Whore for my Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to him and hugged him. He began to sob on my shoulder. He was always sensitive. I let him cry as I hugged him and gently rocked back and forth to soothe him. Eventually, he calmed down a bit. I released him and stood back, looking him in the eye.

"OK, baby. We can work things out. As for me getting dressed, we have a slight problem with that. First off, as you know, all my clothes are locked away. I only wore clothes that were given to me, so I can't access any clothes on my own. Second, the only clothes that I have are dresses suitable for the 'dates' that I had to go on. I really don't have anything suitable to wear around the house. The third thing is that it has been so long since I wore clothes in the house, that I'm actually pretty comfortable walking around the house like this. Besides, it's not like you've never seen me naked before."

"Ok." he replied. "If you're comfortable like that, it's fine."

"Maybe later you can go get a few things that we can set out so I can quickly slip into them if someone comes over unexpectedly."

Later that day, instead of going out to get some clothes, we went online and ordered some casual clothes for me to wear around the house when I needed to. Most of the time, I simply walked around naked. I had a fluffy robe that I hung on a hook by the front door that I could quickly slip on if someone rang the doorbell. Usually, the clothes that I bought were only used when I went out to run errands and do the shopping.

My oldest son and his girlfriend were arrested for domestic abuse and a slew of other charges the night that the police raided. They were going to also arrest my younger son, but one of the detectives on the scene let the bothers know that it was my younger son that had provided the information on what was happening. Yes, they could have also arrested him and charged him with incest, but his information had led to them stopping the abuse that I was being subject to. Besides, most of the cops hated the bitch because she was a defense attorney and had humiliated several of them on the witness stand over the years.

Restraining orders against them preventing them from being within 1,000 yards of me and my younger son was a given, due to the evidence. Bail for them was set at $100,000 each. She ended up paying for both of them, putting her house up for collateral. I already mentioned that all the accounts that my older son had access to had already been emptied, so he had no funds to escape. She was a different problem. She had been a very good defense attorney for several years. She had a pretty substantial amount of money. Before they were arraigned, my younger son had managed to use a lot of information that she had laying around to find every account that she had. Really, how stupid was she? Leaving her purse unattended so my younger son could go through it and get all her pertinent information? He had even used a copy of the keys to her house and snuck in while they were still in jail to go through her desk and computer to find all her hidden accounts. By the time she managed to post bail, all her assets were frozen. Most of her hidden offshore accounts had already been emptied into other hidden offshore accounts that she would never find.

She had been placed on unpaid leave by the firm she worked for. The bar association had begun an investigation of her for severe ethics violations. Being disbarred was pretty much a foregone conclusion. They got out and moved into her house. The case obviously made the headlines in our city, so they became celebrities, but not in a good way. Unlike most celebrities, they were hated by just about everyone. The few excursions that they attempted when they were released turned out very bad. They made reservations at one of the better restaurants. As soon as the hostess saw who they were, she called the manager who (impolitely) asked them to leave. Cheers went up from the other diners when they were turned away. They were spat upon at the grocery store and were barred from shopping there. They experienced glares and hateful comments just by walking down the street. Eventually, they became recluses in the house, only venturing outside for court appointments. Yes, she decided to represent themselves.

My younger son had moved into my bedroom the second night that I was back home. We made passionate love that night. Yes, MADE LOVE, not just fucked. As I mentioned earlier, I was naked all the time at home, except when there was someone else over. Mostly, it was out lawyer visiting for meetings. Yes, of course we had a lawyer.

You hear the term 'Ambulance Chaser' all the time. It refers to those lawyers that aggressively pursue a person that has been involved in something harmful. They are the ones that scan the police reports and any other news items looking for someone that has been hurt in order to get them to sue the person or people that had the slightest bit to do with the injury. The picture is that they are wearing running shoes and chasing after the ambulance in order to be the first one to greet them at the hospital and get them to sign up. I can't really say if there actually were any lawyers running behind the ambulance, since I was kind of out of it, but I can say that I had over a dozen messages from lawyers waiting for me when I woke up in the hospital the next morning.

We did our research and narrowed it down to five possibilities. Those five were called to set up meetings with. We explained to them that because of the trauma I had been through, all meetings would need to take place at my house. Four agreed, the fifth one was scratched off the list. Of the four that we met with, two seemed to only be interested in a quick settlement. Of the other two, we felt more comfortable with the woman. One, as a woman, she could more easily relate to me and what I had been through. Two, she seemed to be more compassionate and caring, while the man seemed to really only see me as a client with very little emotion. We chose her.

OK. Back to the fun and games. Yes, my son was more interested in a loving and caring relationship with me. That was all fine and dandy with me, since it had been some time since I had that. Yes, I (actually, WE) both thoroughly enjoyed that. The issue was that I also really needed the domination from someone. As I stated at the beginning of this tale, I am submissive. I also really love bondage, humiliation, and a bit of pain. The basement was still equipped as a dungeon.

"YES, BABY, YES!!! WHIP MY TITS WHILE YOU FUCK MY ASS WITH THAT BIG COCK!!!!" I cried out in bliss.

First off, while the whipping stung, it was not the brutally painful whipping that the Skank was doing to me. This was done for sensual pain, not punishment pain. He was not overly comfortable with hurting me, but he eventually saw that it wasn't really hurting, just ramping up my pleasure. Maybe I would need to try talking him into bringing a dominant woman into our lives. Obviously not someone to dominate him, but someone that would see him as an equal as she dominated me.

Oh, are you really going to go back several paragraphs and hold that 'I'm not in the least into women' thing over me? Two things with that; first, my son loves me, and I love him. I would NEVER disrespect him after all he has done for me by bringing another man into our relationship. Second, OK, I have learned to enjoy a woman dominating me. I actually now kind of enjoy being forced to lick a woman's pussy - provided that she is clean. Also, since I won't disrespect my son by bringing another man into our relationship, a woman is a whole nother story. A dominant woman that is equal to my son would not be a threat. Who knows, maybe they would get together, get married, and just use me as their toy. I think that would be perfect. Come to think of it, my lawyer is only a few years older than my son. I've also noticed more than a few glances that she has given him. On top of that, I saw the way her eyes changed when she watched the videos of me being dominated by other women. I'm also pretty sure that she really didn't need to watch those videos over and over and over and over again.

OK. It's time ton wrap this up. The Blonde Skank was convicted of several crimes against me. She was sentenced to 10 years, parole after 4 years. She was obviously disbarred. My older son was convicted of domestic abuse, battery, incest, slavery, as well as several charges related to forcing me into prostitution. The DA also was looking into charges against my younger son, but a very vehement defense by my lawyer as well as testimony from me about how he was manipulated by his older brother and the Skank, not to mention the fact that it was him that gave the evidence required to save me, got him off without a mark on his record.

With a great deal of help from my now former lawyer, my younger son is in his final year of law school. Yes, I know that when he graduates, he will be putting in 70 to 80 hours a week working plus studying for the Bar Exam. That won't leave him much time for me. Fortunately, we have figured out an alternative.

"That's it, Slut! Keep licking my pussy! You love it when I whip your cunt and tits as I sit on your face, don't you? Keep going! You need to give me another orgasm before your son gets home! He's going to need one of your special blowjobs to relax him."

Yes. My now former lawyer moved in with us. She was now sporting a large engagement ring from my younger son. Probably because of the high profile nature of my case, she had recently been named as a Junior Partner in her firm. Also, because of my son's grades and the work he was doing as an Associate, it was sounding like he was going to be fast-tracked in the firm he worked for as soon as he passed the Bar Exam.

OK. Lawsuits. As soon as the Skank was convicted, my lawyer unleashed the lawsuits. I was awarded her house and most of her listed assets. Her unlisted assets were raided earlier. She was going to have a rude awakening when she was finally released and found that all her hidden overseas accounts had been drained. I sold her house and put the money into a nice investment account. When she got out on parole, she found that she had almost no money to survive on. She ended up moving several states away and worked as a waitress in a dive bar. She now lives in a single bedroom apartment in a bad area of town and makes extra money as a prostitute.

My older son was a bit more complicated. Yes, he abused me and forced me to be a whore, but he was still my son. My younger son, my former lawyer (now my younger son's fiancé) and myself met him when he was released from prison. We had set him up with an account that would give him a small annuity to use to get a cheap apartment and enough food to live on. Should he ever be truly remorseful for what he had done to me, we would have gladly welcomed him back into the family. Unfortunately, he instead hooked back up with the Skank and shown absolutely no remorse. My PI told us recently that they both now are HIV positive. I am currently making arrangements to have him buried in our family plot. She will be interred in Potters Field, far away from him.

It's been 10-years since then. My grandchildren (there are three of them now) are old enough to understand the world around them. Thus, I have been necessitated to wearing clothes for the last few years. My grandson is currently in preschool, and I have just put my twin granddaughters down for their afternoon nap.

"Slut! Basement in 5-minutes!" My daughter-in-Law commands.

I'm shedding my clothes as I run down the stairs.