Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time you put that cock in me," she told me as she slid her wet pussy lips up and down my shaft, all the way from my head to by balls. Satisfied we were both wet enough she reached back and grabbed by cock then placed the head between her lips and took me in one swift motion.

"Ah, yes, oh fuck, yes," she said as she squirmed on my hard cock. Like most women before her she began bouncing on my cock as she pinched her nipples and grunted with each stroke. I let her pleasure us for a while before I said anything.

"G, I've fantasized about bending you over and taking you, how about you stand next to the bed and let me give you a good fucking?"

"You've fantasized about me? I bet you stroke that fat cock when you think about me, and do you cum in me Michael or do you cum on me? Oh you're so naughty."

I told her my fantasy, everything about it, including my cum dripping into her panties. As I was telling her she bounced faster and pinched her nipples harder. As I told her about the dripping cum she had an orgasm. I felt her muscles quiver and squeeze my cock. "Aaaaagggggghhhhh!" She squealed as she came, and low sound increasing in volume and pitch. Finished with her orgasm she sat there panting and placed her hands on my chest.

"I know where we can do it," she said.

"Excuse me, what do mean 'do it'? You mean fuck in an empty exam room?"

"Yes, it's more of store room now but there is an exam table and the door will lock."

"Seriously G, wouldn't you be risking your job for this?"

"Probably, but wouldn't you like to live out your fantasy?"

"No, seriously, fantasies are not meant to come true. Besides, I could bend you over your sofa and let my cum drip into your panties and it would be almost as good. Really, don't risk your job for me."

"Sorry, now it's my fantasy too. We are going to fuck on an exam table. But right now you're going to bend me over this bed and plunder me," she said with a smile.

I stood behind her and positioned my cock head between her wet lips then took hold of her hips. She laid her chest on the bed.

"Fuck me Michael, take me, make me yours tonight. Fill me with your cock and drain yourself deep inside me."

I plunged into her and she moaned. I pulled out and plunged again. She moaned louder but then she whispered, "yes Michael, I'm yours, use me for your pleasure, please Michael, please take me, fill me, oh yes." I held her hips and continued to pound against her, once, twice, six times. She was moaning loudly and I stopped and pulled out.

"Oh damn Michael, put it back in!" She reached back between her legs grasping for me. "Put it back, make me cum, take me Michael! Please!"

"I plan to enjoy you tonight G, you don't want me cumming so soon do you? Just relax and enjoy feeling me in you, cum on me all you want, give yourself over to the pleasure," I moaned.

I placed the head against her and pressed forward. Slowly I put my cock into her. Every inch brought a louder moan and by the time I had put it all in her she was cumming.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhh," she groaned as I settled deep in her and she quivered. "Holy crap Michael, what are you doing to me? I've never had sex like this," she said as she lay there panting, impaled on my cock. "Will you cum in me now? I want to feel you throbbing in me."

I said nothing. I slowly began to thrust again then sped up and pounded against that tight ass. She moaned. Before long she was approaching another orgasm. As she began to quiver I thrust into her and stopped. "Sweet Molly why are you torturing me?"

I chuckled as I pulled out of her and pushed her hip, rolling her to her side. I laid down next to her. "But isn't it a sweet torture? Now lie on your back." She rolled onto her back and I began kissing her shoulder nearest me. I rose of onto my hands and knees and kissed across her chest to her other shoulder. She softly groaned and ran her fingers through my hair. I gave her soft kisses across her chest and down the sides of her breasts. As I continued to kiss lower on her body she softly sighed and moaned. I kissed across her pelvis and down one thigh, eventually reaching her ankle. I kissed both sides of her ankle and then raised her leg to kiss the side of her calf. Working my way up I kissed her inner thigh. She shivered with the anticipation of feeling my lips and tongue on her pussy. I moved over to the other thigh and kissed the inside then started working my way down.

"You tease," she sighed.

Reaching her ankle I kissed both sides then let her leg down. I reached up under her hips and gave a swift tug that pulled her to the edge of the mattress. She let out a squeal. I took her by the ankles and raised both legs then leaned in and kissed her pubic hair. She wasn't trimmed but what hair was there was sparse. I breathed in her scent then exhaled my hot breath across her lips.

"Yes," she whispered.

I dipped my tongue into her and parted her lips. She tasted salty and a bit sour, no doubt from the sweating earlier. It was not unpleasant at all and I dove in to enjoy her. I drug my tongue up and down her slit, flicking her clit each time I reached it. She moaned and reached down to hold my head. She didn't so much run her fingers through my hair, it was more like a gentle grip so she could pull me in. Her lips were long and thin, like curtains, and her clit was fat and slightly pronounced. I ran my tongue up the outside of each lip then dipped into her for another taste. She moaned as she pulled me in closer. As I reached her clit again I gave it a gentle suck. She gasped and pulled my head tight so I sucked it again. She moaned and I felt her thighs slightly quiver against my head. I reached up and slid a finger into her as I continued to focus on her clit, no longer sucking but flicking my tongue across it. She arched her back and moaned loudly as her whole body shook. I rotated my hand and curled my finger upward, searching for her g-spot. When I found it she groaned and collapsed onto the mattress then tilted her pelvis up toward my probing finger. She was panting and still quivering as I pulled my finger out and gave her clit another gentle suck. She twitched when I did that then sighed and laid still. I kissed my way up her stomach and between her breasts then laid next to her.

She rolled her head towards me and, looking me in the eyes, gave me a soft kind of drunken-looking smile. "You are an amazing lover Michael," she whispered as she kissed my cheek.

"Thank you," I responded, "now would you like to ride me again? This time I promise I'll cum."

She sat up and I moved to sit with my back against the headboard. She crawled over and straddled me then took hold of me and impaled herself once again. She let out a huge sigh as she settled down on me. Closing her eyes she leaned her head back and began to ride me, slowly up and down my shaft. A soft 'yes' escaped her lips. She placed her hands on my shoulders and began rocking her hips. Soon she was moaning again. I took hold of her sides and pulled her tits to my lips and began licking and sucking her nipples. This elicited a louder moan and she began to quiver. She was ready to cum and so was I. Reaching down between her legs I rubbed her clit. 'Aaaggghhh' she groaned as the quiver became a twitch. I continued rubbing her clit as I took a nipple between my teeth and gave it a tug.

"Fuuuucccckkkkk! Oh Michael, yes, Yes YES! Aaaaaahhhhhh!" The twitch became a full fledged spasm. "I'm ccccuuuuummmmminnnggg!" I let loose several globs of cum deep inside her. "Yes!" she screamed as she felt my cock throbbing. She fell against me, laying her head on my shoulder, as she continued to twitch and quiver. It seemed like several minutes before her body calmed and breathing returned to normal. We kissed soft kisses, our tongues gently danced.

"Thank you Michael," she whispered, "have I been worthy of being in your fantasies?"

"I've had much younger women who haven't satisfied me nearly as much as you G. I hope this is not the only time I can be with you."

"Now what kind of fantasy girl would I be if I only let you possess me once? I don't want to seem to be trying to monopolize your sex life but you can have me whenever you'd like."

"I'd like that," I said, "I think I can fit you in despite all the women I have lined up to molest me." I chuckled and that earned me a soft punch on the shoulder.

She slid up off my softening cock and as she did I felt my cum drip out of her. She sat next to me on the bed and noticed it. "Oh my what a mess I've made," she said as she bent over and licked it off me. "Mmm, that's better."

"Kiss me," I told her.

"Really? With your cum on my lips?"

"Mmhmm"

She leaned to me with her mouth slightly open. I kissed her and gently probed her mouth with my tongue.

"Sweet Molly this is hot, you are just full of surprises," she whispered. We kissed some more.

"Would you like me to clean you up? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's messy," I asked.

"Oh hell yes," she groaned, "clean up the mess you made in my pussy you nasty man."

I spent the next several minutes cleaning her. The taste of the two of us mixed was intoxicating. She came again as I lazily licked and sucked her every fold and crevice. When I finished I laid next to her. She rolled over and placed an arm across my chest and her leg across mine.

"Do you have to leave Michael?" she asked after a while.

"Only if you want me to," I told her.

"I don't want you to," she said. She snuggled a little more closely and we drifted off quickly. I wasn't sure about her but I was as intoxicated from the sex as I was from the beer.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of bacon. There was a robe waiting for me on the bed. I went to the bathroom and washed my face to help wake myself then made my way down the hall to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Regina said. "Something about you makes me think you're a bacon and eggs guy, is that ok?"

"That's great," I told her, "Biscuits and gravy is my favorite breakfast but bacon and eggs is a close second. It smells delicious."

"Well next time you spend the night I'll make you biscuits and gravy, how's that?" She smiled at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Sounds wonderful," I said, approaching her from behind. I pulled her hair to the side and kissed her neck.

"Don't let those lips make promises you can't keep. There's no way you're available this morning after last night's jagging."

"You're right, I find that at my age it takes a few days before I'm interested in a woman again. Not that I can't get it up quicker but I don't have much interest in using it."

She giggled at that remark. "How do you want your eggs? Let me guess, over easy."

I nodded as I poured myself a cup of coffee. I sat at the table and quietly watched her at the stove. She'd put her hair in a ponytail using a scrunchie this morning and she wore a plain cotton robe that came down to her knees. A pair of plain scuff slippers adorned her feet. I hadn't really looked her square in the face this morning but from the side I could tell she had washed her face, her skin was still a bit pink from the stimulation of washing and it appeared she had applied some moisturizer; she had a bit of a glow about her. I could see that she had a few age spots on the side of her face, and at least one keratosis. Her thin nose and high cheekbones belied her Swedish heritage, but her facial features were softer than a typical Swede and she had those gorgeous full lips typical of an Irish woman. Without makeup you could faintly see a scattering of freckles that ran under her eyes and across her nose, like she had been splattered with paint the color of her skin and the droplets were still wet. She turned towards the table with a plate in each hand.

"What are you looking at?" she said, setting a plate in front of me.

"A delicious meal," I grinned, looking at her instead of the food.

"You've already had your way with me and I've told you that you can have me again, there's no need for continued flattery," she said. I could see her faintly blush.

"I disagree," I said, finally picking up my fork and looking at her, "a woman should always be made to feel attractive; to feel as if she's desired, pursued if you will. Why else would she give herself up to such a filthy process?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe for the orgasms," she said, taking a bite of her egg.

"Ha! If all you want is orgasms get yourself a dildo. No, there's more to it, more to this filthy exchange of bodily fluids, this 'jagging' you called it. There's emotions attached whether there's romance or not. If I had simply told you yesterday that I wanted to give you an orgasm then I would not be sitting here enjoying breakfast with you."

"Eat your breakfast you romantic," she said, rolling her eyes. A slight grin flashed across her face.

We finished breakfast and had another cup of coffee as we talked. Eventually I told her I should probably go. I put on last night's clothes. They smelled of sweat and pub. There was a faint makeup stain where she had hugged me last night. I joined her in the kitchen and she walked me to the door.

"So, biscuits and gravy?"

"Yes, biscuits and gravy," I grinned, "how about three weeks from today?"

"You want to schedule our sex? What about the romance, the pursuit?"

I wrapped my arms around her. "But now there's anticipation. You'll be thinking about me for three weeks, and as the date approaches you'll think about me more often until you can think of little else. Maybe I'll show up in your dreams. For sure you'll be thinking about me as you lie in bed. By the time that day comes you be filled with thoughts of what's to come."

"You think I won't be able to get you off my mind? Sounds like someone's a bit cocksure."

"Well, my dear Regina, I am sure you'll be thinking about my cock," I chuckled. "Should we meet at the pub or should I just show up here and get right to business? Or maybe you'd prefer I take you out to dinner and a little pursuit."

"Well if I'm feeding you breakfast again I think the least you can do is take me out to dinner. Be here at six, sport coat and tie, take me someplace nice. Show me how much you value my willingness to give myself to you."

We embraced one last time and our lips met. She wasn't the only one who would be anticipating our next tryst.

--------

Three weeks later I was at her door dressed in a sport coat and tie. I rang her doorbell and heard her heels clicking across the floor. The door opened and there in front of me stood a vixen. I took a moment just to take in the vision. Her hair was pulled back in a long braid, her bangs and long strands formed a frame around her face. Her lips were a shocking black. She wore a leopard print off the shoulder pencil dress with black hose and black heels.

"Am I being pursued tonight? You look like a woman on the prowl. Should I fear for my safety?" I said as I stepped across the threshold.

"I've been filled with anticipation and lust for three weeks so, yes, you are being pursued tonight. The only fear you should have is that you will not be able to satiate me. Let's leave now because if that door closes I may pounce!" She picked up a black Pashmina shawl from the table near the door.

"You look gorgeous tonight Regina," I whispered in her ear as I helped her drape it over her shoulders.

"You mean for a woman my age," she said.

"No, for a woman of any age. Never underestimate yourself. I think you have this timeless beauty about you."

I had a car waiting for us on the street and it took us across town to a French restaurant that had a piano bar. While we dined we could hear the piano playing in the adjacent space. After dinner we went to the bar and took a table to enjoy the music. The pianist played a bit of everything; from Beethoven to Billy Joel, Elton Jon, and Journey. It was always a popular place. We danced to a few of the songs and all eyes were on Regina. At one point much younger man tried to cut in but she politely declined him. I told her if she wanted to dance with someone else she could, as long as I was the man in her bed that night. She told me that tonight, I was her prey and she would not be distracted from her pursuit.

It was getting late and we were talking about leaving but the pianist started playing 'Killing Me Softly' and G asked for one last dance. How could I deny her? I led her to the floor and she put her arms around my neck and melted against me. We slowly rocked, not really dancing, and the piano man played. I felt my cock begin to rise and apparently so did she. She pressed a little tighter against my hips and at that point I knew there going to be a show when the song ended. It did end and she separated from me and took my hand. She led me to the table and a few of the couples sitting near us could plainly see my erection. The men smiled at me and the ladies silently clapped. I wasn't sure if they were applauding for the intimate dance or for the bulge in my pants. I helped Regina with her shawl and led her to the door. Thankfully my erection rapidly deflated once I no longer had her body pressed against me.

We reached the street and she started laughing. "The ladies seated near us really enjoyed the show you gave them."

I flagged a cab. "It's been a while since I've been embarrassed like that. You should be ashamed of yourself for doing that to me."

We entered the cab and she slid up against me. I put my arm around her and we rode in silence for a bit.

"I had a great time tonight," I told her.

She reached for my crotch and lightly rubbed me through my pants. "I hope it only gets better," she whispered. She kept softly stroking me for the rest of the ride. I laid my head back and just enjoyed it. Running through my mind were images of me removing her dress and kissing her all over before entering her and driving us both to orgasm. Between the fantasy happening in my head and the stimulation she was giving me I was on the verge of ruining the night. I took her hand away erased the thoughts I was having.

Soon we arrived at her place. I paid the cab driver and Regina took my hand. She led me into the building and to the elevator. She pushed the call button and the door opened. Still holding my hand she pulled me in behind her and pressed the button for her floor. As the door closed she melted against me, looking up into my eyes.

"I have a surprise for you tonight," she purred. It's something I don't share often, and if you're not interested just say so. No pressure."

"Well that sounds mysterious," I said with a grin. "I'm assuming this is something sexual, I can only imagine what it might be. Will you be sharing it soon or do I have to wait?"

"I'll share it as soon as we get there, even before we undress."

"Now that's doubly mysterious!" I said with a slight laugh.

The elevator door opened and she led me to her door and slid the key into the lock.

"If you're not interested in this we can just go straight down the hallway to the bedroom," she said as she opened the door and we stepped inside. She motioned to the beam on the ceiling between the living room and kitchen that supported the wide opening. Hanging there was some type of metal and leather contraption. She walked over to it.

"These leather straps hold my wrists," she said softy.

I understood the contraption now. I was a metal bar suspended by a chain the the middle that attached to a hook on the beam. On each end of the bar were loops with leather straps clipped to them.

"I think I can trust you Michael. Are you trustworthy? Should I trust you enough to give you total control over me? Will you restrain me and ravish me tonight Michael?"

I was familiar with soft bondage. My wife had enjoyed occasionally having her hands tied to the headboard during sex. Sort of a horizontal version of what Regina was proposing. I wondered just how far into BDSM she wanted to go.