Who's Dr. Ruth?

Story Info
Two businessmen, wife videos, and a blowjob.
3.7k words
4.67
11.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow had been predicted all week, the forecasts more dire with each passing day: A Spring blizzard would come roaring out of the Rockies, Donner-Party style, and paralyze the City.

My flight out of Denver was early enough, and I figured I'd get out OK.

First it was delayed by an hour - then another, and then a third. The cancellations started right about then, and at 3pm they closed the airport. Clearly I wasn't getting back to New York City for a couple of days.

I found a hotel near the airport, jumped on a short-bus shuttle, and was soon checked in and headed to the bar to get something to eat and watch whatever game was on the television.

The bar was nearly empty. All the smart people had left town the day before, and with incoming flights cancelled, nobody was arriving. I found a seat at the end of the bar, propped up my tablet, and ordered a beer and a sandwich.

I was finishing up when another stranded traveler came into the bar; he looked around, and ambled over to where I was sitting.

"Mind if I join you? Looks like we're the only ones here."

I keep to myself when travelling. My consulting work is intense, and there's nothing worse than getting cornered by a chatty stranger after a long, tough day of meetings.

Tonight it was different. I wasn't going anywhere, work was over, and there was nothing pressing to take care of.

"Sure, no problem."

He pulled out a bar stool, leaving an empty seat between us, put his iPad on the bar, and settled in. He looked like another version of me -- older guy on the road on one more business trip with that slightly weary, clean-but-wrinkled business-casual look.

We sat in silence, each swiping at our respective tablets, the football game silently unfolding over the bar.

A few minutes later he broke the silence. "You get snowed in too?" Not really a question, more of an ice-breaker.

"Yeah, crazy, huh? I knew it was going to snow, but didn't think the airport would shut down completely. Denver's supposed to be able to handle snow."

"I hear ya'. Same here."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, until he asked me to keep an eye on his stuff.

"Hey, would you mind watching my tablet while I hit the head?"

"There's nobody here to steal it but me -- but sure."

"Ha, OK, thanks." He got up and went off to the restroom. I glanced over -- he had been looking at a news feed, and the screen held the usual jumble of headlines and video stills, mostly about the snowfall.

I had turned my attention back to the game and my beer when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw his tablet flicker as the screen saver came on with the image of a woman about his age dressed in a bright red camisole.

I was looking at her picture when I heard his voice behind me. "Thanks for keeping an eye on it. And for keeping an eye on my wife, too!" He laughed, nervously, I thought.

"You caught me. Sorry, I didn't mean to be nosy. Nice picture."

"No problem -- thanks. Actually, I put her on my screen saver because I like to look at her, too."

" 'Too?' What do you mean, 'too'?"

"I don't mind other guys admiring her. I tell her all the time that she still has her looks. Makes me kinda proud when we are out and I see guys checking her out. I tell her -- you know, 'hey, I think that guy over there is looking at you.' She always says 'No he's not, stop it' but I can tell the idea flatters her, and even excites her sometimes. The truth is -- hope this doesn't sound too strange -- I'd love to see another guy hit on her. You think that's weird?"

"Hey, at my age I'm pretty open-minded. People should do what they want, whatever they feel comfortable with. Life is short, you know? Remember Dr. Ruth? That's what she said."

"Dr. Ruth? Who's she?"

"Nobody. Never mind. Anyway, you ever talk to her about it?"

"A few times -- when we were in a bar, I would tell her -- "that guy is checking you out, I could move down the bar so he could hit on you'. I even told her once that I'd like to see her with another guy. You know..."

"You mean in bed? Having sex with another guy?"

"Yeah."

"And did she go for it?"

"Well, it's funny. In the beginning she say 'no, no, stop it saying that' and then we would have the craziest sex, like she's maybe thinking about it at the same time we are having sex. After a while I noticed that when we'd talk like that she would get really vocal and cum hard, if you know what I mean, and then she began to talk about it and tease me. But she always says she'd never actually go for it."

"Well, I guess that's good that she will talk about it. So you'd like to 'see it'? See your wife with another man?"

"Yeah, I would. I mean, just look at her. Most guys would love a chance to be with her."

He swiped across the tablet, dropped into a file folder, and tapped into a picture.

Just like in the screen saver she was wearing a blood red camisole, but in this picture she was holding her breasts, as if she were offering them. "Nice, huh?" he asked.

"Oh yeah."

He looked down the bar. The bartender had disappeared into the kitchen. He scanned the seating area, making sure we were alone, and swiped again. Same camisole, but this time she had her breasts out, holding them and looking right at the camera, her lips slightly pursed.

He swiped again. Another picture, probably taken right after the prior one, as she was pinching a nipple. Then another -- the aftermath -- her nipple hard, jutting from her pinch. Another picture, as she was lifting a heavy breast to her mouth and about to take her own hardened nipple into her own mouth and suck it.

"She seems to like the camera" I said, "the way she is posing and looking right at the lens."

"She loves it -- the attention, and acting, too."

"Acting?"

"I guess you could call it that. In the videos. I shoot clips of her on a high def camcorder."

He swiped, clicked on a video, and the clip started. It was a tight shot of her face, just her mouth and lips, and she was licking a large, lifelike rubber or plastic cock. He had forgotten to turn his audio down -- and as the clip started her voice blared out over the bar. "Tyler I know what you want to see, you want to see me..."

He fumbled frantically for the tiny volume buttons, and before she could tell the empty bar what Tyler wanted to see he found the mute button, and then the pause button. "I guess it isn't a good idea to show this here."

We both laughed. "No, probably not. You never know who might walk in."

We turned back to our beers and the football game. Thirty seconds left in the quarter. The last play ran down and they cut to a commercial.

"I could show you her videos in my room."

He caught me off guard. I looked over at him. "Sorry?"

"I could show you her videos in my room. I could hook this up to the TV on the wall

and we could really enjoy it."

I looked at him. I'm 6' 4", and figured that he was probably no more than 5' 2" and pretty harmless overall.

He smiled at me. "I mean, why go back to your room and look at internet porn when you can watch my wife instead? I've got a bunch more that I think you might like. Up close and very personal, if you know what I mean."

He had a point. Jerking off in my room by myself while juggling the laptop -- been there, done that. And I was curious about the rest of the videos.

"Sure, let's go -- hang on a second." We hadn't seen the bartender in nearly an hour. I reached behind the bar, tucked two twenties under the register, grabbed four beers, and turned to him. "Lead the way."

We walked out of the bar and popped into the elevator, making small talk about the weather, and then headed down the hall to his room. He opened the door, flipped on the lights, and held it for me as I entered, the beer bottles clinking softly.

The room was standard issue -- a couple of beds, his suitcase propped open on a luggage rack, phone on the nightstand, a narrow desk with a chair, tv, mini fridge.

"I've already set this up -- I always prefer to see her on the big screen." There was a white cord hanging down from the flat screen and he plugged in, turned on the tv, tapped and swiped, and his tablet started projecting on the big flat screen.

"Might was well get comfortable. That's where I'm sleeping -- you can stretch out on the other one."

I kicked off my shoes, cracked open a beer for each of us, and settled on the bed against two pillows I bunched up, waiting for the show to begin.

"I have a lot -- what do you want to see? How about the video I shot after I took those pictures you saw at the bar?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

He tapped and her image swam onto the screen, almost life sized, in the red camisole that she had been wearing, holding her bare breasts, her nipples hard.

She looked at the camera and was nearly whispering. "I know you always love to see this, don't you." I could hear him from behind the camera, a soft "yes dear, I do."

She lifted a heavy breast to her mouth, bent over slightly, and licked her hard nipple, slowly, as if she were savoring the moment. She took her nipple into her mouth, and I could hear the soft sucking sound she was making as she nibbled on her nipple. She looked up at the camera again. "I love to do this -- I feel shivers in my pussy when I suck my own breasts. It always makes me so wet." She bent over and sucked her shining nipple into her mouth again, slurping for a moment, before the clip ended.

I was hard as a rock. I took a long pull of my beer. "She's quite sexy."

"I've always loved that about her. Want to see another?"

"Definitely."

It seemed as if he had shot these clips at the same time -- when the next video opened she was wearing the same red camisole, her nipples still hard as tiny pebbles.

"This is the video from the bar" he said.

"Tyler I know what you want to see, you want to see me with another man..." and was licking the cock she was holding, lifelike and detailed, with a bulbous flared cock-head, veins, and a pair of balls at the base, like a handle.

She said it again. "You want to see me with another man, don't you?"

On-camera Tyler squeaked out a "yes I do" from where he had been filming her.

"Imagine Tyler...watching me..." She opened her lipstick-red lip and started licking the tip of the dildo, and then opened her mouth into an "O" and pushed the cock into her mouth.

My own cock was throbbing, and I wondered if it would be rude to pull it out and get some relief -- but I just kept watching. She pushed and pulled the cock in and out of her mouth, making small sighs of satisfaction as she did, until she pulled it out with a "plop." From the way her shoulders seemed to be moving it seemed as if she was playing with herself, but her lower half was off camera and I couldn't tell for sure -- until I was sure.

"I'm rubbing my pussy Tyler, thinking about this cock in my mouth." He panned the camera down her body and we could see her hand between her legs, her fingers buried in her pussy, and then she pulled them out -- shiny and covered with her juices -- before she pushed them back in and the squishing sounds of her sopping wet pink folds filled the room.

She reached up, smeared some of her juices on the cock, and sucked it back into her mouth.

The clip ended. I reached down the squeeze my cock through my pants. "Making you hard too, huh?" I looked over at Tyler -- he was watching me, his hands on his lap.

"I think you'd have to be dead not to. Another clip or two like that and I'll blow my load and make a mess."

"Well I've got a bunch more. And there are extra towels in the bathroom. No need to make a mess!" He laughed.

That's when I decided. "Then I'm taking off my pants -- last clean pair I have on this trip and don't want to mess them up since we could be snowed in for a week." I stood up, kicked off my shoes, peeled off my socks, and pulled down my pants and took them off.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I will too." He stood up and did the same: and when he pulled down his pants I saw he was wearing a pair of silky red panties.

No sense ignoring the elephant in the room.

"Nice panties" I said.

"They're my wife's. I like to wear them."

"Were they part of that set -- the camisole she is wearing?"

He smiled. "They are, can you tell?"

"Just a lucky guess. You have another video?"

"I do. The next one in the series." He swiped and tapped, and the next video filled the screen. The scene had jumped. She was on their bed, still in the red camisole, against the headboard, her legs wide, and she was running the dildo up and down the lips of her pussy, talking to him as he filmed.

"My pussy is so wet Tyler, I need a cock, a nice, big, hard cock to fill me up and fuck me." She moaned as she pushed the cock in and pulled it out.

He zoomed tight, and we could see that she was teasing herself with the fat head of her toy, her lips shiny and wet as they momentarily swallowed the tip of the cock.

"I know you want to see me get fucked, don't you Tyler."

I heard the answer in stereo this time -- he said "Yes" as he sat next to me, even as his voice on the video said "yes" from behind the camera as he filmed.

"You want to see me filled up by another man, don't you Tyler..." and with that she pushed the cock into her pussy and moaned again, as six inches of the toy disappeared between her legs.

I couldn't stand it. I pushed aside my boxers and started stroking my cock, long and slow, wondering how long I would last -- my balls were full after a week of business travel and they were aching.

For the next couple of minutes she stopped talking and just fucked herself, the shiny toy plunging in and out, her soft moans audible, the squish! as it pushed in, and every couple of strokes she'd use her thumb to rub her clit, poking out from its tiny hood.

"Jesus, I'm going to blow my load" I told him.

"Wait, I have one more! not yet! This next one is the best. You can cum with her!"

He stopped the video, tapped on the next one, and again it picked up where it had left off -- she was on the bed, her legs spread wide, the shiny toy in her hand.

"I know all the things you like Tyler. Like this." She pulled the cock out with a "plop" as if her pussy were a suction pump. She rolled over, pulled the pillows under her stomach, and put her ass in the air, her shiny, swollen slit perfectly framed by her ass cheeks.

"One of your favorites, hun." It was a bit awkward, but she reached back and rubbed the cock up and down her slit.

"She doesn't know why I love seeing her like that. I want to see a guy fucking her from behind so I can get underneath and watch his cock slide in her, close up. Do you think that's weird?"

At that moment, I wasn't thinking anything was weird and just needed to cum.

"Hell no, like Dr. Ruth says, as long as everybody is into it."

"Who's Dr. Ruth?"

"Nobody, never mind."

And then he said what he really wanted. "You know, if you fucked her for me I'd love to be underneath. I'd guide your cock in her and help her cum. I'd lick her pussy while you fucked her. You'd be OK with that?"

"So I could fuck her 'hands-free'? Like a cell phone mode? Or hang onto her hips and drive it into her?"

"Whatever you wanted, as long as you got off..."

I was stroking as slowly as possible, watching as his wife ran the cock up and down her slit, and listening to her moans, muffled by the pillow against her face.

"Right now I want to cum. Do you have one showing her when she cums?"

"She cums in this video. Another two minutes -- you'll hear her, trust me. You can cum with her...wait for it...man would I love to see you cum in her pussy and watch your jizz drip out of her cunt. Even down on my face."

And that's when I decided to give him what he wanted. "If you want my jizz on your face get over here and suck it out while I think about fucking her."

He didn't waste a second. As his wife fucked herself and moaned he almost jumped off his bed and crawled onto mine, between my legs. He looked up at me, reached up, and looking at me wrapped his hand around my cock.

It felt good. I was hard and throbbing. He moved up a few inches on the bed, opened his mouth, and said "I want to suck you hard for my wife." I couldn't possibly be any harder, but that seemed like a detail that wasn't important at that exact moment.

He lowered his mouth on my dick as the image of his wife fucking herself silly with a giant plastic cock played on the wall and she moaned over and over, "I love this cock in my pussy, I want it deeper" and with that she pushed it in until the plastic balls were smashed against her ass, as if she were trying to ram the whole thing inside.

Tyler pulled his mouth off my cock for a moment, all slobbery, and looked up -- "Fuck her for me, let me see your cock in her and let me clean you both up." He then swallowed me again, his tongue swirling on that spot -- you know the one, just under my cock head -- and as if he had timed it, his wife started coming on that plastic cock.

He had zoomed the camera in right at that point, and I could see her pussy twitching as she came, her her cunt lips quivering, her asshole tightening over and over, and she was almost shrieking into the pillow where she had buried her face.

It was too much and I started to cum. I muttered "Oh god" and put my hands on his head.' "Grab my fucking balls Tyler" and he did. I pumped into his mouth as he rubbed my nuts and the first explosion rippled through me. I felt my spunk shooting into his mouth. He whimpered. I couldn't tell why but didn't really care, and just kept fucking his mouth with my hands on his head, pumping in and out, shooting again, and a third time, and my cock felt all warm and slippery as my jizz ran down my shaft while he tried to swallow it all, and ran down his chin.

I felt my heart pounding, and slowed him down -- "easy, easy..." and he did, lapping and licking instead of trying to suck out every last drop.

His wife had finished her screaming orgasm had and rolled over to look at the camera, a dreamy, glazed look on her face, her hair every which-way, the fake cock still in her cunt. "I LOVE this cock Tyler" she said with a smile, pulled out the cock, and spread her legs, her pussy gaping open at the camera.

The video ended. He looked up. "Want to see another?"

"Sure."

He got up from the bed, cued up a few more videos, and turned to come back - which is when I saw it -- a small stain on the front of the panties he was wearing. I didn't mean to be cruel, but chuckled. "Did you cum?"

He turned bright red. "Yes" he said softly.

"When?"

"The same time you did. I have been waiting to do this for so long...I was so excited...I couldn't help it, the silky panties, rubbing the bed, her moans, and your cock in my mouth..."

I just nodded. "Yeah."

The next video had started. His wife was sucking him, but all you could see was her face, looking up as he shot the video, and his small cock in her mouth. "Like this honey, is this what you like?" she asked as she licked his knob.

"That's it..." he said from behind the camera.

He touched my thigh as the video played, and looked at me. "Can we do that again?"

I glanced out the window. It was snowing like it would never stop.

"Sure -- turn up the volume a bit..."