Whoremom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched the milf slip to her knees and start giving head to the horny young stud, it felt like rubbing wasn't enough anymore and Marianne moved her panties to one side, sliding in a finger, then two. Once she saw the young stud fully hard Marianne began frigging herself with two fingers, knuckle deep.

It felt so invigorating to let herself enjoy such onscreen sinfulness, especially when she watched the woman get on a table and spread her legs wide. The stud pushed her thighs apart and began giving her a hard licking.

Marianne had simply never seen anything so sexual in her life, her nipples swollen and throbbing. As he stood up and pushed his cock inside the milf Marianne gasped and finger fucked herself even harder, feeling overwhelmed with arousal.

Oblivious to this, Marty was contemplating returning home early from what had turned out to be a bit of a lame party. There were a few hot girls there but he knew they were the more tame types who just went to parties to be seen and never got too wild. He figured he may as well head home early so he could be in a good state for the real party at Johnny Johnson's the next night.

He made some polite conversation with the party's host and said he wasn't feeling so great. The host was understanding and Marty called a cab which turned up in no time. It was pretty unusual for him to be leaving a party at 10.30pm but he knew he was going to be partying like crazy on the Saturday night, so he didn't feel too boring.

As he paid the cab driver and walked up his long driveway he felt glad that he'd baked the spacecake on the previous night so he could just relax for the rest of the evening.

As he turned the key in the front door and walked inside he wandered into the lounge and was surprised to see the room was empty. He then walked through to the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw his chocolate zucchini spacecake lying on the kitchen table, a quarter of it eaten.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck...." he said, realising that his mother's sweet tooth had tempted her into eating what she'd thought was just a regular chocolate cake.

Marty clutched his temple with both hands and kept saying, "Oh, this is bad. This is very bad. This is so fucking bad!"

He felt panic stricken knowing that his prim and proper, super moral and uptight Christian mother was upstairs and high as a kite. He had no experience with a situation like this and just didn't know what the hell to do.

He figured the first thing he should do was see how she was. He walked up the stairs and, as he reached the top, he could hear noise coming from his room. As he tip-toed across the landing he reached his bedroom door which was almost closed but slightly ajar.

He felt his mouth go dry and his jaw drop involuntarily as he saw his normally austere and sensible mother dressed in black lingerie. Her skirt was hitched over her waist and her long legs clad in black thigh-highs spread wide. They were hanging over the arms of the chair, two fingers plunged deep in her cunt, moaning deeply as she watched Marty's favorite milf porn. It was a lot for him to take in....

He knew exactly what had happened and it was obvious that the strong marijuana in the space cake had made his mother just as massively horny as it had made him...except that she'd had at least three times as much as he had when he tried it and she'd never even taken it before!

That was just the first thing to wrap his mind around as he stood frozen to the spot in the doorway. He couldn't believe how incredibly sexy she looked, never having seen her wear anything more daring than an elegant evening dress split at the knee.

But the way her pert, large breasts were straining against the sheer black cross-weave teddy she was wearing was as hot as anything he'd seen in a milf porn video. And the fact she'd gone into his room and found his favorite Pornworld videos....his head was spinning and his loins were stirring.

As if that wasn't enough, Marianne was so turned on by watching the young stud pull out and cum all over the milf's face and breasts that she went into a deep orgasm, one so strong that it was like nothing she'd ever known.

Her moans turned to whimpers as the juices gushed over her fingers, her body shaking and shuddering. Marty felt his cock swelling to full turgor in his black jeans and suddenly became aware that she could see him standing in the doorway any second.

He stepped back then quietly crept down the stairs as his mother completed her climax. He sat down on the plush white sofa in the lounge and put his head in his hands, trying to process what the hell had just happened.

He didn't care about the damn cake, he could make another one before the party....what was on his mind was seeing a whole new side to the mother he thought he knew so well after all these years.

But it turned out that under that squeaky clean persona his mom had a strong sexual side and the space cake had simply awakened what she had been doing her best to repress because of her faith.

Even harder to contemplate was that she was getting off on the same porn that he loved. Did it just turn her on because she was so high, or did she like the thought of sex with a young man? Did she like the thought of sex with......him?

Marty shook his head, feeling disgusted within himself at the thought of even considering the idea of incestuous sex with his mother. The rules were pretty clear...you're allowed to desire anyone's mom except your own, everybody knew that. But goddamn it, she looked so hot in that lingerie, Marty reluctantly conceded to himself.

Marianne, feeling on fire after such an incendiary climax, was still not satiated. In fact she somehow felt even hornier than before. She thought about the cake in the kitchen and felt tingles at the thought of having a little more, to increase her sensory experience even further, to get even higher.

She knew she was out of control but being high seemed to make her desires insatiable. She walked downstairs into the lounge on the way to the kitchen then stopped in her tracks as she saw Marty on the couch with a stunned expression on his face.

"Marty!? You're home! I.....wasn't expecting you home so soon.....I was just trying on some.....garments" she said, pretending to feel embarrassed but actually thrilled that somehow was getting to see her dressed in such a sexy, scintillating way. And now knowing that Marty desired older women made it twice the thrill.

"Yeah, I can see that, Mom....the party was lame so I figured I should come home early......um, Mom...did you have some of that cake that was at the back of the fridge?".

Marianne grinned and replied, "Oh yes, it's delicious...I didn't know you could bake like that, I'm proud of you....it tastes great!"

"Mom...that's not a regular cake...I made it for a very big deal of a party tomorrow night...it's a space cake, it has marijuana in it..." he said, noticing how glazed her eyes were.

"I have noticed the effects it's had Marty....and I love it. I want to have some more, will you have some with me? We can always make another for your party tomorrow...." she responded and Marty just couldn't believe this was his mom saying these words. It was like a completely different person, a hidden side to her that the space cake had emancipated.

"Oh wow, well ok then...as long as I have a cake to take tomorrow..." he said, wondering how much wilder this night was going to get.

"You stay where you are, I'll bring you some...." she said and Marty nodded, trying to keep his cool in this unprecedented situation.

She brought them back a generous slice each and she sat beside him on the sofa as she handed him a plate.

"Ohhh...it's so good, Marty...you got the thickness and texture just right...I could eat a whole other one right now!" she exclaimed.

"That probably wouldn't be a good idea, Mom...the marijuana I used in that cake is very strong...." he said, wondering how high she'd be after devouring another large slice. He remembered how quickly the cake took effect compared to most edibles, the sheer strength of the marijuana kicking in after only minutes.

"Would you like me to feed you your piece of cake?" said Marianne, a sensual idea that had just leapt into her sex-filled mind.

"Er...sure, Mom" replied Marty, thrown by such an unusual question, which he couldn't think of a better answer to.

He was soon glad that he hadn't objected as his mother took the slice of chocolate zucchini in her hand and leant in towards his mouth, her pert breasts bursting out of the top of her sexy, sheer black teddy.

The atmosphere suddenly became very intimate as Marianne brought the cake to his mouth and he took a small bite, the taste of lemon zest reminding him how incredibly strong he'd made it. Marty could feel the euphoria slowly start to build and the intense horniness soon arrived once again.

The effect it had taken on his mother was almost beyond belief, her thigh rubbing against his as she carried on feeding him his cake like she had when he'd been a small boy.

She felt her nipples throbbing, as feeding him like this brought back blissful memories of when she had breastfed him, even though the deep sensuous pleasure it had brought her had made her feel rather guilty at the time.

The thoughts and pleasant memories of breastfeeding made her nipples throb and, as the extra slice began to kick in, she lost all sense of inhibition.

"That cake tastes pretty good, Marty. Maybe you'd like something else to put in your mouth...." she said in a sexy whisper that made Marty's cock swell and strain against the fabric of his jeans.

He watched in mesmerised awe as his formerly angelic mother pulled her teddy off her shoulders and down over her breasts, revealing them in their bare glory, her areoles reddened, he nipples as hard as rubber bullets.

"Why don't you have a little suck on these like you used to, Marty...." she said, leaning her pert breasts right up to Marty's mouth. He looked at her in disbelief for a second then gave her a look that she felt was him asking for permission. She gave a brief nod with a smile.

Marty was feeling seriously horny by now as the high kicked in. This wild situation was so far outside of everything he'd known in his home life that it felt like whatever happened was never going to be discussed again.

He tentatively latched his mouth on his mother's left nipple and began to suck slowly. Marianne closed her eyes as the heavenly pleasure took hold and all she could say was, "Oh my god, oh my god....don't stop, don't stop....".

Marty felt a little bad for doing something so sexual that was once so innocent when he'd been young. But there was something about that which really made it deeply erotic now, as he moved his mouth from one hard nipple to the other.

It got even better as Marianne couldn't resist letting her hand stray down to his crotch and began to softly caress the prominent bulge in his jeans.

Marty felt his balls tingling as his Mom whispered, "Oh my...haven't you become a big boy....Mommy wants a big boy like you....".

As he suckled his mother's breasts he simply couldn't believe such naughty words were coming out of his mother's mouth. All he knew was this was the horniest, most taboo situation he'd ever been in, hotter than anything he'd ever seen in a porn film. This was real. This was mother and son incest....

As they were both high, especially Marianne, they were both in no rush and wanted to savour every second of this sensual opulence. Marty sucked and licked his mother's bare breasts for the next forty minutes, both of them addicted to the unique erotic thrill it gave them both.

After so much attention, Marianne decided it was time that she gave her son a reward. She smiled at him as her hand caressed his crotch once again and found him just as hard. She moved her breasts away from his still eager mouth then began slowly undoing the buttons of his jeans.

"Would you like Mommy to suck your cock?" she said softly, looking her son straight in the eyes.

"Yes....yes I would" replied Marty, his voice laced with understatement.

As she pulled down his jeans, then his skintight black briefs down to his knees, she marvelled at the sight of his manhood.

"My beautiful son has a very beautiful cock. That does deserve Mommy's mouth...but don't cum just yet....Mommy wants you inside her" she said, knowing that too much sensual pleasure from her loving mouth could end the party too soon.

But Marty had already left a party too soon and had no intention of blowing his load prematurely. This felt like an unique occasion where his Mom was acting so far outside her normal behavior owing to the powerful aphrodisiac effects of the Lemon Volcano marijuana.

He just wanted to enjoy every second of this deeply taboo situation and had to breathe deep as Marianne took his hard, thick meat in her hand and brought her lipstick-coated lips to his cock and wrapped them round the bulbous head.

It was a feeling beyond description as he lay back against the sofa and let his own mother give him head, both of them high as a kite and still rising. For the first time in her life Marianne was absolutely loving giving oral sex, she'd done it for her husband on occasion but never enjoyed it.

Marianne knew she was high and horny, but there was something so sexy about sucking off her own son and she loved the deeply sinful feeling it gave her. It was an incredible feeling of being both a mother and a whore at the same time....a whoremom.

As she worked her luscious lips up and down his meaty, veiny shaft she felt her pussy lips wet and tingling. Marianne also began to feel butterflies in her stomach as she knew she wanted to go the whole way, she absolutely had to experience it.

Marty didn't know at first if she was even seriously contemplating giving more than a blowjob, but he hadn't forgotten her words...."Mommy wants you inside her".

The look she gave him as she took his cock from her lips with a sticky trail of precum clinging to them made him think of those words, and that look was exactly what she meant. They swapped positions so that Marianne was lying back on the sofa and Marty couldn't help but tease her first.

With her skirt hitched up over her waist again Marty dragged off her panties and she kicked them off with the toe of her black heel across the lounge. Both felt so grateful that they had the house to themselves, free to experience this night of divine decadence.

As he spread his mother's thighs and then her plump pussy lips he caught sight of her labial folds glistening under the low light of the lounge. Marianne tensed up at the sheer exhilaration of knowing her son was about to lick her in the place he first came from.

She closed her eyes and waited for that forbidden feeling. He teased her even more by kissing the tops of her legs, the hems of her thigh-highs, then finally ran his tongue over the soft, pink folds of her labia.

"Ohhhhhhh....don't stop" said Marianne, moving her hand onto his head and holding it tightly in place. He could feel her getting wetter with every lick as he gorged his mouth on his own mother's mound for the next fifteen minutes.

With her senses heightened and magnified by the marijuana the intense sensations of sexual pleasure were like nothing Marianne had known before. Marty found himself with a wet face before long, the scent of his mother intoxicating his own senses.

He probed, licked and prodded her pussy with a relentless tongue, wanting her to have the deepest most intense orgasm she'd ever known.

Marty had been a horny teenager but had never got to have the sex with older women that he craved until now. Yet his own mother was so hot, hotter than any onscreen milf, that he couldn't believe it was actually happening.

Marianne could feel the surge of an orgasm building inside her as Marty's tongue worked harder and faster, lapping at her flaps, sucking on her throbbing clitoris like a pacifier. That sent her hurtling over the edge into a tumultuous climax, her body beginning to shake and shudder.

Suddenly, Marty was gulping down the gush of his mother's cunthoney, drinking down all he could as some trickled down her thighs and dripped onto the royal blue carpet. Marianne had to grit her teeth not to scream the place down, tugging on Marty's hair as a seismic Big O took full hold of her.

Even when it subsided she didn't feel satiated yet, in fact she wanted even more. She really did feel like his whoremom now and wasn't afraid to say it.

"I want your cock in me....put your big cock in your whore of a mother" she said lustily and breathlessly, making Marty's cock twitch.

Giving each other oral sex was certainly filthy but she knew this would be crossing the line into full-on mother son incest. So taboo, so illegal....so erotic.

Marianne laid back on the sofa with her legs spread like a perfect whore and Marty wasted no time lining up, feeling as aroused as her and keen to prove himself as a lover.

The moment of entry was the most intense moment of all, Marianne looking down and letting out a breathless squeal as he pushed in the mushroom head of his cock, then every inch of his thick length.

"Oh my god...oh fucking fuck..." was all Marianne could manage as she felt her own son inside her.

Marty was determined not to cum as he entered all the way down to the base of his cock and they shared a frantic, feral French kiss as he began to fuck her, feeling like a perfect fit.

For Marianne, Marty beginning to fuck the very place where she gave birth to him was instantly overwhelming. She felt her shaking legs wrapping round his back as he pumped into her, Marisnne sinking back into the sofa and rubbing her breasts with her fingers.

She felt like she had submitted to him entirely the moment he entered her, no longer just his mother but his whore to do with what he pleased.

"Fuck Mommy, Marty....be a bad boy for Mommy, she needs it so much...." she moaned, barely controlling her lust fuelled words. Marty instinctively knew that she really wanted him to dominate her now and it felt like a challenge to his virility and sense of manhood.

He'd had sex with several girls and was only just starting to learn that girls and women love to be dominated. Now was his chance to prove his sexual mettle. He knew that when she was sober she'd probably be utterly ashamed of what they'd done together while high and so he realised this could be his only chance.

He grabbed her hair and pulled it while she was still on her back, then began ramming hard into her sopping wet fuckhole, making a satisfying sticky, slapping sound.

Marianne could barely catch her breath as she felt her son take full control, indulging herself in the filthy feeling of utter sluttishness and whoredom. She was now at the peak of her marijuana intoxication and just wanted her son to do whatever he wanted with her.

Marty felt he could dominate more from behind so he said sternly, "Get on all fours, Mom, get on your knees...".

She did as she was told, slipping off the sofa onto her knees and getting into position so that she had her arms propped up on the sofa and her bare ass and pussy waiting for attention.

The sight of her gorgeous, full, shapely ass in front of him made him want to caress it and he did so, saying "Are you ready for your son's cock from behind, Mommy?".

"Oh... fuck yes...fuck your drugged up mother like a white trash whore, show me what a real fucking feels like you sexy young stud, my sexy stud of a son....".

That made Marty's cock twitch and he fed his rock hard meat back in his new favorite cunthole.

She was so wet by now that he slid back inside with ease and in this position he could grab hold of her hair much more tightly, forcing her back to arch as he scrunched up her hair in his tightened fist and yanked hard.