All Comments on 'Who's the Bitch Now'

by goosebbv

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What goes around comes around

When you act like a little boy and just HAVE to tell all your friends your private matters its gonna come back to bite you. MEN don't kiss and tell, and don't go where they ain't invited. Loved the story, maybe he will learn now.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
He's a jerk but ...

the fix is to kill Kyle. Then who cares what's in his account or what his password is. Then off her as well just to make sure. Then he can poke around and figure out how to get into Kyle's account at his leisure to clean up the video. There really is no other option. Beth and Kyle backed him into a dead end corner.

If she had wanted to us a strapon to get a little revenge that would have been fine. A proportional response and a lesson. But to set him up with a gay guy, videotape and blackmail him. To threaten him into submission. No thanks. And the typical female bullshit "I still love you". What a load of shit. No one that did what she has done could really love the person she did it to. I would argue that he didn't love her either when he forced anal sex on her.

The problem with force is that there is always someone with a bigger gun and willing to take it further. She could have told him to fuck off and left him. She could have used the strapon and gotten even and either left or stayed with a better understanding. She chose to escalate and now he has to as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story. keep up the good work, and never mind the a-holes

dont listen to the negatives. they read your hot story, jacked off to it, then had homophobic feelings about it afterward, and felt compelled to bash it. if they dont like this kind of story, then why read it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
work on your perspective

"She said, "it made her feel like she had to poop." She told me, "to untie her.""

you shouldn't have used quotes, or in my opinion you should have used quotes and said:

She said, "it made ME feel like she had to poop." She told me, "untie ME."

I loved the story, very hot. someone's got to police grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Personally

I'd show them just how big a asshole I really was, starting with Kyle. When I was in a Frat I would have no problem getting 20 guys or so to even things up with ole Kyle, than after getting the film back I would never speak to the bitch again, p.s. she doesn't even like you let alone love you. Your a punk for not calling the cops from her front porch and letting them know what you were doing. You sure you are stright. I don't think so.

freemic3040freemic3040almost 13 years ago
WANT MORE!!!

I really loved your story and hope there is more to come!!!

Love how the tables were turned on him, and would love to see where (and how far) she and her roommate are going to take him!

Please add on some more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree he ws a jerk

and I had no problems with the story up to the point at the end where her gay friend was brought into the picture. It was then that her retribution exceeded the initial infraction. While the story itself and the characters portrayed are fiction the majority of comments make it very apparent that the sick, twisted individuals portrayed do indeed exist in real life. But that comes as no real surprise, the world is full of twisted individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not cool

The girl in this story is the real bitch. She's sick and twisted and its disgusting. His punishment did not fit the crime. The dude in this story did not get some girl to come and do beth secretly, which is pretty much the equivalent of what she did. He did not take pictures and threaten to send them to her sorority.

I'd like to think this is unrealistic because no one could be that twisted. I know this isn't true though.

And for what it's worth, the story isn't sexy at all. It's wrought with grammar issues, misspellings, and other things that kill it.

Not hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fuck this

The gay being switched in was a ducking letdown. Then she threatens to expose that stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Everything about the story was good. Love the switch. Camera. Blackmail. Awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Here's where you get tough

Pain can be an amazing tool. And if you give them enough of it you get the tape and wipe their computers. They deserve it . Make it hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow was she stupid

She made a video of a crime she committed. She's going to jail for a long time and so is Kyle.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
She Went Too Far.

When will assholes learn that being cuffed requires total trust in whomever is doing the cuffing?! The dumb shit had to know she was pissed about being ass-fucked recently,so why would he trust her.(And knowing he'd made fun of her bi boyfriend,who if he's truly bi is probably playing,"Hide the Salami" with her,he'd have to at least have it cross his mind that Kyle might slip it to him once he was tied down.) ~ And screw the video (Evidence of a dually committed felony,by the way),it's time to enlist his fellow frat boys to pull a triple penetration train on the broad,and a spit-roast train on Bi Bi Kylie.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Good Read***

There are a lot of people in jail for killing people like her and her little bi-buddy. It was justified for her to get even, But not her gay buddy. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awful

This is terrible and barely English. The story was okay, but I shouldn't have to try to decipher what you are saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs editing

The story line is good but you can use a lot of help on your grammar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

One of two things happens when he gets loose. He stands up and beats the snot out of her and never talks to her again. Or he calls the police. They take the video as evidence. He's taken to the hospital where they do a rape kit and tox screen on him. Standard practice. They document the damage done by the beating and the sodomy. She goes to prison for years and years. Assault, battery, rape, illegal restraint and sodomy are just a few of the felonies she was convicted of. The stupid cow made a video of her committing multiple felonies. How stupid IS she? Your ending was just ridiculous. You assume he's just going to accept her actions. That's not the character you built him. She'll be lucky to go to prison and not her grave. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Garbage. How can she claim to love him when she had another man fuck his ass just because he made fun of him for being gay? That's fucking stupid. Insults are not the same as actual harm. She betrayed her bf and sided with a gay guy. The gay guy is essentially her bf now because loyalty is the most important trait in any relationship and if a woman would team up with someone else t betray their bf, they are not loyal and that relationship is already over. The gay guy's and her life is forfeit. Murder is of equal recourse because she betrayed her bf and conspired with a gay guy to rape him. She and her gay friend deserve to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Its the mans side of forced anal pleasure. Women are always be respected to like ut after and go back after a rape and i love the counter. Male "doms" are always punishing for damn near nothing in stories so it was nice to see a legitimate punishment of raping her in the first place. Cant wait to see her start to train her bitch. Delightful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm confused.

Love = rape?

Strange concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, I love this ..

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Awesome storyline!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous