Whoremaster (56)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirnhoj
Cirnhoj
6 Followers

Margot (60) You're not! Perhaps that is why it feels so nice. Press me gently there and I'll try to relax for you.

Margot (60) Take hold of my short blonde hair (head!) and pull my head back as you insert your thumb into my rectum and two fingers into my vagina.

Margot (60) Slide in and out of both holes. I reach under and grab your dick and press it to my arse. Fuck me there now, I want to come, quickly!

Whoremaster (56) I spit on myself and then press slowly into you.

Margot (60) Right in! Up to the hilt!

Whoremaster (56) I enter fully and your arse is slippery and welcoming, squeezing and sliding me hotly.

Margot (60) I think I shall come now. I shit your dick from my arse, then suck it back in, then out and in and you are making me come like a hot bitch slapping my cunt with your heavy balls. Ooooooooh yesssssss!

Whoremaster (56) Can I come inside you?

Margot (60) Yess, come now and I will come at the same time. Ooooooooooo goddd. yesssssssss I'm coming! Coming with a shudder and a fart I can't control.

Whoremaster (56) I come inside you and you moan and collapse your face and breasts onto the bed and your arse is high being fucked.

Margot (60) Thank you so much! Juice runs down my thighs. I get up and walk to the full length mirror and squat and wank while your sperm dribbles out of my arse. I come again and spit on your dick. Was that nice my master?

Whoremaster (56) Lovely! You are a really hot girl!

Margot (60) Hot granny! I have to go now, I have a young lad waiting for me, and another at two. Bye X

11 59

Sunfairy (48) Hello.

Whoremaster (56) Hello my angel, I was worried about you. Are you OK?

Sunfairy (48) As if you cared!

Whoremaster (56) I do! I ache for your experienced touch. You taught me so much about chatting and how to give and receive pleasure.

Sunfairy (48) I am not an experienced chatter! You were the first man I ever chatted with! You are the experienced one! You are here all day and every day talking to sluts!

Whoremaster (56) Why do you call women sluts just because they are loving? You said you would be my dirty little slutfuck! Your words!

Sunfairy (48) And I would have been! But you prefer the other sluts! Old dressed-up tarts and dirty little babygirls! And probably black bitches too!

Whoremaster (56) Darling, please tell me your name. I am Tim. It is difficult talking seriously to an anonymous nickname!

Sunfairy (48) My name is Yvonne, and you made me have feelings for you that you do not reciprocate!

Whoremaster (56) Yvonne, I do reciprocate! You were so sexy to me that I couldn't do other than reciprocate! I wish I was with you now and I could show you how I feel about you. I would touch you intimately and love you slowly!

Sunfairy (48) You would make me feel good about myself?

Whoremaster (56) Yvonne you are good! I would kiss your pussy and breasts and you would think only of the pleasure within your beautiful body.

Sunfairy (48) I would take you into myself, into my arse deeply and into my cunt! I would pinch your nipples hard and whisper oh God fuck me and hold me tight! I throw back my head and throw back my arms behind my head and thrust my breasts up towards you.

Sunfairy (48) You come and go into my fairy body and stroke and rub my clit and I shiver with pleasure and pull you in and out by the balls.

Whoremaster (56) Yvonne I want to fuck you forever! Feeling your heat the length of my cock, and feeling fire within me surging up towards your deep interior.

Sunfairy (48) Oh fuck off!! You are thinking about some other dirty slut not me! I hate you!

Sunfairy (48) Oh no I don't! I don't know what I feel. You are hurting me so much! I can't go on like this! We should not talk to each other. It's too painful. Don't leave me!!!!

Sunfairy (48) I am not some crazy woman! Go now!

Whoremaster (56) Yvonne. Please don't be hurt. I don't want to hurt you.

Whoremaster (56) Yvonne?

Whoremaster (56) Are you there my angel girl?

Whoremaster (56) Yvonne, if I hurt you so much, then you are right and I will not talk to you again unless you come to me first. Please tell me something. Have you ever talked to me under another name? Why did you get so angry so quickly after our first meeting?

Whoremaster (56) Yvonne?

Whoremaster (56) Yvonne?

12:30

Polly (18) Hi.

Whoremaster (56) Hello Polly. How old are you really?

Polly (18) 18. Why?

Whoremaster (56) I don't talk sexily to women under 25. I don't feel good talking to such young girls as you at my age. Especially not a Polly.

Polly (18) But I'm 19 this week! And I am not a girl. I am legally an adult and I can vote and I have the body of a woman. I have a responsible job. What's wrong with being a Polly? It's not like I am a parrot!

Polly (18) I want to meet an older man to take me in hand and teach me about sex and pelasure. I am interested in sex and sexual matters.

Whoremaster (56) Angel, you are still very young and I think you should have your own boyfriends more of your own age. You are very sweet and bright and if you were 25 I would talk to you.

Polly (18) Well I'm not, so what? Please talk to me, I have the breasts and body of an older woman and my boyfriends are on the whole inexperienced arseholes! I know you are a good man because you don't want to corrupt me or something. But please talk.

Whoremaster (56) Angel, if you were to log off and come to me with a different name and say you were 25 I could talk to you because I wouldn't know. I shouldn't say that!

Polly (18) But I am me and I am nearly 19. I don't understand.

Whoremaster (56) Just read what I just wrote!

Polly (18) No. I'm Polly and I'm nearly 19. Please don't treat me as a child!

.................

Polly (18) What is your name?

Whoremaster (56) Tim. And you?

Polly (18) It's Polly! Tim, please treat me as a woman. I know you would be able to teach me and help me. And I know some things about sex already, I am not an innocent virgin.

Whoremaster (56) Angel, I know you are a woman. My first love was only 18 and she was very much a woman! I still feel guilty, though. I set myself a rule about no under 25's and you are now tempting me! It's not a question of legality, it's more a matter of decency.

Polly (18) Tim, I do not want to tempt you!. I want you to talk to me and teach me. You cannot ignore me like this! Talk to me as a friend first if you like. I have spoken to other older men and they are all arseholes who want to fuck me no questions asked. You are the first who cares about what I feel. Please talk to me. And I am not indecent!

Whoremaster (56) Angel I do care about you and do not want to hurt you or corrupt you. That is why I shouldn't talk to you about sex. You are young enough to be my granddaughter!

Polly (18) Age doesn't matter!

Whoremaster (56) It does my darling girl! I can do you no good. I am so old that I can offer you nothing in the long term!

Polly (18) I don't care! Teach me! I will be very sexy for you!

Whoremaster (56) Now you are tempting me again! I can resist anything but temptation! Lol!!

Polly (18) Please don't resist me.

Polly (18) Pleeease.

Polly (18) I won't go away until you talk to me. It's only talking!

Whoremaster (56) Darling, you mustn't fall for me. If I am nice to you don't mistake it for real love!

Polly (18) I won't. Are you married?

Whoremaster (56) Yes and I have never been physically unfaithful.

Polly (18) I won't come between you and your wife. I can be your dirty little secret! I don't mind that, just talk to me.

Whoremaster (56) What do you look like?

Whoremaster (56) I am 6ft2, slimmish and greying. I'm really 61.

Polly (18) You sound hot! Age doesn't matter as I said. You must be very experienced. Experienced hands.

Whoremaster (56) I am. Would you like me to touch you?

Polly (18) Yesss pleeease.

Whoremaster (56) I brush your cheek and trace your soft lips with my finger.

Polly (18) Mmmmmmm! I am 5ft4, dark hair, 36C, brown eyes.

Whoremaster (56) I kiss your lips and run my finger down your spine from neck to knickers.

Polly (18) Mmmmmm! I am not wearing knickers! Hehehe!

Polly (18) I am wet already from your touch!

Polly (18) I lie back and you see I have a woman's body.

Whoremaster (56) Are your breasts large or small? Are your nipples pink or brown? And hard?

Polly (18) large and pink and yes hard for your touch.

Whoremaster (56) I lean to take a nipple into my mouth and nibble it with my lips. I tickle your belly with my fingers.

Polly (18) Oooooh, so goooood! Touch my pussy!

Whoremaster (56) You must wait for that, angel.

Polly (18) Oooh you are so slow and experienced, teasing me with your experienced hands!

Whoremaster (56) Do you like that babygirl?

Polly (18) Yesss. I am so hot and wet. I'm touching my clit and thinking it is you.

Whoremaster (56) It is me angel. stroking and rubbing. Are you shaved?

Polly (18) yes smooth and wet and aching for your lips.

Whoremaster (56) I lean to inhale your beautiful aroma of honey and cinnamon and lemons.

Polly (18) I run my fingers through your greying hair and pull you towards me.

Whoremaster (56) You seem very experienced babygirl!

Polly (18) I have watched porn to see what men enjoy. Will you lick me?

Whoremaster (56) I extend my tongue and lick your smooth wet skin at the side of your pussy, up one side and across the top and down the other.

Polly (18) Ooh daddy! Yesss. I am doing it and pretending it is your tongue! Hehehehee.

Whoremaster (56) Your pussy juice trickles down and tickles your bum.

Polly (18) Mmmmmmmm! I open my pussy with wet fingers. I am so wet and hot just for you daddy!

Whoremaster (56) I lick your clit and send hot waves through your body.

Polly (18) Fuck me daddy fuck me with your big hard cock!

Whoremaster (56) I rub my tip up and down your pussy lips and around the rim of your tight little botty.

Whoremaster (56) You reach for my balls and try to pull me into you, but I only let myself enter an inch into your tight entrance.

Polly (18) daddy cum in me I want to make you cum. How do I make you cum?

Whoremaster (56) We shall cum together soon my angel girl. Look into my eyes and ask me to fuck you.

Polly (18) Oh fuck me please daddy and cum in me. I want you to be inside me and so close when you have that sensation. Looking into my soul.

Whoremaster (56) I slowly slide in deep into your beautiful hot belly and start to fuck slowly. Your whispered words make me hot and your fingers touch me all over. I bite your nipples gently and you feel the fire inside.

Polly (18) cum in me daddy, I want you so much fucking me. My cunt is hot for you. I am your dirty little secret and you are teaching me how to love and make you cum!

Whoremaster (56) I start to feel I am losing control and I fuck you faster. Your breath is sweet as turkish delight and your eyes are narrow with lust! Cum with me now as I fuck you hard!

Polly (18) Yessss, I will cum if ou cum in me now!

Whoremaster (56) I suddenly start to pump and spurt deep into your hot belly and the volcano explodes inside you and we gasp and cum together and I collapse on you and suckle your breasts!

Polly (18) oh daddy was I good for you? did you cum in me?

Whoremaster (56) Yes babygirl. and did you cum with me?

Whoremaster (56) was it good angel?

Whoremaster (56) Polly, are you OK?

Whoremaster (56) Polly?

Polly (18) daddy I have never been able to cum when I touch or go with somebody. I think I can't cum. Not many women cum do they?

Whoremaster (56) In my experience they cum, but not all and it is sometimes something that is learnt with experience. My darling I don't mind and I could make you cum eventually especially if I was really there to touch and taste and smell and feel you.

Polly (18) Some of my friends say they have cum and on porn the women all do or pretend to. But I thought it was unusual. I wold love to cum with you. What is it like?

Whoremaster (56) it is an intense build-up of sexy feeling and then a hot release that overcomes your body in a big rush of sexual outpouring.

Polly (18) that sounds scary! Heehehehee!

Whoremaster (56) it might sound scary but there is nothing to be scared of darling. It is a beautiful fulfilment of the sexual act that leaves you happy and warm and sleepy and loving.

Polly (18) that sounds really nice. My gran says you have to be really relaxed for it to happen.

Whoremaster (56) You have discussed it with her?

Polly (18) Yes she is great and experienced and my mum died long ago so I lived with her.

Whoremaster (56) I'm sorry about that angel.

Polly (18) It's OK. I hardly remember my mum she died when I was 3. And my dad never really even lived with us even! Gran is great and she knows about love because my mum was her love-child and she never had another man after her lover left her. He is my granddad but I never met him because he had to leave. Gran only loved him in all her life and didn't get a husband because he was so great another wouldn't do! Romantic and sad!

Whoremaster (56) Very! Life's been hard for you angel!

Polly (18) It's OK. Gran says I'm tough as old boots! Like her. Except I've seen her cry sometimes when she reads old letters. I don't actually live with Gran any more because she is in a care home but I work there so I see her every day.

Whoremaster (56) You seem a very loving and caring girl my angel!

Polly (18) I do care. I work with old people and so you don't seem too old to me at all. I am used to it.

Whoremaster (56) Thank you angel for trying to be kind to me! Lol!!

Polly (18) You are not old like them and as I said age doesn't matter. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Anyway you call yourself whore master and you shouldn't be so kind and gentle as you obviously are. Lol!

Whoremaster (56) I'm not really a whoremaster, it's just a name I used to attract women after I discovered how hungry for sex some are even with an old man! I'm not a good man, angel.

Polly (18) Do you talk to lots of women here? I don't mind so you can be truthful with me! And I know you are a good man!

Whoremaster (56) I'm afraid I do. I get a bit swamped with young women saying "master I'm horny"! Lol.

Polly (18) Like me! heheehee

Whoremaster (56) They are not like you although some are quite nice. You are a bit special and I haven't met one like you before.

Polly (18) ty

Polly (18) But we won't fall in love, as you said!

Whoremaster (56) No of course not, but I do like you a lot even after our first short chat. And you didn't even cum! Lol.

Polly (18) I'm sorry daddy!

Whoremaster (56) Don't be sorry angel. You are very young and you will learn to cum in time.

Polly (18) With you daddy!

Whoremaster (56) But really with others. You need your own age boyfriend!

Polly (18) I prefer you for now! Hehehehe

Polly (18) Daddy do you give them organisms?

Polly (18) Damn this bloody phone it changes things! Organisms.

Polly (18) Oh fuck! You know what I mean.

Whoremaster (56) Yes angel, I do understand, and yes I do; forgive me.

Polly (18) Daddy I will never be jealous as long as you come back to me.

Whoremaster (56) Thank you angel girl!

Polly (18) daddy I am getting moist again talking to you! Hehehheee

Polly (18) I am addicted to your words!

Whoremaster (56) Angel, I am old and can't recover as quickly as you!

Polly (18) I understand. But you can still talk sexy to me!

Polly (18) Daddy I work with old people and I understand how the body ages and I would definitely touch your cock lovingly until it becomes hard in its own time.

Whoremaster (56) Angel, I know you don't mean it but you do make me feel very old!

Polly (18) I'm sorry daddy!

Whoremaster (56) I think we need to take a break.

Polly (18) You are right I have to go to work soon. I'll come back to you and I'll come for you later I hope. The thought of you touching my privites makes me so moist and hot for you. Hehehehe.

Whoremaster (56) Thank you darling. Now go and don't be late for work! XXX

Polly (18) Tonight? XXX Thank you SOOO much! XXX

14:30

Polly (18) Hi I'm at work and can't get my mind off what we did! When I re-read your words about us I get moist again and my privites tingle! Hehehe.

Whoremaster (56) You are a naughty girl!

Polly (18) I'm sitting with gran and chatting with you on the phone while she snoozes. She is not that old, 66, but has dementia and is not healthy generally. She was never strong physically and having mum made it worse for her.

Whoremaster (56) You are a double naughty girl! I am sad to hear about gran.

Polly (18) oops! alarm buzzer. gotta go! X

16:30

Polly (18) Hi X

Whoremaster (56) Are you OK?

Polly (18) Yes it was just another false alarm. I have to respond even when I know it is the usual suspect! I am tired! Because of you! hehehee.

Whoremaster (56) When do you finish work?

Polly (18) 10:30. Will you be there?

Whoremaster (56) Yes I'll be here waiting. XX

18:30

Polly (18) Hello daddy.

Whoremaster (56) Hello darling! I feel guilty that you are still at work and I have been relaxing!

Polly (18) Making girls cum?

Whoremaster (56) No not this afternoon. I am saving myself for you angel!

Polly (18) Aaaaw. I want you now! Sooo moist! My privites tingle when I think of what we did. If I met you I would blush deeply!

Whoremaster (56) So would I babygirl!

Polly (18) tonight will you touch me and teach me? I want to love you well and make you cum!

Whoremaster (56) You are making me hard now! I do feel such a dirty old man you know!

Polly (18) If you do that is because you used to be a dirty young man! There is nothing wrong with keeping your libido.

Whoremaster (56) Someone said that to me yesterday!

Polly (18) Who?

Whoremaster (56) A chatter, but she is just a platonic chatter that I was nattering with.

Polly (18) You must have been talking about sex though!

Whoremaster (56) Well yes, but in a platonic way.

Polly (18) Don't worry daddy, remember what I said. As long as you come back to me! Older people have needs too, I understand.

Whoremaster (56) You are such a mature girl and such a sweetie! I don't deserve someone like you, so beautiful and sexy, at my age.

Polly (18) I'm not beautiful and what's worse all my friends are like bloody models!

Whoremaster (56) Babygirl, you are beautiful to me whatever you look like.

Polly (18) Can I send you a photo?

Whoremaster (56) How?

Polly (18) e-mail.

Whoremaster (56) Is that safe?

Polly (18) Of course so long as your wife doesn't read your mail.

Whoremaster (56) No she doesn't.

Polly (18) mail me at pollyperky@potmail.com and I'll reply.

Whoremaster (56) I'm doing it now.

Polly (18) goodie! I've just taken a photo in the mirror in the loo.

Whoremaster (56) It's not gone through.

Polly (18) did you put potmail, not hotmail?

Whoremaster (56) Oh no. I've never heard of potmail. I've sent it again.

Whoremaster (56) potmail??

Polly (18) It's mainly used by smokers!

Whoremaster (56) OMG do you smoke? Fags or spliffs?

Polly (18) Both I'm afraid. My life is sometimes stressful and I have a joint after work to unwind. And sometimes in the morning if I am not working! Hehehee.

Whoremaster (56) Oh wow!! I smoked dope most of my adult life! Gave up when I got promotion and needed to be really sharp to keep up with the pressure. I am an architect; not good to go up high buildings with a dope hangover! What an amazing girl you are!

Polly (18) We would have made a brilliant couple in the olden days! I love you!

Whoremaster (56) Now Polly, we aren't going to fall in love, are we?

Polly (18) Sorry daddy. Shall I tell you a secret?

Whoremaster (56) If you're comfy with that. I am very discreet and broadminded.

Cirnhoj
Cirnhoj
6 Followers
1...45678...14