Whoremaster (56)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoremaster (56) I light a red candle and then drip bloody drops onto your left nipple. Then onto your right nipple. You moan.

Mastersslave (30) Oooooooh goddddd. Yessss!

Whoremaster (56) I splash hot drops onto your belly here and there, and one splashes your clit with a congealing hot burning crust.

Whoremaster (56) I clamp both nipples and tie the clamps together with scratchy chains. I pass the chains behind your neck then down between your breasts to your thighs, round the back of your thighs and clamp them onto your pussy lips. If you move you hurt your nipples, neck, breasts, belly, thighs and pussy all at once! Is that good my little painslut?

Mastersslave (30) Yessss! God ur good! U done this before!

Mastersslave (30) Stitch them!

Whoremaster (56)??

Mastersslave (30) The chains stitch them to my cunt lips with a needle and rough thread!

Mastersslave (30) Push a prickly cucumber into my cunt!

Whoremaster (56) I slowly insert the cucumber and the prickles jab and scratch your soft inner skin.

Mastersslave (30) Ohhhhh godddddd! I am cummmming. I am cummmingg!

Mastersslave (30) I squirt high from my cunt and splash you in the face! I am scratched and hurt all over and you are god!!!

Whoremaster (56) Did you cum, my angel slut?

Whoremaster (56) Are you OK baby?

Whoremaster (56) I think you must have cum and fallen asleep. Or you are bored with me.

Whoremaster (56) I'd better leave you now and tiptoe off. Maybe another time? I hope I didn't hurt you too much.

Whoremaster (56) Bye XXX

13:00

Nemesis1 (25) Hi.

Whoremaster (56) Hi Nemesis. Interesting name! How are you?

Nemesis1 (25) Are you prepared to plumb the depths of depravity?

Whoremaster (56) I think I already have done. I let my whores do the dirty work and I get most of the money. That's pretty depraved isn't it?

Nemesis1 (25) Lol. GSOH!

Whoremaster (56) Anyway I can't hold my breath long so any deep depths might be out of my reach!

Nemesis1 (25) Lol! Are you a professional?

Whoremaster (56) What do you think? And you?

Nemesis1 (25) Yes but I don't take money from those who please me. Who is whoremaster then?

Whoremaster (56) I keep a few high class whores in my French chateau, and work them lightly to selected clients. Rich ones who pay by the night even if they cum in 5 minutes, which some do despite the fine quality and refined skills of my girls. I'm virtually retired. Just like to keep my hand in! Lol!

Nemesis1 (25) Lol! I think I like you!

Whoremaster (56) Oh goodie. I'm not rich enough for your regular fees I'm sure!

Nemesis1 (25) Fees wouldn't come into it with you. Can we meet?

Whoremaster (56) No I'm in France.

Nemesis1 (25) Really? And you are really French?

Whoremaster (56) Really!

Whoremaster (56) I can chat here.

Nemesis1 (25) Do you agree to serve me and obey all my commands?

Whoremaster (56) What, obey a kid like you?

Nemesis1 (25) I'm far from being a kid. I've been a domme for a good few years.

Whoremaster (56) Few being the operative word if you are really only 25!

Nemesis1 (25) Silence! Sometimes the toughest of guys like a little discipline!

Whoremaster (56) What have you got to offer? Not that I'm interested!

Nemesis1 (25) Agree to serve first!

Whoremaster (56) Well just for the fun of it, OK.

Nemesis1 (25) And obey every command!

Whoremaster (56) OK!

Nemesis1 (25) Right. First I order you to slowly strip me of my clothing.

Whoremaster (56) It would help if I knew what you had on first.

Nemesis1 (25) Red lace panties and bra and a little black dress, quite short so you can see my knickers when I sit down.

Whoremaster (56) Mmmmm my favorite!

Nemesis1 (25) I thought it might please you!

Whoremaster (56) Yesssss!

Nemesis1 (25) Now what would you like to do to me?

Whoremaster (56) I thought you were the boss!

Nemesis1 (25) I am! And you promised to obey my every command. I'm now ordering you to pleasure me by mastering me! Dom wants a little sub fun today! Something naughty and different.

Whoremaster (56) I unzip your dress from behind and slip my arms around you to weigh your breasts in my hands. Your dress slips down and I handle you through your red lace bra.

Nemesis1 (25) Mmmmmmmm!

Whoremaster (56) I slip my thumbs into your panties waistband and ease them over your hips and down your thighs. You kick them off.

Nemesis1 (25) Do you like what you see?

Whoremaster (56) Gorgeous! Now kneel but keep your body upright.

Nemesis1 (25) I kneel and wait breathlessly for your next move.

Whoremaster (56) I walk round in front of you and you undo my trousers and slip them down while I take my shirt off. You look up at me and I see your cat-like eyes gazing up at me helplessly. Take me in your hands and arouse me.

Nemesis1 (25) I cup your balls and gently circle your knob end with a loose ring made by my finger and thumb. I brush your end lightly and then lick your frenum slowly up and down. Your knob oozes moisture and I lick it off greedily.

Whoremaster (56) Suck!

Nemesis1 (25) I take you between my teeth and bite very gently and run my teeth over your glans while my tongue probes your sperm hole.

Whoremaster (56) Oh goddddd! Don't stop!

Nemesis1 (25) I won't stop until you come in my mouth, but that won't be for a while yet. In fact I might actually stop now and leave you begging for more!

Whoremaster (56) No don't! Suck me!

Nemesis1 (25) I suck hard for an instant, then withdraw you from my mouth and sit back on my haunches looking very pleased with myself in a very wicked way!

Whoremaster (56) You bitch!

Nemesis1 (25) Yes, aren't I!

Whoremaster (56) Angel, please don't leave me like this!

Nemesis1 (25) You can always wank off if you wish. You can pretend I am someone else who you prefer. Don't you have someone else?

Whoremaster (56) No you do it my beautiful girl! You are my favourite!

Nemesis1 (25) Am I really your favourite of all your other little sluts? And are you really French?

Whoremaster (56) Yes! and yes!

Nemesis1 (25) Say please and I will.

Whoremaster (56) Pleeease!

Nemesis1 (25) Beg!

Whoremaster (56) I beg!!

Nemesis1 (25) No!

Whoremaster (56) Pleeeeease!!

Whoremaster (56) Pleeeeeeeeeeese!

13:50

Big John (60) Hi mate. Do you get many women here?

Whoremaster (56) Loads.

Big John (60) I reckon they're all blokes. What age?

Whoremaster (56) 25 to 99!

Big John (60) No young?

Whoremaster (56) No, only real women!

Big John (60) Any in their forties? I hear they can be good.

Whoremaster (56) They can be very good! Experienced you see.

Big John (60) Gagging for it. How do you pull them? I can't get anything!

Whoremaster (56) You have to talk properly, the way women like. Some might like it rough but I don't do that unless they ask, then I pretend.

Big John (60) Where do you meet them?

Whoremaster (56) I don't. Only chat here.

Big John (60) How do you know they are women?

Whoremaster (56) I can tell!

Big John (60) Oh well, all the best mate.

15:00

Sunfairy (48) Hello.

Whoremaster (56) Hello angel! I thought we were to chat tomorrow morning.

Sunfairy (48) So why are you here then?

Whoremaster (56) Hoping you might turn up of course! Lol.

Sunfairy (48) Don't make a joke of it!

Whoremaster (56) Sorry angel. I'm not joking, just being friendly! You were so hot this morning!

Sunfairy (48) So were you! What have you been doing here all day?

Whoremaster (56) As I said, hoping you'd turn up.

Sunfairy (48) And have you been chatting?

Whoremaster (56) Well I've been approached once or twice and have chatted a bit to pass the time while I wait.

Sunfairy (48) With sluts?

Whoremaster (56) I don't call women sluts just because they are here.

Sunfairy (48) It depends on what they want to talk about!

Whoremaster (56) Some of them want to talk about sex, like you did!

Whoremaster (56) I'm sorry angel, I didn't mean to be rude!

Sunfairy (48) You know I have feelings for you. I bet they don't!

Whoremaster (56) Fairy, I have feelings for you too!

Sunfairy (48) What feelings?

Whoremaster (56) Well I think you are a very loving and sexual girl and I can't help loving you back for your kindness and generosity and your sexiness.

Sunfairy (48) Hmmmm. Damned with faint praise. And I am not a girl I am a woman in her forties! Experienced!

Whoremaster (56) It's not faint praise! I have been thinking of you all day, and remembering the things we did together. You are soooo sexy! So experienced!

Sunfairy (48) And you are hot I must admit.

Whoremaster (56) I imagine kissing your breasts and stroking your belly until your pussy starts to purr.

Sunfairy (48) Mmmmmm.

Whoremaster (56) I kiss you on the lips and caress your throat, and I see your nipples firm up.

Sunfairy (48) Yes they are so sensitive that they pop out at the slightest breeze.

Whoremaster (56) I gently nibble them with my lips, and you moan softly.

Sunfairy (48) And do you lie to them like you did to me?

Whoremaster (56)?

Sunfairy (48) You said you were French!

Whoremaster (56) But that was a game, I thought you liked it!

Sunfairy (48) Do you always just tell them what you think they will like, regardless of the truth?

Sunfairy (48) And do you boast about them to other men? And lead on little slutty schoolgirls and masochists and god knows what else?

Whoremaster (56) No never!

Sunfairy (48) I have to go. Emergency.

Whoremaster (56) Are you OK? Tomorrow morning?

Sunfairy (48) I'll try.

17:00

Whoremaster (56) Hi Bi. How are you?

Binomen (30) Fine thank you. How you been doing today?

Whoremaster (56) Interesting!

Binomen (30) And? You can tell mummy, you know I'm interested in you!

Whoremaster (56) Don't flirt. I like to have one platonic friend to be able to talk to honestly.

Binomen (30) So your others aren't platonic? and you aren't honest with them?

Whoremaster (56) I spoke clumsily. I am basically honest with everyone but I might play along a bit to give them fun. I am platonic when I can be, but a lot of them are looking for orgasms and I feel it polite to give them pleasure.

Binomen (30) And you?

Whoremaster (56)??

Binomen (30) Do you get pleasure?

Whoremaster (56) Well to be honest yes. But I don't really masturbate, my hands are too busy typing for that! Lol.

Binomen (30) I bet you're a good chatter! Have you given orgasms today?

Whoremaster (56) Two or three. Last night I gave an African woman three in one session.

Binomen (30) Wow! You must be hot!

Whoremaster (56) I have discovered a hidden talent. But of course it only works with women who like my style and don't mind my age!

Whoremaster (56) And it's not me who gives the orgasm, they give it to themselves while reading my words.

Binomen (30) But you are stimulating the most powerful erogenous zone, the brain!

Whoremaster (56) Yes I suppose so; I hadn't thought of it like that.

Binomen (30) It's a common fantasy with many women to fuck an older guy.

Whoremaster (56) So it seems. I am surprised by that.

Binomen (30) I have it myself.

Whoremaster (56) Angel, please don't flirt! I do fancy you of course but as I said above....

Binomen (30) Don't worry hun, I won't seduce you if you don't want to at the moment. You are very sweet you know. I bet that goes down well!

Whoremaster (56) I'm not sweet just to pull birds! I don't feel very sweet, I feel like a dirty old man at times.

Binomen (30) Don't worry, even if you are a DOM that's because you used to be a DYM, and inside you haven't changed.

Whoremaster (56) Thank you my little friend. I could kiss you!

Binomen (30) Naughty! Remember we are platonic!

Whoremaster (56) Yes of course, sorry. I really ought to go now and cook. You are so kind to me I am very fond of you and I hardly know you!

Binomen (30) Don't get maudlin. Be careful not to get too involved with people here. It's all a fantasy world.

Whoremaster (56) I know. There was a woman today who was really hot and now says she has feelings for me. I think she is jealous that I have been chatting with others.

Binomen (30) How does she know that?

Whoremaster (56) I don't know, but she complained because I've been here a lot today.

Binomen (30) Well if she knows that she must have been here herself!

Whoremaster (56) No she hasn't. I do a search from time to time and she wasn't there all afternoon.

Binomen (30) Unless she uses another name!

Whoremaster (56) I didn't think of that!

Binomen (30) Or names! You've a lot to learn! Watch out who you chat with, and look for clues!

Whoremaster (56) You're not her are you?

Binomen (30) Who knows? Lol!

Whoremaster (56) Oh don't say that!

Binomen (30) No it's not me! Honestly!!

Whoremaster (56) Promise?

Binomen (30) Truly, it's not me. If it was me I wouldn't mind if you talked to other women!

Whoremaster (56) Thank you angel!

Binomen (30) Now go and cook your dinner! And don't worry so much. Just enjoy. Life's too short!

Whoremaster (56) I know that better than you! Lol!!

Binomen (30) You are a young spirit! Lol!

Binomen (30) Bye XX

Whoremaster (56) Bye XXX


Chapter Four: Day 4, Tuesday

10:00

Whoremaster (56) Hello Sunfairy. How are you today?

Whoremaster (56) Fairy? Are we not talking?

Whoremaster (56) Fairy, I see you have logged out. I am so sorry you didn't talk. I have been waiting for you. I hope it's just a glitch and that you will come back to me!

10:30

daddysgirl (25) Hi.

Whoremaster (56) Hello girlie. How old are you really?

daddysgirl (25) 25! Why do you ask?

Whoremaster (56) Because 25 is my lower age limit. I only chat to real women, not children.

daddysgirl (25) So i just make the grade, then!

Whoremaster (56) Only just! I still feel odd talking to a very young woman.

daddysgirl (25) I'd love to have a quick chat now, i'm so wet daddy!!

Whoremaster (56) Aaaaaw. Thank you!

daddysgirl (25) daddy..can we talk now pleeeeeasee

daddysgirl (25) Heehee

Whoremaster (56) OK babygirl. What are you doing right now?

daddysgirl (25) but yes im in my wet knickers, playing with my nipples on my bed

Whoremaster (56) Feeling hot? What would you like me to do to you?

Whoremaster (56) Anything goes!

Whoremaster (56) Kisses and licks?

daddysgirl (25) feeling so hot...let me lay back in your arms

daddysgirl (25) and finger me

Whoremaster (56) You lean back against me and I reach my arms around your hips and I slide a finger gently around your pussy lips, then one goes inside gently and I tease your little pussy entrance.

Whoremaster (56) I move round to lie between your thighs and you smell divine as I lie there close to your pussy, and I can't resist licking your lips.

Whoremaster (56) I kiss your little clit button.

daddysgirl (25) oooo daddddddyyy

Whoremaster (56) Then suck it into my mouth.

Whoremaster (56) I pull and tease your clit with my lips and teeth. and tickle your bottom with a wet finger.

Whoremaster (56) You are so wet!

daddysgirl (25) so wet daddy

daddysgirl (25) for you

Whoremaster (56) Would you like to hold my cock and use it as a dildo, you can rub me up and down your pussy lips.

daddysgirl (25) please daddy

Whoremaster (56) I look into your eyes as you do it and whisper "I want to make love to you"

Whoremaster (56) You pull my cock an inch into you and hold me tight with your pussy entrance muscles.

daddysgirl (25) mmm

Whoremaster (56) Are you feeling hot and cummy? I am so hard at the sight of your beautiful body!

daddysgirl (25) so horny dadddyyyy

Whoremaster (56) I want to plunge deep into your belly and fuck you hard till I cum inside you!

daddysgirl (25) mmmm dadddddy

Whoremaster (56) Squeeze your breasts and suck your nipples as I fuck you!

daddysgirl (25) im licking my nipples nowww

Whoremaster (56) Feel the fire build inside us both, and send electric tingles up and down your spine.

daddysgirl (25) soooo frisky dadddyyy

Whoremaster (56) Suck your tits and feel me go in and out as I fuck you deep.

Whoremaster (56) Make yourself cum for me babygirl!

daddysgirl (25) mmmmmm

Whoremaster (56) And I will cum in you at the same time.

Whoremaster (56) You need to be quick, as my head whore will be back soon!

daddysgirl (25) almost there daddddyyyy

Whoremaster (56) Cum for me my darling girl! Rub yourself wetly and make me hot and horny for you.

Whoremaster (56) I want to cum in your belly and make you pregnant. Fuck you till you cum, while you rub yourself!

Whoremaster (56) Cum and cum and cum, till you make me cum in you while you stroke and pull your clit.

Whoremaster (56) You are making me so hot, I can't control myself, I am going to cum deep inside you.

daddysgirl (25) daddy i came so welll

daddysgirl (25) you telling me to rub myself was perfect

daddysgirl (25) I loved it

Whoremaster (56) Fucking you so hard and deep! Squeezing your tits and watching you cum!! Oh angel you are a beautiful girl!!!

daddysgirl (25) Heeheeheehheehee

daddysgirl (25) i could fall asleep right now

Whoremaster (56) Angel I have to go now. I'm so sorry. I loved hearing you cum and I want you to fall asleep while I suck your tits like your little baby.

daddysgirl (25) MMmmm its okay thankyou SO much

Whoremaster (56) Hope we can play again sometime. XXXXX

daddysgirl (25) Honestly loved it was soooo sexy

daddysgirl (25) you turn me on

daddysgirl (25) yesss xxxxxxx

daddysgirl (25) appreciate it \so much

Whoremaster (56) I'm so glad I could give you pleasure, darling.

daddysgirl (25) thank you, byr byr hopefully talk again xxxxx

Whoremaster (56) Bye, and sleep well! XXXX

Whoremaster (56) Mwa!!!

11:14

Whoremaster (56) Hello Margot. How are you today?

Margot (60) Fine thank you. And yourself?

Whoremaster (56) I'm well. What made you reply so politely to an old ruffian like me?

Margot (60) You don't seem that old to me, or a ruffian! Lol.

Whoremaster (56) Thank you, Margot.

Margot (60) I've never chatted with a whoremaster before. And you have been so polite! Not what I expected when I replied. I hope you are not too polite!

Whoremaster (56) I'm always polite with new people. I don't aim to shock, just make friends and see how things go. What would you like to chat about? And what are your interests?

Margot (60) I like sucking and being sucked, and fucking of course, but not anal.

Whoremaster (56) You are very frank and direct Margot!

Margot (60) It saves time, and that is important at my age!

Whoremaster (56) What do you look like, if you don't mind me asking?

Margot (60) Figure of a 20 year old and face like Helen Mirren! Pussy dripping.

Whoremaster (56) God you sound lovely!

Margot (60) I am dressed in a red basque which leaves my breasts exposed, and high heels and suspenders. All bright red. No knickers! Nipples rouged and hard!

Whoremaster (56) Mmmmmm!

Margot (60) I love to be taken doggy-style, after first having a good feel around the rear.

Whoremaster (56) I approach you and run my finger down your spine from neck to the small of your back. Then continue downwards, brushing your bum as I approach your pussy.

Margot (60) Oh yes!

Whoremaster (56) Are you shaved?

Margot (60) No, but not very hairy, just soft and short blonde hair.

Whoremaster (56) I gently pinch your pussy lips together, then open them with two hands.

Margot (60) Mmmmmmm! Stroke my lips.

Whoremaster (56) I run a finger along your open lips and you are moist and warm.

Margot (60) Your thumb brushes my bumhole and strangely I enjoy the sensation.

Whoremaster (56) I thought I wasn't supposed to! Lol!

1...34567...14