Whorticulture Pt. 03

Story Info
Lilith and Samuel compete to see who can last the longest.
1.5k words
4.8
7.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eros tentacular had been banished to the guest bedroom.

In the days following Samuel's return, neither he nor Lilith mentioned their escapade with the curious plant. It seemed they had mutually agreed to a code of silence, too embarrassed to bring it up. Instead, they occupied each other. It was lovely to share a bed again after being parted for so long; the sex was spectacular. Yet as they lay each night in one another's arms--each presuming the other asleep--a quiet yearning pulsed through them. Neither could forget the feel of the slippery vines. Such an orgy of sensation left a permanent mark on the memory. And a craving in the flesh.

Lilith propped her head up with a hand. She and Samuel lay spooning on the couch.

"Do you want to go to bed early?" she asked.

His cock already formed a rigid line in his jeans. He'd been fantasizing about that spectacular plant and all the creative ways he might play with it were he alone. His eyes moved guiltily toward the door of the guest bedroom. Lilith followed his gaze. She'd been considering for days how she might broach the topic again. She still wasn't sure how he felt about her independent play time, and she didn't want to make him jealous. But perhaps if it was something they did together...

Lilith felt a frisson of pleasure and realized she was rubbing her thighs together. She and Samuel exchanged looks. Silently, he pulled her up and led her to stand outside the closed door. They squeezed hands. They could not blame the other for giving in to temptation.

Inside, the plant stood in splendor. Raw, slimy flesh beating like a heart. Glossy tendrils dancing.

"What do you want to do?" Samuel asked into the quiet. It felt strange to plan it, this time. It had all been so unexpected before.

"I want to treat it like a sex toy, not a partner," Lilith said. "I want it to bring us closer. We shouldn't have to feel ashamed for enjoying it."

"Together," Samuel agreed. He thought for a moment. "I wonder if...?"

"What?"

"If we could see which one of us can last the longest. Like a competition. Do you think it would understand that?"

Lilith looked at the plant. Its movements seemed almost intelligent.

"I think it's a touch-telepath," she said. She'd considered her last two escapades. How had it known exactly what would make her feel good? And exactly when to stop before she'd reached climax? It was the only explanation that made sense. If any of this made sense.

"So how do we...?" Samuel trailed off.

Lilith took a step forward. She knew the plant had the capacity to keep them on the edge for as long as it wanted. She would have to be clear about what they wanted. She placed a hand on eros tentacular's meaty middle. So warm. She gave a little squirm as her panties flooded, then screwed up her eyes in concentration.

We want to play a game, she thought, to compete to see which one of us can last the longest. Don't keep us dangling on the edge unnaturally. Let our bodies to do the work. She thought about adding, and let me win, but changed her mind at the last moment. Fair is fair. She dropped her hand. The tendrils stilled.

"I think it understands," she said.

The guest bed fit snuggly into a nook. Lilith placed pillows against either wall so the two of them could look at one another while they played. Meanwhile, Samuel stripped off his clothes with trembling hands. There was no doubt in his mind he would lose. They'd practiced mutual masturbation before, and watching Lilith pleasure herself excited him in the extreme. He could barely withstand ten minutes. Seeing her squirm beneath the ministrations of their favorite toy? He wouldn't last two.

Both nude, they took their places on the bed.

At once, a vine as thin as a hosepipe arced over Samuel's lap and sprouted a dripping mouth. It hung there; he watched strings of thick syrup pool around his throbbing cock. The anticipation was almost painful. He licked his lips.

Lilith swallowed. She wondered if she would lose. Samuel was usually stoic in bed. He rarely gave any sense of his own pleasure. He saw it as his job to please her, and yet her greatest excitement lay in seeing him enjoy it. Surely she would dissolve into orgasm the second he began to squirm?

Their eyes locked over the vine. Samuel's were filled with blazing determination--almost arrogance. So certain, was he? Lillith squared her jaw. Her need to win returned in a rush.

Neither would relent.

The warm mouth sheathed Samuel's cock like a second skin. It was thinner than the thinnest condom; he could see a perfect outline of himself. But if he thought it was fragile, he was mistaken. A powerful suction nearly raised his hips off the bed. He'd never been blown like this. It was like a smooth, supple vacuum. And it was intent on pulling the cum from his cock.

Samuel gritted his teeth as across from him, a vine rose up and slipped into the sodden slit between his fiancée's legs. It began to spin inside her as if attached to a drill. Lilith's nerves tingled at the unique sensation while her face muscles ached with the effort of holding still. Her thighs were already beginning to tremble. The next moment, a quivering tentacle sprouted a suction cup, and with a moist schlip, attached itself to her vulva and sucked hungrily.

"OH!" she cried. At last, her face contorted in bliss.

Samuel watched her jolt with surprised pleasure and felt himself begin to deteriorate. It was as if his brain was melting, teased by a symphony of sight and sound. Her shaking legs...her squirming...the way she cried out as the tentacle fucked her pulsing cunt...the delicious, wet squishing that made him want to--but not yet. Not yet.

Lilith thrilled at the sound of his frustrated moaning while the tongue slicked against her again and again. She burned with searing, unrealized pleasure. Meanwhile, Samuel wiggled as the mouth sucked on, tempting him closer to the edge.

"Fuck," he groaned. He wormed against the pillows, wanting to escape and yet yearning to cum. Lilith watched him with an open mouth. To know he was experiencing such delectable sensations made her shake all over. The cavity smooshed itself more firmly against her, slurping up her juices, stimulating her clitoris almost passed the point of endurance. She felt the difference between the plant's restraint and her own. She knew she could cum at any time. That she had control made it all the harder to resist. There was something about trying not to do something that made one want to do it all the more.

Samuel whimpered as a tongue emerged and began to swirl around his cock. It was thick, tightening the already snug vacuum so that he had to screw his eyes shut to keep from cumming. But he couldn't bear not to watch. He opened them to see Lilith with her legs spread wantonly across the bed, groaning while the tentacle toyed her slippery pussy. So carnal! He began to drool as a tsunami of pleasure pulsed behind the wall of his self-control. He closed his eyes against the visual assault. He was going to win. He'd already decided.

But then the tongue swirling his cock burst with cilia, and he began to sob.

Lilith gushed. A hundred tiny tentacles now writhed inside her, flipping, flopping, twirling, swirling, stimulating every tender inch of her cunt. And yet somehow, even the midst of such devastating sensation, a feeling of deep peace rose up inside her. Nirvana. Her eyes opened slowly. They found Samuel's.

"It's perfect," she sighed. "It feels...perfect."

Samuel whimpered. She was enjoying it.

At this thought, he sailed over the brink. The tongue swirled, the cilia danced, and he wept in delight while his cock throbbed out a smoldering pleasure. Thick cum overspilled the vine and dripped down his thighs. Lilith witnessed the spectacle with an almost holy awe.

Joy, she thought. He was in the throes of joy.

At last, a vine tongued her clitoris to a stupendous climax. Her cunt contracted hard around the tentacle, but she found it was so large she could hardly bear down. The contained pressure made her orgasm feel more like an explosion--she gasped, screamed, and thrashed as a brutal pleasure tore through her, rocking her body and rendering her senseless of everything save the sound of Samuel's moans. Heaven shook around her.

Ecstatic aftershocks pulsed through them as eros tentacular concluded its work. It retracted when it was done, swaying innocently as if they'd never entered the room at all.

Lilith and Samuel collapsed back on the bed.

"So who won?" he asked. Lilith smiled. She suspected it was him, but she knew she hadn't been too far behind. She took his hand.

"A draw," she said.