Who's In Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers

"David she said she didn't want you to leave her, she didn't want to go with out you."

"Well Miranda, she got her sex for the day. But I've never heard about her being this way when she is pregnant."

"How could you David, you were in her belly dummy, yes she told me she is your mother and she told me, her and your dad had this same problem."

"Their relationship never really recovered from it, he left when you were young."

"I need to sleep Miranda, I am glad you came over, but I don't think it helped settle my feelings about Mom."

"Have you had anything to eat David."

"No I am not hungry."

"Well you need to eat Baby, let me come over tonight and fix you dinner."

"Ok Miranda that would be nice. If I asked you something would you tell me the truth."

"Yes ask me anything David."

"Do you think this is the first time."

"Yes David I do believe that."

"Ok since they left here last night have they been intimate, even as much as a kiss."

"Wow David, I wont lie, last night before he went to bed, dad kissed her but it was only on the cheek."

Miranda left and as she was at the front door she turned and kissed me on the lips.

"I do like you a lot David." Then she walked home.

That day I had called a local furniture store about a new bedroom set.

There was no way I would ever sleep in that bed again, a new delivery was made and set up, by noon so I went to bed and fell asleep.

I woke up around 4 p.m. and felt someone stirring beside me. Looking over I seen my mom.

"What the fuck are you doing her slut, get out of my bed."

Mom started crying, saying we need to talk. I decided I would listen to what she had to say and gave her a chance, we make some coffee and talk.

"First off Honey I want to say, this was the only time and I wish I could take it back."

"What about when you were pregnant with me, did you cheat on dad?"

"Yes dear, I did, I am sorry but when I am pregnant, I need it so bad, I cant help myself."

"Please David let me come home, let me be your wife again, this is your child honey."

"Mom, it may be mine as you say, but you also promised me that you would be mine and only mine, forever, but we see that wasn't true."

"Mom, I do love you, I love you as a mom and as a wife, but I can't stand the thought of you with another man, every time I think of you all I see is a big black cock shooting cum deep inside you. Do you understand how hard that is on me."

"Yes baby I understand and I am so sorry."

"Mom starting today would you ever lie to me?"

"No son, I will always tell you the honest truth."

"Since you left here last night, have you and John been intimate, and before you answer, I mean even as much as a kiss."

"No David, we have not even spoke to each other since last night, John has stayed in his room and I have stayed in mine."

"Mom, you need to leave, you are not only a slut, you are a liar."

I got up and poured my coffee out and showed her to the door, mom cried all the way back To John's house.

Miranda came over that evening and cooked dinner, she is a wonderful cook for a 19 year old. After dinner we went out by the pool.

"Would you like to go for a swim Miranda."

"Yes David."

Miranda unbuttons her dress and lets it fall to the floor, My Lord this girl was gorgeous.

It wasn't very long until her top was off and we were wrestling with each other, she was trying to dunk me under the water and nearly did a few times. I grabbed her from behind and she struggled and I know she could feel my hard cock poking into her ass.

Miranda stopped struggling and turned around. With a serious look on her face she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"David, can I tell you a secret."

"Yes baby, tell me."

"I don't like black guys, I only like white guys and well I don't know if I should tell you more."

I looked into her eyes and kissed her, "Miranda baby, don't be shy, you can tell me anything, it will be our secret."

"David I have always just been attracted to white men and white girls, I am not a lesbian, hell David I have never had anyone. David, I am a virgin."

"Wow Miranda, that is hard to believe, as beautiful as you are, I can't believe some man or woman hasn't been in your panties yet Kitten."

"Oh David, I like when you call me Kitten, can that be your name for me from now on."

"Yes my beautiful Kitten, that is your pet name now."

"David, have you ever made love to a black girl?"

"No Kitten I have not."

"Well David, there is not a better time than right now, you can have me if you want me."

Reaching down, I pushed off my shorts and Miranda discarded her bottoms, then wrapping her arms around my neck again, she raised up in the water placing the entrance to her virgin pussy on top of my hard cock.

I let Miranda take my cock at her pace, she was tight, I had never been in anything that tight, she was like a vice.

Our first time she could only take half of my cock, we fucked like that for 20 minutes, Miranda had several quick orgasms and I was about to have a big one and wanted to warn her.

"Miranda, I am going to cum, do you want me to pull out."

"No baby cum in me."

Everything seemed like a dream, Miranda's big black tits were smashed against my chest, Her perky hard nipples poking holes into me, her arms wrapped around me her legs wrapped around my waist, I finally bottom out in her cunt as she takes all 8 inches and screams.

"Oh David, I am cumming, cum in me David cum in me."

Buried deep into her, I could feel the head of my cock had entered her cervix and as I blasted her insides with my cum, I seen movement next door again. It was mom looking over the hedges.

I just smiled and kissed Miranda passionately, then taking her by the hand and leading her to the house, I said in loud enough voice mom could hear me.

"Honey I just got our new bedroom set in today, let's go break it in."

I looked at mom and seen she was crying, Oh well this all was her fault, not mine.

Miranda spent the whole night, we fucked several times. One question I had asked her

Are you on any protection. Miranda just put her finger to my lips and said, "SHHHH, don't worry about it."

The next morning, mom came back over and wanted to talk again.

"Ok mom, go ahead."

"Did you enjoy last night David."

"Yes very much mom, Did you enjoy Him, while you've been there."

"David we haven't done anything."

"You lied yesterday mom, I asked if you or him had even kissed, you said no. and you did kiss."

"David he just kissed my cheek."

"Well that is a kiss."

"Can we work this out David, I am so sorry and I love you more than anything, I promise it will never happen again."

"I don't know mom, we will just have to let things heal, I don't think they will with you in his house."

"David, that's what I want to talk to you about, can I come home and stay in a spare bedroom, I will not pester you and you will never know I am here."

"I don't know mom."

"Please David, don't kick me out, let me have your baby here at home with his father, Please baby."

"Ok mom, we will give it a shot, till the baby is born, but if it comes out a black baby, you are gone and no more sex with anyone."

"David, it is your baby, you are the only one I had sex with except that one time and David, you will be the only one that will ever have me again, I promise."

"We will see mom, we will see in 5 months."

"David do you think you could call me Rebecca instead of mom, as far as I am concerned I am still your wife, if you will have me, I love you baby."

"We will see mom."

And in 5 months we will see where this goes, but that's another chapter.

eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers
12