Who's the Boss Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time I watch, you can enjoy it the way you do when you're alone with him."

"OK, sweetheart. He's coming over tomorrow night, so you'll see then." She held his hand. Tim realised he'd been rock solid throughout the conversation. The mix of his wife explaining her newfound pleasure and her desire to be treated that way by Ben was arousing and confusing. He felt the urge to rewatch the video when she fell asleep, to see his wife enjoying being fucked, but he would wait until tomorrow and see it in person.

That next day, Tim was surprised when Ben just let himself into the house. He waved a key towards Tim. "Your wife got me a spare key cut, that's how often I'm here." Ben said. "She told me all about your conversation last night too, I didn't expect that level of acceptance from you, Tim, but it's for the best." Tim still hated Ben with his whole existence, he still held the guillotine above his head.

Ben walked Tim up his own stairs and into his own bedroom. Emma was stood there, wearing only a set of skimpy black lacy lingerie. Tim thought she looked incredible and had to watch as she walked up to Ben, who took her in his arms, kissing her deeply and getting his hands on her ass. "Mmm, you look good, baby. I enjoyed those pictures you sent me earlier." He said, groping her.

"Thank you, sir, I enjoyed the video you sent back too." She said, kissing him again. Ben pushed her onto the bed and climbed on himself, positioning her between his legs. She eagerly moved her hands towards his crotch, but he pushed them away.

"I think since Tim here wants you to be my slut, he needs to support you practically too." Ben patted the space on the bed next to him. "Come here and get my cock out for your wife to worship." Tim was naturally hesitant to perform this. Watching his wife had been one thig...but getting involved and touching Ben's cock was completely different. He just stood there.

"Please, Tim...help me." Emma pleaded, looking at him encouragingly. "It's what I want." He took a step forward, then another, and then sat on the bed next to Ben, trying to avoid looking at his arrogant face and instead focused on the task at hand.

He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down, opening up his jeans. He realised his hand was shaking now. He slowly reached into his underwear and Tim felt his fingers touch a large, wide mass. He closed his fingers around Ben's cock and pulled it out, he was hard already and seeing his hand around another man's cock was a strange experience...it made his hand feel tiny.

"Good boy, Tim. Now hold the base of my cock so she can suck me." Blushing intensely, Tim slid his hand down the boy's cock to the base. Tim noted just how big this thing was, notably the sheer weight of it, it felt so heavy in his hand. Emma leaned in and kissed the tip of Ben's cock sensuously.

"I've been thinking about your huge cock all day, sir." She said, her tongue circling his tip.

"Mmm, that's my slut." Ben moaned. Tim watched his wife devour the cock he was holding. The difference between that first, inexperienced blowjob and this absolutely display of pornstar level blowing was crazy. She was really into it, capable of swallowing enough of his manhood for her lips to touch Tim's hand at the base. Her hands cradled and rubbed his balls while she gagged and sucked on the cock, moaning softly onto him.

After a little while, Ben pulled her head back and held it slightly away from his dick. "Rub my cock all over her pretty lips, Tim." Ben said. Tim watched Emma pout to present her lips. Holding that big prick, he moved it towards her, rubbing it up and down her sensitive lips. He watched as pre-cum and saliva smeared all over her, causing her lips to shimmer with translucent bodily fluids.

"Now thank your wife for sucking my cock...then kiss her." Tim's stomach turned a little. This was far more than he was expecting today, but he should've assumed Ben would continue to find ways to push the couple's comfort zones way beyond expectation.

Emma crawled on all fours to Tim and wrapped her arms around his neck. Even now, Tim couldn't deny she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. She looked happy. And there was something alluring about the way her lips shone and something taboo about kissing her seconds after another man's cock was in her mouth. She looked him in the eyes, "Did I do a good job sucking sir's cock?" She asked, doe eyed.

Tim felt a rush of arousal. It was undeniable, she had done. "Yes, sweetheart. You were amazing. Thank you for sucking his cock..." Then the two leaned in, Tim held off, but Emma just pushed through, pressing her lips against his. Tim was already familiar with the faint taste of cock in his wife's mouth, but now this wasn't a hint, it was the whole clue; the pre-cum was salty and thick, and it found its way into his mouth quickly. The taste of dick was potent too. But neither were bad tastes or smells, in fact the whole situation was taking Tim but surprise.

As he made out passionately with his wife, Ben reached around an unhooked her bra, removing it and letting Emma's full breasts pour out. He groped her and played with her nipples. She broke from her kiss, leaving Tim wanting more, and watched her turn over her shoulder to kiss Ben once more, with the same level of passion she kissed him with. She stroked his face and moaned as he twisted and pulled.

Roughly, he pushed her down and she assumed her usual position on all fours, lowering her face down and lifting her ass for her. He spanked her hard a few times on her fat ass, which she enjoyed. "You're needed again, Tim." Ben said. Tim felt like he had no control now, he was just at the mercy of this sick pervert's whims. He kneeled next to Ben behind his wife, who was resting his magnificent cock on her ass. "Get her panties down." He commanded.

Tim leaned forwards and slowly peeled Emma's lacy thong down. He could smell her arousal and she was dripping wet when her shaven cunt came into view. There was something so alluring about the sight but knowing he shouldn't really touch her in that moment, with Ben's huge cock resting above her.

"Grab my cock and rub it up and down your wife's slit. Tease her with my dick." He added a new order to the list. Tim wrapped his fingers around the cock again, each time finding the experience more demeaning and taboo, and press it up against his wife's tight cunt. As he slid it up and down her pussy, Emma moaned loudly.

"I've been thinking about your big dick all day, sir." She shuddered as Tim rubbed the tip against her clit. Her lewd noises pushed Tim to continue and use Ben to pleasure her. She was so receptive and desperate for it, Tim could tell, and it was driving him wild.

"You know she's told me you haven't fucked her since the first time I took her." Ben said as her husband held his dick. "And her you are, pleasuring your wife with the cock that's denied you your wife's pussy for months." He jeered, basking in his dominance. "I'm ready to do it again and that's what you want, isn't it, Tim?"

"Yes." Tim said.

"I want you to ask me nicely to fuck your wife." He was drunk on power.

"...please fuck my wife." Tim had never been this submissive in his life and he couldn't compute why he was right now. Perhaps it had something to do with the giant dick in his hand emasculating him.

"And why do you want that?" He probed further.

"Because my wife really enjoys it and I want her to feel good..."

"You're a good husband, Tim. Now, Emma...here's your choice. Do you want me to step aside and let your husband slip his little cock inside you and fuck as married couple for the first time in nearly a hundred days..." He looked at Tim then down at his hand. Tim wasn't sure how he knew, but he lifted the fat cock to be level with her wet opening and let it rest against her. "Or do you want me, your blackmailer and tormentor, to fuck you with my huge cock like a real man?" Emma was already pushing back on his cock, all of them knew the answer.

"You, sir. I need you." She pushed back and Tim heard her whine as inch after inch of thick cock stretched his wife. Tim moved round to the front to look at her face and she was the very visage of pleasure. He loved seeing his wife in such a state, moaning and her eyes rolling back.

Ben thrusted into her repeatedly and Emma was even more vocal than in the video, her eyes locked onto Tim's. He was fucking deep and hard, each thrust bottoming out in her tight cunt. Tim reached forward to her, and she took his hand, squeezing it.

Punctuated by moans as she was repeatedly filled, she confessed. "I love his big cock, baby. After you sent me that first picture of it...I never deleted it, I...I touched myself to it." Ben gripped her hips and sped up, driven by the horror on Tim's face. "When he fucked me that first time...I felt like a virgin all over again. After he had my number...I asked for more pictures of his cock." She bit her lip as he angled himself to massage her g-spot with his tip.

"And I told her I'd send her a video of me stroking my cock for her, if she knelt down in front of the mirror naked, touching herself, and begging for it." Ben continued. Tim couldn't explain what was happening, but his cock was aching. Emma could see the bulge and nodded at him. The betrayal had his heart running at top speed, he fumbled with his trousers in a rush to unleash his cock, which he quickly grabbed and stroked, groaning.

"Did you do it?" Tim asked, looking in her eyes.

"I did, baby. Straight away. I can't resist big cock now, I'm addicted." She said as the sounds of Ben fucking her got louder and louder, sloppy, and wet. Tim was beating his comparatively pathetic cock rapidly.

"And she's been texting me, begging for me to come over and fill her, or pleading me to let her come and suck my cock at work. She's such a fucking whore." Ben piled on the humiliation.

"I am, sir, I'm your whore now. I just needed to be fucked by a real man. I'm sorry, darling, you just aren't enough."

Tim was reeling. He'd never been so turned on in his life. How was this arousing him so much? He watched his wife cum hard on another man's much superior cock while they humiliated him and somehow, he couldn't imagine anything more taboo.

Ben flipped her over aggressively and climbed on top of her, hand round her throat and manhood buried to the hilt in her. He ravished her repeatedly, the other hand roaming her body like he owned it, mouth sucking on her nipples, biting her neck, kissing her passionately. Her husband lost track of just how many orgasms she had during this raw fucking. This skinny, ugly kid was more of a man than him in his wife's eyes and he could never compete with his sexual prowess.

Emma gripped Tim's hand tightly as Ben announced he was ready to finish. Staring straight into her husband's eyes, she begged for his heavy load deep inside her unprotected and fertile pussy. Ben, barely able to contain himself, looked at Tim, watching him jerk his smaller cock to the scene unfolding in front of him.

"I'm going to put a baby in your wife's belly." He asserted, causing both men to finish, one all over himself and the other ten inches deep in a slut. Emma fell into her face, ass still up in the air, now filled with Ben's semen.

The blackmailer slowly unsheathed himself from her, causing her to shudder and moan as he left her feeling empty. As his softened but still huge cock flopped down, he beckoned Tim. "Come here, cuck."

Tim, still reeling from the mix of powerful emotions and his explosive orgasm, did as he was told. He placed himself behind his wife where he could see a steady stream of cum leaking from her red and ruined pussy.

"You need to show your appreciation. Kiss the tip of the cock that makes your wife cum." He ordered. It hung there, glistening with a coat of cum and his wife's juices. The more he saw what it did to his wife, the more he appreciated just how impressive and manly it was. It was intimidating and powerful and, most importantly, made him feel so exceedingly small. Intrepidly, he leaned forward, heart in his throat. Puckering his lips, close enough to smell his masculinity, he planted a wet kiss on the very tip of Ben's cock. The taste was now familiar from the amount he'd sampled it from his wife's cunt and mouth.

"Now clean your wife." He continued his command of the man, gripping his head and pushing it into her leaking pussy. Emma moaned as Tim's tongue lapped at her, he was unable to do anything but rub his lips and tongue against her as Ben pinned his head to her. His mouth filled with Ben's seed, and he had to swallow or suffocate. The thick liquid ran down his throat and he could taste nothing but cum. He groped her ass as he wormed his tongue into her, drinking more of the cum out of her.

And here Tim had found his new place. He had committed the crimes and even though he had avoided prison, he was paying for them. His once innocent wife was now the fuck meat for the man who blackmailed him. They had once thought things could go back to normal, that this would end. But it was a beginning. Everything had changed for the couple, except their love for each other. Tim knew he may never fuck his wife again, but as he drunk the last of another man's cum from her pussy, he accepted that.

In the end, they'd all won.

Ben wasn't done with the couple, despite having unlimited access to the hottest woman he'd ever had. He had big plans for them both.

Emma had undergone a sexual awakening. Sex was now all she thought about and she was beholden to Ben's large cock. She was a new woman and wanted to be used more, by her new lover and other men, both with and without her husband present.

And Tim was a cuckold. The once fierce and confrontational businessman had regressed into a rather pathetic little man. He could never have foreseen this. He had kissed the tip of another man's cock and eaten his cum from his wife. And he couldn't deny that he wished there was more cum left inside her...and that the simple kiss he'd given that beautiful cock would one day be so much more.