All Comments on 'Whore 94 Ch. 07'

by fronker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
frenchgusfrenchgusover 19 years ago
I like it too

Nice work

Please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

This is great stuff! Keep it coming. The degradation of the sluts is quite enjoyable. Keep demeaning them and have them beggging for it.

Vampiric_MirageVampiric_Mirageover 19 years ago
I just found your series...

and am happy I did, it's a great series! I haven't had time yet to read all of your previous chapters, but so far they seem very well written. I love the way you give an indepth view of the character's thoughts & feelings. Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you make me wanna be a slut in heat reading this..

I love it! I hope it gets nastier like 'Barbara' series and 'lawyer in trouble'. Keep them coming! Thank you, for you keep this young female very happy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So Real!!!!

Trust me on this, I know what it is like to be turned into a whore and this story is very, very real. The seduction by the excitement, the experience of the experiencing the forbidden and the lure of the money, that fabulous amount of money. All that and the slow decent from one level of being a whore and slut to the next, being moved along by a powerful, controlling manager at a slow but steady pace as he decides when you are ready to decent to the next level. Fonker has captured the true essence of what it is like descending into total whore-dome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

Looking forward to every post in this series. The story line is very open ended, can't wait to see where it goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I was hoping you would continue to be the whore 94

I've looked for more additions to this story that I ran across on another site...glad I found you here...that's where you belong...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i m so dripping wet with cum juiceee

love it so muchhh

CallousDCallousDover 10 years ago
chapter 7

awesome

i'm on my second round, same night, same story

an absolute first in 20+ years of jerking off to stories

THANK YOU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous