Whore for my Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,602 Followers

So, that's where I found myself a month after that. We had eaten dinner, and I had just finished up cleaning the kitchen. The boys wanted to play, so did as ordered. I was on the couch. They connected my wrist cuffs to my ankle cuffs, left wrist to left ankle, and right wrist to right ankle. They then took ropes and connected them to the ankle cuffs, then pulled the ropes behind the couch and tied the ends to the back legs. This had me basically folded in half with my legs in the air and spread apart. The jeweled butt plug I was wearing was removed and replaced with a remote-controlled vibrating butt plug. They had already brought out my toy box and opened it up. They began pulling out different vibrators and dildos when the doorbell rang. Mike went to answer it. I wasn't concerned, because it was probably another fucking solicitor. We had been getting a lot more of them since I began staying naked at home all the time. Fucking perverts just wanting to ogle a naked woman.

No. I wasn't concerned then. I did become concerned after Mike opened the door and said, "Right on time." I became even more concerned when I heard several people begin talking as they entered the house. I almost freaked out when I saw 10 of Mike and Tommy's friends walk into the livingroom. Of course, there really wasn't much I could do about it. You know, being securely bound to the couch and all.

"Mike..." I started.

"Nothing to get worked up about, mom." He cut me off.

By this time, Tommy had begun playing with my tits and had the Magic Wand working on my cunt. There was also that whole humiliation thing going with me being naked and spread open in front of a bunch of other people. This is where I began this tale.

"Oh God. Please, boys, don't do this. You're going to make me cum in front of your friends." I begged.

"Well, yeah. That's the plan, mom." Tommy replied. He is my 18-year-old son. Mike, his 20-year-old brother was sitting on the left side of me.

"But then they're all going to want to fuck me."

"Mom, they already want to fuck you. Besides, they each gave us $50 for this." Mike stated.

Oh my God. They were turning me into a whore. The sudden rush of humiliation only brought a new rush of arousal to my already overheated cunt. It wasn't helping my cause that Mike was playing games with the remote for the vibrating anal plug stuffed up my ass. His other hand was busy toying with the ring through my left nipple. Tommy was toying with my right nipple and using his other hand to work on my cunt. Sitting around the livingroom of our house were ten of their friends who were watching the show excitedly.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I groaned. "I'm your mother. You shouldn't be exposing me like this to your friends."

"I already told you. They each paid us to watch and then fuck you. Let's face it, mom; you were already a slut, so we just decided to cash in on that and turn you into our whore." Mike explained as he ramped up the vibrations assaulting my ass.

Mike then took over the vibrator and began focusing it on my clit. Tommy reached over and picked up a thin cane and began smacking it on my ass. He wasn't doing it hard, just enough to give me a slight sting. It didn't take long. Let's face it, my arousal was already pretty far along before the audience arrived. Throw in what the humiliation did to my libido and the powerful vibrations rocking though my core, and Mount St. Helens was primed to erupt.

"OOOOOHHHHHFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK YYYEEEESSSSSSS! OOOOOMYYYYYYGGGOOOOODDDD!" I screamed as I was launched over the edge of a powerful orgasm. Wave after wave of rapture washed through me. Fuck, that was intense. Eventually, the orgasm subsided, and I was left in tremors.

When I had sufficiently come down from my high, I was released from my bonds and allowed to stretch out a bit. Of course, that freedom didn't last long. Did I mention that the boys had me purchase a pillory? Probably not. This wasn't your run-of-the-mill ancient pillory. This one was metal, adjustable, and had two cross-pieces. One cross piece was at the top with leather straps for wrists and another for my neck. My forearms would be lying flat on the floor as my wrists were strapped to the frame. The neck strap was elevated a bit, so my head was a couple inches off the floor. The bottom cross piece has straps for my ankles that held them about three feet apart. The center was adjustable, so I could be flat on the floor, or pulled in so I was on my knees with my ass was up in the air. Any guess which position they strapped me in? You guessed it. Head down and ass up. Once secured, my butt plug was removed. Apparently, they thought that it was in the way.

Two minutes later, I watched as a girl handed some money to tommy while a guy paid Mike. The guy disappeared behind me, and the girl slipped off her panties and sat down with her crotch in my face. An over-ripe tomato had enough brains to figure out what was supposed to happen at that point. Just as my tongue snaked out to give a good lick, I felt a cock begin to push into my cunt. At that point, I was just a toy. A cum receptacle. The girls kept my mouth busy, while the guys took turns fucking my cunt and ass. Oh yeah, I had several really good orgasms as well. A couple of the more dominant girls even put on strap-ons and fucked me in my cunt and ass.

After three hours, I was finally released. All their friends had just left, now it was just me and my two sons. I wearily rocked back to a kneeling position and looked at my boys sitting on the couch counting the money. After they finished their counting, they came over, helped me to my feet and practically carried me to the bathroom. We have a rather large shower, so it was easy to fit all three of us in it. I was pretty well exhausted by this point, so we didn't do much more than have them wash me. Oh sure, they still spent a bit more time on my tits, cunt, and ass than necessary, but they're boys. What do you expect?

When I awoke the next morning, the boys had already left for the day. I was alone in the house, so, after breakfast, I began my chores. As required now, I was just wearing 6-inch heels, stockings and garter belt, collar and leash, as well as a butt plug. I had just finished cleaning up from breakfast when the doorbell rang. I had answered the door naked so many times by now that I didn't even care about it. As was normal, I opened the door completely (no cracking it open and hiding behind it) and stood on full display in the middle of the doorway. Standing on the porch with a big smile on his face was Mr. Ganly. He was the 70-year-old guy that lived on the other side of the street, two doors down.

OK, sure. I was used to being naked in front of my sons. Hell, after last night, even being naked in front of their friends stopped bothering me. This was completely different. My life was supposed to remain hidden inside my house. OK, the back yard too, but that was private. Suddenly, there was one of my neighbors standing there seeing me in my slave collar and leash with my tits and cunt on full display. On top of that, I couldn't figure out why, after living here for 15 years, Mr. Ganly had decided to ring my doorbell for the first time ever.

"Good morning, Mary." He began. "Shall I come in and we can get right to it?"

"Uuummm. Right to what?" I asked.

"Why, the blowjob, of course. I already paid your sons, so let's get to it. I mean, we should probably step inside and close the door, but if you prefer to just get on your knees and let the entire neighborhood watch, that's OK as well. It would probably help in your advertising, but that's up to you."

"Oh. Of course. No, we should definitely do it inside. No sense in risking a random police car cruising down the street."

I stepped to the side to allow him in, then closed the door behind him.

"I also paid an extra $10 to feel you up for five minutes first." He explained as he began groping my naked tits.

He spent the first couple minutes squeezing my tits and fondling my nipples. Maybe I didn't mention this before, but getting your nipples pierced really increases their sensitivity. My juices were flowing out of my cunt by the time he moved one of his hands down and began fingering my cunt. He seemed to really enjoy the sudden jerks my body made whenever he lifted my cunt ring and let the ball drop and bounce directly on my clit. His other hand moved behind me and started toying with my butt plug. I was a drooling mess by the time he finally stepped back and dropped his pants.

I dropped to my knees and quickly took his shriveled dick into my mouth. I worked it as hard as I could, but it never got more than halfway hard. Still, I continued to use my lips and tongue to give him as much pleasure as I could. As I was sucking, he did mention that his health issues prevented him from being able to take Viagra or any similar drug. Getting desperate to finish this and get him out of here so I could masturbate, I used one hand to massage his balls while a finger on the other hand gently toyed with his asshole. That ended up doing the trick as a couple trickles of thin, rancid fluid came out of his dick and into my mouth. Even though it tasted awful, I quickly swallowed it and acted like it was the best tasting treat I had ever had.

Smiling, he pulled up and fastened his pants, then opened the door and walked out. Now, you would think that the horrible taste I still had in my mouth would have killed, or at least lowered, my arousal. You would be wrong. The humiliation of what I had just done only ramped it up higher. I stood up and ran to my bedroom. I just grabbed a random dildo out of my toybox, jumped on the bed, and used the dildo to drive myself to three orgasms. Finally calming down, I got off the bed and went into the bathroom. After sucking the dildo clean of my fluids, I stripped down and got in the shower. First off, though, I thoroughly brushed my teeth and rinsed a few times with mouthwash to get the taste out.

After my shower, I got back into my outfit and continued on my daily chores. Laundry, vacuuming, then lunch. At about 1:00 in the afternoon, the doorbell rang again. Opening the door, I found Sue standing there with her customary wide smile. Sue is the typical suburban housewife. Blonde, bubbly, always cheerful. You know the type. Always upbeat, outgoing, and the life of the party. She was always happily chattering on about something or the other. Here she was at my door, bouncing on the balls of her feet and smiling widely.

"Oh goodie. You're already ready. Oh gosh. This is just so exciting. I'm soooo happy that Darren (her husband) agreed to let me do this. He's not much of a pussy licker, and I've always wanted to have my pussy licked by someone that really knew what they were doing. I'm so looking forward to that. I've also really wanted to try fucking someone with a big strap-on dildo, but, you know, Darren would never go for something like that with him. We've discussed me doing it with another women, but then they would probably want to fuck me with it too, and that isn't going to happen. The only one that fucks me is my husband. He won't really care about me fuckin g a woman, because it's not like fucking another man. Anyway, there would also be the possibility of developing feelings for another woman if we got intimate. With you, he doesn't have to worry about that. I mean, seriously, who would fall in love with a whore. Oh gosh. This is really great. I paid for two hours with you. I get to have you lick my pussy, then I can fuck both your cunt and ass. This is really great!" She babbled on.

I was beginning to see a pattern here. Obviously, my sons were not satisfied whoring me out to their friends, now they were pimping me out to our neighbors. In resignation, I stepped aside and let her in.

"Come on, slut. I only have two hours, and I want to make the most of them." She ordered as she stepped past me.

She strode into the living room, pulled up her skirt to her waist, and plopped herself down in the recliner. When she put her high-heeled pumps up on the arms of the chair, I saw that she was completely shaven. At least I wouldn't have to be picking pubic hair out of my teeth later.

"Oh, and don't for get to give my asshole lots of attention as well. Darren does go down on me occasionally, but he absolutely refuses to lick my ass."

As I knelt down before her, I saw that she was really anticipating this. Her pussy was already quite moist. I moved in and began full swipes with my tongue right up the center of her slit. I have to admit, she had a really good flavor. Once I had cleaned the fluids that had seeped out, I began diving my tongue as deep into her as I could. I mixed that up with quick flicks, and kisses to her inner and outer lips. By the moans she was giving, she seemed to be enjoying it. I added in a few quick tongue flicks to her clitty. Once I really had her going, I moved down and began swirling my tongue around her rosebud. I made sure to leave plenty of saliva around it. As I was tonguing her pucker, I would gently probe and checking her relaxation. Once she had relaxed sufficiently, I stiffened my tongue and began pushing it in. It took a while, but I finally managed to gain entrance.

"Oh God! That feels incredible! I'm definitely going to have to get Darren to let me do this again. Next time, maybe we will both be here and double team you. You can lick me while he fucks your ass. I don't like anal, so he can use you for that."

As I was tongue fucking her asshole, I moved my hand around and began massaging her clit with my fingers. It didn't take long after that. When I felt her begin to stiffen, I quickly moved my mouth up and clamped it around her pussy. This was an expensive chair, and I didn't want to have to try and clean a bunch of pussy juice off of it. With my arms encircling her upper thighs, I held on tight as she started to buck and scream. I rode her orgasm, continuing to lash her pussy and clit with my tongue. When that orgasm began to dissipate, I renewed my attack on her pussy and ass. Just before her second orgasm, I thrust a finger knuckle deep into her asshole. That triggered an even stronger orgasm. After her third one, she pushed my head away.

"Wow! That was awesome. I'm definitely going to have to tell our neighborhood coffee club about you. Maybe sometime we can get your sons to let us rent you for one of our meetings. Anyway, give me a couple of minutes to recover, then we can go to your bedroom so I can fuck you."

10-minutes later, I led her into my bedroom. Thankfully, I had already changed the sheets this morning. I figured that I would most likely need to change them again this evening. Note to self: buy more sheets for the bed. She quickly stripped off her clothes once she got into the bedroom. Of course, she didn't have a strap-on herself, the boys had apparently informed her that I had a nice selection to pick from. Being a total novice in the arts of sapphic sex, I helped her to select one that she would enjoy using. Well DUH. It coincidentally also happened to be one that I also loved having used on me. Not only did it have a very nice sized phallus for me, but it also had a nice protrusion that slid into her channel, as well as a couple interesting nubs positioned to stimulate her clitoris as she fucked me. It would give is both a nice ride.

Yes, I had to help her put it on and adjust it for her. I laid on my back with my legs pulled up, so my knees were on my chest. Yes, it would have been easier doing doggie in this instance, but she really wanted that whole girl-on-girl thing. Doggie style just shows an ass and back. This way, she could see my face, tits, cunt, and asshole as she was fucking me.

Before she got into position, I pulled out my butt plug, licked it clean (as required by my sons), and set it on the nightstand. I also scooped a couple fingerfuls of lube and smeared it into my asshole. I knew what was coming, and I chose appropriately. The dildo was large enough to get me off in my cunt, but not too large to be really painful in my ass. I did take my time explaining to her some of it, so that if this was something she wanted to do again, at least she would have a bit more knowledge of how to ensure that her 'partner' had a good time as well. Fuck people, Sure, I was getting paid for this (actually, I really wasn't sure about that. I mean, at least my sons were getting paid, right?), that still didn't mean that I couldn't enjoy myself as well. Yes, I had to put it on her and show her how to properly adjust it.

Once she was properly equipped and I was in position, she knelt between my legs with the dildo resting on my cunt. I had her slide it up and down my slit, then rub the head of it between my folds to lubricate it in my juices. I was already fully drenched from the humiliation of the situation, as well as from the arousal from being made to lick her pussy. I reached down and guided the appendage onto my waiting hole. She had almost no clue, so I guided her on what to do. Thankfully, she had been fucked multiple times by her husband and knew that she had to enter me slowly, not just shove it in all at once.

Virgins! Yes, I have had a few in my younger days. It wasn't their fault, but their technique sucked. OK, so she wasn't technically a virgin. She had been having sex with her husband for several years, and probably with other men before that. Still, she had never had sex with a woman, much less by using a strap-on. It was like being fucked by an 18-year-old virgin as his birthday present. Just get it in, pause for a minute to adjust, then begin pounding. No technique whatsoever. After a couple of minutes of feeling like I had the tip of a jackhammer in my cunt. I managed to get through to her and get her to slow down a bit. With a few instructions, I was able to get her to adjust the angles and tempo of her thrusts. Even though I was highly aroused from before, it still took a while before I managed to have an orgasm. She kept going until I had a second orgasm and she managed to have her orgasm as well.

Not that I'm really a clock-watcher, but I did notice that she had a half an hour left. I had her pull out and reposition. I cautioned er to be slow, because my ass was tighter than my cunt and it didn't produce the natural lubrication that my cunt did. Yes, I had previously lubed up my ass, it had been stretched by the butt plug and previous ass fuckings, and the dildo was lubed with my cunt juices, still it needed to be filled slowly. With my advice and instructions, she managed to embed the dildo completely in my ass. I had her pause for a moment as my ass adjusted to the foreign invader. Once the burning pain had subsided, I told her to start fucking me with slow thrusts. She was a quick learner. Several moments later, she was able to pound me with abandon. I had three more orgasms before she stiffened up and screamed out in bliss before collapsing on top of me as her orgasm washed through her.

When she finally recovered, I led her to the shower. After getting the spray to the right temperature, we stepped in. She was still wearing the strap-on, so I knelt down and used my mouth to clean it. Once the appendage that was inside of me was licked and sucked clean, I unbuckled the straps, pulled it off (and out) of her, and sucked that part clean as well. I then leaned I and licked her pussy to one final orgasm before standing up and washing her clean from hair to toes. The dildo I would wash and sanitize later in the sink.

For the next couple of weeks, that was pretty much my life. I would get up in the morning, cook breakfast for my kids, they would go to school, and I would take care of the housework. Every morning I would have a visitor, either someone from the neighborhood or one (or more) of their friends. In the afternoon, I would have another visitor to take care of. Before and after the visitors, I would be doing the housework that needed to be done. I had no idea how much my sons were charging for my 'services', but they seemed to be suddenly flush with cash.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,602 Followers