Who's The Faggot Now...?

Story Info
It looks like the cock is in the other mouth, now...
5.1k words
4.8
10k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Godwulf
Godwulf
36 Followers

A Sequel to my earlier story "Call Me Faggot...", and a challenge to all the "straight" guys out there... try reading this story without getting hard. But good luck, because I don't think you can. And if you do get hard, you should admit to yourself why, then go out and try sucking on a man's cock at least one time. Because deep down, you might already want to. And you'll love it.

Anyway, all comments, positive or negative, are desired, welcomed and deeply appreciated.

PART 1: All The Cock That Money Can Bisexual...

...So, there I was, lying on my bed, flat on my back, head hanging over the side, as Mark, standing next to the bed, pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. I was enjoying the feel of my mouth being repeatedly filled, and slowly stroking my own cock, when I realized something had changed...

...but wait, I think I need to go back a little bit and update you on the last few months...

So, after the first of my Oral adventures with Mark, sucking his cock, swallowing his cum and, at my request, being repeatedly called a Faggot, I was so incredibly satisfied by the experience that I knew that I was going to want more, and soon. Even before that day I had been sure I would enjoy it, or I wouldn't have gone through with it, but I wasn't at all prepared for the incredible, overwhelming desire to suck cock that it had awakened in me. By the very next morning, I knew that I needed to have that hardness filling my mouth again, feeding me with a load of cum as soon as possible.

Already knowing he wasn't free until the weekend, I contacted Mark a couple of days later, we worked out a deal (for cash this time, I'd already given him an old E-bike of mine on our first encounter), and he'd worked his schedule around to make time that weekend. When that night arrived, we acted out a replay of our first night, almost beat for beat, with the only difference being that Mark stuck around after I finished him off, had quietly had a beer with me before he took the cash, then left to spend the evening (and, presumably, the money) with his steady girlfriend.

After that second time, my rising need for sucking his cock only grew and grew. I loved the way it felt as the head pushed my lips apart, followed by the smooth shaft, filling my mouth with him, and was I never happier than when I felt him swell even more in my mouth, and I knew he was about to cum, and would soon be pumping a load of semen right into, and down, my throat. I had become a truly dedicated cum-swallowing cocksucker, and was, much to my own surprise, not just happy, but thrilled at the thought of it. I jerked off every day at the sweet, sweet memory of filling my mouth with another man's cock and swallowing his cum, and desperately waited for the next opportunity to do it again. And again. And again.

Mark and I quickly turned into a twice-a-week thing, Wednesday and Saturday. By our fifth time, my reserve funds had started to run low, but fortunately he'd stopped asking, or expecting, to be paid for his "services", stating that the "awesome blowjobs" I was giving him was more than enough payment, and we started experimenting with different positions while I sucked him off.

We both quickly seemed to realize that me being "on the bed, flat on my back, head hanging over the side" was the favored position for us both. For Mark, because it was a more dominant position that enabled him to stand, hold my head, and thrust his cock straight into my mouth, in a manner that he said was almost like regular sex with a woman, and it allowed him to pump his cum directly into my throat. As for me, I definitely enjoyed the submissive feeling it gave me, and in that position I could happily play with my cock and balls and jerk myself off as much as I wanted, while Mark fucked my mouth, his balls slapping repeatedly against my face, all the while reminding me what a dirty, little, cocksucking Faggot I was.

It was "twice-a-week Paradise"...

And now, we were in month three of our "arrangement", when I realized that something had changed.

Up until now, you see, Mark had shown no interest in MY cock, leaving it for me to "handle", and had stuck firmly to the idea of receiving sexual favors from me, but still being, essentially, a "straight" guy. At twenty-six, eight years younger than me, he had a steady girlfriend, and at one point had revealed that he was also fucking some of her friends on the side, and had even had a one night stand with his girlfriend's younger sister. He said he wasn't gay, or even bisexual, he just really enjoyed sex, and especially blowjobs, and he didn't particularly care who he got them from. A very modern attitude. He had occasionally given me some verbal jerking off encouragement during our times together, ordering me to "Jerk that cock!", or things to that effect, but had otherwise maintained a strictly "hands-off" policy. Basically, he would come over, call me a Faggot while he fucked my face, then leave.

And I was perfectly fine with that.

But now, in the middle of enjoying my mouthful of him, I suddenly realized that he had slowed down his thrusting, but not in the usual "enjoying the moment" kind of way. Something seemed off, he seemed distracted, and when I shifted around enough to speak understandably around the mouthful of cock between my lips and ask "Is everything alright?", he stammered out an embarrassed sounding "Uh, yeah, everything's fine..." and went back to slamming his cock in and out of my mouth, even harder than before. Intrigued, I filed all this away in my head for future consideration, and went back to enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. But when Mark finally came, a few minutes later, I noticed something else.

Calling me a Faggot, although the frequency had decreased somewhat since our first time, was a normal part of our interaction, especially when Mark would cum. He would thrust hard and fast, cum shooting into my mouth and throat, all the while saying things like "Take it, Faggot!", or "Swallow that load, Faggot! But this time, when the moment arrived, and I felt the first spurt of cum hit my throat, Mark grunted out the words "YOU'RE a Faggot! YOU'RE a Faggot!" with each thrust, over and over, until everything that had been in his balls was down my throat.

Needless to say, this raised some interesting questions in my mind. I already knew what a dick hungry, cocksucking Faggot I was, so why did he say it like THAT, focusing on ME being a Faggot? Usually his verbal emphasis was on "Faggot", not on "You're". Was there some doubt in his mind about who the Faggot in the room was? Was there more than one of us?

I again put all those thoughts aside until after Mark left, and then sat down and considered everything. I already had some suspicions, so it only took me a few minutes of thought to realize what was going on and put it all together. I came to the sudden realization that Mark had probably been distracted because he had been watching me jerk myself off, or more specifically, had been staring at my cock, and had been embarrassed that he had been "caught" doing so. The thought of him watching me like that got me excited, so I quickly unzipped, pulled out my now-stiff cock, and slowly stroked it while I considered all the possibilities.

Obviously, and despite all the blowjobs I had given him, Mark still thought of himself as "straight", and his focus on ME being a Faggot when he came, was his way of attempting to assert, and perhaps even convince himself, that it was "me" and not "himself" who was a Faggot.

Mark had doubts about himself.

And if he had doubts, I had opportunities.

I'm a cocksucker. And pretty soon, I thought, if I played my cards right, Mark might become one, too.

All those thoughts running around in my head got me pretty wound up, so I stripped off my pants, spread my legs, and really started working my cock, using the "OK sign" method on my cockhead, while vividly imagining Mark down on HIS knees, mouth open, begging to suck me off, promising to swallow all my cum, and me, taking pity on him, finally relenting, ramming my cock into his mouth, grabbing the sides of his head, and thrusting in and out, over and over again, all the while telling him what a sweet little Faggot he is, my little Faggot, until I feel my cock stiffen even more in his mouth, the moment arrives, and I finally shoot my sweet, sticky load...

right.

down.

his.

fucking.

throat.

I pictured this so clearly, that I lost control of my impulses, came at the same time as my "fantasy" self did, and shot my load of cum all over my coffee table and carpet. I jokingly thought to myself that maybe I should send Mark the cleaning bill for that week, because it was "his fault", for getting me so excited. Then I wiped up what I could, had dinner, and went to bed early, thinking about the possibilities of our next encounter.

PART 2: Give Me a Hand With This Job...

Three days later, on Saturday, Mark came over at his usual time, grabbed a beer from the fridge, and sat down. Over the last month or so, we had gotten into a small, "pre-sucking" routine of beer and small talk before I opened my mouth for him, and he seemed chattier than usual that day. I quickly learned that he and his girlfriend had broken up because, he said, "I just don't have time for her, anymore." I considered that, and the fact that he seemed to have plenty of time for ME, to be both very interesting (because Mark's girlfriend was a genuine, level-ten, sex-goddess hottie), and potentially useful.

And as we went into the bedroom and I started stripping off my clothes, I noticed that he seemed to be staring at my growing erection far more intently than he ever had before, and that he had watched and waited for me to finish undressing before he had even unbuckled his pants.

Then his eyes looked up and met mine, and I saw it as clear as day. That was when I knew. For certain. He wanted it. At some point today, he would be down on his knees, my cock would be in his mouth, and my cum would be going down his throat.

Just thinking about that gave me a thrill, and my cock twitched and ached with how hard it had become in only a few seconds. Then, taking a chance, I turned to face him as he undressed, and silently stood there, stroking myself, my breath growing deeper and faster as I stood there, staring at him. He stood there and stared back, transfixed, as I worked my cock for him. I saw fascination and, yes, actual desire, in his eyes. Then, acting as if everything was normal, I turned and lay down on the bed, on my back, head over the side, just as usual.

He started off with his usual routine of "You want this cock, Faggot?", but instead of stretching out the moment, or even teasing me with the idea of sucking him, he came right over to the bed, I opened my mouth, and he instantly mounted my face, shoving his cock in fast and hard. I felt the familiar sensation of his balls against my face, and his head and shaft filling my mouth, thrusting in and out, and actually feeling a bit amused at the sudden thought of all the so-called "totally straight" guys who would never know this amazing sensation, would never know how awesome it would feel to have their mouth filled with the soft-hardness of a stiff, thrusting cock, feeling it swell as the climax approached, or the absolute thrill of swallowing a load of cum, pumped into you by a man you've driven into a sexual frenzy.

Poor bastards...

But anyway, I was certain that Mark wasn't going to be one of those guys for much longer. As I lay there on my back, my face being fucked, my whole body layed out for him to see, I reached down and started gently rubbing my cock, twirling my finger around the head, up and down the shaft, and stroking it lovingly. I was determined to draw as much attention to my cock as possible, make it so he couldn't look away, and make him want it until it drove him crazy with lust.

So, I just played with it, not jerking it like usual, but more teasing it, stroking it with one or two fingers, and occasionally rubbing my balls or gently squeezing the head. Throughout this, Mark kept thrusting, and at first I thought my cockteasing wasn't working, but then, suddenly, I felt him shift his stance, and felt the "angle of attack" of his cock shift upwards in my mouth, and I realized that he had started leaning forward, over my body, and was now supporting his position with his hands flat on the bed as he pumped his cock into my mouth. I also knew that this meant that his face was now less than a foot away from MY cock and, unless he had his eyes closed, he was staring right down at all of it, head, shaft and balls. I knew I had a good looking cock, just right for sucking on, so I decided it was time to turn up the temptation a little.

Mark was still pumping away at my mouth, but slower than his usual pace, which I assumed was due to his fascination with my cock, the tantalizing view distracting him. So, thinking the time was now right, I slowly, almost casually, spread my legs out wide, exposing everything to him even more, like an unspoken invitation to experience my cock first hand, so to speak. I kept stroking myself, just behind my cockhead, but also angling my cock somewhat more upwards, toward where I assumed his head (and mouth) was. I heard him gasp in a deep breath, he paused in his thrusting, then quickly resumed, but I felt a shift of weight in the mattress, and I could tell that he was now holding himself up with only one hand.

And that's when he stopped his thrusting...

Mark just froze where he was, not moving, his cock still hard in my mouth.

All I heard was the sound of his breathing, and I knew that he'd reached the moment I'd been both waiting, and hoping, for. I knew that he was holding his hand up, mere inches away from my cock, debating in his head whether or not he should just let himself go, wrap his fingers around it and start jerking it, or make some excuse, pull out of my mouth and leave, hurriedly and embarrassed.

Well, I didn't want that, so I pulled out the last trick in my book. I let go of my cock, lay both of my hands flat on the bed, let out a long, plaintive moan from my cock-filled mouth, and slowly thrust my hips upwards, bringing my seven inches even closer to where I was sure Mark's face was. My cock was right there, practically begging for him to do something with it, hard and throbbing. It only took a few seconds and then it happened, this final temptation was too much, the tipping point was finally reached, and I felt Mark's hand wrap firmly around my throbbing cock, pause for a second and then begin to jerk on it. He did it slowly, perhaps even cautiously, at first, but he quickly picked up speed, as I moaned my approval at his actions. Then, he resumed his thrusting into my mouth, as he, himself, moaned with delight.

PART 3: Well, That's One Way To Get A Head...

The excitement of this first victory was so delicious, that for a few minutes I just lay there, basking in the joy of sucking Mark's cock, as he jerked on mine. I almost couldn't believe how easy it had been to tempt him into giving in to his urges, as I had assumed that it would take longer than just a few minutes, but now, here he was, jerking on my cock like it was his own. His technique was pretty good, considering he'd only ever jerked himself off until now, so pretty soon I started to feel the very early signs of an approaching orgasm, which was not what I wanted just yet. I was determined that, when I finally came, it wouldn't be in Mark's hand, it would be with me thrusting my cock between his lips, telling him how he was going to swallow it all and thank me for it.

So, with determination and some regret, I reached back and grabbed Mark's hips, and gently pushed him back a little bit, until his cock popped out of my mouth, and came to rest across my upturned face. Now, finally, with his balls out of my face, I could actually look up and see what was going on, as Mark, obviously confused, stopped jerking my cock, and looked down between his legs to lock eyes with me. I could see that besides being confused as to why I'd stopped him, he was also incredibly turned on, sexually dialed all the way up to ten, and I knew that he was already ready for more.

And he was about to get it.

"I need a break, man." I said, "I'm getting a cramp in my lower back. Let me just sit for a few minutes." A lie, of course, but not one he could argue about.

"Sure, no problem." he replied. But I knew that this had thrown him for a loop, I could tell by the "hot and bothered" look on his face, and the way that his cock was twitching, that he was desperate to get it back into my warm, wet mouth, so that he could drain his balls into my throat. And he would, soon. But first, it was my turn.

I had rehearsed this moment quite a bit in my head, over the last few days, and now that it was here, I jumped right into it. I pointed to Mark's erect cock and said "I don't want you to lose that, let me handle it while I'm sitting here." Another lie, I knew there was no chance of him losing his erection while he was this worked up, but Mark nodded absentmindedly, and I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his cock, and started slowly stroking it. Not too fast, as I definitely didn't want him to come. I had other plans for that moment.

He was still just standing there as I stroked him, but with an amazed look on his face as he watched me use my hand on his cock, then I looked up at him and said "This angle is a little uncomfortable..." then I patted the bed next to where I sat, and said "...so maybe you could sit here?"

Not an unreasonable request, so he nodded, I let go of his cock, and he turned and sat next to me. As soon as he sat down, I wasted no time in taking his cock in my hand and picking up where I had left off, slowly sliding my hand up and down the cock that had, only moments before, been in my mouth. And now that the "handjob barrier" had been broken, it only took about ten seconds for him to reach out for my cock and start stroking it, avoiding eye contact, instead staring directly at my cock as he ran his hand up and down it. This lasted for less than a minute before I played what I knew would be my final card in this game.

I gave a grunt of pain, let go of his cock, then stood up and reached behind myself to rub my own lower back, while saying something about "Uuuhh... this damn cramp!" I pretended to work my back muscles for a few seconds, said something along the lines of "Ah! That's better..." and then I turned around.

Since Mark was on my left side, I made sure to turn on my left foot, and when I did, there I was, standing in front of Mark, completely naked, with my cock fully erect and only inches from his face. We stayed like that for a long moment, then he looked up into my eyes, and I simply looked back and nodded "Yes." He started to raise his hand, probably to jerk me off again, but I made a stopping motion with my hand, and then gently pushed his hand back down. He looked up at me, then at my cock, and finally up at me again. I looked back at him with a small smile, whispered the word "Yeah", and angled my hips slightly more forward, until my cockhead was less than an inch from his lips. He looked up at me one last time, closed his eyes with a lustful but resigned look, and then Mark took a deep breath, and opened his mouth.

He slowly leaned forward, grabbed my hips for support and, for a fraction of a second, I felt his warm breath wash over my groin, and then, finally, Mark took another deep breath in, closed his lips around my oh-so-hungry cock, and slowly started bobbing his head back and forth, over and over and over again. I felt the warmth and wetness of his mouth, the slight, stimulating friction from his tongue, and I felt the head of my cock reach the back of his throat, as waves of joyful pleasure raced throughout my entire body.

Godwulf
Godwulf
36 Followers
12