Whore in Law Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother in law and sisters in law want to play.
3.1k words
4.57
8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring blankly at the white ceiling, I begged my brain to remember what the hell happened last night.

My body felt sweaty, sticky and gross. My pussy and ass sore and leaking what I knew for sure was cum, if the bits and pieces of my memory were any indication, or the two men sound sleep beside me.

I had just woken up but it felt like I hadn't gotten even a minute of sleep. My body felt so heavy and even though my bladder was screaming for relief, I couldn't pull myself out of these wet sheets.

"You're awake" a disturbingly familiar voice said and even though I was reluctant to look at the man who was looking at my cum stained, naked body, I moved my eyes from the ceiling to look at a half naked Daniel, only a towel covering his lower half.

Daniel was my husband's second older brother and was the shy one of the siblings.

It was flashes of his face while he came inside me that made my eyes water.

He was here last night, all night by the way he was dressed and he abused me too, he used my body like I was some kind of cheap whore they had paid.

"No, please don't cry. I can explain everything," he said climbing on the bed to lay beside my filthy, naked body and hold me while I cried.

One thing I liked about Daniel was that he was also gentle and as much as I wanted to push him away, my heart yearned to be held.

I needed this comfort, the fact that he was the reason I needed comfort in the first place pushed to the deepest recesses of my mind. I just needed to be held.

After a while, the sobbing stopped and I pushed away from him, wiping my face as I slid away from him, towards the foot of the bed.

"Look, I might not know what you're feeling right now but I do know you need to feel clean and I also know it'll hurt to walk. Can I approach so I can take you to the bathroom?" he asked and I suddenly remembered my nakedness and brought my hands up to cover my breasts.

I didn't like the feel of dried cum on my skin and I hated how the crusted liquid was cracking beneath my fingers.

I was filthy and the aching in my body was what made me drop my head and nod while I closed my eyes in sheer anger and embarrassment.

He moved from where he was sitting and gently took me into his arms when he got off the bed.

He carried me to the bathroom and gently put me on the toilet, leaving me to relieve myself while he started the shower.

My pussy burned when the hot piss shot out forcefully, making me wince and bend forward.

Fresh tears fell from my eyes when I finished peeing and my body trembled from the intensity of the pain in my crotch.

He let me breathe a little before picking me up and putting me in the shower but what was surprising was that he threw his towel off and joined me.

I felt my muscles ache sweetly under the hot spray of water and closed my eyes to savour the feeling.

I jumped when I felt hands on my body but froze when I realised Daniel had put soap on a lufa and was gently moving it across my body, washing my body clean.

He turned me around and washed my back and hands before pulling me to lean on him.

His hands were so gentle that I started liking how they were gliding ever so gently over my stomach and boobs, closing my eyes and letting myself get lost in the feeling.

"I'm sorry it happened the way it did. We were supposed to be gentle, introduce you properly to the family" he said, breaking me out of my daze.

Introduce? Did he just call gang raping me introducing me to the family?

"Our family is very close. Very very close. And we do all kinds of things together, we like to keep in the family and every new edition must participate" he whispered the words into my ear while his hand had somehow found my clit without me noticing.

A burst of sweet burning pleasure shot through my pussy, wiping my mind of all reasonable thought and all I could think about was how good his fingers felt playing with my pussy.

He placed his mouth on my neck and kissed and sucked, forcing sweet moans out of me. Touching all the right places like he's known my body for years, making me melt in his arms.

"Fuck you're so gorgeous!" He whispered aggressively into my ear and whipped around so fast that he had to steady me with his arms before crashing his lips on mine.

I responded immediately, forgetting everything that had happened, the only thing on my mind was that sweet tingle in my pussy that needed to scratched.

One of his hands found a nipple while the other went back to clit, flicking and rubbing gently in circles.

"Oh god!" I moaned, breaking the kiss so I could breath and his mouth went back to my throat, sending me down a dark path filled with nothing but bliss.

This was wrong, so bloody wrong. I was cheating on my husband with his brother! Yes, he gave me to his family to use and abuse but this was still wrong!

I don't know whether it was his skilled hands playing my body like a violin or the taboo of the situation but the orgasm that rocked through me had me seeing a white light.

My body burned as wave after wave hit me hard, making me tremble in his strong arms.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes please don't stop!" the words ripped out of me before I could even think them through. This felt so good, he felt so good and now, I needed more.

His fingers left my clit and his mouth connected with mine, kissing hard, desperately.

He turned me around, gently this time and pushed me to lean forward. Bracing my hands on the wet shower walls, I felt his hands play with my slit before they were replaced by his hard cock.

Heat bubbled up in my pussy and I swear I felt myself drip a little, I wanting him so bad.

He thrust his hard thickness swiftly, filling me up in ways I didn't think possible. I felt a little embarrassed that such a big cock could just slide so easily inside me, I was so ready for him.

"Oh dear god, you're still so tight" he groaned, holding my hips tightly and all I could do was mewl and whine, he was so damn big.

"Fuck me, please" I let go, my anger, the embarrassment, the shame of it all... I let it all go and let myself be taken.

He pulled all the way out, leaving only the bloated fat head of his dick and then slammed right back in.

"I have loved you from the first moment I saw you. I've dreamed of hearing you say that to me" he groaned, slamming into me hard.

His thrust were slow and dileberate, stroking the deepest walls of my womanhood, making me moan and shout for him to keep fucking me.

"I can feel you squeezing my cock, if you keep that up I'm gonna cum in no time" the words came out a breathy moan, his cock twitching, confirming his words.

But I too was on the verge of release, a sweet tingling in my pussy had me breathing hard, tears pricking my eyes as the pleasure increased ten fold with every slow, deep stroke and I found myself screaming his name.

"Oh god Daniel you're making me cum" I sobbed as lightning struck my body. He slammed into me hard and held still and I could feel him coming inside me.

He held me against his body when I lost strength and almost fell, showering feathered kissed along my jaw and neck, causing my body tremble.

"You are the most incredible woman I have ever had the pleasure of loving" he whispered tenderly in my ear and for a moment, I believe him but reality was not so.

"Why did you do this to me?" my voice broke as I choked back my tears, not wanting to break down in his arms again.

"Because you are special. My borthers and I saw you and fell in love. We just knew we had to have you" he said, awakening my anger yet again.

"Special?!" I asked, my voice rising as I turned to look him in the eye, creating distance between us.

"You're beautiful, kind, strong, smart as hell and sexy. What man wouldn't want you? Yeah, my family is kind of fucked up but I really hope you can accept us and become one of us. You'll be taken care of, all your needs will be taken care of, I promise you that. You will be loved unconditionally" he said, closing the distance and placing his hands on my hips.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked, shock rocking through my body.

"Look, I'm not good at explaining this stuff, that's mom's thing" he said with a sigh and I swear my jaw hit the floor.

"Your mom? She's involved? You fuck your mother?!" the questions just jept coming.

How the fuck did I get mixed up with these people?

"Okay, how about I finish cleaning you up and we can get some food and a proper explanation" he proposed, grabbing the shampoo.

I sighed, knowing I didn't really have a choice. I was drained and knew I couldn't do it properly myself, plus his hands do feel good.

"Fine" I murmured, watching a huge smile break from his lips.

I don't know how long it took to finally get all the cum out of my afro curls but I guess it was enough for everyone to get up.

Only wrapped in a towel, I froze at the bathroom door, the room clean and all the men gone, except for Daniel who was standing right behind me. And they must have ordered food because the smell of bacon made my stomach rumble.

"Oh wow" a fimine voice said and I turned my head to the door of the hotel room to see Meredith, Tasha and Kaitlyn looking at my long legs with lust in their eyes.

Meredith and Tasha were my husband's sisters and Kaitlyn was his mother and they were staring at me like I was a piece of meat.

"Daniel, go find your borthers and father, we'll take good care of her" Kaitlyn said, the lust in her voice awakening my sore pussy from its slumber.

Daniel kissed my cheek and left me to his mother and sisters without another word.

"How about we sit down and eat before we 'eat'" Tasha said with a teasing smile, breaking the few seconds of silence that had settled after Daniel had left and I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

We all sat at the small round table that had our breakfast and started eating in silence. Personally, I was happy that they were quiet, though they kept looking at me like they wanted to eat me, and honestly, I knew for a fact that they did want to eat me.

They did make small talk about the wedding and how much fun they had... Lucky them.

We'd been eating for a while when Kaitlyn said, "you have many questions and we will answer them all but right now, I'm too distracted to think straight" licking her lips seductively and I found myself swallowing hard.

She was sitting on my right and had the perfect opportunity to slide her hand up my thigh, making me shift uncomfortably on my chair, or was it the fact that my mother in law's hand was making its way to my pussy?

"I've been wanting to taste your skin for the longest time, may I?" she asked, her mouth merely an inch from my neck.

The fact that she asked my permission first wasn't the most shocking, it was the fact that I wanted her to do it, without my permission!

"Yes" I whispered, not even sure if she heard me but the doubt was swiftly wiped from my mind when I felt her lips gently kiss my neck.

I don't know when I closed my eyes but they flew open when I felt someone pull my towel down.

Tasha latched onto my left nipple before I could even say anything and my eyes closed again, letting them play with my body.

The double assault caused a very familiar heat to pool at the bottom of my stomach, making me want more, pushing me closer to the edge of no return.

They stopped their ministration to stand up, pulling me up with them, making my towel fall to the ground.

Standing shamelessly naked in front of three women that had their mouths gaping at my body should not have turned me on the way it did but it did.

"They did not lie" Meredith whispered, throwing her yellow summer dress to the side, standing in just her black lace underwear.

She looked sexy, I won't lie and the way she was looking at me sparked a flame inside me, making me lose myself in her beautiful brown eyes.

I knew what was coming and I was ready. Whatever resentment I felt for them pushed to the back fo my mind. I would attend to that later but right now, I needed to come.

I walked backwards until the back of my legs hit the bed and I crawled slowly to the middle, making sure I gave them a view of my wet slit.

They were naked by the time I turned around to face them and already waiting at the foot of the bed.

Tasha didn't need to be told and followed after me without a single word. She crawled between my open legs and settled over me, kissing me gently.

She broke the kiss and trailed a path down my neck to the valley of my boobs, smiling wickedly at me as I watched her take one on my nipples into her mouth.

Meredith appeared on my right and leaned down to kiss me, her lips hard and demanding.

Another set of lips connected with my other nipple and I arched my back, pushing my breast more into their mouths while moaning into Meredith's mouth.

"Alex always raved about how sweet your pussy was, I'm going to taste it now" Tasha said after releasing my nipple with a pop and started kissing down my stomach.

My body was vibrating from anticipation and the overwhelming attention it was getting, three skilled mouths on one woman was too much.

Meredith started nibbling on my ear when I felt Tasha blow her hot breath on my pussy, the wetness quickly turning it cold.

My hips bucked up, wishing she would just make contact already but I didn't have to wait long.

"Aaaaah aah ang y.. yes" I moaned, the tongue licking up and down my wet slit. Her moans causing vibrations to run deep into my pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I cried, my body on the verge of release. I could see my vision start to fade and knew the second she touched my clit, it was game over.

Tears ran down my face when Tasha removed her lips from my weeping pussy, frustration and annoyance coursing through my veins. Why was she doing this to me?!

"I know what you want but I won't give it to you, not yet anyway" She said before diving back into my sensitive pussy.

By now the tingles of orgasm had faded but god, that didn't stop their hands and mouths from feeling good.

I felt someone straddle my neck and opened my eyes to find Kaitlyn moving forward so her pussy was right above my mouth.

"Make me feel good" she instructed, twisting her nipples hard and I obliged. Having fooled around with women before, I knew what to do, I knew what would make her come quickly.

Holding on to her hips, I rasied my head a little and swiped my tongue over her wet slit, tasting her sweet juices.

Loving the taste of her, I dove right in, shoving my tounge into her slit, making sure to avoid her clit to get her hotter for me.

She moaned, squirmed and shook, grabbing onto my curls to try and guide me to her clit but I refused, waiting for the right time to make her come.

Eating Kaitlyn out had distracted me from what was being done to my body but I quickly snapped back into my own bliss when I felt the first tingle of orgasm hit my pussy.

Knowing I'd be coming soon, I stopped teasing my mother in law and latched onto her clit.

"Aaaah ah ah ah oh yeah, of fuck yeah just like that!" she wailed, bucking wildly above me.

The first wave of my orgasm hit me hard, making me tremble and quake on the bed.

I detached from Kaitlyn when I felt like it was becoming too much but Tasha was unrelenting, licking at my clit like a wild animal.

"Please, oh please, please" I was asking but what for exactly? I didn't know, I just knew she was making me feel something I don't think I've ever felt before.

She was pulling something from me and it was delicious, it was hot and sexy and I needed it.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah" I screamed when my pussy squirted right into my sister in law's mouth and she sucked it up.

My own blood feeling like hot lava on my skin, my body shaking uncontrollably as my pussy kept squirting.

Overwhelming exhaustion hit my body hard as I came down from the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

I knew I wouldn't be able to open my eyes from a while but that was okay, I was warm and tingly.

"Mom we didn't get to cum yet!" a whiny voiced broke through my haze of sleepy darkness, but sounding so far away.

"Finish each other off, she needs to rest" another voice said but I stopped paying attention to the world and let myself drift blissfully away.

Hey my horny people, hope you like the second installment of Whore in Law...

I wanna apologize for taking so long to update, I have ADHD and it just kept slipping my mind.

So..... someone asked if this was real or just my imagination and I wanted to answer honestly but where's the fun in that? You guess, tell me what you think.... Is it real or fiction.

And thank you for the love and feedback on the first story

XOXO

Stay dripping