Whorticulture Pt. 04

Story Info
Samuel has some alone time with a new friend.
1.5k words
4.67
5.1k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whorticulture: Part IV

Every time Samuel closed his eyes, he pictured the door slamming behind her. He could still hear its echo if he listened hard enough.

A stupid fight. The stupidest. The prospect of dinner with Lilith's parents had morphed into an utter tornado that ended in her packing an overnight bag and leaving the house for the nearest hotel. Samuel had considered going to a movie a few times since, but couldn't seem to get himself up off the couch.

You hurt the ones you love most, his mother used to say. And he was hurt. Still, his dry eyes stared blankly at the ceiling. Why was it he could never cry when he needed to? All he wanted to do was apologize. To feel her arms around him. He'd hug himself if the idea wasn't so childish.

"Don't be a wimp," he muttered. But he didn't have enough pride left to mean it.

Bang.

Samuel jumped to his feet. A great crash had come from the guest bedroom. He glanced out the window over his shoulder to see an early moon had appeared. Great, just what he needed in the wake of his misery--his fiancée's weird pet sex-plant destroying their furniture.

Samuel stalked across the living room and threw open the door.

"Oh!" said a surprised voice. "Fancy seeing you here."

Samuel backed up against the wall. Eros tentacular was nowhere in sight. However, standing in the middle of the room amid a pile of mulch and shards of pottery was the strangest...woman? He couldn't tell. The strangest something he had ever seen.

The creature stood almost six feet tall. It--she?--was naked. Her green, slimy skin pulsed and glistened in the low light. A mane of thick, roiling tentacles rolled down her body like braids, parting over her chest to reveal a pair of mammoth breasts. They hung to her navel, drawing the eye to wide hips, soft thighs...and between them, inviting folds of moistened flesh.

Samuel tore his gaze away and looked at her face. Whatever she was, she was startlingly pretty. Her violet eyes were lined with sweeping lashes, parted lips full and glistening. Luscious. It was the only word he could think to describe her. But that didn't answer his biggest question.

"You can talk?" he choked. The creature giggled.

"Only in this form, silly. I have a mouth now." As if it underscore her point, a long, dripping tongue emerged, uncoiling like a snake's to tease the air.

"How did you get out of your pot?" Samuel swallowed but his throat was still dry.

"I heard a man in distress and thought I could help. It's polite, see?"

"I--" He glanced out the window, half expecting Lilith to be on the other side, glowering. He had not asked her here, whatever she was. "Look--what's your name?"

"I don't have one."

"Whatever. I think you should leave."

He checked the window again, paranoid now. She followed his gaze, then with unexpected grace crossed the room and snapped the shade shut.

The creature strolled casually toward him and placed a hand on his shoulder. Samuel gasped at the warmth--and the wet. She giggled again.

"Oops! I'm ruining your shirt. Perhaps you should take it off."

Samuel's heart picked up. He was close enough to feel her body heat.

"I'm not allowed," he insisted. But even as he spoke, his eyes traveled to her gargantuan breasts, mere inches from his chest. Her nipples were long, fat, and pointed. So suckable, he thought.

He cleared his head with a shake.

"You're not allowed to masturbate?" she asked, one eyebrow raised.

"I'm not allowed to cheat."

"Well, I'm not a person, exactly. I'm a manifestation of what you want most."

"No offense, but I've never fantasized about anything like you." Anything? Anyone? He still wasn't sure how to think of her.

"I'm just an idea. A desire. You crave sensation, so I made myself a body that will make your body feel good." She leaned in close and ran one finger down his chest, leaving a trail of gooey warmth behind. "I have all kinds of nooks and crannies," she added in a whisper.

Samuel's cock was pointed right at her. Her figure, her curves...she was everything he could have asked for. And if this is what she looked like on the outside, what did she feel like on the inside? His cock throbbed painfully at the thought. She laughed and moistened her lips with a prehensile tongue.

"Do you want to find out?" She tickled his chest with the tip of her finger and smiled. "Don't forget, I can read minds."

Samuel swallowed hard. He couldn't. He just couldn't. Not after the fight they'd had. It would be as good as breaking off their engagement.

"Why would you have to break it off?" Samuel jumped; he forgot momentarily she could hear his thoughts.

"I couldn't not tell her," he said.

"Do you think she would have told you about what happened when you were away if you hadn't walked in on it?"

"It's not the same! You weren't talking before." His eyes swept up her body from feet to face, briefly disturbed at the extent of her transformation. He wasn't sure he didn't like her better as a plant. At least then she couldn't argue with him.

"It's not about the talking," she said. "I take whatever form will give you the most physical pleasure. Lilith wanted a plant." She shrugged, as if this was a normal desire. It was strange, too, to hear her say her name as if they were old friends.

"Aren't we? After all, I've stuck my tongue in her cunt. All twenty-four of them."

Samuel almost groaned aloud. He had a sudden image of the creature with her face between Lilith's legs, licking her to a whimpering orgasm.

She smiled.

"Maybe later. Right now, it's your turn."

She pulled the chair from a nearby desk and pushed Samuel into it. He knew he should resist but he had no more restraint left in him. So he let her undo his fly, and no sooner had his cock popped into the world than it disappeared into her wet, hot mouth.

"FUCK!"

She sucked him vigorously, lips pillow-soft, tongue spiraling up and down his shaft with acrobatic agility. Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. Samuel moaned; there seemed to be no end to the supple helix of her tongue. His thighs shook as he watched his cock vanish again and again into her throat. Now this was a blowjob. The hottest, juiciest blowjob he'd ever--he'd ever--

Oh, no, not yet!

His cock popped out of her mouth, dripping with her treacle.

"Are we enjoying ourselves?" she asked. Samuel whined, then groaned when she suddenly sandwiched his cock between her huge, slippery tits and massaged them in circles around him. What heaven!

But Samuel couldn't take much more.

"Please!" he cried. "I want to cum inside you!" It was what he'd wanted from the first moment he saw her.

At once, the creature giggled and laid down to reveal the moist, plump slit between her legs.

Samuel threw himself down on top of her. But he hesitated. Who knew what she had in store for him? She could shape-shift into anything--anything he could possibly want. He was almost afraid of his own imagination. Could a person die of sensation?

"Only if they have a heart condition," she said with a smile. "Now, use me!"

And with that, Samuel slid his cock into the most perfect pussy he'd ever known.

He gasped. It was as if he was buried in a sea of soft folds. Her pussy churned around him like a well-oiled machine, kneading his shaft. And she was well-oiled. Hot, viscous syrup swirled around him, thick enough to slow his thrusts. He didn't even need to move.

So he collapsed on top of her and let her cunt gulp him down like a mouth.

Samuel buried his face in her tits and sucked her nipples, groaning as smooth, yielding muscle drew him deeper and deeper. Every inch of her skin was warm, slick silicone. He whimpered in slimy ecstasy. There was just so much to feel. Too much.

He gasped, eyes flying open.

"Oh, fuck I'm gonna--!"

"CUM!" she shouted.

Samuel thrust instinctively into her tender flesh, crying out as the quivering maw slurped a luxuriant pleasure from his throbbing cock. He could feel her enormous tits squished against his chest, her slippery thighs locked around him. Her walls seemed to morph in time with his pumps, compensating for sensitivity to maximize his pleasure. He rocked against her, filling her with cream and moaning in delight as his cock jumped in the soft miracle that was her cunt. Perfect, he thought. The perfect pussy. The perfect partner.

Only when she had wrung the last drop of cum from him his body did the creature finally lay still.

"Satisfied?" she asked. There was laughter in her voice.

"Well, he'd better be," a woman said. Samuel looked up.

Lilith was standing in the doorway.