Who's The Boss?

Story Info
He needed to show her who was still boss between them.
4.5k words
4.12
30.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

...

Joan and Ross first met several years ago when Ross was hired as a new sales representative for that branch of the company. Joan had already been there for a couple of years, and she was tasked with showing him the ropes. Ross was enchanted with her from the very beginning; he wanted to ask her on his first day, but he thought that was going too fast and waited a few weeks instead. She said no the first time because she had a rule about dating coworkers, but she changed her mind about that a few months later when he asked her out again.

A year-and-a-half later, they were married, the first couple from their company's branch to get married. People made jokes that it was like a Pam and Jim romance from The Office, which they hated to hear. They loved the show, but hated that their real-life romance was compared to the show. However, they both wished there was a Dwight Schrute-type character in the office where they could pull pranks on him.

Over the next two years, they worked together pretty well in the office and even went on sales calls together. Some companies they were trying to sell to thought it was cute that a married couple were working together like that, and that helped them close sales. The rest of the time in the office, they did their best to remain equals, no matter what the situation was.

They also did their best to remain equals in their own home; they always shared the same bills and did an equal amount of housework. Although there were some exceptions, such as Ross being better at yard work and fixing things, while Joan was better at cleaning and cooking, those sorts of things.

It wasn't always perfect; they had their arguments and disagreements on how things should be, just like any other couple. And sometimes they had to take sides in the office when a situation came up that made them go against each other. But they always worked it out between them because, no matter what, they loved each other and that was all that mattered to them.

Then one day, their office manager, George, decided it was time to retire, and the company decided to promote from within the same branch. Both Joan and Ross applied for the job, just as a few others have done. They both felt that they had a better shot at the promotion. Joan had been there longer than the other applicants, and was the head of sales. On the other hand, Ross had a better sales record for the short amount of time he was working there, and he had other experience from his most recent position that gave him managerial experience. They both agreed that if it was down to either one of them, it would not affect their relationship in any way.

It was a lengthy process that went on for so long that George agreed to delay his retirement a little longer until the company made a final decision. Everyone who applied for the position had to go to the headquarters on separate days to be interviewed on their own. Their entire background was scrutinized to be sure that not only would they be good managers, but nothing would come up that would hurt the entire company.

There had been past incidents where the company missed something about a person they gave a promotion to and it came back to hurt them. And in the last year alone, there were a few people who had to be let go for some incredibly racist comments they posted online, so now all social media is now up for scrutiny, which has got a lot of people worried and are either deleting a lot of old posts or deleting their accounts entirely.

After a very thorough process, it was finally decided that Joan would be the new branch manager. There was much celebration, and George took everyone out for drinks after work to celebrate her promotion. Everyone was excited for her, even two of the other applicants who vied for the job; the other two were incredibly upset and made excuses not to go celebrate.

Joan spent the next month training for her position and was set to officially take over right after George's retirement party. It wasn't a big event; George insisted on keeping it small with family and coworkers, but it was still a lot of fun. Joan and Ross hoped that they would one day get a retirement party just like that.

The night before her first day of work, Joan paced around the bedroom, trying to get ready. She walked around in her underwear, unsure of what to wear; her clothes were strewn across the bed in an attempt to find the right outfit.

Ross was concerned with how manic she was getting trying to get ready for tomorrow. Although he couldn't help thinking how sexy she looked running around in her underwear like that. Joan was in her mid-thirties, had long dirty-blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her ass was small, but still had enough meat to grab onto, while her tits were perfect 34-D's.

"Honey, you need to relax," he tried to tell her. "You'll look good in any of these clothes."

"It needs to look good for my first day as a manager," she told him. "I need to figure out something that tells people I can be authoritative, but I'm still just like everyone else."

He tried to stop her from getting out more clothes from the closet, but she moved too fast for him and dumped out more clothes on the bed. She saw the pile and realized how obsessed she was getting.

"I'm sorry," she told him. "I'm just very nervous. I've been a coworker for everyone for years, and now I'm their boss. Not only am I nervous about doing a good job, I'm also nervous that everyone will hate me."

"They didn't hate George," Ross reminded her. "He had to drop the hammer at times, but he was still a good boss that everyone liked."

"I suppose you're right."

"And everyone already likes you," he continued to say. "Even when you have to be the big boss and order people around, they will still follow you. Remember how many of them were happy you got the job?"

Joan thought about it for a moment and calmed down when she realized how right Ross was. She was still nervous, but she was going to be alright.

"You're absolutely right, everything will be fine," said Joan.

She picked out a simple outfit from her pile of clothes and put it aside, then grabbed the rest of the clothes from the bed and tossed them back in the closet. She was concerned some of them would get wrinkled, but she decided to deal with it later.

"Do you feel more relaxed now?" Ross asked.

"I do, thank you," she said and gave him a big kiss on the mouth. "But how about you? Are you sure you'll be OK with me as your boss?"

"I'm very cool with it. In fact, I'm already bragging to my friend how I'm banging the hot boss."

Joan had a good laugh at that comment.

"But still, there could be some problems down the line," she continued to say. "There will be times when we disagree on things."

"I'm fine with that. There are things we already disagree on," he told her. "And if I occasionally disagree with you at work, it will make me look good, like I'm not just going to automatically say yes to everything you say just because we're married."

"That's good to hear. I just want to make sure you'll be OK with me being in charge."

"You may be in charge at work, but remember, I'm in charge here in the bedroom," he said with a sexy smile. "And tonight, we're going to celebrate your promotion."

He pulled her in closely and gave her a big kiss. As he did this, he quickly removed her bra and tossed it aside. Joan was always impressed at how fast he got her bra off of her.

"Not tonight, sweetie. I still have to review some notes for tomorrow's sales conference call with some other branch managers," she told him as she turned away from him.

Not taking no for an answer, Ross swung out his hand and gave her a sharp slap on the ass that made her jump. She turned around and gave him a big sexy smile.

"That wasn't a request. That was an order," he told her.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

Joan liked it when Ross took charge of her in bed, and she especially liked being spanked. She took off her panties, the last piece of clothing she was wearing, and got on the bed. Ross took off his clothes and joined her. The first thing he did was give her a good spanking, telling her how naughty she was, and she loved every second of it. Then they made love and went to bed, and Joan went to work the next morning fully relaxed and satisfied thanks to the amazing sex that Ross gave her the night before.

The first week was tough, but Joan got through it very well. Once she found her groove as a manager, she was able to run the office perfectly. The employees loved her and did whatever she told them to do. There were a few times over the next few months when she had to be at odds with her employees, but it always worked out for everyone.

Ross's coworkers were initially worried about being friendly with the boss's husband; they were sometimes afraid that he might hear or say something that might get them in trouble if he told her about it. But once they saw that he wasn't letting his marriage to Joan affect their work, they began to relax. It also helped when they saw that Joan wasn't going to show any favoritism to Ross because they were married; she ended up treating him just like any of the other people working in that branch.

Things changed nearly a year later, when problems started to occur in the company. First, two executives were arrested for embezzlement, and later another was arrested for attempting to mislead shareholders. That, plus a few sexual harassment scandals that got Twitter in an uproar, drove the stock prices down for the company.

As a result, they began losing customers like crazy. One branch lost so much revenue that they had to shut down a few months later. Joan's branch lost a lot of customers, but still held up pretty well under the circumstances. She worked around the clock, even on weekends, trying to find ways to save her branch. Ross tried to help her as much as he could, but he was busy trying to maintain his customer base.

During the next few months, problems at work increased, causing stress and frustration for Joan. She had to work hard to tighten the budget and work with each department to make sure they could do everything to keep from losing more clients, which was happening regularly at that point, and see what they could do to make sure their branch didn't get shut down. They managed to get a few new clients in return, but it wasn't enough to make up for the ones they lost.

Eventually, things got so bad that the corporate office had no choice but to start downsizing. Every branch around the country had to lay off a specific number of people. Joan had to work with her department managers to figure out who needed to go. It was a tough call, but they had no choice but to fire three people. They were told about it the next week and given very good severance pay.

Also, during that time, things have been tough around the house for Joan and Ross. All the stress and extra hours Joan had to work to keep the branch afloat were causing problems for them. Joan was becoming increasingly ill-tempered and argued about everything. She was becoming very demanding of Ross, and often ordered him around.

She kept her cool at the office; she had to in order to keep things running smoothly. She felt that if she started yelling at her employees, it would either make them less motivated to work harder or make them quit. During those hard times, she butted heads with some of her employees, but made sure it never went too far.

He wanted to argue with Joan about her recent behavior; he thought it was unfair that she could get angry with him whenever she wanted and he had to put up with it. Ross was also feeling very stressed at work. Some of his best customers were leaving, and he was working around the clock to make sure he didn't lose any more of them. He was also trying to get more clients to replace the ones he lost.

He had tried to talk to her about it. She would listen and promise to be better at home with him. They would make love, and things would go well for a short while until something else at work would aggravate Joan again. It wasn't long before the sex completely stopped and it was just her arguing with him all the time, and Ross was just taking it in stride.

One Saturday, when things were calm between them, they just had a good lunch together and thought about going to a movie later. It was all going well until Joan got a call from corporate and had to go into the office. Like everybody else, they got the weekends off, but she had to go in for an emergency conference call concerning their budget.

Ross was in the home office he shared with Joan, paying bills online when he heard her cursing and running around in the hallway outside. He knew there was going to be an argument between them coming up and prepared himself for it.

Joan burst into the room, taking him by surprise. He saw her standing there in a black skirt and bra with her blouse in her hand, as if she was getting ready to put it on before she barged into the office.

"Did you pick up the dry cleaning?" she asked sternly.

"Um, no," Ross replied.

"What the hell?" she yelled at him. "I don't ask much from you, just a little help around here once in a while."

She stormed out of the room, and he returned to paying the bills online. He thought about her in that bra; he usually liked seeing her running around like that. It was kind of sexy. He knew he should be concerned about her recent yelling at him, but all he could think about was fucking her because it had been a long time since they had had sex.

Joan returned to the room, this time wearing a sleeveless white blouse with about half the buttons still undone. Ross wanted to look at her face, but was more focused on the cleavage she was showing.

"Listen," she began to say, in a more mellow tone. "I'm sorry about that before. I had to lay off two people this week at work, and I have to go in today to determine who else I have to let go. So, that's got me a little frustrated right now."

"It's OK, Joan, I understand."

She walked over to him, kissed him on the forehead, and walked out of the room smiling. About 10 minutes later, she yelled goodbye from the hallway and left the house. Sometime after that, Ross needed to jerk off. He pulled up a sex video that he and Joan made together; it was among a group of videos that he and Joan made for their own private use, back before they started having their troubles.

After jerking off a couple of times, he felt more relaxed about his situation. He still loved Joan a lot and understood all that she was going through; she had an entire branch of a company on her shoulders and was making sure it stayed afloat and was keeping it from downsizing any more than it already had.

But at the same time, he didn't want to lose his wife over their jobs. As he watched those videos, he remembered how much fun they used to have. The videos also showed how dominant he was with her during sex and how much she liked him taking charge of her. This was back before she was constantly arguing with him. The videos also showed how relaxed they were after they had sex; they were so chill and acted like they had forgotten there was a real world outside of their bedroom.

Over the next few hours, Ross did some work around the house to keep himself busy and then started watching some TV. It was getting close to dinner time, and I texted Joan to see when she was coming home and what she would like to order for dinner. It was a half-hour before she replied, saying she had to stay late and that he could order whatever he liked and that she wasn't hungry. Ross thought that she was being ridiculous and that she needed to eat something. So, he got dressed to go out, stopped by their favorite Chinese restaurant, and ordered a few things that he knew she would like to eat. He thought it would be nice to surprise her at work with some of her favorite foods, and since it would be just the two of them alone in the office, he thought it would be kind of romantic.

When he got to the office, the security guard in the lobby let him in since they knew each other and he knew that Joan was already in the office. Ross was one of the few people who had a key to the office and let himself in; he could see that the security alarm was set off, so he didn't have to worry about turning it off.

He walked across the hall, passing several cubicles and offices until he got to Joan's office, the only one lit up on the floor. He could see through the window of the office that she was hard at work on her computer. He knocked on the door and startled her; she saw him in through the window and Ross walked right in with a big smile on her face, expecting her to be happy to see him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she snapped at him.

"I brought you dinner," Ross replied.

"I told you I'm not hungry," Joan snapped at him. "Why don't you ever listen to me?"

Ross was not expecting her to be so upset with him over a romantic gesture.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. I just had a lengthy conference call with those idiots at corporate. They are really making things hard for everyone."

"That's why I think you should relax and eat something," said Ross.

"I don't have time to eat anything," she replied. "Corporate still wants me to fire two more people, despite my objections. I have to find a way to fix the budget, find a good healthcare plan that won't cause a revolt among the employees, and there's now a distribution problem that has to be resolved..."

Ross continued to hear all of her problems; he could see how frazzled she was getting from this job. He remembered how she was in those videos after they made love and suddenly had an idea of how he could help her.

He set the food down at the side and walked around the desk next to Joan, who wondered what he was doing, walking up to her like that with a big smile on her face.

"I need you to stand up," said Ross.

"What? Why would I do that?" Joan asked.

"Just trust me, and stand up."

Joan stood up as he asked.

"Now I need you to bend over the desk," he told her.

"What? Why would I do that?" she asked. "Honey, I have so much work to do, I don't have time for any games--"

At that moment, Ross swung his hand and smacked her hard on the ass, stunning Joan.

"I said bend over," Ross ordered.

"What do you think you're---"

He interrupted her with another smack to the ass and that got her attention.

"I'm showing you who's the boss right now. Now do as you're told."

Joan, with a big smile on her face, slowly bent over the table just as Ross told her to. Ross raised her skirt over her hips and pulled down her panties. He then began spanking her with nice hard slaps on each of her butt cheeks. Joan closed her eyes and bit her lower lip; she hadn't had a good spanking in so long that she'd forgotten how much she enjoyed it.

"You need to relax and take a break from your job," he said as he spanked her.

"Yes sir, I will," she responded.

"And you need to be nicer to your husband," he said, with a few more spanks. "You're not being a good wife to him."

"Yes sir, I've been a naughty wife," she said.

"Yes, you are a very naughty wife and you need to be punished," he continued with more spankings.

"Yes sir, I deserve to be punished," she replied. "Please punish me."

He continued to spank her until her ass was bright red. He could see how excited she was getting.

"Now suck my dick," he ordered.

Joan got down on her knees as Ross sat back at the edge of her desk. She quickly undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, and his dick shot right up into her face. She didn't hesitate as she took his dick into her mouth and began rapidly bobbing her head back and forth. She gagged on it a few times; it wasn't only because Ross liked it when she did that; it excited her to choke on his dick as well. Ross had his hand on her head, although she didn't need any of his guidance; she was always good at giving blowjobs.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers
12