Who's Going To Know?

Story Info
'Seven Minutes In Heaven' leads to a secret surprise.
2.6k words
4.1
18.8k
29
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
977 Followers

"That game is stupid! Jessica, I haven't played Seven Minutes in Heaven since I was a flat-chested fifteen-year-old."

"No Ashlee, it'll be fun. Especially in the dark. You can secretly check out a guy's cock. Find the whopper dicks without wasting time on a date. Life's too short for tiny cocks."

"True. So damn true." Ashlee rubbed her wet pussy thinking of Max's fat dick.

****

Max was her older neighbor. Tall, rugged and so handsome. Eighteen-year-old Ashlee turned on her girlish charms... flaunting her stunning green eyes and flaming red hair. She jogged past him with her braless tits jiggling... wiggling her bouncy little ass as she touched her toes. But that didn't work.

Ashlee tried the direct approach.

"Sir, I always see you lifting weights.... can I touch your muscles?" Max pulled off his shirt as his chest billowed with muscles the size of balloons. Ashlee rubbed them with her nimble hands. She leaned forward until their lips touched. Max's tongue slipped in, exploring Ashlee's mouth as he'd soon explore her body.

He lifted her up as their hips ground together. "Honey do you want to see my love muscle?" Ashlee nodded breathlessly. Max pulled out his throbbing erection. It was big and thick and oh my god... it's a monster!

He yanked off her panties. Ashlee squirmed when his fat prick plunged into her tiny cunt. "Ouch! I can't believe that monster fit inside me." Max fucked her horny pussy. Over and over again.

God, she loved screwing, and over the next few months, Ashlee became addicted to dick... Addicted to Max's thick, veiny log hammering deep in her cunt... But then his wife caught them. Oops... Apparently his prick wasn't allowed to play with other pussies.

Max left. And Ashlee's horny hole was left empty.

****

Jessica yelled. "Ash, I called some of our college buddies over for our game. I promised them free titty feels."

The guys walked in trying to hide their erections. We passed around a bottle of tequila. After a few swigs Jessica drew the numbers. A giggling girl and a horny guy hurried into the closet.

Ashlee knew what was expected and loosened her bra. She waited for her turn.

Jessica was next and threw her blouse off, letting her fat tits jiggle out. Everyone called her Jessica Jugs. Grabbing a guy, she and her jumbo boobs bounced into the closet. After seven minutes the timer went off, and the door opened. Everyone saw Jessica with her skirt up getting fucked.

"Dammit Jessica, that's not how you play the game!"

Ashlee went into a different closet and met a guy named Pete. They kissed in the pitch dark. Pete's hands slipped under her bra, squeezing her naked tits. It was nice. She groped the front of his pants whispering the fisherman's prayer. "I hope to catch a big one..."

Unfortunately, Pete had a prick the size of a minnow. A three-inch boner wasn't worth her time. But Ashlee rubbed his lump and made Pete cum in his pants just as the timer went off.

Ashlee waited as a big guy slipped into the dark closet. His name was Ryan or something. Without a word the horny guy grabbed two handfuls of her naked boobs and played with them, pulling on her aroused nipples.

Then his hand slipped into her panties. So Ashlee felt inside Ryan's shorts... and squealed when she found his fat log of a cock. "Yess!" This cock was a keeper. It reminded her of Max's massive dick.

Ashlee parted her thighs for Ryan to grind his stiffness against her mound. They kissed as he peeled her bra off and suckled her tits, flicking her stimulated nips with his tongue. It'd been forever since a guy aroused her like that. Ashlee felt like she was going to explode.

As he sucked her boobs, Ashlee thought about sucking his prick...That'd be a fun way to break the ice.

Grabbing Ryan's pants, she undid the buckle and zipper. His cock sprang out in front of her... full, thick and throbbing. Ashlee dropped to her knees like a horny slut.

She sucked Ryan's shaft and played with his heavy balls, lifting each ball to suck it inside her mouth. Her tongue dug into his pee-hole, tasting drops of precum.

Sucking off a stranger felt so dirty—but so good. His cock, warm and fat, forced her jaws open with its bulk. Ryan's shaft throbbed and swelled in her mouth. Ashlee was pleased that she was about to make him spurt.

But the first cum blast caught her by surprise. Ashlee swallowed the load then pulled back. More jism shot out in great globs, splattering across her hair and face.

"Eww gross! You even got it in my eye!" The door opened a crack and Ashlee looked up in the sliver of light.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE NOT RYAN— YOU'RE MY BROTHER BRYAN! I just sucked off my own brother!" Ashlee spit out some sperm and jumped to her feet. Tucking in her plump tits she ran out of the house with her brother's goo dripping down her face and hair.

On the way home, she bought mouthwash to wash out the incestuous slime sliding down her throat... Despite her disgust, Ashlee couldn't stop thinking about her brother's magnificent manhood... that fat fuck-stick swinging between his legs.

Ashlee would mount him in a minute if she wasn't his sister. She rubbed her quivering pussy... Mmm! She scolded herself. "Stop it you filthy slut!"

As she drove, Ashlee's fingers toyed with her twat. She needed to find a new guy soon, a well-hung stud to fill her hungry hole. Giving her wet twat one last rub, she pulled into the driveway.

Hurrying into the house, Ashlee dropped her clothes and threw on a robe. She ached to feel the shower massager spraying between her legs... pulsating against her hot little clitty. Shower massagers were better than any vibrator.

Ashlee ran into the bathroom and froze. Her brother stood there, buck-naked with his erection sticking up as he jerked it. He covered his cock. "Sis! Stop looking!"

"Wow bro, you're hard as steel... did I do that?"

"Yes sis. We have to talk about what happened."

"Let me see it again." She grabbed his shaft and squeezed his girth. "Damn you got a nice fuck-stick. Thick and meaty. Bro, I'd screw you in a second."

"WHAT? Sis are you out of your mind?!"

"Dammit Bryan, I just sucked you off. To heck with dating other people. I need a thick dick and you need a tight twat, let's screw in the shower. Who's going to know?"

"But you're my sister!"

"Again— who's going to know?"

"Thanks sis, but I'll just jerk off."

"Okay bro, but let me do the jerking. You'll cum quicker with a girl's soft hand. First let's get naked." Ashlee dropped her robe, flashing her fat tits and fiery red bush... Bryan's eyes widened.

"Sis, your twat is hot and your boobs are awesome..." He cupped one gently. "How big are they now?" Bryan tweaked a nipple between his fingers.

"I'm a 38DD." Ashlee wiggled her boobs and sexy ass as she pulled open the shower door. "Let's take a shower. I have to wash off your cum, you messy-messy boy." Bryan followed with his throbbing dick pointing the way.

He stood there stiff and proud. Ashlee lathered him all over, teasing his cock unmercifully. His boner throbbed as Ashlee raked her nails over his firm pole, stroking him. "Gosh brother, it's even bigger."

He flashed a sheepish smile. Ashlee moved his hand down to her fiery-red bush. Bryan stroked her enflamed cunt and she let out a low moan. "That's it bro, wash my naughty-naughty twat."

Bryan rubbed her pussy lips. "Sis, you're so wet!"

"Of course I'm wet. I'm in the shower moron!" Ashlee giggled. "Now wash my tits."

He soaped up her plump boobs, fondling them, pulling on her hard nipples. "Bro you're stiff as steel. Don't jerk off. Save your cum for me. Let my tight pussy folds wrap around your cock, pulling it deep into my burning fuck-hole."

Bryan shook his head. "I don't think so sis."

Ashlee slapped his face. "I don't give a shit what you think. I'm horny. You're horny. We both need a blistering hot, crazy fuck." She spread her thighs as his cock stuck up like a fleshy spear. "Now shut up and screw your sister!"

"Yes ma'am. "Bryan nodded and Ashlee felt his prick shove into her hole, ripping her pink tissue. He pounded her twat so hard her head hit the wall and her feet left the floor. Ashlee wiggled her hips, screwing her cunt onto his cock.

"Sis you're sexy as sin. How come we never screwed before?"

"Because it was taboo...But taboo turns me on." Ashlee giggled as his fat log sawed in and out of her burning hole. "Harder brother! I want those huge balls slapping my ass!"

"Oh fuck, oh God, brother you're so fucking good, keep fucking me, don't ever stop fucking me!" Ashlee squirmed as her brother pounded deeper into her hungry cunt. She was thankful for every inch of dick.

The shower water was cold now, but the siblings didn't stop. Bryan's boner plunged in and out of Ashlee's heated pussy, harder and faster. "Brother, keep shoving your cock into me!"

His amazing dick stretched her pussy walls. "Sis, I'm going to cum!"

Ashlee did something she'd never done before. She took Bryan's pulsating prick out of her cunt and into her mouth...gulping down load after load of his incestuous cum. She giggled. "Everything's better with cum!"

They dried each other off, squeezing, fondling, enjoying the closeness. Ashlee knew this wouldn't be the last time they screwed—it was too fucking good!

The next morning Ashlee was in the shower, shaving her fuzzy red cunt, when her naked brother snuck in. "Leave, bro. I have to shave my coochie."

"No sis, I like you bushy." Bryan dropped to his knees and came face to face with her snatch. He nuzzled his face into her red pubes.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Then Ashlee felt it, his wet tongue inside her slit, lapping away. "Oooh brother, that's so naughty." She squirmed when his tongue pushed deeper.

Ashlee gurgled as tingly waves rippled up and down her pussy walls. She'd never been licked before... Damn it felt good... crazy good. Her nails gripped Bryan's head as he slurped her hole, thrusting his tongue higher, under her fleshy hood..

"Ooh. My. God!" Ashlee's knees weakened when his tongue tickled her clit. "Ugh... ugh..." His big mouth sucked her clitty hard— really hard— trying to pull it off! Ashlee panicked! "DON'T SWALLOW MY CLITTY!"

"Oh shit!!" Suddenly her pussy quivered in a thousand tongue orgasms. Electric jolts shot up her spine, and Ashlee collapsed in the tub. After the last naughty tingle, she looked up at Bryan and once again came eye-to-eye with his throbbing prick.

"Suck it sis." Ashlee blushed and sucked his knob slowly, tasting a salty drop of precum, just like the first time. Her wet lips and tongue slid up and down his rigid shaft. Bobbing her head like a good sister Ashlee took it deeper, swirling her tongue around her brother's shaft and into his pee hole.

Bryan groaned in approval. Grabbing her head, he pumped his cock in and out, face fucking his sister as his balls bounced off her chin.

Ashlee felt his prick swell and knew it was ready to explode. Bryan shoved his prick in deep. Too deep—his swollen cockhead pushed to her tonsils. "Sis, it's time for some protein." His nasty cock throbbed and spewed.

"Uggh!" Slimy cum flooded down Ashlee's throat... again.

Gagging and choking she swallowed his sticky goo as fast as she could, gobs and gobs of it. But more spilled down her chin and tits. After a few swallows Ashlee pulled away panting. "Ack, your stuff always tastes salty!"

After that day Ashlee and her brother showered together. Bryan gave her lots of lovely lickings and lots of BJ practice. She felt like her brother's naughty, little fuck-toy.

He even taught her how to do something called sixty-nine... Which was weird but awesome.

Of course Bryan wanted to constantly screw her cunt. For the next few months they fucked so much that Ashlee walked bowlegged. She loved being a fully-fucked-female.

Ashlee threw off her clothes and spread whenever Bryan waved his erection. "That's it lover-brother slid that fat dick into me." He always fucked her so hard!

Ashlee called it incest. Bryan called it romance. Her pussy was red and sore from his hard-pounding romance. Usually her brother wanted pussy or a BJ. But one night Mom was away and... oh my god! Bryan was a horny beast.

Ashlee had to vacuum the living room. But her brother kept sticking his hand up her robe and into her panties. She squirmed away. "Gosh guy, you really like my twat."

"I love it!"

Ashlee was shocked when he grabbed a carrot and chased her around the house." Stop dammit! Where are you going to stick that carrot?"

"You know where!" Soon Bryan caught Ashlee, tossed her on the sofa, pulled off her panties and shoved the carrot up her twat.

"Stop! That's so nasty!" He yanked the carrot out, licking off her pussy juice.

Bryan pulled open her robe, freeing her bouncy tits. He sucked Ashlee's tits then whipped out his enormous prick. "Ohmygod brother, that damned thing gets bigger every day!"

"Ash I want to ride you doggy style."

"Okay cowboy." Ashlee bent over the sofa and looked back. "What are you waiting for, giddy-up!" Bryan shoved his cock into her pussy from behind, fucking Ashlee hard.

"That's it bro, give me every inch of your love." As he fucked, Ashlee felt his finger in her asshole.

"What's that? What are you doing?" She felt his knob move to her butt. "No Brother, not that way! You're too frikin' big!" Grabbing her hair like reins, Bryan's thick prick plunged into Ashlee's small ass.

"OUCH!" Ashlee tried pulling away but Bryan held her by the ponytail and kept pushing his thick cock up her anus. "Be gentle Brother, please." He didn't. Bryan plowed his thick prick up her butt.

Ashlee felt impaled. It hurt like hell and her eyes teared up. But Bryan kept humping her like a horny dog. Then his throbbing cock slammed in deep and exploded, filling her anal canal with fuck juice.

Ashlee lay there in the living room, with her tits out, and her asshole throbbing. Cum dripped down her legs. Bryan grabbed some tissues, wiping out Ashlee's asshole.

Then they heard mom drive up. "Holy shit." Bryan ran to his room and Ashlee ran after him, naked.

Mom yelled. "Dammit daughter, why are your sticky panties in the living room? And what's the carrot for?"

Ashley whispered. "Brother, we have to do something before we get caught."

"I know sis, that's why I got a new job upstate. I'll rent a place and you can move in with me. We'll live like lovers."

Ashlee blushed. "Brother that's like... incredibly naughty."

"Naughty makes me hard. Rock hard." Bryan grinned. "Ash, throw on some clothes and let's drive up and check out the new city."

"But bro it's so late. We'll have to spend the night somewhere."

"Exactly. I'll rent a motel room and tell them you're my new wife."

"REALLY... your new wife? Will you carry me through the door, like a bride?"

"Yep."

"Are you going to use me... fuck me any way you want... like a fuck-toy?"

"Can I do that, Ashlee?"

"HELL YES!! Who's going to know?"

KimKim5
KimKim5
977 Followers