Whoremunculi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well from what I heard earlier you gave his pole a thorough beating...I wish for you to wreck it again while I wreck his hole."

Reik frowns, "Don't I get a say in this?"

Greis pounds him hard causing Reik to groan, "No. You lost the bet."

The porter gets undressed and heads over to the duo. Reik looks at Greis, "Greis...."

Greis waves his hand, "Oh don't you worry I shant be fucking your new pet.....the deal was for you not him." Greis grabs Reik by the waist and rolls with him onto the bed, the restraints move with them as if of their own will. Greis pulls Reik along with him until he is in a sitting position with Reik's back to his belly.

Greis reaches forward after spitting in his hand and starts to stroke Reik's cock with his spit greasing his super hard pole. The porter looks on to see Greis' hard cock splitting Reik's hole. Reik's heavy balls rest on Greis' even bigger balls. With a smirk Greis angles Reik's cock forward, "Here ya go porter.....this is your spot."

Reik fidgets, "GReis...." he moans as Greis twitches his cock in Reik's hole, "Hush.....don't make me gag you."

The porter climbs onto the bed and angles his hole over Reik's cock. Greis holds it steady as the porter angles himself over the shaft and slowly slides down it. Reik groans and squirms as the warm hole surrounds his cock while Greis flexes his peen inside him, "Oh hells...I'm leaking a river...."

The porter starts to rock back and forth slightly as he slides to the base of Reik's cock the motion causing Reik to rock slightly on Greis' thick cock. "There we go...." Greis whispers into Reik's ear. Reik moans as he's worked from both ends his dick leaking hard into the porter. The bed creaks with each thrust as the trio slowly gyrate back and forth, Reik moaning as his senses are stimulated. He leans his head back into Greis who sucks softly on his neck. Reik's hands grab the porter's ass cheeks pulling them further apart allowing his cock to slide in deeper.

The porter moans as Greis starts pumping his cock into Reik in rhythm. Each thrust pushes Reik further into the porter making his cock start to leak as well. Greis holds up his hands to the porter who locks his fingers with them. He uses the extra balance to start grinding harder on Reik's cock. Reik is in pure bliss as his body is used for pleasure... he tries to wiggle but the restraints hold him tight. Greis licks Reik on the neck, "Let's make this a little more interesting."

The other two men look at Greis curiously, "Porter would you get on your belly for me?"

The porter nods and slides off of Reik who moans with the motion. The porter lays across the other side of the bed and shakes his ass in anticipation. Greis releases the straps allowing Reik some motion, "Go mount your pet."

Reik grins and slides behind the porter and slides his cock in balls deep. The porter moans as his hole stretches to accommodate Reik. The duo moan in unison as Reik starts to pump the porter's stretched hole. Greis watches as he strokes his cock for several minutes. Reik and the porter grind in unison and start to become lost in the passion. So it is with much surprise that the restraints tighten and pin Reik to Greis. With a sudden thrust Greis shoves himself hard into Reik...which in turn thrusts Reik hard into the porter. The trio groan in pleasure as the motion pleases them all.

Greis draws in some energy that he pushes into Reik's body which he then guides into the porter. He starts to hammer Reik's hole roughly. The magic enhances the pleasure causing Reik's cock to swell bigger. The porter gasps as his hole is stretched further and he grips the sheets hard. Greis starts to guide the magic into his motion allowing him to move faster and harder, his balls slapping wildly on Reik's tight hole. The man groans as his hole is beaten.

The porter writhes under Reik as his hole is in turn pounded by the momentum from the men above him. The porter squirms again as Reik's cock continues to grow inside him and he looks back lustfully at the two men on top of him. He gasps between breaths, "I don't know what you are doing...but holy hell my cock and hole are singing."

Greis grins as he jackhammers his friend who is melted on top of the porter. His eyes roll to the back of his head as his toes curl. Precum pours like a river filling the porter's hole. Reik grips the porter as his hole is assailed, muttering and squirming all kinds of lustful promises to his friend as long as he keeps pounding him. The porter laughs at Reik as the man gets his hole worked over. Greis grunts and pounds Reik even harder causing the man to arch his back and look lustfully into Greis' eyes, "Hells you fuck like the devil...ur cock is going to make me nut.....faaack."

Greis grips Reik's hair and yanks him back and whispers in his face, "Nut for me friend....fill that porter's hole..."

REik gasps as his head is yanked back as GReis rails him with all his might. He squirms as his balls tighten rapidly and his nut erupts inside the porter. The force presses hard against his prostate causing the Porter to moan in pleasure.

"There you go...there you go..." Greis says as he pumps slower while his friend finishes shooting into the porter," He pulls out with a pop leaving Reik's hole stretched and open. With a snap he releases the restraints allowing Reik to move. With his body still shivering Reik pulls his cock out of the porter causing cum to leak out of his hole like a river. He collapses next to the porter with his ass in the air, "Holy hells that was intense."

The porter looks back, "Thanks for including me..." he gawks as he sees Grei's cock hard and glistening. He watches as Greis lights up a smoke while idly stroking his shaft.

Reik looks at the porter than at Greis' hard cock, "You can finish it off if you wish...."

The porter looks uncomfortable, "I...uh....."

Reik places a hand on his chest, "It won't be weird if you wish to do it. Help him finish."

Greis holds his cock out as if offering it to the porter. The porter blinks and reluctantly moves over, "I don't wish for this to be weird if.."

Reik flops, "I'm about to pass out from being abused. Go please yourselves." he says as he drops into a snore.

Greis wiggles the cock, "Yours if you wish."

The porter slides over and angles himself over the cock, "I'm not sure."

Greis grabs the porter and pushes him down on his cock causing him to moan loudly. "He never speaks false....if he says enjoy my cock he means it."

The porter groans, "You're so big...."

Greis grins, "I know.....", he leans the porter onto his back. He slides slowly into the porter building momentum as he starts to split the Porter's hole open. "Ooooh you a tight one." The porter groans as Greis starts to pump harder his balls, slapping against the porter's ass.

"Hells you're thick.....", he groans as his cock twitches, "I think I'm gonna cum!!"

Greis grins wickedly and pumps steadily as the porter squeals underneath him. He starts to pull in energy that he pours into the porter via his cock. The porter shoots hard right over his head. He squirms hard on the cock as his body rocks with the energy of the orgasm. He breathes rapidly as the orgasm washes over his body.

Greis waits for the shivers to stop, "May I finish?"

The porter blinks unsure, "I can be fast" Greis offers. The porter looks unsure so Greis pulls out slowly, "It's ok......" The porter gasps as his hole snaps back to normal.

Greis starts to stroke his cock as he leans back. The porter turns around and starts to suck on Greis' balls while he strokes. Greis sighs happily and strokes harder spitting onto his shaft to grease it up. The porter sucks on his balls firmly as Greis reaches down to push the porters face tighter into his sack. "I'm getting close...." he moans as his balls tighten. He looks over to Reik's up-ended ass and gets a wicked grin. He pushes the porter away as he arches towards Reik....he continues to edge until right before he is about to nut. With a quick thrust he shoves his head into Reik who moans awake...subconsciously pushing back on the cock as it erupts in his hole. Greis shivers as the forceful load ripples through his body. Reik looks back at Greis, "Ah hell...did you just blow that in me..."

Greis grins widely, "Tag you're it."

Reik sighs and pushes back on the hard cock until he's at its base. They sit together a few moments as Greis flexes his cock in him. Reik sighs and looks back, "Hells I'm hard again."

Greis looks to the porter, "Ready for another round?"

The porter blinks as Greis pulls his cock out of Reik with a spurt of cum. Reik smiles at the porter who stands, "I think I've been as stretched and used as I can for a day", he says with a smile.

Reik turns onto his side and waves his cock at the porter, "I can make you cum a few times again if you're willing."

The porter looks at the delicious cock and sighs pretending to give in and climbs over. Reik sits and holds his cock allowing the porter to slide down on it. Once inside he draws energy into his body and pushes it thru his penis into the porter who instantly blows a huge load all over Reik's face. The porter gasps, "The hells??"

Greis cracks up laughing before offering Reik a towel, "Too much at once."

Reik grins, "Never!", he starts bouncing the porter's hole on his cock and for the next hour surges energy into the porter thru his cock. The porter's cock erupts time after time after time....coating them both with a thick layer of cum. Greis watches the whole time while stroking his cock. The poor porter hugs Reik as his body feels like jello from the onslaught of orgasms.

Greis stands and slips behind the porter, "May I?"

The porter groans and pushes back. Greis watches as the porter pulls to the tip of Reik's cock and holds it there. He wiggles his ass as if in invitation so Greis places his cock on top of Reik's. He holds the two of them together as the porter pushes back slowly. He gasps as the two cocks start to enter his hole. He grips Reik's shoulders tightly as the cocks stretch him wide open. He gasps as Reik pours energy into his hole allowing him to open easily.

HIs hole slowly releases allowing both cocks to slide more than halfway inside him. Reik leans forward to stroke the porter's cum soaked hard cock as Greis sends energy into his cock, into Reik's and thru the porter's hole. He sends forth a massive wave of energy that binds them all in this moment causing them all to erupt in a shower of cum. They moan in unison as cum flows forcefully everywhere. The porter shoots again all over his chest and his hole clenches down on both cocks.

Greis' cock erupts inside the porter filling him up forcefully. Reik groans loudly as his cock explodes a massive load. Cum spurts out of the porter's hole splashing over Greis' body. They all lay their panting heavily for several long moments. Greis slowly pulls out drawing a pool of cum with him. Reik pulls the porter forward allowing his cock to come free as well drawing forth another pool of cum.

Greis sighs, satisfied as he stands, "Welp I'm off to bed...."

Reik holds the shivering porter who is still feeling waves of orgasm, "Do you want a towel?"

Greis pffts, "I'm going to use this cum to jack off when I get to my room." he smirks, "Till next time."

He steps into the hall with his still hard cock swinging. Another porter gasps as he sees the Alchemist exit Reik's room. Greis looks at the porter, "Feel like a romp?"

The porter blinks as Greis takes his hand and leads him back to his room.

Reik laughs as he looks down at the porter.

"I have never been fucked like that before in my life...." the porter says.

"Did you like it?" Reik asks.

"Oh yes.....not as much as just with you but I did like it very much."

Reik grins as he looks down at his semi hard cock. He slaps it on the porter's hole a few times causing the porter to look at him in surprise. "You can't possibly be horny still..."

Reik nods, "An alchemist can often go for many hours when the energy is good and flowing." He presses the cock against the porter's hole again and slips inside easily. The porter groans as his cock twitches.

"I can't.....my hole is raw..."

"Oh we don't need to pump to have fun....", he sends a surge of energy through his cock and the porter comes hard again."

He clings to Reik's body as his hole and body twitches. "That is incredible...."

Reik laughs and spends the next several hours causing his porter to blow load after load after load.

They wake up the next morning as a beam of light streams in across the bed. Reik wakes first to find himself still hard inside the porter. He grins as he kisses the porter's neck until he wakes. Cum covers the bed, their bodies, their faces, their hair.

Reik turns the porter onto his back and slowly starts to pump him once again. The porter moans as his soft cock twitches and begins to grow again. Reik feels himself growing bigger as he pushes himself into his willing partner. The warm flesh is surprisingly tight around his hole as he pumps.

The porter groans as Reik takes him again, "Sir.....I have work.....I have to....ooooh."

Reik grins, "I am claiming you as my porter until such time as I leave.....you and this ass are mine."

Reik pumps the porter fast before he can reply, a stream of cum leaking out of his freshly hard cock.

The porter taps the bed, "I'm done...I'm done" he laughs

Reik laughs as he pulls himself out of the porter. He grabs a towel and tosses it to the man. "I'll see you later then?"

The porter wipes himself off as he stands to get dressed, "Soon as I recover..."

Chapter 3 - The Physician

Aben, Casi and Beis laugh as they chat while being examined. The Physician and his assistants have spent most of the night checking their bindings and chakra spheres.

One of the women walks over to Aben giving him a long once over. Aben smiles as he watches her stare at his bulge, "You can look at it if you want." he chuckles. The assistant leans over lifting the bikini up so she can see his large mound underneath.

"Teisha.....stop that." the physician says as he re-enters the room.

Teisha lets go of the undergarment which snaps back. The physician walks up to Aben who is resting on the slab. "Hey Doc.....am I still ticking?"

The physician smiles as he puts on some gloves, "Ticking and going strong....I need to replace one of your bindings but other than that you're fine."

Aben winks at the Dr, "So are you Mr...."

The physician eyes Aben, "Keep it in your pants...." he leans forward and grips the binding, giving it a twist before pulling it away. Strings of nerve endings and tissue hang between the binding and Aben's arm,

"Fascinating" he says as he watches the Physician work.

The assistant comes over holding a new binding besides the original. The Physician concentrates and pours energy into the binding causing the flesh to release from the plate. He looks over to the new plate drawing the flesh over to the new. With a grin the physician switches plates with the assistant and sets it back onto the arm. "Now then....how's that feel."

Aben nods happily, "Like absolutely nothing..." he chuckles

The Physician sighs but gives Aben a pat, "I think you're done."

Aben sits up to hop off the table. "Ladies...I am a new Whoremunculi!!!"

Casi squeals and bounces her boobies, "Yay!!!! So exciting!" Beis rolls her eyes at Casi, "Look the same to me...same horny...pervy...whormo...."

Aben cackles, "Whormo...ooh that's a new one I like it."

Beis laughs, "I can't take credit, I heard someone else say it at the pileup last night."

The physician snaps off his gloves, "Ok....you all are good for another twenty thousand mils..."

They look back at him in confusion, "Sorry...old world humor." he sighs, "You're good to go."

Beis grabs Casi's arm, "Well we're off to find Reik.....Aben you coming?"

Aben smirks as he bends over seductively against the table, "I'll be along in a minute. Casi and Beis leave as Aben smiles at the Physician...."Sooooooooo do you have whoremunculi of your own?"

The physician looks up from his notes, "I have in the past."

Aben twirls his finger on the slab, "Oh? Not any longer?"

The physician shakes his head, "In a way....but not the same as you..."

Aben tilts his head, "Oh?"

The physician sighs and looks up, "They were damaged beyond repair......so their shell is here but they aren't."

Aben ohs a bit demurred, "So sorry..." he hesitates. The physician tilts his head, "Did you need something?"

Aben ums, "Well....you had a nice package...and I was hoping to..."

The physician sighs and unzips his pants pulling out a hefty sack, "I'm afraid since the loss of my Whoremunculi it doesn't work like it used to.....and I have no desire to acquire another."

Aben looks at the low hanging balls and wets his lips, "I understand....may I say how blessed you are."

The physician smiles and tucks his sack away as the assistant walks in to see his balls, "oh my" she squeaks before turning around and walking right back out.

Aben and the Physician laugh heartily.

Casi bounces along in her usual perky fashion as she and Beis head towards the Alchemist quarters. The guards stop the duo prior to them entering the Alchemist wing, "Sorry.....no Whoremunculi past this point."

Beis scowls, "What? Since when?"

The guard merely stands his ground. Casi steps forward shoving her breasts into his face, "I don't think you want to stand in our way sport......you don't have the stamina to stop us."

The guard looks at Casi's boobs wrapped around his mouth as she looks down at him. He mutters something into her bosom but she can't make it out. "What?"

He takes a step back taking a huge gasp of air, "The King has forbidden it. You can't go through. I'm sorry ma'am."

Beis is about to slap the guard silly when Reik walks through the archway, "Greetings."

"Reik! This guard wouldn't let us through..." says Beis

Reik blinks, "What? We'll get that settled later for now I have a few errands I want to run. Do you want to come with?"

Beis nods but Casi seems perturbed. "No, I'm going to stay. I want to get to the bottom of this."

Reik nods and leads Beis down the staircase. Casi scowls as she eyes the guard, "Who gave you these orders?"

The guard snorts, "The king...."

"Oooh so the king told you personally?"

The guard sputters, "No.....no..it was the royal advisor."

"Oooooooooooooh....so he told you the King gave this order?"

The guard nods as Casi gets closer to him, her breasts in front of his face. "Where do I find this royal advisor?"

The guard takes a step back, "I'm not sure..."

"Not sure....or you don't want to tell me?" The guard gulps as she pins him against the wall, her bewbs squished against his face. He feels a tightening in his pants as she pins him down. He mutters into her bewbs again but she ignores him as she reaches down to grab his stiffening meat. "Ooooooooh...so the little man isn't so little."

He gasps in shock as she starts to stroke his wood through his pants. He mutters again, "I don't think I heard you correctly" deft fingers work at his pants causing them to drop around his ankles. She grabs his hard wood in her cool hands and strokes it lightly. "So be a good boy and tell me what I need to know."

The man muffles again as she lightly caresses his stick, "The east tower?" he nods into her bewbs, "That's what I needed!". Casi lets go of his shaft and turns towards the east corridor. The guard looks after her his dick hard with pants around his ankles, "Awww c'mon....you're going to leave me with blue balls?"

Casi chuckles as she bounces away, "They still look pink to me!"

Casi bounces through the corridors on her way to the east tower. Several guards nod hello...several maidens swoon as she walks by. Casi throughs many air kisses as she makes her way through leaving many maidens with love heart eyes in her wake. She turns down the corridor to the east tower to see it guarded by twelve honor guards. She arches as an eyebrow as this is most unusual. She adjusts her bewbs and starts the walk to the chamber's doorway. The guards immediately block her path, "You are not permitted here."