Who's the Boss Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11:30pm, Tim sent the message. "OK - we accept the terms."

11:31pm, the response came. "Fantastic, I knew you'd come around. 8:00pm tomorrow. I can't wait."

Tim wanted to throw up, but he didn't. He went to bed, curled up next to his wife and held her while they fell asleep.

Saturday both crawled along and went too quickly for them both. Neither got much done, the evening was far too pressing, it was all either could think of. There was sporadic sobbing and consoling throughout. As each minute and hour passed, each became more tense.

At 8:00pm on the dot, the doorbell rang. The couple looked at each other and shared a kiss. Tim looked Emma in the eyes, "I'll always love you, no matter what." And she reciprocated before Tim headed to the door, leaving her in the living room. He took a deep, centring breath and opened the door.

And there was Ben. Every time he saw him, Tim was reminded of just how repulsive the acne-riddled skinny boy was. Tim got a small amount of amusement from the very visible black eye Ben had but the large eager grin on his face reminded Tim who was really winning here. "Lovely house, Tim. It's huge. So, this is what a little criminal activity can get you? Very nice."

Tim didn't rise to the bait, he simply invited Ben in and led him to the living room.

"Emma, lovely to meet you again, you look just as beautiful today. I'm so glad you said yes, I've been thinking about you all day." He was scanning her up and down, disappointed that she was wearing a long dress that wasn't exactly tight but still appreciating the older woman openly. Emma looked dejectedly at the ground, full of nerves and shame.

They'd placed a chair in the middle of the room for Ben to sit on and he gleefully planted himself on it, like a king in a throne. He had such pompous energy it made Tim's skin crawl. "Well, I'm sure you're both as eager as I am to get start..." He gestured to the ground beneath and between his knees. "Come and kneel down in front of me." He said, smiling at Emma.

Emma looked up at Tim, tears in her eyes, before walking forward and lowering herself onto her knees before the youth. Ben looked down hungrily at her pretty and innocent face. Tim stood close by his wife's side, holding her hand for moral support. This gave Ben a twisted satisfaction.

Ben, too keen to get started, pulled down his trousers and underwear, unleashing his half-hard manhood. Tim couldn't believe it. Emma's expression said it all, dumbfounded and confused. Ben, the scrawny little man child, had the biggest cock they'd ever seen. It was incredible. Tim's own cock was around 6" hard and Ben was at least 3" longer and he wasn't even fully hard yet. He was significantly thicker too. Even his balls were bigger, the two large testicles hanging over the edge of the chair and swinging slightly.

Ben chuckled at their open and apparent shock. "I get that reaction a lot. You're not here to stare though, sweetheart. The quicker you get to work, the quicker I'm out of your lives." He leaned back, his giant dick hanging in front of him.

The reality of the situation was dawning on Tim, and it hurt deep down. This was real. And he had not expected this, he'd envisioned a small ugly little dick, one that would suit Ben, but instead his wife's face was inches away from a truly impressive manhood. Emma was frozen in place. The whole lewd act was disgusting and repulsive...this would be only the second cock she'd ever touched. And it was intimidatingly large. Too big. The two held hands tightly.

Emma leaned in slowly, tears beginning to roll down her eyes. Her thick lips parted, trembling as she drew close enough to smell his cock, to feel the heat radiating from it. Closer and closer, unwilling, and unable to just commit. After what felt like an eternity, she felt the head of his hot cock press against her lips, and then she felt it slip in between them, tasting his flesh. Ben groaned as he felt the warm embrace of her mouth. "Mmm."

Tim, shaking with anger, watched as his innocent wife slid down the first few inches of Ben's cock, her lips stretched around his girth. He watched him engorge, swelling with excitement. It was horrifying, he didn't think he could've got much bigger, but the boy's dick was wider and longer now...probably just under twice the length of Tim's own dick. He felt so powerless and emasculated.

Emma bobbed back and forth on those first few inches, she had to expand her jaw way more than she was used to with Tim due to the size difference. Her mouth was full of cock. Her eyes were closed, unable to look at the horror of what she was doing. If her eyes were open, she'd have seen Ben's shit eating grin as he sat back and enjoyed her mouth. "God, this feels fucking good." He groaned. "Now who's the lucky man, Tim?" He laughed.

After a few minutes of Emma tentatively sucking the first third of Ben's cock, he pushed his luck even further. "You know, if you want this to be over even quicker...you could get those big tits out for me." He suggested.

"Absolutely not!" Tim shouted, close to swinging another punch. Ben shrugged.

"Fine, fine, but unless you wanna see your hot little wife sucking my cock for a few hours, I'm gonna need some more stimulation." He placed his hand on the back of her head, coaxing her further down his impressive pole. Tim listened as his wife struggled to swallow another three inches of Ben, the sounds of her spluttering lightly in his ears, but Ben was fairly gentle, giving her plenty of time to adjust to his size. "Fuuuck, that's more like it." He said, guiding Emma's head back and forth along him.

Emma was sobbing openly now, tears rolling down her red cheeks. Her jaw was tired already and she could feel him pressing up against the back of her throat with each pass. Her mouth was full of thick saliva, coating Ben's thick dick with a shimmering wetness.

"Use that free hand to play with my balls if you want this to be over quicker." He grunted, working her head. Gingerly she reached up and cupped his heavy bollocks, unsure what to do with them. She rolled them softly around in her palm and stroked his sack. Beginner's luck meant she was doing all the right things, Ben moaned in approval. "Damn that's good, keep massaging my big heavy balls." Tim squeezed his wife's hand and she squeezed back.

Ben gripped the back of her head, his fingers weaving into her hair and picked up the pace, bouncing off the back of her throat and enjoying the noises of her struggling to manage his manhood. Tim could see the thick strands of saliva stretching from his wife's lips down the fat cock. He just wanted it to be over already.

But Ben didn't. He dragged it out. She was on her knees for 30 minutes, drooling down her chin with her jaw painfully stretched as he pumped her back and forth down his dick, listening to the creep moan and compliment her appearance and how good her mouth felt. Finally, he was ready.

"Take my fat cock out of your mouth and jerk me till I finish, I'm close, baby." He moaned. Emma leaned back, gasping for air. Tim watched as saliva and drool poured out from her well used mouth, with yet more strands connecting her pretty lips to the tip of his cock. She lifted her hand from his heavy balls and began to stroke the entire length of him. She could barely get her fingers around his width.

"You're going to need both hands. A real cock needs two hands, baby." He teased. Emma looked up at Tim, who looked down at the mess that was his wife's face. She was red in the face, drooling with puffy eyes from crying. They squeezed hands once more and she let go, taking a second hand to Ben's massive cock.

Tim could only watch as his wife's tiny hands massaged up and down the big cock. They made a slick, wet noise as her throat had lubed him up nicely. He could tell the sick fuck was close to finishing, so could Emma as he was pulsing in her hands. She was wanking him faster now. She wanted him to cum. She wanted it to be finally over. His gasps were quickening and his eyes rolling back.

Suddenly, he gripped Emma's head and forced his massive cock into her mouth once more. "Oh fuck!" He yelled before either Tim or Emma could react. Those giant balls pumped forth, pushing out rope after rope of cum down Emma's throat. He held her head with nearly all of his cock finally buried in her and thrusted as the last of his massive load poured down her throat before he collapsed back in his chair. Emma fell back, gasping with some remnants of Ben's cum on her face and lips, crying again.

"We've given you what you want, now get out." Tim said, appalled and at the verge of breaking down. Ben quickly pulled his trousers up and looked down at Emma.

"Thank you, you were amazing." He said, walking out into the hallway, Tim close behind.

"We're done now. This is over." Tim asserted, pointing a trembling finger in Ben's face.

"Of course. Scout's honour. I'll go home and delete it all now. It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Tim." Ben said before Tim could slam the door in his face.

Tim found Emma upstairs, in the bathroom. She was bushing her teeth furiously and retching. She saw Tim in the mirror and cried harder when he hugged her tightly from behind.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She repeated.

"Sweetheart, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry, I got us into this position. It's my fault." He was crying too now.

They went to bed, holding each other tightly and crying, unable to fully process exactly what had happened to them. Tim was reassuring her, telling her it was all over now, and they'd be able to put it behind them. But Emma knew this wouldn't be the end, she knew this wouldn't be the last time that creep buried a load inside her. She was right of course, but she didn't realise just how far it would end up going.

The weekend was hard. Both of them were dejected, supportive but dejected. There were a lot of tears and a lot of hugging. They'd cancelled all their plans and just stayed safe inside of their house. By the time Monday came round, Tim was a nervous wreck. He couldn't stand seeing Ben again.

That week was torment. Every time the two met, Ben was smirking, giving him thumbs up and thanking him for Saturday and asking him to pass on thanks to Emma too. Tim's raw anger was beginning to just fade into shame, he stopped rising to Ben's jeering and instead just felt sad.

At home, Emma and Tim couldn't even make love. They previously fucked regularly, but when either tried to initiate it just didn't feel right. They both supported and understood but longed for their intimacy back.

Early Friday, more misery. Ben walked into Tim's office like he owned the place, strutting in and taking a seat. Tim couldn't even muster the will to stop him, he was tired, he hadn't been sleeping.

"You look terrible, Tim." Ben said, who conversely was beaming.

"What is it, Ben?" He replied with the voice of exacerbation.

"I've come to apologise." Ben said, lowering his head. Tim was confused, more than confused, baffled.

"What?" The only word he could muster.

"I've done a terrible thing and I need to apologise for it." Ben shook his head.

"You have. You've done something awful, what you did to Emma...it was unaccept--" Just as Tim was getting into his stride, Ben started laughing again.

"No, not that. That wasn't terrible, it was fucking great. No, what I need to apologise for is lying. You see, I got back on Saturday after that mind-blowing orgasm your wife gave me...and I just couldn't delete it." He shook his head again. "And for that, I'm sorry."

"You bastard." Tim could scarcely breathe. He felt like an idiot for even believing him, he was an idiot for believing him for a second.

"I know, I know. We have another problem too. All this talk about your sexy wife, it's got me really hard. Like so hard I can't work. She's going to have to come here and take care of me." He said, in an almost apologetic tone.

"This needs to stop, you can't do this to her, she's distraught, you fucking bastard."

"God, fuck off, Tim. If you really cared you'd be behind bars. Instead, you let her suck my cock. You're to blame." He stood up, looking down at Tim who was visibly shrinking. Tim knew he was right, and he hated it. Ben undid his trousers and removed his giant, hard cock and let it rest on Tim's desk. "You take a picture of my big dick, you send it to your beautiful wife, and you tell her she better get her pretty lips around it as soon as possible."

Tim wanted to cry but didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Instead, he took out his phone in defeat and did as he was told. He explained in the message that Ben had lied, he said he was sorry, he told her she didn't have to. But after a few minutes, she responded she was on her way. Ben looked far too pleased.

"We'll do it in here. I want to sit at your desk, in your chair, when your wife sucks my cock." Ben said. Tim couldn't even reply. It didn't feel real. How had it come to this? Why didn't he have the balls to put an end to it?

It wasn't long before Emma meekly knocked at the door and Ben invited her into the office. He wolf-whistled as she walked in. She was wearing a white blouse and knee length pencil skirt. The way the shirt clinched demonstrated her incredible ratios. Her hair was already up in a rushed ponytail, a sight Ben appreciated.

Tim got up out of his own chair, to let Ben get comfortable and ready for the sin. Emma couldn't even look Tim in the eye, and Tim wasn't sure if he'd have been able to meet her gaze anyway. Dutifully, she walked over to where Ben sat, legs spread, and got down on her knees. She looked up at Ben, who looked down on her.

"I've been thinking about those lips all week, have you been thinking about my cock all week too?" He teased. She didn't respond, just looked back down at the ground. "Get my cock out, slut." He commanded in absence of a response. The word 'slut' stung Tim, it was so untrue. This poor, innocent wife, was now reaching into a young man's trousers to free his massive cock. It's not her fault, he thought. It's not.

And there it was again, a foot of thick cock, proudly on display. Emma reached up for Tim's hand and he took it, holding it, as he watched his angel lean down to swallow a few inches of another man's cock, and her tiny hand reach up, unprompted, to cradle and rub his balls. She was quickly sucking half of his cock, Ben was living in a dream, she had improved so much already.

"Oh fuck, you're so good. Alright this time, I'm seeing those tits. Non-negotiable." He was too thirsty for those breasts, he needed them. Emma tried to pull her mouth free to speak, but Ben's hand cradled her head and kept her doing what she was there for. "No, you keep doing what you're so good at, slut. Tim, undo her blouse. Get it off her." Ben gestured down at her tits.

Tim was too tired, physically, mentally, and emotionally to fight. This second time, seeing his wife actually improving at her sick task, this was much worse than the first. He knew this wasn't a choice, he just had to do it.

He let go off her hand and bent over to unbutton her blouse. Each button pop gave Ben more and more cleavage to enjoy. By the final button, her whole rack was on display, caged in a lacy purple bra.

"Fucking hell. I knew they were big but those are unreal. They're insane." Ben was in love, continually commenting on them the whole time. After removing the blouse entirely, Tim returned to hold his wife's hand, but it was now firmly wrapped around the last few inches of Ben's huge dick, jerking the last part her lips couldn't get to.

"Now the bra, Tim. Get it off." Tim looked down at his wife forlornly, who just nodded back and shut her eyes in shame. He fumbled with the clips, but he got there, removing the loops from her arms. Ben nearly came right then as he watched her magnificent, huge tits spill forth. He groaned out loudly at the sight.

"You're fucking perfect. I'm just the luckiest guy in the room." He laughed, placing one hand around the back of her head, and fucking her face a bit more roughly than last encounter. His other hand reached down and grabbed a handful of her giant tits. Through the gagging and spluttering of her mouth being violated it, Emma made a loud noise of surprise as Ben's fingers pulled at her nipples, feeling them harden at his touch.

"Woah, you can't touch her!" Tim awoke at the sight of his wife being openly groped.

"Shut up, stop the pride act. You know I can do anything I want now. Stop even trying." Ben said as he used both hands to molest her breasts in front of him. Tim remained silent again, listening to his wife pleasure the man he hated most.

Ben couldn't hold out much longer. He hadn't been able to take his hands or eyes off her tits. As he neared completion, he told Emma, "Jerk me, baby. Just like last time. Jerk me till I cum all over your tits." He grunted. Emma obeyed, her hands both rubbing the length of his shaft again. His hips bucked and trembled as he felt it coming.

He burst and Emma just let his saved-up load squirt all over her massive cleavage, some hitting her chin, the rest dripping all over her tits and nipples. He painted her chest with his cum and sighed in relief. "You look so good covered in my cum." He said, patting her head. Emma looked away in shame, a few tears wetting her cheeks.

Ben stood up, putting away his cock and fastening his trousers. "I think you both understand the situation now. This is going to be a regular thing, my silence isn't cheap." Ben said to Tim.

"Please don't do this, Ben. Please." Tim said, looking the man in the eye, barely able to.

"Sorry, Tim. Maybe if you weren't such a cunt, I wouldn't be abusing my power like this, and maybe if your wife wasn't so good at making me cum." He shrugged. "I'll be over on Sunday, six o'clock." He walked out and Emma started to cry in earnest.

Tim grabbed some tissues and began to clean up his crying wife, rubbing the sperm from her chin and offer her heaving breasts and erect nipples. He helped her back into her bra and blouse and held her, and she held him. "I'm sorry." Emma said. "At least it was quicker this time."

"You have nothing to apologise for. I love you, sweetheart." Tim stroked her head. Emma leant in for the kiss and Tim reciprocated. He didn't want to. Ben's cock had just been in her mouth for some time and as he kissed her, he could even taste it, but he continued the humiliating act for his wife, she needed the support and love right now.

Tim took his wife home, made her dinner, and ran her a bath. It was all he could really do for her. She seemed less upset than last time and more resigned to the reality of the situation instead. "Maybe he'll just get bored." Tim said, hopefully.

"I think he's enjoying this too much." Emma said, knowing her husband's words weren't even remotely true. They were soon asleep again and Sunday crept closer.

When Ben arrived that Sunday evening, when Tim tried to lead him into the living room again, he shook his head. "No, this time I think we'll do it in your marital bed. Wouldn't that be nice, Emma? Rather than on the floor like some common whore." Emma didn't respond. "I think from now on, slut, you're both going to refer to me as 'sir', I think that's only suitable. Right, Tim?" Ben had his sick grin back on his face.

The words were shocking difficult to say, but Tim managed to muster a quiet "yes, sir." Ben looked over to Emma and asked her the same. She meekly responded "yes, sir" and Ben was elated. The couple showed him up to the bedroom.

Things progressed quickly now, it was becoming less of a spectacle and more of a routine. Tim stripped his wife's top and bra, giving Ben access to her hanging tits while she worked on sucking his cock. Tim held her hand as usual, while she stuffed several inches of thick cock down her throat.