Who's Greg?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled into my driveway, my thoughts turned to Andrew (Andy) who I knew was inside awaiting my return. I entered through the kitchen, stopping at the laundry room to dump my soiled clothes in the washer. I looked at the stockings I had worn and noticed the whitish dried semen on the lacy tops. I knew I had to hand wash them.

I looked up and saw Andy standing in the doorway watching me.

He said, "Was your trip everything you imagined it would be?"

"Andy, I don't know what to say. If you want the truth, yes, it was that and so much more. The man I chose was considerate, polite, a wonderful lover and a gentleman. He wanted me to stay with him after I told him that it was a one time deal."

He said, "Was he better than me? Sexually?"

I picked my words carefully and said, "I would say you both are equally magnificent in that department. Honey, let me unpack and we'll talk, if you don't mind?"

Andy turned and walked into our den where he sat on the sofa waiting for my return.

I went to the bathroom where I ran some water in the sink and began soaking my stockings. Then I unpacked my bag. The box of unused condoms was the first thing I put away. Andy and I used them when we made love during my fertile time. I put my clothes away and returned to the den where Andy was sitting. He looked tired.

I sat down beside him and put my head on his chest and took his hand in mine.

He said, "Well, Sweetheart, tell me about your adventure."

I smiled and asked, "Andy, are you sure you won't to hear the details of the most satisfying sexual experience of my life? First, let me say, that you are the love of my life. No one can ever take your place. I told him that when he wanted something more permanent for us.

"Well yeah, Jill, a guy wants to know who his competition is and if he's going to be sharing his wife on a regular basis. You do remember our agreement on how this would work if I said yes to your fantasy? Did you use protection?"

With a guilty look, I said, "Honey, I was naughty. He tried to use a condom but I told him I wanted him bare inside me. He had a beautiful cock, Andy. I am in my safe time so there was no way I could let him put that it in me with latex between us. I couldn't wait to get it inside me when I saw it. We made love three times. The first time, we were both so frantic that he fucked me silly pounding my cervix. I'm so sore. I hope you'll forgive me if we don't have sex for a few days. I showered but I've still got a lot of him inside me."

He asked, "What's your lover's name?"

"Honey, all I know is, he said his name was Greg. I told him my name was Amanda. He was tall and handsome with black hair and blue eyes. He had a male model's body. I told you I was going to be very particular about my choice of a lover. I knew he was the perfect match when I saw him walk in.

"Are you going to see him again?"

I responded, "Who knows, i told him it was a one night deal but I can't say I'd mind if it did happen again"

I know Andy saw me smiling as the words left my mouth.

I saw my husband give me a little smirk. He got up and walked away. I guess he heard all he wanted to hear.

He said, "Honey, I've got to go overseas for the company for two weeks. Will you be ok?"

"I'll be fine, Honey. It will give me time to recuperate. I'll be waiting for your return."

Chapter Three

It had been six weeks since my tryst with Greg. With my work and Andy's travel, we had very little time for intimacy. Then, my world turned upside down. I woke up one morning feeling out of sorts. Then I thought...my period. The time for my period had come and gone.

"Ohhhh Shit, It can't be," I thought for sure I was still in my safe time while Greg was pumping me full of his sperm. Andy and I had not had time to get together other than me giving him a few blow jobs. He's been out of town for a couple of weeks and I have been covered up at work. I recalculated my cycle. Oh, Shit, I missed a week in my calculation. I decided I needed to stop by the drug store and buy an EPT. After having two children, I knew the symptoms. I suspected that I was pregnant. The EPT confirmed it. Greg had knocked me up. Damn! The game just took a serious turn. Wow, how do I explain this one. Thirty-eight years old with two kids in college and a baby in my womb.

I made an appointment with my OB/GYN who confirmed I was about eight weeks along which coincided with my time with Greg.

When Andy walked in that evening, he found me curled up on our bed crying.

"Jill, Baby, What's wrong? Are you ok?"

I said, "Not exactly, Andy, My fantasy backfired on me. Andy, I'm pregnant.

He said, "But we haven't had...since..."

He stopped in mid sentence.

He said, "Greg?"

"Yes, Honey, I'm sorry. He's the only one who's been inside me. The timing is right. I'm eight weeks along. Looks like I'm going to have a baby and Greg is the father."

Andy took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. He slid my shorts down my leg with my panties. He spread my legs and buried his tongue in my pussy.

"Oh, Andy, What are you...Oh, Baby. GOD, YES! Eat my pussy, Honey." Are you sure you want to...Oh God, Yes, right there, Andy. Make me cum."

He said, "The game has changed, Sweetheart. Greg knocked you up. The love of my life is pregnant from the best sex of her life. It couldn't be better. Now I want my wife. Greg is history."

I said, "There was a guy hitting on me when Greg walked in building up the courage to try to get in my panties."

He said, "You mean that guy had a chance?"

"When I saw Greg walk in, I knew the game was over. I knew he was the one I wanted."

"Wow, Jill or should I say, Amanda, seems you had a helluva night and knocked up to boot."

"Andy, the "knocked up" part was not in the fantasy but I can't think of anyone I would rather be pregnant by than Andrew Abrams. After I got home, I saw some of the hair color on the floor in the shower. I saw the fake blue contacts in the drawer. I still have a blue mark from the hickey you put on my thigh. Make love to me Andy. I want my husband. It's been eighteen years since you put a baby in me. Although it was unintended, I'm honored to give you another child, My Love."

So there you have it. It was a fantasy role play with my wonderful husband. My pregnancy brought us closer than we've ever been. I was horny as a goat and Andy made sure I didn't go with out. I hardly left the house, even to go to work, without his sperm in my pregnant pussy.

Five months later, I was standing at the kitchen counter slicing tomatoes in nothing but my stockings, heels and an apron when Andy walked in the door.

I turned with my swelling belly, bare breasts and pink nipples staring at him. He walked over to me and placed his hand under my apron and began to massage my swollen belly wandering down to my wet labia.

He said, "Oh My God. Someone needs some lovin'. Jill, You are so beautiful. I want you, right now."

He took me to the kitchen table and laid me on it. He dropped his pants and rubbed the head of that gorgeous cock up and down my slit.

"Andy, I'm so wet already. I need you inside me. Fuck me, Baby. l love you so much."

He pushed that cock that I adore to the hilt in my pregnant pussy.

He said, "I love you more, Gorgeous."

He picked me up off of the table still impaled on his penis. I'm wrapped my stocking clad legs around him and let my heels fall to the floor. Andy carried me to our bedroom where he laid me on our bed and fucked me to two orgasms before unloading his cum into me. We laid there intertwined in the afterglow of our love making knowing we were one forever and a day.

We had not seen our children since I'd gotten pregnant and had chosen not to inform them of my current condition as they are away in school. We didn't feel the need to interrupt their studies with family drama until they came home to the surprise. They were due to come home for spring break the next weekend.

I was standing in the kitchen starting lunch when our daughters, Janet and Tina walked in dragging there bags behind them. We both had taken the day off to have some time with them when they arrived.

I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and pants over my swelling baby bump. As they walked in the door, the both ran over to me and hugged me and I returned the hug.

As they they turned and walked away, Tina said, "Gee, Mom. The good life seems to be putting some weight on you."

She walked a few steps and stopped cold. I was still watching them waiting to see if they realized what they felt.

Tina stopped in her tracks, "Oh My God, Oh My God. MOM? ARE YOU PREGNANT? YOU'RE BELLY. THAT'S A BABY BUMP, ISN'T IT? OH MY GOD! Janet, Mom's pregnant."

Janet yelled, "DAD? GET IN HERE! DID YOU KNOW MOM WAS PREGNANT?"

Andy walked in the room grinning and said, "What? NO! Really? Honey, how did that happen? Who? When?"

I said, "I'm sorry, Honey. Remember when you were on your trip? Well, it could have been the Postman. He was just so irresistible in his little postman uniform or maybe the TV cable repair man possibly. He had on that sexy tool belt with all those tools in it. It just turned me on, Honey. He said he had a special tool he wanted to show me. They both offered their services to a lonely woman in need. Not sure which one it was?"

Both Andy and I were doing our best to not crack up but it was hard. No pun intended.

The girls looked back and forth at each of us with stunned looks when it dawned on them that we we're screwing with their minds.

Tina said, "Ok, you two. Very funny."

We all broke out laughing so hard that we had tears in our eyes.

Tina said, "Oh Mom! I'm so excited. Do you know the sex yet?"

I said, "Yes, Girls. You are going to have a baby brother about the time school is out for the summer. This wasn't planned but it just happened in a most wonderful way and I will tell you about it someday."

While the girls were unpacking, Andy and I cuddled on the sofa with him rubbing my belly and kissing me. We were still giggling at our little joke.

Andy looked into my eyes and said, "Do you have any idea how much I love you, Jill Abrams?"

I said, "it can't be as much as I love you, Mr. Abrams. You are my everything, Andy. Forever and a day. These twenty-one years have been a fairy tale for me."

I put my head on his shoulder as we sat there holding hands.

——————————

On a sunny day in June, Andrew Abrams, Junior joined our happy family by C section. A beautiful little boy who looked just like his father.

Andy and the girls walked into my hospital room after the surgery. I was awake, sitting up and in a little pain. Just as I got comfortable, the nurse walked in carrying a whimpering Andrew, Jr.

The nurse said, Mrs. Abrams, I have a hungry young man here who needs his mother. Are you up to feeding him now?"

I said, "Yes, put him in my arms."

Andy watched as I bared a breast and fed my little man my nipple. He was ravenous. It was a strange feeling having a baby nursing from my breast.

Andy said, "I've never seen such a beautiful sight. My gorgeous wife feeding my son is a vision every man should have with the love of his life."

I closed my eyes as he sat at the end of the bed and began the most sensual foot massage I've ever had while our son fed from my tit.

Tina said, "Dad, I hope the man I marry is every bit the man you are. The way you and mom are together is something to behold and downright embarrassing sometimes. You two are still like teenagers. You only have eyes for each other. That is so cool. Every time Janet and I see you we won't to tell you to get a room but by the looks of it, you already did."

The girls left to get something to eat. As I looked at our son feeding, Andy said, "Jill, would you do it again?"

I said, "You mean play out our little "stranger in a bar" role play again? Andy,I would do it again and again as long as it is only you waiting for me in that hotel room. No man can satisfy me like you do or could ever take me from you. We are one, Baby.

Epilogue

So, the Abrams family lives on. No there was no actual cheating, BTB or RAAC to be had in my little story of love and marriage. Only a couple spicing up their marriage to each other with each other.

Thanks for reading.

12