Who's the Boss Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 15 minutes of blowjob, he pulled her face off his cock, giving her a chance to breathe and admiring as her saliva dribbled down her chin. "I've been really selfish so far, taking all the pleasure for myself. I think it's only fair I give you something to enjoy, slut." Ben said. Tim and Emma's hearts dropped. "Get the rest of your clothes off and lie on your back." Ben laid back, naked on the bed, proudly stroking his large cock.

Emma and Tim looked to one another, a look that said there was no point protesting. It was going to happen. She stood up and unceremoniously unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Her full body was on display now. She was glorious and thick. Ben could see everything: her wide childbearing hips, the tapered and narrow waist, her thick thighs, he especially enjoyed the way her huge breasts hung and drooped as she bent over to remove the last piece of dignity she had.

"You've got such a slutty body; I think you were made to be fucked." He said, stroking. She stood there, ashamed, and embarrassed, with Tim watching her being debased. "Now back on the bed. Get on all fours, face your husband." He commanded.

Emma did as she was told. Tim and Emma and only ever had missionary sex, it's all they knew. And here she was, on all fours, like an animal, looking into Tim's eyes as he sat on the bed in front of her. She was horrified knowing that behind her, Ben could see everything. She was on display, like meat in a butcher's shop. Tim watched him get up on his knees and run his hand along her massive, fat ass...

"I've been thinking about this since I've first met you." He said, as she felt the head of his manhood press against her slit, sliding up and down her. She whimpered at the sensation, feeling him push her lips apart and rub against her sensitive areas. "Shame about the hair...you'll be shaving that for me soon. But you look so tight, and I can't believe you're actually a bit wet in this situation haha." He wasn't lying, she wasn't soaked but there was something. Ben groped her ass, sinking his fingers in. Emma could no longer look Tim in the eye.

"Ask me nicely, Tim. Ask me nicely to fuck your wife." He said, slapping his cock against her cunt with audible wet noises. Tim looked at Ben, if someone had told him a month ago, that he would ever be afraid of Ben and that he would be following commands like a lapdog, he would've punched them. He felt Emma's hand squeeze his.

"Please have sex with my wife." He said, barely there.

"No, ask me to fuck her. And you call me sir."

"Please...please fuck my wife, sir."

"If you insist." Ben said cruelly. He lined himself up and leaned into her, feeling her tight opening resist his girth. Tim could see the discomfort in Emma's face as she felt the first inch of that monster push into her, stretching her out. This was by far the largest thing that had ever penetrated her, she was not ready nor accustomed to such a big cock. She made quiet noises of discomfort and squeezed Tim. Ben thrust deeper, stretching more of her to accommodate him. It was a good job she was slightly wet, or he'd have never got inside.

With about four inches of fat cock imbedded in her, he held it there, appreciating her grip. She stared only down at the bed. "It's big, isn't it, slut?" Ben said, kneading her ass cheek. When she chose not to speak, he slapped her ass and watched it jiggle, she yelped. "I asked you a question, whore."

"Yes, sir." She whimpered, head hanging.

"What feels big?"

"Your...penis, sir."

"Bigger than your husband?" He probed. Emma looked up at Tim, his face red with embarrassment.

"...yes, sir."

He began to saw those first four inches in and out of her slowly, gently, feeling her wet lips hug his shaft and massage him with every entry and re-entry. Tim could hear the sloppy noises of Ben's cock violating his wife, who remained as silent as possible, wincing. Not even halfway inside her and Emma was fuller than she had ever been in her life.

For Tim, watching Ben slowly pick up pace, his hands all over his beautiful wife's body, his cock sinking into her, this was hell. He had been the only man to ever enter her...and now this boy half her age was the second, this ugly, cruel pervert. Hearing her noises of discomfort, knowing he was much, much bigger, that he was stretching his wife out and fucking her in places Tim's cock could never reach, it all just made it worse. So much worse.

And as the lewd act gained more momentum, he watched her large, hanging breasts swing back and forth like pendulums. More cock was forced into her, his massive pendulous balls swinging back and forth, slapping against her. Ben was grunting, enjoying her debasement. Emma was still making noises, still of discomfort, but more frequent now. She felt like she was going to be split open by him, like he was hammering deep into her stomach. Her fingers dug into Tim so hard she drew blood.

"I love this pussy. I've never felt anything so, fucking, tight." He punctuated his words with hard and deep thrusts, Emma could only reply with a jolted cry. "It's like you're pulling me in, pulling me deeper." She was very wet now, Tim couldn't see but he could hear. Each thrust made an undeniably erotic wet sound.

Emma and Ben could both feel her wetness though, a fact Ben revelled in, a fact Emma was ashamed of. She knew she hated it, despised, and reviled it, but the raw physical sensation was indisputable. It was only natural, that despite her mental aversion, her body was reacting to physical stimuli. To the pounding, to his hands on her soft skin, to his massive balls slapping against her clit, and now, as he plunged a little deeper towards full penetration, his cock rubbing up against her g-spot. It was no secret those noises of discomfort were morphing into a mix of pain and a shameful pleasure.

Ben was hammering into her now, desperate to bottom out in her. Her whole body was moving with every thrust, tits swinging and ass and thighs shaking. Subconsciously she'd even started to move in time with him. "Tell your husband, tell him you love this big cock." Ben grunted as he filled her up.

Head down, in a strained voice, Tim listened to his wife say, "I love his big cock." But that wasn't good enough for Ben. He grabbed her ponytail, yanking her head up to face her husband.

"Look him in the eye and tell him."

And she did. The two locked eyes and she said it again. "I love his big cock." And as a reward, he reached around under her, fingers finding her swollen clit and rubbing it in circles as he stuffed her. This promoted the first real, honest moan from Emma. Holding her hair tightly, and spurred on by her moans, Ben pushed himself all the way in. He felt her pussy back up against his groin and she felt his fat cock breach her deepest parts.

And stuffed to breaking point with the biggest cock she'd ever seen and with his fingers rapidly working her clit, Emma came. All that repressed sexual enjoyment came crashing out. She stifled it as best she could, but Tim knew his wife well enough to know she'd just had quite the orgasm. And Ben's cock could feel her contract and grope him.

"Fucking slut, cumming on another man's cock in front of your husband..." He was feeling ready too now. He could feel his massive balls ready to burst and flood her with cum. "I'll give you a treat for that." He grinned, ramming her for all his worth.

He was relentless. Tim couldn't believe how long this had been going on for. Ben had incredible stamina despite his weedy appearance. He was coming nearly all the way out now, all 10", before returning it back to the hilt in her pussy, each time forcing Emma to moan. "I'm gonna cum so deep inside you." He said through gritted teeth.

In unison, Tim and Emma begged him not to. "She's not on anything, please don't Ben." Tim whined futilely.

"I don't care, I'm doing it." He said, with one final drive into her, pushing her into the bed. Emma let out a long, low moan while Ben growled, fingers digging into her ass. His cock pulsed inside her, she was so tight she could feel every ridge of him. He flooded her fertile womb with wave after wave of thick cum. It felt unending. Tim had never cum that much in his life and here was Ben filling his loving wife to the absolute brim.

Ben slid himself out of her, making a wet plop as his manhood fell out at the end. Some of his cum was already leaking out of Emma's sore and ruined pussy and onto the bed while she was collapsed and motionless. Ben was at peak smugness as he got off the bed and dressed himself. "What a night. Your wife has the most amazing body and pussy, Tim." He patted him on the back. "Thanks for sharing her with me. It sounded like she was thankful for it too." Ben chuckled. "Anyway, I'll be helping myself to her more regularly now, send me her number so I can arrange with her. Anyway, I'll let myself out. See you very soon." And he was gone.

The moment he left, and Tim heard the door slam, he cried, sobbing into his hands. The worst night of his life and all he'd done was sit there and watch him do that to his wife. He helped her up, she was struggling to walk from the brutal fucking. He got her into the shower and washed the sweat from her body, and using his hands scooped the thick cum from inside her humiliatingly. He dried her off and helped her back to bed.

She cuddled up to him, holding him tightly. It was her turn to sob now. "I'm sorry, Tim. I'm really sorry, darling. I didn't want to cum, I didn't want it. It just happened." She was distraught, feeling betrayed by her own body.

Tim didn't want to, he was still processing it himself, but he knew she needed his reassurance. He stroked her long blonde hair. "It's OK. It was just physical stimulation, sweetheart. It doesn't mean you enjoyed it, your body just reacted to everything...it's OK."

"I really didn't want to enjoy it...he just knew where to touch me. It was so big too." She said, resting her head on his chest. It stung Tim, hearing his wife outright admit she enjoyed it on any level. She leaned up and kissed him, the smell and taste of Ben's cock on her lips again. They fell asleep together, unready to start the new chapter developing in their lives.

Now he was in control, Ben took full advantage. Over the next few weeks, he invited himself over regularly to fuck Emma. He'd even started turning up in the middle of the day while Tim was at work to fuck her. She'd dutifully inform her husband he was coming over, leaving Tim at work tense, and upset until she responded hours later that he'd left. He was sleeping with his wife on nearly a daily basis.

Tim noticed changes in his wife too. A few days in she'd started shaving her pussy at the request of Ben. She'd also, with Tim's card, bought several sets of lingerie she would've never worn in the past. She never wore this for Tim, so clearly it was another request from Ben. Even her wardrobe shifted significantly, her modest clothes replaced by tighter and more revealing ones.

Ben would summon her to the office in her new revealing outfits and pound her in Tim's office or in the IT department where anyone could walk in at any time. Tim would find pools of cum on his desk or return home to find Emma passed out on the bed after hours of fucking.

Their own sex life was practically non-existent. When Tim tried to initiate, she apologetically explained she was too sore from Ben's massive cock. In the few months that Ben had dominated their lives, she'd given Tim just one handjob. He noted she put way less effort into it than when she was jerking Ben off and that she'd tried to use two hands, but Tim was too small for that. She'd let him eat her out too, which Tim did on days where Ben has fucked her in the morning or not at all, but perhaps it was the mental aspect that always made her taste like his dick.

One day at work, Ben walked into Tim's office. "I'm finishing early today, gonna go pay your wife a nice long visit." He said smiling sickly. "You know, she's really been getting into it recently. She cums so much, it's so hot." Ben added, biting his lip.

Tim disagreed, maybe she was in less pain now she was more accustomed to his size, but the times he'd watched she didn't seem any different. She would usually orgasm once with minimal other moaning or enjoyment.

Ben could sense the hesitation. "She really does hold back when you're there. When it's just the two of us she's a real slut. She says some dirty stuff." He smirked.

"I don't believe you." Tim said, shaking his head.

"That's fine, I tell you what. I'll record her today and you can see and hear for yourself." And he left.

Tim sat, anxious, waiting. Surely what he was saying couldn't be true? After a long wait, the evidence arrived. Tim hit play on the video, his heart pounding.

The video started and Emma was in shot, blindfolded. She was between Ben's legs, her hands all over his huge cock and balls, stroking while she erotically sucked and licked him. Straight away, he could tell she was more into it than she ever had been when Tim was there.

"You've missed my big cock, haven't you?" Ben said.

"Yes, sir, I missed your big cock." Emma replied, licking the underside of his dick, and then sucking on his balls, something she'd never done in front of Tim.

"You've become such a good little cocksucker over these past few months." Ben remarked, stroking her head.

"Thank you, sir." Tim felt sick hearing that. He wanted to stop the video now, there was still so much left. But he had to see it for himself.

Her worshipping of his cock continued for some time before she got on all fours. Tim was treated to an exposing shot of his wife's ass and dripping wet pussy. He couldn't believe how visibly wet she was just from blowing him. Ben eased his mass inside her and Tim's innocent wife was already moaning like a pornstar. He'd never heard her make noises like this before, she was a different woman.

"Tell me how it feels, slut." Ben was easily able to work his whole cock in and out of her now.

"It's so big, sir, it's so big and it feels so good." She moaned. Tim watched as Ben held still and his wife backed herself up onto the cock, she was doing all the movement, fucking herself with his freakishly large dick.

"I'm huge. I'm bigger than your pathetic little husband, aren't I?"

"Yes, sir."

"How much bigger?"

Emma was like an animal at this point, slamming herself back against him, moaning so loudly.

"So much bigger, sir, it's not even close, you're too big."

"Go on, admit it. Whose cock do you prefer, slut?"

She was clearly close now. It was plain to hear. She cried out, "Oh god yours, sir, your huge cock, yours yours yours." And she came all over her favourite cock, pushing all the way back onto it.

Tim was shaking with something, was it anger? Betrayal? Upset and humiliation? Perhaps a mix of all. Most of all, he hated that his cock was hard. He hasn't seen his wife in this much pleasure for a long time and in reality, never. He loved his wife, with all his heart, and he thought maybe if this was going to happen, it was for the best she started to enjoy it...as much as it hurt him.

They switched positions, she was now riding him, bouncing on top of that massive cock, her huge tits rising and falling, playing with her own nipples are she rode him. She was taking him all. She came again and again before his very eyes and his cock ached. Ben was close now too, his grunts reaching higher pitches.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, where do you want it, slut?"

Emma's voice was loud and hot, desperate, "Cum inside me, please sir." And he did, letting her rest on his fat cock as he once more filled her pussy with his virile cum. Tim had no idea how many times this sick pervert had now dumped his load into his wife.

Ben recorded as she climbed off and snuggled up to him. And Tim watched in horror as the two shared a deep and enthusiastic kiss. He could see his wife making out with this disgusting boy, her tongue rubbing along his and their lips meeting. It felt very intimate. Then Ben pushed her head down to his cock and without a word she began to clean it with her tongue, making sure not to miss any of his cum. "You're my little slut now." Ben said.

"Yes, sir, I'm your slut." Emma replied, "can I suck your cock again, sir?" Ben fed her his still hard cock.

"Mmm, yes. Then I'll fuck you again." Ben ended the recording there. Tim could see another message from Ben. It just said, "Believe me now?" Tim did. Completely. The video had convinced him beyond a shadow of a doubt. He didn't know what this meant or how it really made him feel.

He got no work done for the rest of the day. His mind was too pre-occupied with the video and the conversation he needed to have when he got home. He couldn't even remember the car ride back, he was just suddenly home. As he pulled onto the driveway, he saw Ben exiting. He'd been there for a whole four hours.

Ben waited for Tim until he reached the door, arms crossed, and smirk fully engaged. "Evening, Tim." He said. "That wife of yours is insatiable. Be gentle with her, I've left her semi-conscious on the bed and full of cum. She'll be aching." He patted the older man on the shoulder. "Did you enjoy the video? I told you. She's just protecting your feelings, but the reality is she wants this now, Tim. She really does." Ben laughed and waited a few seconds, but it was clear that Tim had no response of any kind for him. He couldn't challenge him at all. "See you tomorrow, cuck."

Tim headed inside and up to the bedroom. There she was, sprawled out on the sheets, pillow strewn about and the sheets damp with a mix of her juices and his cum. Tim could see Ben's cum leaking out of her red pussy. He climbed onto the bed next to her and held her, she was lucid enough to wrap her arms around him too. "I'm sorry, darling...he was here so long, I haven't had time to tidy up."

"Shhh, it's OK. It's not your fault.". He said. It couldn't wait, he needed to talk to her about it now. "Emma, Ben said you were enjoying this now...that this is what you wanted, is that truth?" He felt like he'd punched himself in the gut.

"No, no...I don't. I can't." She said, pulling him closer.

"He recorded the two of you today and sent it to me." He stated.

"Oh." Emma replied, it was all she could muster.

"Sweetheart, I want you to know..." It took Tim a lot to say the next words, "if you're enjoying this and you want this, it's OK. If this is going to happen, I'd actually be happier if you were enjoying it." His cheeks burned red hot as the most embarrassing words he'd even spoken left his mouth.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes, really."

"I'm sorry I lied to you, I just didn't want to hurt you. But the truth is, for quite some time, I've really been enjoying whatever this is." She buried her head in his chest and he rubbed her back.

"Thank you for telling me." A tear rolled down his cheek.

"I still love you with all my heart, Tim. Always and forever. It's just that the sex is...it's..."

"Better?"

"...yes."

"Can I ask why?"

"He's just so...dominant. I like it when he calls me names and degrades me...and his...cock, it's so big. There's something so manly and powerful about it. It really makes me cum a lot, Tim." She was very candid. Part of time regretted asking the question, but it was important to him that he knew.

"I could try and be more dominant with you? Call you the names and stuff like that?" He offered. She shook her head.

"No, I don't want to be your slut, I want to be your wife. I don't want you to look at me the same way Ben does. I just need you to love me, sweetheart." She kissed him deeply and he kissed her back. She must have cleaned Ben's cock before he left because there was the unmistakable taste of cum and dick in her mouth. He loved his wife, and she was in this situation because of him...if he wasn't brave enough to face jail, he needed to the brave enough to be a cuckold.