Whore Stories: Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pig! You're a filthy pig! Get on your knees and suck my cock. I need to cum in your mouth."

For them to daringly and deliberately show as much as they do to unsuspecting men, trust me, even though they go out of their way make their flashes appear accidental, they're no lady. Instead of accepting that they're sluts and whores, they act as if they've virgins. They act as if their flashes were unintentional when their flashes were deliberately planned.

"Oh, my God, Sister Mary Elizabeth, I'm so sorry to have come upon you by surprise. I'm so sorry to have frightened you while you were sitting on the floor with your habit over your knees and your legs spread wide open. I didn't see anything. I immediately turned head away and averted my stare when I saw that your pubic hair was shaved in the shape of a crucifix," said the priest.

# # #

Taking umbridge at being called a slut or a whore for flashing, they act as if they've never had a hard cock in their hands, in their mouths, in their pussies, and/or in their asses. A game that women have successfully played for thousands of years, men never tire of seeing what they shouldn't see of women, and women never tire of showing men all that they know that men want to see of them. Unfortunately, with flashing not stopping there, one sexy thing usually leads to another sexy thing.

Yet, hoping to limit their exposure to just flashing, women go out of their way to make their flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional. By making their flashes appear accidental, they act as if it's not their fault that they flashed men up-skirt views of their panties or down-blouse views of the cleavage and bra. It's the men who take things a step too far when wanting to do more than just looking.

With no one else to blame but themselves, women act as if they're innocent virgins and men are dirty dogs. They act as if they're unaware that their sons and/or their sons' friends saw their naked pussies when they seductively crossed their legs when wearing a nightgown without panties and without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. When leaning over their sons and/or their sons' friends, they act surprised and/or violated when horny, young men stare down their open nightgown top at their naked breasts.

"Show me your tits...Mom," in the way he stared down her nightgown top at her naked breasts long and hard, her son may as well held up a sign that read, show me your tits.

They act as if they weren't aware that their sheer nightgowns become totally transparent in a darkened living room when walking in front of the TV. They act as if they weren't aware that the bright illumination of an opened refrigerator door in a dark kitchen is like walking through a TSA screening site. They pretend they didn't know that when pushing open the drapes on a bright, sunny day, the sun will make them look as if they're naked. By putting the onus of blame on men's voyeurism, women go out of their way to not make men think of them as whores.

"Oh, my God. My towel came undone. I'm naked. I'm so embarrassed, so very embarrassed. Please don't look at my naked tits, my naked ass, and my naked pussy."

How dare women sexually tease men by deliberately exposing themselves to them and then to deny that they're deliberately flashing them while blaming men for looking? Why would they go as far as to pretend that they don't want men to see all that they're showing and all that men are seeing? Are they trying to save their reputations by blaming their exhibitionism on men's voyeurism? Is that it? Are they trying not to have men perceive them as the whores that they truly are? Is it as simple as that? A sexy game that women enjoy playing, in truth, if women don't know who they are, then men surely do.

"Whore! You're such a whore! How dare you? How could you expose your naked body to him? How could you allow him to touch you and feel you everywhere that he should never touch and feel you? How could you have sex with him? How could you stroke his prick, suck his prick, and fuck his prick? What's wrong with you? How could you have sex with your own son?"

# # #

Baffling and sexually frustrating men for thousands of years, plain and simple, besides being whores, sluts, and exhibitionists, women are con artists, liars, and frauds. They are not who they say and/or pretend who they are. Whether jobs, money, marriage, or babies, they use their sexuality to get what they want from men. While deliberately sexually teasing naïve men, good men, and innocent men, entrapping them, how dare women inaccurately comport themselves in that sexually stimulating way while claiming otherwise?

Deceivingly conniving women are quick to save their reputations by denying men's and other women's sexual allegations when anyone calls them a whore. When anyone verbally offends them by calling them a slut, or physically attacks them with a touch, a grope, or a feel, they're quick to react with their ladylike trump card. They're quick to take umbridge by someone's rude accusations. As if offended when men merely stare and/or complimentarily comment at all that women are showing, those women act as if they're virgins by acting abruptly offended.

They pretend that they're unaware that they're showing all that they're showing. They pretend that they don't like it when guys look at them in a sexual way when, of course, they do. They pretend that they're not acting sexual and/or dressing in a sexy way when, of course, they are. Trust me, ready to give men a sexy, sexual show, women want men to look. They want men to comment on their clothes, their looks, and on their sexy and shapely bodies. Then, as their way to defend their reputations, they're free to give them a sexual retort.

"Oh, my God. I caught you looking up my skirt. You were staring at my panties. I saw you looking down my blouse. You were staring at my cleavage and bra. You pig! How dare you stare at me in such a sexual way? I feel so violated. I feel so used and abused."

Women, all women, love the sexual attention that leering and staring men give them. Even when they say otherwise, they love sexually exciting men by erotically and sensuously teasing them. It's their ultimate compliment when they give men they don't even know, have never met, and haven't been formally introduced, an erection.

The biggest silent compliment that men can give them and that women truly enjoy is when they make men hard by deliberately flashing them something they shouldn't see. Successful in their exhibitionism and sexual teasing, their sexual satisfaction is to leave men horny, sexually frustrated, and wanting to see more of them. Just as all men, especially you, are voyeurs, all women, especially your mothers, are exhibitionists.

"Is that a kielbasa in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

THE END

12