All Comments on 'Who's The Boss?'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

All women like a good spanking and she needed one badly.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm glad to see he took charge of her. Sure she was under stress but shew as being a bad wife and deserved that spanking. Sometimes a woman needs a good spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, but when does she get some new dick? That's what the Loving Wives category is supposed to be about.

lameasellameaselover 2 years ago

Oh man, I was hoping she would be up in her office getting dicked by her boss. Maybe if she had she wouldn't have been such a bitch.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A new story idea! Whorewife cucks husband with boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale. LP

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@lameasel didn't you read the story? In the end she was getting dicked in her office by the boss, her husband. And because he gave it to her good she stopped being a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice tale: these two work things out together like married couples should. Maybe not exactly like I would, but who cares? It worked for them, and I'm glad. Loving wife who stays true, and loving husband who is neither an asshole nor a fool. I like them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad they didn't abandon their marriage. Thanks for the effort.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@26thNC Didn't you read the whole story? There was no cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Husband and wife works together to solve problem. While once a while husband needs to remind wife whose the boss. Definitely a 5 star 🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - at least it was slightly different than the other story similar to this one. I just dislike bdsm of any sort and you lost a point for that - otherwise is was a 5.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@nixrox I think I went a little long on the spanking, so I can't blame you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@dondraper I don't think 26thNC read it at all he just assumed it was a cuckold story. I've seen his comments around, he's usually much better at this.

turanga99turanga99over 2 years ago

It wasn't just the spanking she needed. A good dicking can help a lot of women relax.

quinton456quinton456over 2 years ago

Great story, loved these two as a couple. And the spanking scene was pure gold. I also loved the corporate backstory, this kind of stuff does happen, although not at a humorous level you made it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I definitely thought she was cheating on him, I'm glad it didn't go that way, that would've been too easy.

I loved the spanking scene, I wish I can meet a woman who was into that as much as Joan was.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@turanga99 depends on the woman but spanking does work.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@ recent anonymous. That's one big reason why I avoided doing that, it would've been too much of a cliché. And I really wanted to do something that involved spanking the wife and have her enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am going to have to sample more of this author. There is just too much wimpy, cuck bullshit on this site nowadays. Today, 02/12/22, of all the new stories there must have been 20-25 stories of faux-men loving having other men treat their wives like the whores they are. And nit a single story of a man who won't stand for that crap. I can't imagine a reality where virtually everyone I meet is a willing cuck. Why would those stories be so prevalent on this site when that shit is so very rare in actuality? It's been almost 30 years since I last knew of a guy who'd go for it and he wasn't married to the slut he was passing around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

She gets the promotion, he finds another job. Can't work for your spouse and don't need all of your eggs in one basket anyway. Business starts to go to shit, SHE finds another job.

If you have to bust your ass that hard, and you are management material, start buying rent houses and retire yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous