All Comments on 'Who's Greg?'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yawn

I hate these. They’re not clever and dishonest.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Obvious from the 1st paragraph

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

i didnt think u wrote fantasy cuckold stories weird, as one wasn't a very juicy one. oh man ur going to get so many uninformed cuck comments. not my type of story, was hoping for something else here owell hopefully this dry spell will end soon. running out of good books here, rereading orson scott card books is getting boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

need to see more of this in here, Its no wonder we are in End Days, After some of the shit they put in here, Ita miracle God hasnt ended us yet 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

But raising some other man's bastard isn't a thing where I come from.

Bitches who do what she did are lower than dirt, and men who accept what she did are not men.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Rob5373

Although I already gathered that her husband was in fact "Greg", I still enjoyed your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story....

.....a loving wife in the loving wives category. 5 stars...thanx...

Loklie

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
One anony said that . . .

. . . this wasn’t original, that this storyline had been used before, and he’s right. But let’s face it: every storyline in LW has been used before. How many times have husbands come home early. How many have said for PIs? How many couples here lost their virginity together when they turned 18? And how many wives are red haired and green eyed?

There are only so many ways you can write an adultery story. We try for originality, but really, at this point, it’s the writing that counts.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
misdirected

I had not thought about the child being 'Andrew's' (Thanks 'Youami' I must be sleepy this morning!) I prefer that ending to the implied outcome of raising a bastard child. and I wish you had hinted that Andrew was the father even if so very indirectly. Great Story and the Polar opposite feeling to the 'February Sucks' disgrace. 5***** Thank You

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I REALLY enjoyed the story BUT your teaser gave it away. I knew it wasn't really an affair but continued to read the story anticipating how you'd play it out. 5* but don't give it away next time.

VinastodaVinastodaover 3 years ago
Just proves

Just proves the point I've been trying to make for a while. Most of these anonymous commenters don't read the dang story. I liked it. Who would have thought an actual love couple in loving wives.

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Fun story. I liked how it was obvious it was her husband, yet you threw little things like the condom talk in there to keep it interesting.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
A good story but it was predictable.

You can lie to yourself, or to another person; but you can’t lie to us: the readers. If we know her thoughts, then we knew Greg would have been her husbsnd and it was just a kinky game between a very loving couple.

Al the subterfuge was about as necessary as a snow shovel in summer.

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Well done, Thank u for sharing..well developed and with a sweet ending..

apollo170apollo170over 3 years ago

Love that multiple comments already prove they didn't finish the story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hubby should have insisted she get an abortion

1 star.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"After I got home, I saw some of the hair color on the floor in the shower. I saw the fake blue contacts in the drawer." - Are supposed to believe that she didn't know that Greg was her husband with dyed hair and colored contacts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
confused a bit

I get it was role play but when she comments about seeing the hair color in the shower and the blue contacts in the drawer it was like she had to explain to her husband, or herself, how she only then at that point figured out it was him. Almost like at the bar she did not know it was him, the sex was not him, and all the way home she had thought she had her fling. So in a sense it was like she did cheat and only then was she received or possible disappointed.

But it was not written that way so why put that one detail in the story?

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
A loving wife?

Here, in LW? Who-da thunk? Nice story, and I didn't find it too obvious, until she left immediately the next AM and had only 100 miles to get home. True business travel would have had her getting home the night before if she had no morning business.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Not for me

Well written but just not my cup of tea. Thanks

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
OOPS

On second reading and review of the comments the hint was there but so obscure that I missed it. Good story... Thank You 5*****

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 3 years ago

It was a decent story but a woman but after 20+ years of sex with the same man would not go brain dead with the similar body, he could not change his total sex activities to keep her in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

OK people, you do realize that the term (what this section, is named ) is about a wif, a 'loving' wife, (tongue-in-cheek) and (wink-wink one who LOVES. Maybe not only her husband, but others as in screwing. She may be a wife who is slowly induced to stray, or one who needs to stray. In any effect she 'loves' or is courted,coerced and then 'loves' another, or others. So don't get hung up on a story where the wife strays. I am amazed that people get bent, and think it is a romantic only site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Some of you actually think she cheated when it was very clear that the guy was her husband.

Some of you are pissed because she was not cheating because that means you can’t insult her.

Some of you are so disappointed that even though you understand she did not cheat that you want to believe that someday she will (or already has). Why? Because she’s a woman—and they’re all just cheating cunts, right? Just like all those bitches that never gave you the time of day because you’re such a pathetic loser.

In other words, just another day at LW.

Get a fucking dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Have to admit, I didn't see that coming. Sex description made the story for me.

Wondered why she would have had 2 key cards to her room (???). She gave 1 to "Greg" and she used the other to let herself into the room.

I gathered that the author was implying that Amanda/Jill supposedly didn't recognize that "Greg" was actually her husband when she commented on the colored hair on the bathroom floor. That kind of jumped the shark for me. How could she not...

Was this really a fantasy game for the 2 of them or did Amanda/Jill really intend to have a fling while away? Since she supposedly didn't recognize (?) "Greg" to be her husband, her real intentions must have been to pick up or be picked up by a guy for sex that night. For her husband, he apparently was playing the fantasy game as her night's sex partner. Was it a fantasy game for the 2 of them or not?

How stupid was she to have miscalculated whether she was fertile that night! I thought that the pregnancy was totally unneeded for the story.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Fun story you had me I was thinking BTB when you turned around! A “4” from me.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Quite enjoyable but also a bit bland. Not enough depth and interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You gave your story away early

I figured it was a husband and wife play acting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A nice story, but it should have been in Romance.

Not every story that includes married people is a Loving Wives story. I know, you had to put it in LW to be consistent with the reader spoof. Which indicates how weak the spoof is. And how weak the marriage is.

Who thinks pretending you are committing adultery is erotic and fun and good for a marriage relationship? Can you imagine telling your boss, Don't cut me a bonus check this year, just tell me how much its supposed to be and I will finagle the books so it looks like I embezzled the money from the company, won't that be a kick? Or maybe tell your poker partners that when you have a winning hand you are going to leave the money in the pot and you will all play another hand that you will win by cheating, just for the fun of pretending you are cheating your friends. Who has fun pretending to be a cheating asshole, or a cheating slut? What kind of husband enables that disrespect?

A very twisted perspective of love and romance, and fun.

Thanks for the effort.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Enjoyed it, and didn't see that coming.

Well done!!

PrfsrPrfsrover 3 years ago
Predictable...

Predictable and little writing errors. As I read along I was hoping for more than the obvious.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Great story / 5*s

My only concern was, and I'm ball parkin' here: she must have married early, say 20, 2 kids are already in college, so another 20, by the time junior is headed to college she's nearly eligible for social security... Doable, but my in my mind, not a great idea.

Her & hubby needed a better firewall. Didn't alter my enjoyment of the story however.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Whackadoodle said that . . .

. . the subterfuge was as useless as a snow shovel in the summer. When I seeep up the sawdust in my shop, I find it easiest the sweep it into the snow shovel, even in July! 🤣

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Amazing" - I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm pissed off because either she KNEW it was her husband, so was lying to us, telling us it was "Greg," OR, we're expected to believe that she couldn't recognize her own husband just because of some hair dye and colored contact lenses.

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading my story

Those of you that read the whole story, got it and I appreciate that. It’s obvious which readers didn’t read it all or didn’t comprehend what they read. One comment was 1 star. He should have made her get an abortion. Why would he abort his own child. Obviously didn’t comprehend what he read. Nothing wrong with putting an ACTUAL loving wives story in Loving Wives. I know most stories in this category or cheaters and Most of mine are no different. Just needed a love story instead of who’s going to burn who or who’s going to run their spouses face in their adultery. I know that’s what most of the readers in the category live for, either BTB which most are or the few like me who feel that some situations merit RAAC. I appreciate everyone’s comments. Thanks for reading

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyable story. Have it five stars.

The only thing that I felt she was lying was when she said, “ No man can satisfy me like you do.” He is the only man she has been with. Not a statement he should take to heart lol.

🙄 to the commenters saying that she only realized who he was from the hair dye and the contacts. That was to let the readers know, by her finding the remnants of the disguise, not that she now realized it was her husband.

The relatively low score, and some of the comments makes one realize that even though some of the readers seem to belabor the notion about hating immoral cheating wives is a complete crock of shit. Here you have a truly loving wife and a loving relationship and they hate it. Proves the notion that some of these readers simply hate women and want to read stories that supports and gives credence to that viewpoint.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

The story was given away in the synopsis... if you are going to write a red herring story don't tell us about it in the preview. "He was guilty of murder, but not really", "Wife pregnant by one of twin brothers... her husband!" and "she cheated with a stranger, or did she?" all kind of give the twist away.

Reasonably well done.

The story has been done many times. But, then thats true of almost every story in here.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Like it

Always enjoy a loving wife and husband who need no outside help. Good story, and I hope you enjoyed the comments from the idiot section as.much as I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the way a happily married couple adds variety to the bedroom not the wife taking some strangers cock up her ass or hubby cheating with some slut . Enjoyed

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
Very well written

I appreciate a good, well written RAAC story but they are very few and far between, and far less dramatic. I admit that I like the drama of a BTB story much better. But there is nothing wrong with a happy ending every now and then. Sadly most RAAC stories have to stretch to tell the tale because, well... it's just not all that likely an outcome from something so destructive as cheating.

But this tale was wonderfully told and a joy to read, as you stated, nothing wrong with a good ole actual loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't agree! No loving wife would want to fantasize about adultery.

And I don't agree that men and women fantasize about celebrities etc etc when making LOVE!!!

No acquaintances who do or did. Adultery and divorce shortly after.

50-60 etc year old marriages don't need fantasy.

jtwheels

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Saw this one coming the whole way.... But I was disappointed, I was expecting the babies name to be Andrew 'Gregg' Abrams...

/

4*, Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story! Nice to see two mature adults use their brains and self-control to spice up their lives without hurting anyone else, or each other. This should be in the handbook on how to keep a relationship. Oh right, there isn't a handbook like that. Immature people seem to think with their hormones only and wonder why it makes such a mess. This was a refreshing change of pace after too many tales of disasters that could have been avoided, with just a bit of consideration and thought. A solid 5!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it. Didnt see it coming at first and usually most writers give everything away pretty quickly and plainly.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

They’re both mentally ill. If this is what it takes to “spice up their marriage”, then it’s already a marriage in name only.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Nonsense. The whole idea is good for 1 sentence.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Funny that so many commentators have not read / understood this lovely story of a loving couple who spiced up their life.

Well written. 5*

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written story, but the storyline sucked. No man in his right mind lets his wife fuck other men much less get pregnant by him and then accept the whole thing by raising another mans child. 5 stars for the writing and 1 star for the storyline

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well I guess I really screwed up and missed the boat on this great role playing fantasy story, thank you Rob5373 for pointing out of my misreading of your story. In rereading your story it will now join my favorites list and it gets a solid 5 star rating for storyline and character development.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Too obvious....average but entertaining. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story yet!

Sgtok66Sgtok66over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. That is one, safe way to spice up a marriage. But I agree with KingBandor, the synopsis made me suspicious. Not a BTB or a RAAC fan, although I have read some that I have believed and liked, this one was about a truly Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I pray that Tina does not marry a man like her Father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Surprised, this was a person who was worth it.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I was expecting a god awful twist that even though he was clearly "Greg" the baby was going to be a different color than mom and dad were.

Now THAT would have been a friggin riot.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Only in soap operas and in LW are women so insipidly stupid, forgetful and irresponsible with their contraception. In a real world, a woman who is on no oral, injected or implanted contraception, would be using condoms, spermicide and carrying a triple dose of RU481s in their purse to make double-damn sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice tale.

Ed

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"Married. Damn. Ring is probably in his pocket. No, I'm not a home wrecker and have no intention of starting now. Not going to be a candidate tonight." - So, she'll cheat, but not with a cheater?

\

"I removed my rings and put them in my purse." - Again, William gets rejected for removing his ring, but it's okay for her to remove hers?

\

"You're taking a lot for granted" - Not really; she gave him her room number and key card, he'd be dumber than a rock NOT to make the rational assumption.

\

"Andy, are you sure you won't to hear the details of the most satisfying sexual experience of my life?" - That would be the kiss of death for me.

\

This is a first person POV, she knows there's no Greg, so the "twist" is just a cheap trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yawn...some boring story. 1*

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Husbands and wives can have the best sex life with a bit of imagination and a some honest communication. The possibilities are endless, the lustful fetishes a delicious marital secret, and the love and devotion of monogamy provides the security and comfort for decades of hot, wet, perverse contentment. My name is Sarah, and I am a filthy slut for my husband. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Missed one thing...

"Twelve years later.... MOM!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?!

Who's Greg????"

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Pretty hot Femdom agitprop, but sweet HEA.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

Glad you clarified it in the last paragraph. Many commenters only read until they get to "...she's cheeeeeeatin'!" whereupon they scroll to comments and destroy the fictional story and its characters, along with the writer. Great story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

You got me. Loved this one!

crazymike45crazymike457 months ago

You had me goin' there. Great love story. What every couple should do when they feel the marriage getting boring instead of looking somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah, all good hey? But it's a stupid, dangerous fantasy to play around with the idea of your wife getting it on with some stranger while you wait at home knowing.

It means you aspire to be a cuck, and that she entertains the thought of a fling.

So nice that this isn't part of the narrative in this one, but in the real world you're just asking for trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not sure why commenters are upset or calling the husband a cuck.

If you read the story, it was thr two of them living out a fantasy, as in physically f#cking during role-playing sex.

Perfectly good twist. Author's best story. Of course as usual with this author there is a pregnancy but at least it is between the husband and wife as father and mother.

Should be rated higher.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, I'm shocked! The writer has abandoned his plot formula and the wife hasn't injured her LEFT leg, ankle, or foot. It's a miracle!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Author's best story. Should be rated higher than some if the other stories in the author's portfolio.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Idk why but I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop that never happened. It was a very good read, thank you!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor3 months ago

Well done. One of the best of the show.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Yeah, I figured it out right outta the gate! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

wrong category, well written but simple and predictable.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

I liked the twist at the end, but the apparent cheating went on longer than I could appreciate. That's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You really like those cuckold get's to raise her lovers child takeoffs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lol. How is this not rated higher? Commenters are pitching that Andy is a cuck or that there was a lot of cheating. Wtf? Read the story. There was no cheating. It was fantasy role-play. It was an excellent rug pull on the readers. Well played. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...