Whoremunculi Pt. 02

Story Info
The Whoremunculi hump and head to the Apothecary!
9k words
3
852
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - The Apothecary.

Reik up early the next morning to a cold chill in the air. He sits up slowly to find Aben "asleep" on his lap...his own cock in the Whoremunculi's mouth being suckled upon. Aben's cheek is resting on Reik's nuts, cock in hand being absently stroked. Reik double taps Aben on the shoulder and he instantly opens his eyes. He mmms when he finds Reik's cock in his mouth and he starts to suck, "Eh....give it a rest....I gotta take a piss."

Aben grins and licks Reik's slightly stiffed cock from head to base and then around his nuts, "As you wish."

Reik pats him gently ABen on his face before standing. He gathers his junk and tucks it into his codpiece, "Ugh...my leathers are covered in nut."

Aben leans back happily, "Mmmmm so am I."

Reik takes a small walk a distance away and pulls out his cock to piss. By the time he returns Aben has tucked his cock away and woken Faye and Twe. Reik waves his hands at Casi and Beis who both instantly awaken. They all gather at the camp fairly quickly, make sure the fire is out and head off towards the Apothecary. By midday they reach a small lake and set about to take baths to clean the filth and cum off their bodies. They lounge about for a few hours for a rest and midday meal. Aben tries to get Reik to sneak away for a bit but Reik declines, "You drained my balls last night....I need a bit to recharge."

Aben hugs Reik from behind, "I'm already locked and loaded....I can pump out a quick one if you let me."

Reik smacks Aben on the shoulder, "We've been ordered to return to the Apothecary...milk yourself off if you need to."

They head out shortly after, Aben stroking his meat along the journey as he releases load after load. After the 4th load Beis orders, "Put it away before I cut it off."

Aben reluctantly agrees but whispers to her, "I'll carry you if you ride it..."

Beis eyes him dubiously and is out of her bikini quicker than you can blink. He picks her up and slides himself slowly into her as he walks. He uses some scrap cloth to hold her to him as he walks. Each step causes his thick shaft to pump in and out of her. She groans and moans as he works himself in and out of her. Every so often they sneak away for him to pounder her for a few minutes...or she rides his cock wildly. Over the next couple hours they milk several loads out of each other before rushing to catch up to the rest of the group.

Casi bounces along with her boobs jiggling left and right, "I do so love the Apothecary.....all those lovely maidens gathering herbs.....grinding the mortar and pestle....mixing the ingredients. Mmmmmmmmmmm......"

Faye chuckles, "Watch out she's about to blow."

Casi blushes, "Ooh...I'm sorry just the thought of cuddle-wuddling them to my bosom just makes me mmmmmmmm"

Twe places a hand on Casi's shoulders, "Mayhaps we should talk about something else?"

They arrive at the Apothecary around supper time. The sun is slowly sinking in the west. The Apothecary is a large Castle surrounded by a wide moat allowing access only from the main drawbridge. Several guards are stationed outside and greet the travelers warmly, "The Master Alchemist is expecting you all after dinner. He instructed you take time to settle in and rest before meeting."

Faye smiles at Reik, "We'll meet you at the dinner.....thanks for lending me your cock."

The guards look stunned but say nothing. Reik smirks and nods as he turns to his Whoremunculi. "Super then?"

Casi, Beis and Aben nod, "Time for our checkups and we'll meet you after.."

Reik nods, "Oooh I forgot it's been a minute since you've been attuned. Please do and be safe." He hugs each of them in turn as they head off towards the Physicians quarters to get examined. Reik strolls through the castle heading towards his quarters. He waves to a few people as they welcome him home, each step he feels more tired than the last. When he arrives in his room he barely has the strength to push open his door. His room is large and clean...he half expected to walk into a musty dusty room but it appears the house servants have maintained his room in his absence. He doesn't know why he doubted as they always care well for the alchemists.

He drops his bags by the door and unclips his leather cape which he hangs by the door. He looks in his full length mirror and frowns at how dusty his leathers have become. He rings for the manservant who shows up a short while later. "Could you have my leathers cleaned and waxed? "

"Aye" says the young man, "Shall i draw you a bath?"

Reik shakes his head, "no I plan to spend a bit in the sauna....rest my bones." The porter nods and helps the Alchemist undress. The porter lingers for several moments as he touches the man's muscles but makes short work of removing the leathers. Reik smiles as he wraps himself in a long body towel, "Thank you..." he heads off down the hall towards the sauna. This part of the castle is reserved for the male Alchemists so modesty is not encouraged. Even still the halls are empty as he arrives in the sauna.

He walks over to a locker and places his towel and his personal items inside. Turning he makes his way to the sauna pools, heated using Whoremunculi magic to the perfect soothing temperature. He sighs as he sinks into the water up to his neck, his muscles instantly relaxing. For a short while he floats in the water enjoying the weightlessness of the experience.

"Fat cock floating over there..."

Reik opens his eyes slowly to see another Alchemist in the buff, "Greis.....a pleasure."

Greis slips into the water, floating over towards Reik, "Welcome back friend.....what's it been? A year?"

Reik floats, "Thereabouts."

Greis scoots over to Reik and runs his hands down the man's abs as he floats. He glides his hand over Reik's fat cock and grabs it firmly.

Reik, 'Ack!!!"

Greis frowns, "A year?? A year with no word??"

Reik groans as Greis yanks him down under the water by his cock. He floats to the side as he tries to catch his breath, "There were so many many people who needed help."

Greis crosses his arms, "There are always people who need help. You also need to rest and your Whoremunculi need rest."

Reik turns around repentant, "I'm sorry.... I got lost in the journey."

Greis smirks, "Sounds like a misfortune for you."

Reik, "A misfortune?"

Greis nods, "Do you remember our bet?"

Reik facepalms and sighs, " I do now."

Greis laughs, "Make sure that ass is ready tonight."

Reik sighs dramatically, "Yes sir...."

Greis nods and climbs out the baths, "See you then...."

Reik stays to float for another thirty minutes before the early dinner chimes sound. He quickly washes himself clean and heads off to dry. When he returns to his room he finds the porter bringing out one of his spare leathers. "Welcome back sir...enjoy your baths?"

Reik nods, "I feel much better thank you...." he steps inside and heads towards his bed as the porter shuts the door behind Reik. "Would you like help dressing sir?"

Reik turns and nods, "I would appreciate that." He pulls the towel from his waist and dries himself off thoroughly. The porter waits till he's done before placing the leathers on the bed. He helps him draw on the leather tunic pulling the chords tight. He holds the bracers out allowing Reik to slide his hands in before tightening the straps.

Next he holds the chaps as Reik steps into them. He holds the porter's left shoulder for balance as he slides in, the porter pulling the chaps up and fastening the belt at his waist. He reaches for the codpiece and belt fittings before kneeling to attach them. He looks up to see Reik's balls hanging a mere few inches away from his face. He looks up at Reik who is adjusting the bracers on his arms.

Seizing the moment the porter leans forward and takes Reik's cock into his mouth. Reik starts at the sudden touch and is surprised to find himself in the porter's mouth. The main suckles gently but firmly and Reik finds his cock growing rapidly in the man's mouth. He mmms as the man runs his tongue under Reik's head causing him to grow stiffer.

The porter looks up to see Reik submitting to the pleasure and takes his opportunity. He starts to bob rapidly along the growing cock in his mouth. He reaches forward to grab Reik's balls and tugs them gently causing the Alchemist to moan. He licks the length of Reik's cock sliding to the base and along his balls. Hungrily he pulls both testicles into his mouth and sucks them as his tongue rolls along them.

Reik looks down at the porter lustfully as his cock throbs and leaks precum. He grabs the porter's hair tightly and yanks his head back before shoving his cock into his mouth. The porter moans loudly as Reik starts to pump his mouth with his throbbing cock. Reik groans as the porter lets him use his mouth roughly causing him to gag a few times. Looking down, Reik is surprised at how the porter lets him use him. He pulls his cock out with a pop before yanking the porter to his feet. He shoves him over the edge of the bed, bending him over. The porter frantically undoes his breeches and drops them to the floor.

Reik spits on his cock and presses the head against the porter's rump. He gasps in surprise as the porter shoves back rapidly taking his whole head in one push. They moan together in surprise. Reik for having his head suddenly wrapped in warm flesh...the porter for suddenly having his hole stretched by the thick cock head. Reik allows him a moment before pushing the porter's back to the bed as he starts to pump. The man throws a leg up on the bed to allow Reik to enter him further. Reik slaps the porter's ass as he pushes himself halfway in....then pulling out before thrusting back in. The porter groans as he lifts his ass up, further granting Reik free access. With each pump the porter groans lustfully before he reaches down to grab his own cock and start stroking himself.

Reik spits on his cock to add more lubricant before he thrusts himself balls deep into the porter. The man howls in pleasure pushing back hard on Reik's meat. They look at each other lustfully as they connect sexually. Reik starts railing the porter hard causing the man's cock to jump each time he lands balls deep in him. The porter reaches back and pulls Reik hard into him with each thrust. Together they gasp and moan as they fuck hard and fast.

Reik pulls back and goes to thrust in hard but his penis pops out. The porter seizes the opportunity to turn and grab Reik, yanking him to the bed. He pushes Reik onto his back, his cock hard and pointing north. He straddles Reik and swallows his cock in his hole with one motion. He pushes Reik's chest down to the bed as he starts to bounce his ass hard on Reik's cock. He glides up and down working that thick meat with a ferocious intensity.

Reik groans as his cock swells in the porter's hole, he smacks the porter's hands out the way and grips the man down to his chest. The porter's ass now in the air, Reik takes the opportunity to jackhammer the man's hole with an intensity he's rarely ever seen. Balls slap loud and furious as they smash into his ass. The porter starts to precum as Reik rails him. "Ohh....fuck.....oh fuck....oh fuck!!!" The porter's cock erupts all over Reik's chest.

Reik is so turned on his cock explodes inside the porter the force squirting cum from inside his hole. They both collapse on the bed breathing heavily. Reik turns to look at the Porter....."That ass...is amazing."

The porter sighs as he breaths against Reik's chest. "I am here to serve."

Reik grins as he flexes his still hard cock inside the porter, "Have I time for another??"

The porter blinks, "The second bell hasn't rung?"

Reik flips over pinning the porter behind him and spends the next half hour until the second bell pounding the porter senseless. The porter screams and moans in pleasure as Reik draws in energy causing him to bust load after load after load. When all is said and done the poor porter quivers having orgasmed eight times in a row. His legs are covered in his own nut that was mystically enhanced by Reik.

The Alchemist finally draws his hard cock from the Porter and rubs out a load all over his back. The porter shakes and quivers his hole twitching from the workout it just got. Reik stands as he wipes his cock clean of cum, "You're welcome to stay....if your taskmaster inquires as to why you were gone tell him i sanctioned you to patch my leathers."

The porter gasps as he sits up, "Hells you fucked my hole senseless."

Reik leans over to kiss him on his forehead, "Twas a great hole." He turns to start getting dressed when the porter interrupts.

"Sir your new leathers are soaked in cum...perhaps the backup backups?"

The duo quickly undress Reik and get him redressed in a fresh leather set. Reik gives himself a lookover as the porter straightens the room and starts to clean the leathers. "May I stay till you return to do this again later?"

Reik turns to look back, "Unfortunately no."

The porter looks sad and dejected, "Oh...as you wish."

Reik places a hand on his shoulder, "It's not what you think.....I'll take that ass again......but tonight I have lost a bet and it will be my ass paying the price."

The porter laughs.

Reik smiles and kisses the porter's head again, "See me on the morrow and I'll make you nut until your sack is dry."

The porter offers, "Aye sir...my name is..."

Reik puts a finger to the porter's lips. "Tell me not your name. To protect you from harm it's best I do not know who you are."

The porter gulps and nods in understanding.

Reik adjusts himself, "Hells I want that ass again."

The porter turns to offer his still bare ass. Reik undoes his flap and pulls out his still hard cock. He slides it into the porter slowly, "Hells this ass is sweet."

The porter squeezes Reik's cock inside him, "You best go or you'll be late."

Reluctantly Reik pulls out and buckles himself up. "Be gone before the dinner ends. I do not know when payment will come due."

The porter nods as Reik takes his leave.

Reik finds Faye waiting for him outside the grand hall, "Oooh......you have the look of a man who tasted some sweet nectars."

Reik scowls, "How do you know every time?"

Faye takes his arms and smiles, "You look relaxed for once..." she pushes, "You're also walking like you stretched a hole into oblivion."

Reik arches a brow, "Right on both accounts. I can still feel his hole on my cock."

Faye tap taps his shoulder, "And a beautiful cock it is."

They approach the door and stand at attention as the doors open.

Alchemist Faye and Alchemist Reik the bellman announces.

The pair walk into a quiet applause and are guided to seats by the Master Alchemist. A round man adorned in ornaments and medals, the Master Alchemist stands to embrace Reik as they approach, "My boy it's been ages!!!!"

Reik returns the embrace, "It is so good to be home."

The Master Alchemist leads them to the table and they sit, "Not for long unfortunately......the Northern country has been invaded. I have recalled all available Alchemists to aid in the battle and push the insurgents back."

"Do we know who it is?" asks Reik.

The Master Alchemist shakes his head, "No...unfortunately not.....it is most perplexing. The wards should be holding anyone back. Time and time again they have failed. "

Reik frowns as they eat, "Most curious indeed...."

"Faye" the Master Alchemist says, "We will also be sending an acolyte with you."

"An Acolyte?" Faye looks stunned, "Is this the time to be sending..."

The Master Alchemist waves his hands, "She is nearly vetted....she merely has to take her trials...only as a formality. "

Faye ahhs looking more comfortable, "It would be my honor. When will we meet them?"

"On the morrow before you head out..."

Reik blinks, "On the morrow? I was hoping to stay a bit longer...my Whoremunculi are only now getting attuned."

The Master Alchemist ahhs, "Yes yes...we need them in top shape....three days hence? Not a moment later."

They nod in agreement and continue the meal discussing other minor things of no consequence.

Later that night Reik returns to his room with a full belly and soul full of happy thoughts. He opens his door to find his room cleaned spotless with fresh flowers on his center table. He smiles as he steps inside and kicks off his boots before detaching his cape and hanging it on the wall. He starts to undo his bracers when the door to his room opens and Greis steps inside, "Just in time...." Greis says as he closes the door behind him.

Reik smiles, "Took you long enough. I thought I'd arrive to you naked on my bed with your cock greased and ready."

Greis drops the codpiece allowing his heavy balls and cock to fall out. "You could wish...." he undoes his breaches before kicking off his own boots. He slips his tunic off and stands naked in front of Reik. "Well? "

Reik rolls his eyes and pulls the rest of his clothes off and bends over the bed. Greis slides up behind him and rubs his cock over Reik's hole. Reik mmms as he feels the thick member slide over his rump. He grins as he looks back to see Greis' stern face as he starts to slide into Reik. The alchemist groans as he's penetrated, his hole slowly welcoming his old friend into him.

Greis grins, "YOu forget the other part of our bet?"

Reik blinks as Greis stops pushing in, "What part?"

Greis holds up his hand and mutters, "Restricto!"

Thick straps of energy shoot out from the wall, ensnaring Reik's hands and restricting his movement. Reik grunts, "Oh hells...."

Greis grins as his cock gets super hard inside Reik. He grabs the man's hips and starts hammering him hard. Reik grunts as his hole is split open by Greis' thick meat. Big heavy balls slap repeatedly on Reik's balls causing him brief moments of pain. Reik grips the sheets as his hole is worked rough. He starts to precum as his friend nails his hole just the way he likes with aggression and drive.

Reik's eyes roll into the back of his head as Greis drives his cock balls deep, stretching him as he's pounded. "Oh you like that eh??? Maybe a little rougher than."

Greis starts to rail Reik faster and faster...energy starts to swirl around him as his speed starts to enhance. Reik gasps as he tries to adjust to the speed of being railed. He squirms under the barrage of cock as Greis thrusts into him. Greis smiles as he nails his best friend as punishment.

Reik gasps, "Hells.......my cock is leaking so hard."

Greis leans down as he thrusts balls deep into Reik and stays there. "That's a good boy......surprised you could leak after you nailed the porter earlier."

Reik looks back in shock, "You knew about that...."

Greis laughs, "I listened outside your door.....took me a minute to confirm it with the porter after you left."

Reikk eyerolls, "Only you...."

Greis grins, "Oh it gets better....I told him to come back right about...now"

A knock at the door happens almost on queue. Reik looks startled, "You didn't..."

"Come in......." Greis sing songs.

Reik tries to get free, "Foul...man foul...." Reik laughs.

The porter comes in and closes the door quietly behind him. As he turns around he sees Greis mounted on top of Reik who is tied down. "Oh...uh.....I think I...I'm so sorry."

"Nonsense! " Greis interrupts, "You're just on time....I was just telling my friend....who is currently taking punishment for leaving for a year with no word of his well being.....how i summoned you here at this time."

The porter blinks and looks nervous and concerned. "Porter...I have a proposition for you...you see my friend agreed that if he lost his bet his body was mine to do with what i wanted for the night. Would you be so kind as to help me use this body until such time limit expires?"

The porter blinks and smiles, "What would you have me do?"