Who's Next?

Story Info
Sophie can't find a man to satisfy her so she takes them all.
3.3k words
3.73
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all of the hustle and bustle of the city, Sophie just wanted some peace and quiet. Just a little time to herself. So she'd splurged on a private room in the middle of the city. This way, even surrounded by the bustle and noise of the city, she knew she'd have a quiet escape. It gave her peace of mind.

That first night, she tried to settle in and take a calming bath to soothe her nerves. She inhaled the fragrant aromas of the scented bath water, and wished for a glass of wine that the hotel didn't provide. She'd asked. When she finished drying off and slipping into her robe, she was ready to settle in for the entire night.

But just as she sunk into the soft covers of her bed and laid her head against the pillows, she heard the distinctive thump-thump-thump of electronic dance music from down below. She could feel its rhythms now reverberating throughout the entire room, rattling the paintings on the walls.

She lifted herself wearily out of bed, getting up to go look out the window. Of course, it was just her luck. Across the way from her room, a story below, was the neon sign of a nightclub, "The Rotten Scoundrel". She hadn't even noticed it on the way into her check-in.

She texted her friend Lisa to see if she wanted to head out into the town and away from the racket.

Wanna grab a bite to eat?

Lisa texted back quickly. Sure, what time?

Now, if you're ready. I gotta get outta my room.

Okay, meet you in the lobby in fifteen?

Sophie finished getting herself dressed, throwing on some yoga pants and a loose-fitting blouse. She made her way down to meet Lisa.

"I'm so glad you're down. I can't stand the noise," Sophie explained when they were face to face. "They put me right across from the nightclub!"

"Me too! Damn, we're such an unlucky pair!" she laughed.

"Yeah, let's wander around for a little, see what's here. At least until we're ready to crash."

They made their way into town for an impromptu night out, walking down bustling sidewalks skirted by impatient drivers. The cacophony of street vendors selling their wares mixed in with honking horns and brief snippets of excited conversation would've been unbearable if Sophie wasn't taken in by all of the sights.

Perhaps this wasn't the peacefulness she had been seeking, but as she became absorbed in the sights, she forgot about the noise, instead focusing on the assorted colorful crafts spread over vendors' tables. She admired the architecture of the buildings, even underneath layers of flaky paint, and she marveled at the names on signs for the varied establishments, from bars to clothing shops to candy stores. It was so much to take in.

As they wafted through aromas of food that overpowered the perfumes and occasional trash, they decided on a nice-looking place for pizza. It sounded appetizing and cheap. They were seated and ordered a small pizza for two. Sophie again felt at peace.

When they'd finished, they left and wandered around the city for a few more hours, until it started getting late and the streets grew sparse. They began to make their way back to the hotel, but Lisa suggested stopping for drinks to end the night.

They poked into a bar right next to the hotel, which was conveniently just far enough away from the club to silence the horrible music that had bothered Sophie earlier. The bar was filled with mostly guys and a few girls, all looking to be fellow travelers, visitors to the city. Sophie and Lisa introduced themselves to a few other patrons, ordered drinks, then sat down at a lacquered table where a few of the more friendly guys were chatting about all sorts of things.

Sophie and Lisa were introduced to a fiery Irishman with a glint in his eye, alongside a stoic American who withheld his comments until they had comedic effect, while the flamboyant Belgian prattled about some escapade. As everyone swapped stories, two twin-like Germans joined them, as well as an older, mature Dutch lady for the evening.

Sophie was feeling relaxed with everyone, especially with the Irishman and his American buddy. She revealed to them that she had an entire suite all to herself, but left out her notions to masturbate in private once everyone was gone.

"What are you gonna do with all of that space?" pried the Irishman. "Got room for a few strapping lads?"

"Sure," Sophie laughed, "but only take one at a time!" She was half-joking, half-remembering her last threesome, which was a dreadful affair where the other two men just couldn't get over each other enough to focus on Sophie's pleasure. No, she wouldn't repeat that mistake so soon. Not tonight. But it gave her an idea, influenced by the alcohol she drank.

The Irishman seemingly snatched the idea from her. "Okay, so who's first? I finish quick!" he jokingly promised.

Sophie laughed. "Well I guess you, since you won't waste anyone's time!" She finished her drink and set it down.

The Irishman stood up. She thought he was headed to the bar, so she got up to join him there. But he hooked her arm with his, and pulled her linked together away from the bar and toward the exit door.

Sophie laughed and followed him with his silly little ruse until they finally reached the elevator that led to her room. She giggled to him. "So, you really want to see it, do you? Well, I suppose I could show you."

"That's the plan, wutinit?" he grinned with his playful smile as he rubbed her linked arm.

"Okay, but don't mess with my stuff!" When she finally got the keycard to work and stumbled into the room, she sat on the edge of her soft bed.

"Mind if I freshen up some?" asked the Irishman teasingly.

She shook her head, smiling. "Don't forget to wash up!"

He really did close the bathroom door, and she laid back down on the bed for a second. Her high was coming down, but it felt like she hadn't masturbated in ages now. Did someone slip something into my drink? No, she'd been very careful.

Just then Steve opened the door and poked his head out.

"Gonna be just a minute longer," he explained as he combed his wetted hair. He shut the door again.

Maybe this was her chance. With as much gel the Irishman had in his hair initially, she knew his preening would give her enough time. At least the five or ten minutes she needed to be able to get herself off. She'd learned that trick as a teenager, in a house with such nosy parents. Without further hesitation, she pulled down her elastic yoga pants; fitting for the occasion, and set about rubbing her intimate part.

She was surprised again to find herself soaking wet. But it didn't make sense to worry about it right now; it would just make the job all that much easier for her to complete. And it did the job. Soon, her heart rate elevated and her breathing quickened just as she heard the click of the bathroom door. She was able to finish rapidly right as the Irishman appeared in the doorway with his shirt with his shirt unbuttoned.

Sophie hadn't even realized how thick and muscular his mature frame had been underneath all his clothes. She admired him for a second, just long enough for his eyes to settle the contrast between the lit bathroom and the darker room. But he didn't skip a beat.

"Is it my turn next?" he asked, smiling.

"Next!" she cackled.

The Irishman made his way over to her, and before she knew what was was happening, he was lapping up her snatch. "But don't touch the hair!" he warned her.

She smiled and obeyed his wishes, but eventually tugged him up by first his shoulders and then by his neck. She had already done the foreplay by herself, after all. As she took down his pants excitedly, she was disappointed to find him flaccid. "Next!" she laughed heartily.

"I just need some stimulation," he explained.

"Next!" she shouted more loudly.

"Aw, you can't be serious right now."

"Next! Send in your son, gramps! Maybe he can get it up!"

"My son? You mean the American?"

Sophie nodded. The Irishman pulled up his pants and left.

When he got downstairs, he placed a hand on the American's should and pressed the keycard into his hand firmly. "Your turn now, bud."

The American looked up at him, surprised, but the Irishman just nodded. On his way up he found the elevator and the room easily enough, and the door was cracked with Sophie still in the same position as the Irishman had left her, at the ready. As he stepped inside, he could detect a faint feminine scent.

"Next!" she cackled loudly again as she rolled on fours, pulling her pants to her knees.

The American was very quick to get to work, undoing his pants and pressing his face briefly into her sex with kisses. She then felt him rub her with with the warmth of his cock. It sent jolts through her body. Finally! Someone who can really please me!

And she didn't know how much until he pushed inside her. She felt his girth all around. He dipped himself into her slowly, but she wished he'd speed up a little. "Go faster," she urged him. But he didn't obey, so she started to move herself, her cheeks slapping noisily against his abdomen.

"No, wait!" he cried.

But it was too late. She felt the absence of his girth and warm liquid dripping down an ass cheek. He'd cum as quickly as he came to the room. She waited a second to see if he'd continue, but when he didn't she shouted her trademark.

"Next!"

"Next?"

"Yeah Daddy. Go get someone who can handle all this ass."

He made his way to the bathroom to wash himself off, but refused to do her the same favor. He left her in the room with his cum still dripping off her fat ass. He knew who he'd send up if she wanted an "ass man". The flamboyant Belgian.

Based on all his stories, he surely had a taste for ass, though not the kind she would've expected. Back downstairs he handed him the keycard. "Sophie has a favor she wants to ask of you. Maybe you could help her out?"

"But I don't know where the room is. What if I get lost?" He put a hand over his gaping mouth for exaggerated effect.

"Don't worry, I'll take you there."

When they reached her door, the American pushed it open.

The Belgian gave another exaggerated gasp, then whispered to the American, "This isn't really my sort of thing."

The American whispered back, "Just pretend like it is. Consider it a favor just for me."

"Next!" cried Sophie from her position.

"Okay, but only for you," the Belgian whispered to him before stepping forward.

The American hung back to watch as the Belgian started to really get into the ass play. He jiggled her cheeks, then spread them apart, playfully slapping them before placing his thumb over her anal cavity. The pressure wouldn't give, so he lowered his head to flick his tongue into it. When she was moistened up, he looked back nervously at the American, who simply nodded encouragingly.

The Belgian pulled out his cock, but she stopped as he pressed it into her opening.

"Ow, not there! In my pussy!"

The Belgian looked back again at the American, shaking his head and mouthed silently, "I can't!"

"Next! Someone who knows which hole!"

The Belgian gladly did up his pants and handed the keycard back to the American. When they made their way back down the stairs, the Belgian split for the restroom, and the American went searching for said next. The tall German twins caught his eye immediately. He placed a hand on each of their broad shoulders and encouraged them with, "Let's go boys!"

The twins entered the room without fanfare, knowing what to do. They worked methodically, with one resuming the ass-play of the Belgian before penetrating her vagina. The other twin coaxed Sophie into a blowjob and played with her tits.

The American started tapping his foot irritatedly. It now seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves with her except for him. He felt conflicted getting aroused yet unable to participate after having been dismissed. And he wasn't about to add insult to injury by begging her. So there was nothing he could do other than watch and wait for them all to finish.

Sophie, in contrast, was finally having a great time now. She could feel her orgasm rising just as she tasted the salty wetness of the German on her tongue.

In fact, all three grunted and orgasmed as the American stood by and simply watched from afar. He knew the Germans could find their way back downstairs, so after they cleaned up and handed him back the keycard, he remained watching her and assessing the aftermath.

Sophie turned around, finding him rubbing his crotch. "What are you waiting for? Come clean me up! You are next!"

But he simply remained standing there, defiantly.

"Next!" she shouted more rudely this time.

But the American remained steadfast.

"Next!" she increased the volume again, turning around to sit upright on the bed, looking perplexed. She looked as if she was about to holler again when the door to the next room over popped open.

Lisa strolled out, looking woken from sleep with her hair disheveled and half-closed eyes. "Could you guys keep it down a little?" she whispered harshly to the waiting American, but he simply pointed into Sophie's room.

Lisa walked over and peeked her head inside.

"Baby!" Sophie exclaimed. "He won't clean me up! Will you help me instead?" She put on a pouty face.

Lisa made her way into the room, and was about to shut the door behind her when Sophie stopped her short. "No, let him watch so he knows how it's done."

Lisa began by licking Sophie's salty lips, then the cum from her cheeks, before moving to her breasts gratuitously, taking more time with them than she needed. She stuck a hand between Sophie's legs in the meantime, working her fingers. It didn't take long for Lisa's stimulation to get Sophie off, as she licked the last bits of cum from Sophie's face. When she finished, she walked out the door past the American, and commented, "See? That's how you please a woman. Have at her now if you dare." She smirked as she returned to her own room and closed the door gently behind her.

The American looked at Sophie. "Satisfied? Finally?"

"Finally?!" She repeated incredulously. "No! Now go bring me more if you won't fuck me!"

He grudgingly made his way down the stairs, hoping to be able to finish her off with someone. He grabbed a dark-haired German sitting in the corner drinking by himself, and two bearded Canadians looking quite the part with full beards and flannel shirts.

Three more ought to be enough for her, he thought.

All four arrived to the room with Sophie still seated naked on the bed, glistening with sweat and other fluids. Suddenly the American shoved all three into her room, and they crowded through the doorway like passengers in a subway. It was his final offering.

But the dark-haired German scrunched his nose at the sex-filled room, rescinding the offer. "Sorry man, I can't take part in this," he explained as he shouldered his way back out of the room, probably to return drinking alone again.

Now it was just Sophie and the two Canadians, with the American standing just behind them in the doorway as usual.

"Next!" Sophie commanded.

The Canadians immediately looked at each other, shrugged, and began undoing their pants, belt buckles clinking to the floor simultaneously.

"Good!" Sophie lauded. "That's the type of quick response I like to see!" But as she spoke, she looked right past the Canadians and straight at the onlooking American. She double-fisted the Canadians as she maintained her gaze.

"Come on, give it to Momma!" she commanded as she tugged them both in rhythm.

At the word 'Momma', they both focused on a breast, and they caressed one each.

She must have felt their cocks twitching, because she shouted suddenly, "That's it boys! Give it to Momma!"

At the second mention of the word they both began to shoot loads of hot, sticky cum onto her breasts.

She looked the American in the eye, who was not stroking quite a bulge, as she finished them.

Something about that look provoked something primal from within him, and he lunged at them, shoving both Canadians aside to get to Sophie.

She was forced to let go of their dicks as she was flung back onto the mattress of the bed, his hands on her wrists.

Both the Canadians and Sophie looked on in shock, before the American realized this wasn't an optimal position for what he wanted to do. He let go of her wrists, shoving his pants down and ripping off his shirt, revealing a thick bare chest and really toned abdomen.

Sophie looked down and realized his member was much bigger than she'd thought it was before. In fact, up this close, his entire body looked even larger than the Irishman's frame.

But there was no more time for her to think anything else, because he grabbed his sturdy cock and forced it inside her, pushing her deep into the mattress with his hands as his body weighed against her hips. He grunted into her, but for once she was completely silent.

As he continued thrusting recklessly, she put her hands on his firm buttocks to drive him deeper inside of her. This! This is what I've been waiting for! Finally! Fuck me good!

She almost said that last part aloud, but instead let out a moan.

He kept drilling into her and she feel him stretching her insides as his muscles bulged atop her. He let go of her wrists to grab her hips and guided his thrusts even deeper, bumping against her cervix.

She winced in a strange combination of pain and pleasure, but took advantage of her freed wrists to caress his massive chest and shoulders while he pounded her to the hilt. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer as his girth pushed buttons inside of her.

Even more of her pleasure buttons were pushed when he took a hand away from her hip and pushed it firmly against her pubic mound. She felt a jolt of that same strange mix of pain and pleasure as her entire pubic region surged.

She grasped at his steely arms and rebounding hips for some form of control, but she was losing it quickly. With a last surge of energy she climaxed, shouting, "Oh, Daddy!" until she finally came down, body trembling, breath ragged.

But he wasn't stopping. He grabbed her wrists again and pressed his mouth firmly against hers, forcing his tongue inside her mouth. When he pulled it back out, he leaned to whisper into her ear, "So you want a Daddy? Here, take it!"

Suddenly she felt a warm wetness inside her as he began to grunt repeatedly. She opened her mouth to protest, but he quickly covered it with a large hand. "There, now you have what you wanted. It's yours."

His triceps bulged as he pushed himself up, his spent cock slipping out of her gradually. Slowly, his cum began to leak out of her. Everyone gasped...