All Comments on 'Who's the Boss on Saturday'

by morganj16

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AtlesonAtlesonabout 3 years ago

i have written a few of your stories now. you have a great build up generally in your stories but then its like your stories takes off on a run. You need to stick to the stories red line or it becomes strange for the reader to follow it. you definatly has talent in your stories and great idea's. But you start writting that the office is empty beside the girl sleeping in the privat room, where did the 3rd girl come from??? and then in my opinion you have to deside who does the seduction is it Natalie or Mrs Wilson cause its very confusing. Mrs Wilson is straight and has never been with a woman yet when she Natalie mentions a girl she suddently wants her??? i suggest you read some of the great stories here about seduction and try to build it in to your stories, so the seduction makes more sence. However that is just my opinion besides what i said i think your writting does have great potential and your character discription is great, the build up good but please work on the seduction part then i think you would soon get 5 stars from all of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermorganj16@morganj16
I've been writing stories on two other platform that eliminated their stories' sections. And now I'm here. I get it that some readers here would like it if I wrote short-stories instead of video scripts. I don't write a lot of short stories any more but maybe I'll start again ...