All Comments on 'Who's My Daddy and Where'

by Bfarr1616

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're right a story, not a script. The

Me: "you're still driving the old girl, l figured you would have bought a new one by now."

Dad: "No, I'm thinking about retiring soon so l would hate to buy a new one and just scratch it up from work and then retire with it that way."

.

format is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story. Just needs an editor to look at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely need another story. Good start. Take the advice of the others, and use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Draft. Script. Outline?

"We find his truck and make our way home."

Book report?

You've done better. This needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This hit a bit close to home for me. My Dad married a younger woman after the divorce. I was 18 and home from Ohio State for my first Christmas break. Diane was there and she was being overly friendly towards me. She even came into my room at bedtime and hopped on the bed in just panties and bra. We talked a bit and she kept touching my arm to make a point. I'll admit she was sort of hot. We all went tubing one day and it was a blast. When we got home Diane said that us girls got the first showers and she pulled me into the master bathroom with her. She undressed and told me to get naked as the shower was big enough for us both. In the shower she lathered up my body and rubbed her hands ALL over me. When it was my turn to do her she moaned as I did it. Then she took pulled me in close and kissed me. I was shocked but damn it felt good. Her hands traveled down and began rubbing my clit. She made me come there under the hot spray. Since then me and DIane have become very close. She has visited me at school a couple of times and has taught me the finer art of pussy eating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous