Whore for my Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers

Sir: They are laughing about it and trying to figure out how they can verify it.

Me: Shit.

Sir: It's a really nice day. Suggest you all go swimming in the pool this afternoon.

Me: But the chain and nipple rings will be blatantly obvious with my tiny bikini. They will probably even be able to see the outline of my clit ring too.

Sir: That wasn't a request!

Me: Yes Sir.

I should probably explain another rule that Sir gave me last month. I was to always be naked in my bedroom. It didn't matter what I was in there for, I was to strip as soon as I shut my door and not get dressed again until I was leaving my bedroom. Thankfully, I was usually only wearing casual clothes that were quick to pull off and put on around the house. When I would get home from work, I would go straight to my bedroom, take off my work clothes, and don a light skirt and t-shirt to wear around the house.

Another thing is that this all started in the late spring. I mentioned above about the bathing suit rule. Yes, the boys were initially shocked when we first went in the pool, and I was 'wearing' my new bikini. I just gave them a bullshit excuse about wanting to maybe start dating and needing a better tan. It took a few more times of them seeing me almost naked before they kind of got used to it. Now, here I was about to leave my bedroom to join the boys in the pool. There was only one minor difference now. There was absolutely no possible way to hide my new titty chain! If that wasn't bad enough, my nipple piercings were even more blatantly obvious through the tight scraps of material of my bikini top. Worse yet, there was the distinct circular outline of my clit ring showing on the front of the thong bottom. At least he allowed me to forgo wearing a butt plug.

"Uuuummmm, mom? Did you get some new piercings?" Tommy asked as I began wading into the pool.

Well DUH! "Uuumm, yes I did." Seriously? Was there any point in denying the blatantly obvious?

"Why?" Mike asked.

OK. At least I had a couple days to come up with my line of bullshit for them.

"Well, I saw an ad for one of those piercing places that caught my eye. They even had a special going, and they listed nipple and vaginal piercings. I was kind of intrigued, so I decided to do a bit of research on it. It seems a lot of guys really like that sort of thing, and I liked the look of it in the pictures that I saw. I figured 'why not?' I was feeling kind of down since you two will probably be moving out soon, so I decided to just do it. Honestly, I am glad I did. They make me feel young and free again."

"Oh. OK then."

Except for the sly glances that they continued to make when they thought I wasn't watching, that seemed to be it. If only.

Adam began slowly. Little things. It took a bit before I caught on what he was doing. He began having me wear shorter skirts and smaller tops. Lower necklines and higher hemlines. I had done nude sunbathing before when I knew the boys would be out. I was always very careful to make sure that I was back inside and dressed well before they were expected home. Adam began having be nude sunbath and not allow me to get dressed closer and closer to when the boys would be getting home. Yes, eventually they happened to catch me, and I had to scramble to cover up. Yes, I am quite sure that they did see EVERYTHING a couple of times before I could cover myself.

Adam began having me walk from my bathroom to the kitchen for a drink of water only wearing a towel right after my shower. He would have me get up and go into the kitchen to fix coffee in the morning wearing only my skimpy nighty. At one point, he had me walking around the house wearing only a thong and tight tank top and be 'surprised' by the arrival of my sons. Since they began to get used to 'accidentally' catching me in my underwear, it just became normal for me to just wear panties and t-shirts around the house. Of course, it couldn't stop there.

You know that feeling you get when you are being watched? You're just doing your own thing, when you suddenly feel it. Someone is watching you. That's the feeling I suddenly had. I was in my bedroom - naked, of course - putting away my laundry when it happened. Notice that I never mentioned that it was a surprise? My thongs went into the bottom drawer of my dresser, so I bent at the waist to put them in. Whoever was watching me through the cracked open door that I 'forgot' to completely shut just got a spectacular view of my sculpted plugged ass and moist cunt. Oh yeah, Adam had ordered me to occasionally neglect to completely latch the door to my bedroom. Not sure if it was Mike or Tommy that just got an eyeful.

"Oh God, yes. Give me your cocks. Yes, fuck my cunt and ass together. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." I really was doing a pretty good job of being quiet while thrusting a vibrator in my cunt as a vibrating butt plug sang in my ass. In fact, I'm almost positive that the boys wouldn't have heard me - if I had actually completely shut the door - and if I hadn't seen their shadows through the crack in the door as they were watching me masturbate. You guessed it. Adam was more perverted than he first seemed. Now, he was ordering me to 'accidentally' allow the boys to watch me masturbate.

Things escalated fairly quickly from there. It started with the boys knocking and then quickly pushing open my cracked open bedroom door. When it was fully closed, they used to knock then wait for permission to enter. Waiting quickly vanished. Soon, even knocking stopped as they just opened the door and walked in whenever they wanted. Imagine my humiliation when they both walked in just as I was inserting one of my butt plugs. Talk about an awkward conversation. I had to masturbate myself to four orgasms after that humiliating scene.

"Boys, I would like to talk with you for a couple of minutes. Could you pause your game?" I said when I walked into the livingroom one evening.

"Sure mom." Mike said, pausing their video game and setting down their remotes.

"OK. I just want to apologize for the few awkward moments we've had over the last month or so. I'm sorry that you caught me naked and in some compromising situations, and I just want to make sure that you guys are OK. I also want to know if it bothers you that I have been walking around in skimpier clothes than I used to."

"It's no problem, mom. Yeah, I'm sure there have been a few embarrassments, but honestly, we're not bothered by any of it." Mike comforted.

"Yeah." Tommy added. "And as for walking around in your underwear, we've seen more of you when you wear your bikini. In fact, if you wanted to, you could just be naked all the time. After all, it isn't like we haven't seen you naked a lot over the last month or so."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you saw that one coming a mile away. Uuuuummm, yeah. A text message five minutes later made it official. No more wearing clothes in the house. Oh, I could get dressed in my room to go out, but I was to strip naked as soon as I walked back in the house. After I pointed out an issue, I was allowed to wear an apron to protect 'The Girls' when I was cooking.

It started slowly and was very subtle. Actually, it was more of an extension of what had always been normal. Even still, it was very gradual. A normal hand on the shoulder as one of the boys passed behind me in the kitchen. Everyone does it to let the person know they are walking behind them. Sometimes, it's on the upper arm or on the back, between the shoulder blades. Over time, perhaps the hand moves lower. In tight spaces, an accidental brush quickly on the ass happens. Over time, it isn't so quick anymore. OK, so the quick squeeze does garner some attention. If no mention is made of it, the ass squeeze gets a bit more blatant. Soon, the hand casually rests on the ass as the guy stands beside you talking.

Since no reproach was made on feeling up the ass, the tits come under their subtle assault. The casual quick arm brush on the tits becomes a bit more blatant. A loving hug from behind when one of them comes home from being out now includes a quick gentle tit squeeze. When there is no complaint after a few times, the squeezing included thumbs brushing over the nipples. That morphs into fingers pinching and rolling the nipples.

The soft moan from their titty groping emboldens them to begin exploring the cunt as well. The culmination of this turns into me sitting on the couch between my two sons on movie night. I have done nothing to discourage them from taking liberties with my naked body. They routinely come into my bedroom at night now when they hear me masturbating. They will take over using the dildos and vibrators on me as I fish their cocks out of their underwear and jack them off. What they don't see after they leave is me licking their cum off my hands. Silly boys, they think I simply wash it off in the sink.

All this, of course, is being orchestrated by my Master. He is the one who pushed me to subtly allow my boys to see more and more of my body and get used to me being naked until I was no longer wearing any clothes inside the house. He is the one who gave me instructions on how to subtly get my sons to begin to feel me up. He is the one who ordered me not to discourage the touching. Now, I am being overtly groped and fondled by both my sons as I sit between them on the couch. They masturbated me to three orgasms before the movie was over.

That was the night where they ordered me to get on my knees and give them each a blowjob. I tried to protest, but my submissiveness took over. Before I knew it, I was on my knees in front of Mike and his cock was sliding into my mouth. The humiliation of sucking my own son's cock caused my cunt to light on fire. My fingers slid into my drooling hole as Mike's cock entered my throat. I pushed my head forward until my nose was pressing against him. My throat muscles began to contract milking his cock. I continued to finger myself as I pulled back, then began bobbing up and down while sucking on him. Pulling off, I licked his entire shaft, then began licking and sucking his balls. Once I had lavished him with my tongue, I sucked him back into my mouth and continued the blowjob. As I bobbed up and down, I was using my tongue to wrap around his shaft and lick. Another deepthroat, and I held it for about 30-seconds. I continued to alternate strategies to give him several different types of pleasure. I heard and felt him getting ready, so I backed off a bit and concentrated on sucking and licking. Being the polite boy that I raised, he gave warning, and I readied myself for his load. I'm proud to state that I didn't lose a single drop.

Tommy was a repeat performance. Sadly, he didn't last quite as long as his older brother did. Still, he gave a very good accounting of himself. That was also the first night that they slept in my bed. It wasn't the last night either. That night also was a turning point for their confidence on what they could do to me. At home, I became their submissive as well. They already kept me naked. Now, they became more demanding of me. Instead of the soft caresses of my ass as they passed by, it was now a sharp spank. Instead of voicing their displeasure when I was late with dinner or not getting laundry done, I was bent over the couch (chair, table, bed, etc.) and either whipped, flogged, or caned. Instead of waiting until evening and engaging in our fondling and groping, they would simply walk up, push me to my knees and shove their cocks in my mouth.

Oh, I was still going over to Adam's house a couple times a week. I even told my boys about what was happening and about my submissiveness. I pretty much had to; you can't really hide the marks from a whip, flogger, or cane when you are always naked. They saw the red stripes on my ass and thighs, so I had to explain that I am a submissive pain slut with a dominant master. He even came over and talked to my boys about it. He also gave them a demonstration with me to prove that I accept and consent to everything. It was very clear that Adam was ultimately in charge of me, but the boys could do what they wanted with me as long as they understood that my service to him came first. He did lay down one rule, and that there was to be no actual intercourse. My hands and mouth were theirs to use as they pleased, but their cocks were not to penetrate my cunt or ass.

That lasted for exactly one month. I had just been over to his house. He wasn't really feeling that well, so he just watched as his two other slaves, and I serviced each other. He bound me to the bed and had me lick the mother as the daughter used her strap-on to fuck my cunt and ass. Oh, I guess I neglected to mention that his other slaves were a mother and daughter. I discovered after a couple months that they had done something illegal, and he was blackmailing them. Stupid bitches. They didn't realize that if they let him turn them in, they would have only gotten light jail sentences at worst, probably just probation. Instead, now they were his slaves until he didn't want them anymore. He had managed to get them to sign over all their possessions, bank accounts, cars, and even their house to him. Now they were totally dependent on him. I even heard him talking to someone else one time about selling them to someone in South America and shipping them off to there when he got tired of them.

Unfortunately, that was the last time I ever saw him. Three days later, he went into the ICU with COVID. Three weeks later, he left the ICU - in a body bag. The bastard left me with no moderating guidance for my boys. He also awakened an insatiable super slut in me. One week. I lasted one fucking week! I was at the kitchen sink washing a pan. Mike came up behind me and pressed himself into my back as his hands reached around and began groping my tits. I could feel his erection on my ass. It was too much. Adam was in the hospital unavailable. I hadn't fucked anyone in over a week. Plastic, latex, and metal only work so well.

"Fuck me, Mike."

"What?"

"Just fuck me. I need to be fucked by a real man."

"But you're my mom."

"I don't care. Besides, that hasn't seemed to bother you when you've been feeling me up and had me give you blow jobs."

"Well yeah, but this seems a bit different."

"Fuck that! TOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYY!"

"What are you doing?"

"If you won't do it, I bet Tommy will."

"Fine. If you want to be a slut, you will be MY slut!"

He reached a hand down between us, undid his shorts and let them fall to the floor, then guided his missile into my needy cunt.

"OH FUCK, YES!" I cried out as he drove it home in one solid thrust.

Granted, he isn't quite as big as Adam, but he was a solid 7-inches and fairly thick. He was a man on a mission, and that mission seemed to be to hammer me into submission. Sorry, but I was already there. His hands reached around me and began mauling my titties and torturing my pierced nipples. My nipples had become much more sensitive after they were pierced. I was trapped between Mike pounding his cock into me like a madman and the solid structure of the counter. When he tugged on my titty chain and pulled my nipples, I cried out in orgasm. A couple of minutes later, another orgasm crashed through me as Mike jammed his thumb in my asshole. He moved his hands down to my hips, grabbed ahold and began pounding for all he was worth. Suddenly, he gave one last thrust and began ejaculating deep in my cunt. When I felt the first blast, it triggered my third orgasm.

"Step aside, bro. My turn." I heard Tommy declare from behind me.

"What's with the vegetable oil, dude?" Mike asked as he stumbled to the side.

"Well, I don't feel like sloppy seconds right now. You got her cunt first, so it's only fair that I get first shot at her ass."

"Good point. She's all yours."

I was still bent over the counter. Tommy pulled out my anal plug and stuffed it in my mouth. "Keep it there, slut." He ordered. Conveniently, there was a bottle of vegetable oil next to me. He poured a bit on my ass, then used two fingers to lube me up. Another little bit was poured on his cock and worked all over it. I whimpered in need as he began pushing his cock into me. Yes, I was already opened up from wearing my butt plug, then his fingers lubing my asshole up, but he still went slow. He paused when he finally buried himself completely. He began thrusting, slow at first, then faster. Soon, he was pounding my ass with a vengeance. I had two more orgasms before I felt his cock swell, then he was blasting his hot cum deep inside me. That set me off again.

I was worn out from the double assault. I just collapsed my upper body onto the counter while Tommy rested on top of me. He kept his cock inside me until he softened and popped out. Reaching around, he pulled my anal plug out of my mouth and reinserted it in my ass. The boys high-fived each other, then moseyed back to the livingroom and their video games, leaving me there to get my breathing back under control. After another five minutes, I rose back up and continued making dinner.

That set the stage for our new dynamic. I began turning into a sex object for my sons. It didn't matter what I was doing, one of them would just come up to me and bend me over the couch (chair, table, bed, sink, countertop, or just have me get on the floor) and fuck whichever hole they desired. I began keeping tubes of lube in easily reachable locations around the house. Several times, they would both take me at the same time. I lost count of the times that I was spit-roasted or double penetrated with one in my cunt and the other in my ass.

They already knew that I was a bit of a pain slut, so they began punishing me for the most trivial things. One of their favorite methods was to bend me over the back of the couch with my ankles in a spreader bar, arms bound behind my back, and my leash on my collar bound to the front of the couch. This always had me so that I was standing on my tippy toes and my head pulled down. This also left my thighs and ass exposed for the cane, whip, or flogger, depending on their mood. This was also followed by my being vigorously fucked in both holed by both of them. I was then required to clean their cocks with my mouth before being released.

My sons became kind of fascinated with bondage as well. They would research (PORN) different positions to bind me in. They loved to bind me in a position, then use their fingers, dildos, and vibrators to bring me to the edge of orgasm again and again until I was begging them to let me cum. They would make me agree to do all sorts of things for them before allowing me to climax. Of course, that was just a game; I would already do all those things for them anyway. They especially enjoyed having me order dinner from Door Dash and making me answer the delivery naked, only wearing my collar and a butt plug. Naturally, I would have to 'tip' the delivery person with a blowjob if it was a guy or a pussy licking if it was a girl. Let's just say that we quickly became a favorite client with the delivery services. I heard that there were even a couple of fights over who got to do the delivery.

Adam ended up dying from COVID, and I never saw him after he went to the hospital. His two other women stopped by and let me know that he had died the day before. They had managed to get into his computer and delete all the blackmail info he had on them, then, they found his accounts and transferred all his money to another account in their names. They stopped on their way out of town to their new lives, now that they were finally free of him. At first, I was wondering what would happen to me now that my Master was gone. My boys fixed that. In less than an hour, it was explained to me that I was now their slave. I was not given a vote in this new dynamic. It probably wouldn't have mattered anyway, since it still would have been two to one.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers