in blue jeans and a plain white blouse with white sneakers and no socks. On a closer inspection I could identify her shirt crumpled in places. Her makeup hastily applied, and her hair tied in a ponytail with some wild strands escaping.

She had dressed in a hurry.

I closed the door as she sat.

"Would you like a bottle of water? That's all I have for now, didn't have time to buy anything else."

"Sure. Water is fine." She fidgeted with her fingers.

I gave her a chilled bottle and my only glass. I watched her open the bottle and pour the clear liquid. She didn't drink a single drop though. She was just looking at the glass, trying to make up her mind.

"And...? Why are you here?" I asked her upset at her lack of communication.

"I want to apologize."

"A little late for that Theresa. My life in that city is as good as over. Thanks to you I'll always be known as the 'Slut'. My mother doesn't trust me anymore. And Bobby...," I took a deep breath, "I lost Bobby."

"I'm Sorry. I didn't realize it could end this way."

"So, did you believe everyone would get a good laugh at Sandra and forget about her soon after? I'm marked now Theresa. Forever." It amazed me that I wasn't screaming at her. I was so clinical, so analytical, I knew this facet of me was related to my current depressive state.

"I didn't want this to happen." I could see a tear falling down her cheek.

"But it did. Now if you are finished you may leave," I signaled the door, suddenly not wanting to talk anymore.

She wiped her eyes but remained on the sofa.

"That's not the only reason I'm here," she looked at me straight in the eye, "I need to talk to you."

"What for? We have nothing in common anymore. What about your clique? Those bitches will surely pay attention to you, their leader."

She let out a small chuckle.

"They are as vain and empty as I once was. I should never have done what I did to you." What did she means with 'once was'? I'm still seeing a vain bitch in front of me.

"We all live with our regrets Theresa, tell me something new."

"I broke up with Tony yesterday. I found him in bed with another woman. We had a heated discussion. He told me he had fucked other women in the past and that I should be accustomed to it by now. I kicked him in the groin, as hard as I could."

"He should have kicked you back, too bad you don't have balls like he does," she smiled at my remark.

"I should have kicked myself for having lost you." She commented holding my gaze.

"Whoa! Hold it there! You never had me in the first place."

She slowly stood from my sofa.

"I still remember how you seduced me," she walked in my direction, "You threatened to reveal my most recent fling to my boyfriend if I didn't allow you to fuck me. Oh Sweetie I was so scared!" What!? Is she really going to...?

Theresa took my hand and guided me to the sofa. Then she pushed me and I found myself seated. She straddled me in a swift movement. I watched her pretty face smiling at me all the time.

"Theresa I don't think this is a good idea." I mumbled without conviction. Her actions were arousing me, but I held my ground. Or at least I tried.

"And that kiss! You made me see stars. You were the best fuck of my life Sweetie!" Her lips were just inches from mine. Her ragged breath caressed my face.

I covered her mouth with my hand, stopping her advance.

"And I still remember the pillow princess you ended up being Bitch!"

She kissed the palm of my hand lovingly. "I'm ready to pay you back, if you allow me of course."

"I love another woman Theresa," it slipped from my lips before I could stop it.

"That hadn't stopped you before... Wait! No. Not HER. Please Sweetie not her!" She was no longer kissing my hand and was looking at me with dread, "Is she going to steal you too? She always takes what's mine. This is so unfair." She slowly shook her head from left to right, a quiver in her voice.

At that moment, through the wall, Violet's groans reached our ears.

Theresa questioned me with her eyes.

"Yes! It's Violet!" I briefly closed my eyes and I knew my face showed my sorrow, "But she doesn't love me back."

"So it seems..., who is the unlucky guy?" I rolled my eyes at her choice of words, those were the same I had used before.

I didn't have to answer as Elsa voice was heard as clear as water.

"Stop whimpering! You are a big girl, you can take it!"

Theresa's eyes were as big as saucers, "Elsa Martinez!" She smiled from ear to ear. The fact that she could recognize her only by the timbre of her voice amused me.

"Did you know her?"

"She was the leader of the debate team in my school, top of her class. She was Violet's favorite victim. How could something like this happen? How could such a frail girl dominate that stuck-up bitch?"

"Frail? You should have seen that body, toned muscles without a single ounce of fat."

"Really?" She looked at me playfully, "So you lust for Elsa too? I guess I have two rivals now."

"Believe me Theresa, I don't even consider you as a contender."

"No?" She made me look at her, "Then who is going to keep you happy every time you fail?" Her fingers traveled down south and released the button of my cutoffs; she lowered the zipper with ease.

"What are you doing?" I gasped as she caressed my pussy through my panties.

"Helping cure your depression." Her fingers fluttered around my clit, creating the most delightful sensations.

"I can have anyone I want. What makes you think I'd consider you as an emotional escape?" I halfhearted tried to stop her hand, but she's got me pinned against the sofa. And to my dismay she was pushing all the right buttons.

"Really? Anyone? Like the hot couple behind this wall, right?"

"I hate you." I muttered.

"You'll learn to love me." She whispered against my ear.

"What do you mean?" I questioned her. Her hand had slid inside my panties and I felt her fingers following the line of my slit. She was playing me expertly. No way was I going to believe I was her only experience.

"I'm abandoning my university, and moving to your college." I looked at her wide eyed. "I talked with your mother and I'm going to be living here with you. I only had to tell her that my brother was thinking about dating you and she was all smiles."

"Your brother is fifteen!"

"Details. Your mom didn't ask for age Sweetie. She was more interested in getting you married."

Mom you have invited the devil to your house. No, you have invited it to MY house.

"Your father was keener though. I heard him mumbling something about saving money and not to worry about you getting pregnant." Father, you have sold me to a succubus. What did I do to deserve this?