Whore?

Story Info
Julie turns pro for a night.
1.8k words
4.2
13.4k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was leaning against the bar at the Casino, sipping her martini. it was just after 11pm but the place was still fairly crowded. She had just left the poker table where, so far, she'd had a successful night. Fred, as usual, had drank too much and gone up to their room about a half hour before. He had promised to take it easy. She had really been looking forward to this weekend. She loved to gamble and loved to dress up.

Tonight, she had done both. In a form fitting, low cut, mid-thigh length black dress, she admired her reflection in the mirror opposite the bar. At 45, she still had a flat stomach, firm thighs, tits that did not sag and what guys liked to call a bubble ass.

Her plan for the night had been to gamble, have a few drinks, then go back to the room and have Fred fuck her sore. Gambling, especially when she won, always made her horny. And a few drinks did away with her few inhibitions.

Finishing her drink, Julie headed back to the poker tables. The only seat available was at a table otherwise populated by 20-something black males. Sighing, she sat down, counted her chips, which amounted to just over $500, and anted up.

Two hours and a couple of more martinis and trying her best to ignore the blatant staring and sexual innuendos of her table mates, Julie had exactly a $1000 in chips. in front of her.

Everyone had folded, except for Julie and most obnoxiously perverted of the players, who said all in and called Julie. Looking down at her three aces, Julie pushed her chips to the middle of the table.

"Three aces" she said flipping over her cards.

Smirking, her opponent slowly turned over his cards, revealing a full house, kings over jacks.

"You lose, babe" he chortled.

Julie was stunned. She had never lost that much money before. And $400 of it was hers! And now she would have to listen to Fred carp about her gambling! Shit!

The winner had come around behind Julie while she was staring down at the table and rubbing her shoulders, said, "You look like you could use a drink."

"What the hell!" thought Julie. "He has all the money and Fred's asleep."

"Thanks. I think I will," Julie agrees as she goes back to the bar with the winner and the other three players.

Touching his glass to hers, the winner says, "You got a kick ass body for an older bitch. It was hard to concentrate looking at those nice titties of your, especially when you bent down. Cards always make your nipples hard?"

Although he didn't know it yet, being talked to like that always turned Julie on.

"Thank you, I think, Mister?" purred Julie.

"Trevor" her bar mated answered. "And you are?"

"Julie"

"Well, Julie, do you always play cards on your night off? Or did you work earlier?" Trevor asks.

"Excuse me?" says Julie.

Then it quickly dawns on her. They think I'm a hooker! Honest mistake she realizes. Dressed the way she is, only woman around, sits down with a table full of youngsters.

Instead of answering, she just smiles.

Sliding his hand up her thigh as the guy behind her nuzzles her neck, Trevor says,

"How would you like to earn some of your money back? We have a suite upstairs. A couple of hours will cost what?"

Julie's pussy was already moist at the thought of some stiff young cock. Her fantasy of being a high priced whore being fulfilled was positively making her drip.

Taking a sip from her drink and making sure no one else was in earshot tells Trevor that four guys for two hours will cost them $800.

Smiling, and sliding his hand further up her thigh, Trevor says, "Ok. You're going to fucking earn it!"

Grabbing Julie around the waist, he leads her to the elevator.

Once in the elevator, one of the guys unzips the back of her dress and pulls it off her shoulders, exposing and mauling her tits, as Trevor, pulling her panties to one side, slides a finger into her wet pussy.

Julie responds by opening her legs wider and leaning back.

"Fucking whore is soaking wet! Bitch should be paying us!"

Pulling his finger out of Julie's pussy, Trevor puts in her mouth. Julie sucks on it, leering at Trevor.

"Hope you can suck on my cock like that!" says Trevor, placing one of Julie's hands on his bulge.

How are those tits, John!"

"Fucking firm! Fucking nipples like erasers!"

When the elevator door opens, John squeezes her tits one last time and smacks her on the ass.

Luckily, their suite is on the top floor while Julie and Fred are on the third.

As they enter the suite, Trevor orders her to strip, saying,

"Lose the dress bitch!"

Julie lets her dress fall to the floor and steps out of it, leaving her clad in a thong, black thigh high stockings and heels.

"Fuck, that's prime white ass!" exclaims Leon roughly grabbing Julie's ass, then ripping her thong off.

Sitting on the couch, Trevor crooks his finger at Julie, saying "Come here cunt!"

Grabbing her nipples, Trevor pulls Julie to her knees in front of him.

Without being told, Jullie unzips Trevor's pants and pulls out his semi-erect cock. Stroking it until it's hard, Julie then expertly runs her tongue from the head to the base before putting it in her mouth and slowly bobbing her head up and down the full length of Trevor's cock.

"That's right! Suck it bitch!" Trevor shouts.

Pulling Julie up by her hair, Trevor smacks, then sucks on her tits, causing Julie to moan.

"Take my shirt off cunt!" Trevor orders.

Julie complies, running her hands over Trevor's solid chest.

Pushing Julie back to her knees as he kicks off his shoes, Trevor tells her to remove his pants. When she does, Trevor stands, pulls Julie to her feet and bends her over the back of the couch. Smacking her ass hard, Trevor drives his cock balls deep into Julie's sopping cunt as the other guys cheer him on with raunchy comments.

Keeping one hand on her hip, Trevor pulls Julie's head back by her hair, continuing to beast fuck her as Julie screams out an orgasm.

Stiffening, Trevor dumps his load into Julie's pussy.

Using Julie's hair to wipe off his cock, Trevor tells the rest of his crew who have disrobed,

"Bitch is yours!"

Sitting on the couch, John tells Julie,

"Clean your cunt then ride my cock, bitch!"

Leering at the men, Julie scoops the cum out of her cunt and licks them off her fingers, soliciting more raunchy comments from her customers.

As Julie grinds up and down on John's cock, he roughly manhandles her tits, kneading them and pulling her nipples.

He then moves his hands to her ass, pulling her cheeks apart, while sucking and biting her nipples.

As he does, another one of the guys, James, starts to work one, then two fingers into Julie's ass bud.

"Ah Fuck!" Julie moans loudly as she cums again.

As Julie's cunt spasms, John cums with an animal grunt, pushing Julie off his lap.

Wasting no time, James grabs Julie around the waist and unceremoniously puts her face down on the carpet. Spitting on his fingers, he wets his cock and slowly pushes it into Julie's anus.

No stranger to anal, Julie still gasps as James works his cock in until he's balls deep. Rolling over on his back, he tells Julie,

"Fuck my cock with your white ass!"

With her feet and hands on the floor, Julie slides up and down on James' pole.

Aaron, the last of the four, says,

"I need some of that cunt! James, lets sandwich the bitch!"

James, enjoying the tight ass grinding up and down his cock just utters "Yeah"

Kneeling, Aaron shoves his thick meat into Julie's gaping pussy. As if planned, the threesome rolls over with Julie now straddling Aaron while James pummels her ass. In a sexual frenzy, Julie rides Aaron's cock as James continues his anal assault, finally depositing his cum deep in her bowels and moving off her. Aaron then rolls Julie onto her back and lifting her legs over his shoulders furiously fucks her, pulling out to shoot his jizz over her stomach and tits. Like a good cum slut, Julie licks the cum off her tits.

Standing, Julie asks Trevor for her money.

"Bitch, you're not done yet! You got another 1/2 hour!" he yells.

" I always wanted to see a bitch fuck herself with bottle," says John, handing Julie an empty beer bottle as he pushes her back onto the couch.

Obligingly, and with her legs spread wide, Julie begins to slide the bottle in and out of her cunt while frigging her clit. Trevor kneels on the couch and feeds Julie his cock as John records the action with his phone. Succumbing to Julie's expert mouth on his cock, Trevor dumps his second load down her throat and on her face. As he steps away, John takes the bottle from Julie and, pulling her ass to the end of the couch quickly deposits his cum into her overflowing pussy.

Lifting her off the couch by pulling on both her nipple, James has Julie kneel. Standing with his back to her, James tells her,

"Lick my ass and play with my cock ho!"

The depravity of what she was doing excite Julie, even though she has had multiple orgasms and was tired. Tongue fucking James' ass while stroking his cock and playing with her clit causes Julie to spasm one last time. As she does, James turns and grabbing her head fucks Julie's mouth until he too adds his load to her throat and face.

"Aaron?" Trevor says.

"Fuck no! I ain't touching that bitch now!" Aaron exclaims.

"Can I have my money now?" Julie asks as she stands.

Trevor reaches into his pants pocket, takes out eight $100 bills, rolls them up tightly, walks over to Julie and slides them into her cunt.

"You earned it ho."

As Julie reaches to pull them out, Trevor grabs her hand and tells her to leave the money there.

"Can I take them out when I shower?" Julie asks, nodding toward the bathroom.

"I don't give a fuck what you do, but you're not showering her. Get dressed and get the fuck out!"

"Wait!" Trevor says as Julie, now dressed, goes to leave.

Reaching into her purse, he takes out her cell phone and puts his number in her contacts.

"An old white whore like you would be a hit at some of my parties. Superbowl's coming up and the way you gamble, you could use the money!"

With that, Trevor leads Julie to the door, smacks her on the ass one last time, and pushes her into the hall.

Smiling to herself, Julie thinks, "They were right! I should have paid them!"