All Comments on 'Whore 94 Ch. 08'

by fronker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Great story. More please!

frenchgusfrenchgusover 19 years ago
I like it too

I like it too !

Please more

She must to learn to be a total whore not a lady playng to be a whore !!!

Have a happy day !

Gus

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Fonker has captured the internal conflict that every whore feels. Is it like I am living it all over again. fonker has opened a window into the soul of all whores everywhere.

The following quote from this story so totally captures the first glimpse of a realization for a girl that her life has changed.

"I kissed her buttocks. I kissed her arse. I was her arse-kissing whore, wasn't I? I must kiss her arse… because she is more than me… I am her whore… I don't deserve more than this… she is my mistress… I will serve her like this from now on…"

But like all of us Elizabeth still mentally fights her fate. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

I love this series, and this section in particular. Definitely one of the best stories on Literotica!

CallousDCallousDover 10 years ago
even better

seeabove

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The elegance and class is gone. Sad. We are now entering a low-life kind of sex. Uninteresting and not exciting at all. The promise of the first five chapters has been shattered. Is the writer an idiot lowlife after all? Or has (s)he been degraded by horribly degraded people around him ? I consider this tasteless. This chapter starts perfectly well and then slides into a cesspool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous