Whom You Least Expect Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, grabbed my shoulders and made me lay horizontally on the sofa.

"Nice cut offs you got there!" Where had I heard those words? She lowered my shorts first, then my panties, she kept them resting at my knees.

I was in shock. This was exactly as in my dream.

Her fingers started to slide inside. The moans she elicited from me were of unbridled lust. I should be repulsed by her touch, but I was lost in her spell. I didn't care who was providing these delightful sensations.

Her heavy breath sounded so sexy. My eyes locked with her hazel ones, there was that glint, the gleam I had seen on the woman of my dreams. I could swear there was love there, but I rejected the thought on the spot.

She played me with expertise and I was soon on the verge of a powerful orgasm. Her hand squeezed my throat as she said the same words I had kept engraved in my memory.

"Cum for me Sandra." She said to my ear in a delicate whisper.

I came all over her hand. My mind in complete chaos, and I think I screamed my lungs out. I came like a freight train, covering her fingers with my essence. I closed my eyes tight and I could see her replacing the woman in my dream.

And as in my dream I blacked out.

When I came to my senses I found my head was in her lap. She was absentmindedly caressing my hair with her fingers.

"Hello Sweetie. Are you relaxed now?" She smiled at me.

"Confused is the word."

"Why is that?" She queried.

"I have just cum in the hands of my worst enemy."

"Hey that's rude!"

"Ask me if I care." Theresa rolled her eyes and made a face of distaste. But there was something that was nagging me here, "You are good, and who did teach you? Because there is no way you could learn that through your only experience with me."

"I seduced a squad girl after our encounter. I had visited her regularly... Don't look at me like that. I'm a horrible person the same as you are. I take what I want."

"I almost feel sorry for her."

"She seemed relieved when I told her our time together was over. But I think I ruined her. She isn't going to see men the same way as before."

Something in her words raised red flags in my brain.

"You forced her?"

"Jamie was so eager to learn new routines, and I was so needy."

"Theresa!"

"She is eighteen, she makes her own decisions. And for your information: I suggest, not force."

"I know how your suggestions work Bitch." I mumbled.

"I learned from the best." She said with a big smile, her hand tenderly caressed my cheek.

"I still love Violet. You know?" I said abruptly.

"You think you love her. I think you should let her be, she is with someone else right?"

"She is Elsa's girlfriend."

"And you want to mingle in their relationship!" She laughed heartily, "Elsa is the perfect companion for that bitch. No one received more of Violet's spite than she, and believe me Sandra, she received a lot. Don't try to break that perfection."

"But I love her."

She laid her eyes on me, as if reading my mind. She seemed to weight her options.

"Fine, I'll help you, but when you realize it's useless you'll be completely mine. Deal?"

I laughed out loud.

"You are going to betray me at the first opportunity!"

"You are right. I'm accustomed to taking what I want, but I wouldn't betray you this time. I owe it to you."

"Yeah right!" I said with all the sarcasm that I could muster.

She looked at me with a malicious grin.

"I keep having this strange dream where I grind my cunt against your impudent face, I guess it's time to make it a reality." All color drained from my face when she said that. "Are you okay? You look pale." She continued.

"I-I think so." This was so weird.

"Now where is my bag? Ah there!" She reached for her purse and produced a strap-on with a plastic dick still attached to it.

"This was Jaimie's favorite. Oh Sweetie, this is going to be fun." She said showing me also the lube and shaking it from left to right. "I'll fuck you until you PLEAD for me to stop," she blew me a kiss, her eyes full of mischief. I kept staring at her with bulging eyes.

This wasn't right. I only wanted someone to talk to, not a roommate. Not a serpent lurking in the shadows waiting to strike and swallow me. The woman who ruined my life was now going to share my apartment. I was afraid, terrified was the right word. I couldn't stop thinking I was still paying for my past sins. My eyes focused on the door, it would have been so easy to run and hide, but my body refused to move. She had me trapped in her coils, under her spell, and soon I would find myself unable to think a coherent thought. I was craving her, needing her touch. Why was I so weak?

Theresa looked at me with desire, her tongue licked her lips, and her mouth came down for a kiss. I let out a whimper.

Fuck! So much for my happy ending...