Who's The Boss?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Ross took his dick out of her mouth, got Joan to stand back up, and made her sit on the edge of the desk. She took off the remainder of his clothes and he helped her get fully undressed until they were both completely naked. He began kissing her hard as he held her naked body against his. He then moved down to her tits and began kissing and sucking on them all over.

When Ross was done playing with her tits, he got his head out of them and got her to open her legs wide for him. He guided his dick to her pussy and drove it right in. She laid back on the table as Ross was standing in front of her as he began pounding his meat into her pussy. She held her tits to keep them from jiggling around too much, but then Ross made her keep her hands to her side because he liked to see him jiggle like that.

He pulled her out of it, made her turn around, and got her to bend over the desk again. He held her hips tightly as he drove his dick back into her and resumed fucking her harder and faster. She began screaming, which made him worry that someone was going to hear them, but he remembered that they were alone in the office.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, baby, fuck me harder!" she screamed at him.

"Are you going to be nicer to your husband?" he asked as he continued to fuck her. "Are you going to be a good wife for me."

"Yes sir, I will."

"Who's your boss?" he asked

"You're my boss!" she screamed.

"Who's in charge of you?"

"You're in charge! Now please fuck me harder!"

He reached out and grabbed some of her long hair, pulling hard; he rarely did this but thought it was a good time to try it again. He even began calling her a slut and other kinds of names that no man should ever call his wife, but she was loving it, so he continued.

When Ross felt like he was going to finish, Joan sensed that about him and begged him to cum on her tits. He held off for a few more minutes, getting as much out of her as he could. When he knew he couldn't hold back any longer, he pulled out of her and made her get back down on her knees. He aimed his dick at her tits and shot several streams of cum at her. The first stream hit her in the face, but he got the rest to hit her tits just like she wanted.

When they were done, they both sat at the edge of the table to take a moment and relax; they needed a good break from what they had just done. When they were ready, Joan went into her private bathroom, a perk of her job, and washed the cum of her face and tits.

They didn't get dressed right away; instead, they sat at the desk naked as they ate the Chinese food that Ross had brought them.

"Now you're very hungry, I see," said Ross.

"I was hungry before, but I was so busy that I didn't feel like eating. Now I can eat a horse."

"How do you feel now?"

Joan looked at him with a big smile on her face.

"I feel so relaxed," she replied. "Thank you, I definitely needed that."

"It's no problem. I did it for the both of us."

They got dressed, and Ross offered to help her out with the problems she had been working on before he came in. They even spent all of the next day going through everything they could to fix those issues, except for the times when Ross got her into bed again.

The following Monday, they created a presentation for the corporate executives in a video conference call about how to fix the problems facing their branch. The budget was fixed, no one else had to be fired, they found a good healthcare plan that could appease everyone, and they figured out how to fix the distribution problems they have been having. They did so well that corporate adapted what they had done with all the other branches and saw some great success there as well.

Joan and Ross ended up getting big bonuses for what they had done and used some of it to go on a much-needed vacation. When they returned, corporate offered them both promotions to work at their headquarters, but they both declined and decided to just stay where they were. They decided that the corporate level was way too stressful for them to deal with.

The End.

12