Whoremom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Building up a head of steam, he pounded into his mother whose face was being pushed into the sofa, then pulled away again as he yanked her hair tight. She felt herself drooling as her son took complete sexual ownership of her, just like she wanted.

"You own Mommy now...I'm your rag doll, your fuckmeat....you can fuck Mommy in all her slutty holes..." she shrieked, delirious with debauched desire.

Marty was loving taking her doggy style like this, feeling truly masculine and dominant for the first time. Those last words about fucking all her holes stuck in his head as he looked down at the delicious pink rosebud between her ass cheeks.

He knew that as a formerly strict Christian there was no way she'd had a cock in her ass before, but now seemed like the perfect time to try it.

Marianne was already feeling her legs becoming weak as her strong son rutted her hard and fast. But she suddenly felt her rosebud tingling as Marty spat on it, an attempt to lube her up a little before he pulled out of her pussy and pushed inside her very tight ass.

Marianne felt a sharp pain as her rosebud stretched to accommodate his girth, but he was able to push inside, his cock so wet from her cuntjuices. She gripped the sofa with both hands and tried not to scream as she felt the full force of her son's length in an orifice where no cock had ever entered before.

The pain was soon commingled with deep pleasure as she knew that incestuous anal sex was as slutty and sinful as it got, exactly the feeling she craved. But what drove her really wild was her son's full ballsack swinging against her cunt as he began fucking her ass with total abandon.

Feeling her rear end rammed full of cock made her want to rub her clit to add to her depraved delight even more. She reached underneath herself, getting her hand between her legs and stimulating her throbbing clit with the tip of her finger.

"Oh my god....that's it...fuck your dirty, filthy Mommy deep in her ass you horny stud, fuck your nasty Mommy....make Mommy cum! Make Mommy cum!!!!" she screamed, loud enough for the neighbors to hear. She was past the point of caring about that, feeling another epic orgasm begin to grab hold of her.

She thrust two fingers inside her cunt and frigged herself hard as Marty drilled her reddened, stretched rosebud with a relentless energy. He could sense that she was on the verge of cumming again and Marianne suddenly felt her pussy walls grip her fingers tight as her climax engulfed her. She felt her whole body shake and shudder, the tightening of her pussy making her ass tighten round Marty's cock.

He now felt like he was proving himself as a dominant lover and as Marianne pulled her fingers from her pussy, she began to squirt liquid pleasure all over his ballsack as her tight ass started milking the spunk from his balls.

The combined sensation overwhelmed Marty and his mother felt torrents of warm creamy seed spurting deep inside her anal cavity, right at the apex of her strongest orgasm of the night. Her copious cuntjuices trickled down over her thigh-highs.

Her shrieks and squeals became so loud that Marty had to reach his hand over his mouth from behind and she moaned into his fingers, not caring at all who heard them.

Marty treasured this incredibly erotic and debauched moment, knowing that tomorrow, when his usually very moral mother was sober, she would be horrified by what they'd done while high.

But just for tonight, beyond anything he could have ever imagined, Marianne had been his whoremom....