Who's Coming For Dinner?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup and," again Trevor pauses, "if you delay too long, you'll have to do it twice."

Jacquie reaches over and stuffs her hands down Curtis's pants. His eyes light up and he moves his pelvis again, presumably to give her better access. She starts to pull her hand out, but pauses, looks at him. I see a glint in her eyes. I think she liked what she found.

Then she moves to Trevor. He's next in line. "No secrets from me in there." She passes him without stopping. Art is next. He leans back, pushes his butt forward so she can get around the bulk of his belly.

"Be gentle sweetheart," he says as she pulls the top of his pants open with one hand, running the other down the front of him.

"Oh, that is a chub." She smiles at him, and he breaks out in a massive grin. "Well done." Then she sticks her tongue out at Trevor.

My turn next and my cock is at full erection in anticipation. I think it grows even harder as her hand slips inside my trousers. Her fingers are cool, soft and her grip is gentle. The sensation of her palm rubbing the head of my circumcised dick is marvellous, sensuous. A spasm passes up my shaft and I'm certain she feels it happen. "Well, look at you, mister." She looks right in my eyes, and it sends shudders through me. Her mouth opens slow, shaping the words and it reminds me of a certain actress singing Happy Birthday Mr. President. "Already for action." Then she slides her hand out, caressing my boner, giving the head a last little squeeze, before returning to her seat. She looks at Trevor again. "That wasn't so bad. I should have lingered."

It is obvious Trevor hasn't gotten the reaction out of her that he expected. I do notice though, not that I make a habit of checking out men's packages, but I don't want to be the only one with a hard-on. Trevor's cock is pressing tight against his pants. Good, I'm not the only one. Then I notice that Shirly, my faithful wife, is looking at Trevor's crotch, too. She has a funny little smile on her face. I think she's enjoying the view. That sends another surge of passion through me.

"Alright, put your dicks away." Carol breaks the spell I was enjoying. "Who's next?"

Curtis looks down, shaking his head. "Trinity gets to ask me." He tosses the note he'd made about turns onto the floor. Looking at her, he states, "Truth. Let me have it."

"I don't want to make this easy so," she pauses, drawing out the word 'so', "What's the worst intimate experience you ever had?"

"Walking on thin ice there, aren't you?" Curtis challenges her.

She waggles her chest at him. "I'm confident."

"Well now," Curtis looks at the ceiling, massaging his chin with his thumb and forefinger. "I'd have to say, it was my first time. Highschool. All anxious and scared and," he takes a moment to look at the others in the room. Then he smiles and gives a little chuff. "And quick." He laughs again, and it is echoed by others.

A loud yap of a laugh silences everyone. It's Trinity. "You, mister," she points at him, "told me about at time with your ex. She was really drunk and puked on you in the middle of the act."

Curtis goes pale. "I forgot about that." He gives a big, toothy grin and looks at Jacquie. "Probably due to the excitement of being molested a few minutes ago." Everyone laughs. "She's right. That was definitely the worst."

"Now for punishment. I'd have you put your hands down all the ladies' pants, but you'd like that too much." She is quiet for a moment, a few moments. "Strip," she barks.

"Huh?" he responds.

"Strip. Get those clothes off. Get your skinny ass bare to the wind." She claps. Others cheer.

"Let's see some skin," Jacquie offers.

"Better you than me," I state.

"Don't be chicken," Carol chimes in.

"Chicken? I'll show you chicken." Curtis stands. "Hold on to your tail feathers." And then he dances, starting with a hip grind. Everyone claps, giving him a beat to follow. Moving to music that is only playing in his head, Curtis gyrates and undulates his body, pealing off his shirt, exposing well toned pecs and abs. I knew he kept himself in shape but have never seen just how well. There are catcalls and whistles, one even from Carol. Trinity is clapping, doing her own sitting dance, encouraging him.

Then he is tugging at his belt, undoing the button, unzipping his fly. All the while, his body moving. Sometimes graceful, sometimes a bit awkward, when he pulls down his pants the ladies hoot. The other men feigned disinterest, but I note they are all watching. Probably just glad it isn't them. That's how I feel.

Then he is dancing in his underwear, a pair of boxer shorts. They are the loose legged kind and when he raises his arms above his head, the head of his cock peaks out one leg hole. More hoots and catcalls. After another minute or so, then he pulls down his shorts and steps out of them.

Trinity and Jacquie both throw their arms in the air and cheer. Carol raises a hand to her mouth, which is open in a silent O. Ellen is quiet but watches as his dick bobs and bounces with his dance moves.

"Ok," Trinity gives him a backhand wave. "That's enough. You can dress."

"No, no. Leave him like that for a while." I am surprised when those words come out of Ellen's mouth. "Teach him a lesson."

"That's fine." Trinity states. "Stay naked until she says different."

"I'm good with that." Curtis raises both arms in a giant shrug. "Feels kinda cool."

I hardly hear what he says. I am busy mulling over my wife's request. What is going on in her mind? She's never been one for sexual flamboyance. She is good in the bedroom, ready to try new things, but it's always only ever her and me. I think back to Trinity's secret fantasy.

"What now?" Carol asks.

Again, I am surprised when it is Ellen who responds and then more so by her suggestion. "That was fun, but kind of slow. Why don't we play spin the bottle?"

"Kissing and stuff?" Art puckers up his face when he speaks.

"No. We've gone beyond that, I think." Ellen sits forward, then continues. "Pieces of clothing."

"Give everyone the chance to get naked." Trevor says, his voice flat. "If it's ok with Jacquie, I'm in."

"You've already seen my tits, so I ain't got much to hide," Carol says. "But what about him?" She points at Curtis. "He's already lost."

"He can do the kissing if the bottle chooses him," Trinity answers after thinking.

"Wherever he likes," Jacquie bounces as she offers her suggestion. It is clear she's in.

"Not on me." Art waves a hand in front of himself as though chopping something off. "I draw the line there."

"You won't have to worry about that, old wrinkly man." The flash of Curtis's smile lets everyone know he is kidding, just having fun.

Art gets one of the empty wine bottles from supper, maybe the one that has lowered inhibitions enough for us to be playing this game. I could have kissed it. I am kind of excited be one of the naked ones, to see just where this might lead.

The bottle spins, and clothes come off. It stops on Curtis on the third spin, and he kisses his wife, Trinity. She gives his cock a little rub.

Before it lands on me the first time, Trinity and Carol are both down to their bras. Art has lost his socks and shirt, Trevor and Ellen have only lost their socks, and Jacquie has lost her socks and removed her pants, instead of her blouse. I think back to Trevor sharing about her cancer and think she might be self conscious that it will show.

I remove my shirt, feeling like socks are a bit of a cheat. I'll save them for later.

Then it lands on Ellen twice. She gives up her pants on the first, and her blouse on the second. That leaves her in bra and panties. Certain she will now bow out of the game, call it quits to the evening, I note her face is flushed. I realized she's excited. Have I been wrong all these years about her willingness for adventure? I have to admit, despite her age and the toll kids and life have taken on her body, I still find her desirable and beautiful. I see Curtis peaking at her too, lifting his chin as though trying to see down her bra. That makes me excited even more.

Jacquie loses her blouse, revealing a black lacy bra. Very sexy. The top of her nipple is a shadow through the lace on the upper edge. I am a bit worried about my erection. Curtis has a bit of woody but is still mostly flaccid.

Then I lose my pants. I almost go for the socks, scared my boner will be obvious but, if anyone noticed, they didn't say anything. Carol loses her pants. Then it lands on Ellen again. It's skin time. Still expecting her to quit and take me home, she simply reaches behind her back, undoes the clip and shrugs out of it. And that leaves her tits just hanging there for everyone to see. She doesn't try to cover up or obscure them with her hair. She just spins the bottle for the next chapter. The room had grown quiet when the bottle pointed at her, as though everyone was waiting for her reaction. When she just spins the bottle again, chatter and laughter return. I am totally turned on seeing her breasts bared in front of our friends, them bobbing and jiggling when she moves.

Then it lands on me. Socks or underwear? Embarrassed about my erection, but excited to experience the freedom of nudity, I waver. I fluff up my feathers and chicken out. The socks come off.

By the time Carol is removing her panties, Curtis has kissed his wife's now bare tits and Jacquie's ass. Jacquie has lost her bra, revealing beautiful, symmetrical breasts that ride high on her chest. Her nipples are small but pert, sticking out. Art is naked, his chub out where everyone can admire it. Wide but short, it is almost hidden in his nest of pubic hair. He doesn't seem self conscious about it at all, saying, "You should see him when he's angry." Carol blushes when he says that.

Then I lose my shorts. Trying to be casual like Curtis and Art, I simply pull them down, letting my cock spring free. To my astonishment, the world doesn't explode. Everyone has a look and the game resumes.

When it lands on me again, I get up and move to Ellen to give her a kiss. As I lean in, she whispers, "What are you doing?" Shocked by her question, I stand up straight and stare at her. She curls her finger to get me to lean in again. "I know you're only being gallant, coming here to kiss me. Go kiss someone else, where you really want." She must have understood my confusion about her 'no place in our sexual relationship for others' comment in the early days of our courting. "If we're doing it together, that's ok." Then, raising her voice so everyone can hear, "That wasn't a kiss. Just so you know."

Stunned, I can't believe what she's said. Then I can't decide on my target. Finally, I settle on a nice nuzzle of Jacquie's breast. I sneak in a feel of the other one and get my hand slapped, but she's still smiling.

A few spins later, everyone is naked, and kisses are being doled out. Except for Carol. I feel bad for her, as she isn't getting any attention. The kisses are getting longer, bolder and more feels are being snuck in. Both by the men and women. Everyone is handsy and enjoying it. I'm no longer the only one sporting an erection. On my next turn, I decide to give Carol some attention. I think if I give her a kiss on her inner thigh, she'll feel better, more involved, more desirable. This game is supposed to be making everyone happy. As I move in and lean down, Art says, "Careful, son." Not certain what he means, I push Carol's knees apart, exposing the white of her inner thighs. The last thing I hear is, "I warned you."

Then my head is grabbed, and my face is shoved right into Carol's crotch. Her hips slide forward, and her legs spread wider. My pucker lands right on her snatch. It is her hands pulling my face into her. Shocked, I try to pull away, but she's strong and I am off balance. The smell of her musk overwhelms me, the warmth and moistness of her vagina invades my face. "Oh yes," she calls out. "Kiss me well Doug. Give me a big Frenchie." I can hear everyone laughing behind me.

I decide to just play along. There are worse fates than being smothered by a vagina and a pussy is a pussy is a pussy. The aroma is pleasant, she's attended to herself, and her taste is enjoyable on my tongue. Instead of pulling away, I push on in, sliding my tongue between her lips. I lick her until I have to come up for air or pass out. She releases me, and I sit back. "Now, that was a kiss." Carol is all smiles and brightness. Again, everyone laughs while I wipe juices from my face. Ellen nods at me.

I move back toward my chair. Before I get there, Trinity reaches out and grabs my erection, tugging me toward her. She looks at Ellen, and when she just shrugs, Trinity pulls me into her mouth. I look at Curtis, who is watching. He is alright with this. "I just thought you deserved a reward for including Carol like you did. But," she says, putting my cock back in her mouth, "this reward kind of sucks." Everyone laughs.

The bottle doesn't spin any more. People just start fondling, sucking, licking, kissing whomever they want, wherever they want. Shortly, Art's voice booms, "The dead has come to life."

I look over and see Ellen with his cock in her mouth, and it isn't hiding in his thatch. Angry, it threatens to stretch my wife's mouth. She can't get much more than the head of it past her lips. Her tongue works over it and along the shaft, her hands holding that massive thing.

Trinity let me go, moving to Trevor, rubbing his cock first with her hands, then between her small breasts. Despite her odd body shape, kind of like a pear, she is still appealing. The blow job she's given me has been marvellous, her tongue and lips and teeth working to bring me to heightened levels of arousal. I move to Jacquie, who takes her turn sucking my cock. At the same time, I stick my fingers into Trinity's juicy pussy. Her pubic hair is fine, light brown and has been trimmed. My thumb finds her clitoris and her bottom wiggles as I work at her. My other hand goes to Jacquie's tits. They are soft, full, perfect. "Be gentle," she whispers around my cock.

Curtis is taking his turn licking Carol's cunt. She's turned him around so he can plunge his cock down her throat, and she swallows all of him. She has obviously experienced sucking the knob before and, considering the size of Art's, she's had good practice. And then I watch as Art guides that massive cock of his into Ellen's pussy. Her mouth moves in a silent gasp as he enters her, her hips rocking to give him better access and let him in further. That site is so erotic that I start spurting cum in Jacquie's mouth.

She gags, surprised by it, but recovers and licks me clean. Then she begins sucking me more, cradling my balls in one hand. When she whispers, "I need you hard again. I want you to fuck me before the night is done." I feel the blood rushing into my penis.

Allan taps Curtis, signaling him to get off Carol, then he turns her around and enters her doggy style. She lays with her chest on the sofa seat, arms out to her side. It is obvious she is in bliss. Curtis sticks his cock in Ellen's mouth. She is still being pumped by Art and the motion of his thrusts rock her head, giving nice action for Curtis's dick.

Abandoned by Trevor, Trinity is laying on her belly on the sofa by Carol. She's resorted to fingering herself, the juices glistening as she works her hole. I stick my now hard again cock in her pussy, loving the feel of her fingers in there as well. Jacquie stands beside me, and I lick her pussy while I pound Trinity.

Curtis moves between Ellen's legs, first licking her, then sliding his cock in. Art comes over and begins feeling Jacquie up. When he bends her over, I pull out of Trinity and tell him he should finish her off. I don't want to be following that massive erection of his with my mediocre one. Better the other way around. Too, I really want to be the first to fuck Jacquie this evening.

She lays down beside my wife and I kneel between her legs. Her pussy is gorgeous, with full lips and a dark patch of pubic hair. I love a hairy pussy. I lick her for a while, wanting to give back some of the nice oral pleasure she's given me. When she is really juiced up, I slide my cock in and watch as it moves in and out of her. I do it slow, sliding almost all the way out, pausing, then sliding in slow, giving a little final shove, getting a bit more penetration. She writhes beneath me, her skin glistening with sweat and our sex. After a few minutes, I feel her body stiffen. Certain she has an orgasm building, I adjust my thrusting to bring more pressure on her clitoris, heighten her sensations. Her hips begin thrusting faster with more urgency.

My wife begins mimicking her movements and I know she is building to climax as well. I reach over and rub just above her vagina, dangerously close to Curtis's pounding penis, where I know she is highly sensitive. Curtis understands and rubs there himself. Turning my attention back to Jacquie, I thrust faster and faster. My own climax is building, and I want to time us together. If we can get Ellen and Curtis at the same time, it will be even better. He looks at me, and me at him, then to Jacquie and then her mouth opens, and a squeal builds. Her hips are thrusting, her vagina spasming as though it can draw me in even further.

Then Ellen makes the mewling that signals her orgasm. "Now Curtis," I cry, "give it to her. Fuck my wife good." And that thought releases my own ejaculation. It feels massive with Jacquie bucking against me, me pounding her, my wife watching me come inside another woman and loving it. It is the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. But it's not to be my last before the night is out.

Giving me some time to recover from Jacquie, Trinity comes over and lets me know she wants me to finish her off. We have an amazing session, working through missionary, doggy style and then finishing with a pretzel, with us both on our sides, our crotches together. By this time, I am too exhausted to hold myself up. All this while, she blows Curtis. She is fulfilling her extra partner fantasy and now we all know who the 'other party' is.

When I am still hard, Carol decides to take advantage and gives me a good fuck. For a senior citizen, she proves to still have a voracious sexual appetite.

By the time we all say goodnight, Art isn't able to get himself off the couch. It has been an amazing evening, especially since it's been so spontaneous and unexpected. We agree to get together as usual next month. There are no promises or expectations. We will just take the evening as it comes. I am ready for bed.

As it turns out, Ellen has other plans for me when we get home, but that's another story.

12