Whore in law

Story Info
A black woman is the centre of attention on her wedding night.
2k words
4.38
30.4k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains non-consentual sex and drugging and is a work of fiction. Rape and drugging is wrong and illegal

..........................................................................

Marriage, isn't it every girl's dream? Well, at least it's mine and today, my dream came true.

Yep, I got married, to a 6'2, black haired, dark eyed white man who never tires of telling me just how lucky he is to have me.

What girl doesn't marry that?!

Music and laughter tickled my ears in the most pleasurable ways, bringing forth a happiness I didn't know I had in me.

Or it could be the shots of tequila burning my stomach.

Alex and I decided to have a child free, open bar reception so everybody could drink until they literally dropped.

The shots hadn't stopped coming since the first one I took and right now, my body was buzzing and I was just about ready to get slutted out.

As kind and tender as my husband was, our sex life was filled with sparks and passion that never seized to blow my mind. It was almost like he could read my body

"Stop dancing like that, you're making all the men hard" the husky baritone of my husband rang in my ears, causing the fire between my legs to burn hotter.

His hands running down the deep v of my lacy wedding dress. I pushed back into him, grinding my soft ass against his hardened dick.

"Fuck!" he moaned into my ear, sending shivers down my spine and pleasurable sparks up my burning pussy.

I turned around and looked into his eyes, dark brown eyes raging with lust. "I only need one man hard for me for the rest of my life" I said, wrapping my hands around his neck.

His hands snaked around my narrow waste to my plump bottom, squeezing the soft pillows with his big rough hands.

"I think it's time we disappeared" he whispered, making my stomach tingle with anticipation.

I already knew what was waiting for me and I couldn't wait for the toe curling pleasure that was waiting for me.

He called me his Ebony Goddess, standing at 5'4, curvy body with hips and an ass that never failed to turn heads. My boobs standing firmly on my chest, 34D mellons that always bounced with my every step, defying gravity with ease.

My body was glorious but my face was definitely my biggest flex. A round face with almost shaped eyes, a button nose and small full lips Alex loved wrapped around his beautiful 7 inches of glory.

I had a large mass of raven curls on my head that was currently styled into a neat low bun.

And my best feature was my beautiful, flawless brown coat that literally shined in the sun.

Alex always praised my beauty and he loved showing me off, to his family, friends, colleagues, you name it, he never missed a chance to gloat about the baddy he bagged and I loved it. A man that wasn't ashamed or afraid to show his treasures was a man that knew no one could steal it.

"I like that idea" I said, giving him what I knew was a drunken smile.

"Two more shots and I'll give you the time of your life" he said and I nodded instantly, though his words registered a second later.

I was already drunk off my ass but drunken sex with Alex was heaven and what better way to end my night, right?

I didn't know where they came from, all I knew was that I had a shot in my hand and my husband was telling me to drink.

I downed the glass quickly, only to have it replaced with another and that went the same way.

My throat felt unbearably hot but i didn't have a chance to let it cool as another shot was forced down my throat.

"You ready baby?" he asked and I felt myself get picked up.

I couldn't bring myself to respond, it felt like my mind was moving in slow motion and all I could do was feel the burning sensation spreading across my body.

My heartbeat accelerated and I felt so hot I was having trouble breathing.

"Hot, s.. so hot" I moaned, I heard it clearly, I moaned.

"It's okay baby, we'll take care of you" Alex's voice sounded so far but it still sent waves of pleasure through me.

I managed to crack my eyes open, and blinked a few times, noticing movement behind us.

I couldn't keep them open though and I shut them again. Wait, when did I even close my eyes in the first place?

"We?" I asked, my brain now registering what Alex had said.

"Yes baby doll, we, everybody's getting a taste of you" he said but I couldn't hear him because a wave of heat rushed through me and I felt an intense need for penetration.

I needed a big hard dick fucking my drenched pussy. Why was I suddenly feeling so hot?

"Get the door Charlie, come on" an angry voice said and I heard rapid movement and a door opening.

"Charlie?" Did I hear right? Charlie was here? Why was Charlie here? This is my wedding night, what was my husband's little brother doing in our honeymoon suite?

"Damn this room is nice, can't wait to paint it with cream" an oddly familiar voice said and laughter erupted in the room.

Who were these people and why were they here? I needed to get fucked, I couldn't host anyone right now and why was I feeling so damn hot?!!

I felt hands on my body and all thought fled my mind, I was a hot and horney mess and I needed those hands on my body.

I couldn't keep my mind straight but I knew when my bare back hit the soft bed sheets that I was completely naked and the hands hadn't stopped playing my body like a violin.

Someone was sucking on my boobs, wait, how could Alex suck on both my boobs at the same time? Wow, so many hands making me feel good, so so good.

"All of that is real? No surgery? Nothing?" another familiar said, breaking through my haze of lust.

My eyes fluttered open to find a few blurry figures around me and all over me. I felt a rise of panic that quickly turned into lust, burning through my veins in search of my pussy.

"All natural" I heard before a wet tongue made contact with my pussy and I shivered, my worries and questions something of the past.

"Uh oh fuuuuuuuuck, yessssssss" the grunts and moans reached my ears but I wasn't sure if they were coming from me.

I couldn't fully grasp what was happening to me, all I knew was that it felt good and I loved it, I yearned for it, my body burnt for it.

"Here baby, suck my cock" someone said and my mouth overflowed with saliva, ready to take my husband's big cock down my throat.

It came as a surprise when I had to stretch my lips a little wider than I usually did but that didn't matter.

What mattered was the tongue that was lapping on my clit and the two mouths that were sucking on my tits.

I moaned when my husband's cock hit the back of my throat, knowing how much he loved the vibrations it caused.

"Fuck yeah, this slut knows how suck dick" he said, calling me a slut for the first time ever and someone agreed with him.

Someone agreed? Someone agreed! There were too many hands, too many mouths on my body.

There were too many people in this room!

My eyes flew open and before I could push the motherfucker out of my mouth, an orgasm shattered through me. Making me forget who I was, where I was and who I was with.

All I could remember was being in heaven, and the feeling so intense I think I pissed myself.

"I have never seen a woman squirt before, damn that was hot" someone said as I regained my senses, my orgasm finally dying down.

"What's happening" I forced the words out as I fluttered my eyes to clear my vision.

"What's happening, is that you my love, are more perfect that I imagined" Alex said, his face now right above mine.

He kissed me, hard and hungry and I tasted my pussy's pineapple flavoured juices on his lips.

"Fuck I can't wait anymore, I need to fuck this bitch" a voice came from beside my head and I turned my eyes to see Jimmy, Alex's older brother take off his clothes.

I don't know why but my gaze traveled down and stayed there. His hard cock looked bloated and angry, the tip purple and leaking precum.

"I can tell you like what you see" Jimmy said, making me snap my yaze from his dick to his face to find a smirk adorning his gorgeous face.

I've never said it out loud but Alex and his brothers looked like Greek Gods, like their father, who was in this room naked?

What is happening?!

Jimmy moved out of my sight and I soon felt hands spreading my thighs as someone slipped between them.

"No, no, what's going on, too many people" it was hard to speak and why was I still feeling so damn hot?! What the hell is going on?!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah" the moan flew out of my mouth when I felt a very thick cock slip inside me. Panic and lust melting my mind into utter submission.

I forgot that there were too many people in this room, too many hands on my body. I forgot that a dick much bigger than my husband's was laying waste to my soaping wet pussy.

I forgot that my father in law was shoving his thick dick down my throat. All I knew was the pleasure, the orgasm ripping through me as I screamed and moaned around my husband's father's cock.

I blacked out, it was too much, too good and my body was too tired, my mind couldn't be bothered to keep me awake.

But even as I slept, I felt my body convulse and shake and pleasurable sparks shocking my system into accepting what was happening to me. I could clearly feel the pleasure that was being forced on me.

My eyes flew wide open when I felt the most painful sensation rush up my back from my ass.

"She's awake" someone said from below me and I looked down to find Charlie beneath me, fucking me from below.

"No, stop, Charlie, we can't" I said, my voice barely even a whisper.

"But you like it sis, you've come on my cock twice now" he said, making my eyes bulge.

No, that can't be, how long was I out? Why didn't I wake up? How didn't I feel all of this?

"Oh God!" the pained moan ripped from my lips as the pain that brought me back intensified.

I tried to move away but I couldn't, not only because my body felt heavier that metal but because I was trapped between two people.

"This ass is so tight!" a groan came from right behind me and it finally dawned on me, my ass was taking dick for the very first time.

"No, please stop, I've never done that before" my voice cracked as a tear slipped down my cheek, the pain too intense but what was more intense was the heat building in my pussy.

My brain chose that moment to stop working and fireworks exploded through out my body.

"This is the best pussy I've ever had, I'm gonna cum again!" Charlie yelled as his grip on my hips tightened and his thrusting turned rapid, stroking my already raging fires.

"Fuck! Have my baby!" he groaned as he gave me a hard jab and stilled, his warm seed penetrating the deepest parts of my pussy, giving him a real chance to get me pregnant.

That was it, all I needed to have the biggest and best orgasm of my life. So good I couldn't stay conscious and I fell again.

Into the darkness as my body buzzed with sexual satisfaction...

"Alex, it's supposed to be Alex" my mind put together before I blacked out again...

This is my very first story and i would really like to know what you think, so if you like it, please leave a comment

XOXO: stay horney