Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't... stand. Help... please," she said breathlessly.

I wrapped an arm around her, lifted her up, and unclipped her from the spreader bar. Setting her back on the stool she grasped my shoulders to steady herself. I gave her another drink of water. She rested her head on my chest.

"Bed please," she whispered, so I scooped her off the stool and carried her down the hallway. I laid her on the bed, removed the collar, blindfold and wrist cuffs, and covered her with the sheet. Kissing her on the cheek I told her I'd be back.

I returned to the scene, it was a mess. I found her cleaning supplies in the pantry and set about cleaning the area. I thought it better to do it now rather than let everything dry. Satisfied I had things clean I returned to the bedroom. She was asleep, breathing softly, so I snuggled next to her and laid there for a bit just amazed at what I had experienced. As I said, my wife liked being tied to the headboard but this experience was way beyond that, and given the preparation she had undertaken, this was not Regina's first experience with bondage.

The next morning when I woke she was still asleep. I rose and went to the bathroom. When I reentered the bedroom she was sitting up on the edge of the bed, tangled in the sheets.

"I'm stuck to these fucking sheets!" she said, obviously frustrated. I couldn't help but laugh. "It's not funny Michael! How did I get here, in bed? The last thing I remember you were giving me a good pounding from the rear." She was slowly extricating herself from the sheets where they'd stuck to her skin thanks to the fruit juices and condensed milk, I knelt in front of her to help.

"You were exhausted and couldn't stand so I carried you in here. You really don't remember?"

"No, was I conscious?"

"Well, you were talking to me. You said you couldn't stand and wanted to go to bed."

She laughed. "Guess I enjoyed last night more than I remember." Finally extricated from the sheets she leaned forward and kissed me. "Where have you been all my life? You are the most incredible lover I've ever had."

"Married for most of it," I replied, "good thing because I'd likely be dead from too much crazy fucking if I'd met you when I was young. Last night obviously wasn't your first time being restrained."

"No, and last night was mild compared to some things I've done, but I've never had a partner fuck me so hard that I can't remember everything that happened." She still seemed to be in a bit of a fog.

"You're welcome," I grinned, "I hear memory loss is common with advanced age." She smacked me then smiled back at me with that captivating smile. Even with her hair a sticky mess she was a beautiful woman, I wondered what she looked like when she was younger.

"I owe you biscuits and gravy if I remember correctly," she said, grabbing my face and kissing me again. "I cheated with the biscuits, I hope you don't mind. I'm not much of a baker so I bought pre-cut frozen dough, they're thawed in the refrigerator."

"I think you're in no shape to be working around a hot stove. Why don't you take a shower and I'll make breakfast," I said as I stood.

"I have a better idea," she said with a grin, "why don't we take a shower together and then we can both make breakfast." She stood and took my hand. "Follow me."

"Gladly," I said as I followed her to the bathroom. My eyes never left her delicious ass and I felt my cock stirring.

She grabbed towels as we passed the linen closet in the hallway. In the bathroom she adjusted the water and let it get warm. She stepped into the shower then beckoned me to join her. Facing each other under the spray she kissed me again. "You made this mess, I think you should clean it up." I gladly obliged. I soaped up a cloth and using it I ran my hands all over her body while she took a cloth and washed her face. Once she had her face clean I took her hands and washed them, sure to get between her fingers. Then I had her give me one foot at a time so I could wash between her toes. I gently washed between her legs, sure to be careful with the soap. I finished with her ass, soaping up her cheeks I gave them a pat. The plug was still in her so I ran my soapy fingers between the jeweled end and her tender flesh. She was bent slightly forward and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Just so you know, you've earned it, but I don't have the energy to do it here in the shower this morning," she grinned.

"You tease," I smiled back at her. "That's ok, we'll leave that as anticipation of our next tryst."

She laughed, "Sounds like I'm not the only one drained of energy this morning."

We finished our showers and she got us both robes. I went to the kitchen to get the oven preheated while she combed her hair and wrapped it in a towel. She joined me and we finished preparing breakfast, biscuits and gravy with juice and coffee. We were both still exhausted so we were pretty quiet while we ate. Finished with our food we sat there sipping our coffee.

"So last night was tame?" I asked. She blushed.

"Yes, although I've never had a man take me quite like you did. The food was a new thing and you made excellent use of it. And I've never experienced lost time before."

"So care to elaborate on your interest in bondage? How far might you go if I continue seeing you?"

"I might, well, have, gone pretty far. I'm not interested in the things I used to do so much anymore."

"But you like it enough that you put that in your apartment," I said pointing to the spreader bar still attached to the hook.

"Yes, but it's been almost a year since I used it. My husband and I used to be into bondage and when we divorced there were certain things I still... needed, I really don't want to talk about it. You might not respect me if I told you my stories."

We sat and finished our coffee. "I should probably be going," I said as I rose from the table. I gathered my clothes from where they lay and began to get dressed.

"When can I see you again? she asked, "I'd really like it to be soon."

"Anxious to give me your ass?" I said with a grin.

"Well, yes, but I've found us an exam table that's going to be available and it's not at the hospital. Interested? It would need to be a weeknight."

"Obviously I'd be interested! Just let me know when, I don't have to go out of town for the next two weeks."

"Fantastic, I'll text you," she said as she kissed me at the door.

"You're an amazing woman Regina, I've never had a lover like you before. I'm quite enjoying our times together," I told her.

"Of course you do, what man wouldn't," she smiled and closed the door.

The following Wednesday I received a text from Regina asking if I could meet the next evening. I replied yes and she replied '6pm' and gave me the location. I looked up the address, it was a Pediatrician's office on the edge of town. I arrived promptly at six and saw her through the office window as I approached, she let me in then locked the door behind us. She grabbed me around the neck and kissed me, her tongue probed my mouth, then she handed me a mask and put hers on.

"You need to fuck me, now!" she said through the mask and she took me by the hand and let me quickly down the hallway to an exam room.

She grabbed my belt and unbuckled it. Next she undid my pants and they dropped to my ankles as the knelt in front of me a pulled out my cock. She wrapped her hands around it and stroked it, my cock quickly became hard. She stood and pulled her pants down to her knees. Bending over the table she looked up at me.

"Put it in me! Fuck me now!" she commanded.

I stepped behind her and took her in one swift motion. I wasn't sure what she had done to get herself so wet but there was no resistance as I entered her and bottomed out against her ass. I began to thrust.

"C'mon Michael, fuck me hard, you can do better than that! We only have a few minutes before we might get caught!" She was into this fantasy as much as me.

I firmly grasped her hips and began pounding into her, our flesh smacking together every time I plunged her depths. Soon we were both moaning.

"That's it Michael, cum in me, fill me up, yyyeeessss!" she cried as she began to quiver. I stroked my shaft and groaned as I came in her, not too deep so it would drip out quickly.

"That's it, give me your cum, c'mon, yes, oh yes," she moaned.

"Mmm, yes, there it is you little slut, now you've got a cummy little pussy," I moaned in return.

Having spent myself in her I pulled out, I could already see my cum beginning to flow, and soon it started dripping into her panties.

"Like what you see stud? Is your cum dripping out of my swollen pussy? You fucked me good, now get out of here before we get caught. Go on, go!"

I pulled up my pants and told her she was amazing then I left. Pausing at the door I looked back, she was laid across the table, cum covered her pussy and panties and a smile covered her face. Back in my car it had been less than ten minutes. On the drive home I got a text from her.

'Doctor caught me with my panties down, gave me another dose of cum'