Who's The Faggot Now...?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw my head back and let out a long, gasping moan, encouraging Mark, who started picking up speed, and making a deep moaning sound from his own throat.

It was hard to believe, almost surreal, but I'd done it, I'd actually made it happen. My cock was throbbing in his mouth, and my mind was fired up with a feeling of sexual power I'd never known before. Then, I looked down, and there, kneeling before me, was the most wonderous thing I'd ever seen in my life...

Mark was staring up into my eyes...

...he was sucking on my cock...

...and he fucking loved it.

PART 4: Turnabout is Fore-play...

I'm 34 years old, and in that time, I'd always been sexually passive, almost to the point of being submissive. I've never been controlling, or aggressive, and all my sexual activities up to this point in my life were passionate, but a little bland. Now, I'd somehow managed to get an "Alpha Male" type to get down on his knees, open his mouth, and suck my cock. The feeling of power that gave me was something I'd never felt before, and knowing that I had made Mark become submissive to me was an amazing turn-on. Basking in that power, I needed more from him, and I was determined to get it.

I decided that the best way to proceed would be to get verbal, so as he hungrily worked on me with his mouth, I smiled down at him and said "That's right, suck on that fucking cock, MY fucking cock, take it all the way in, it's what you want, it's what you need, and you have to have it!"

Hearing that seemed to excite him even more, as he pushed his head forward even further, seemingly trying to get my cock all the way down into his throat, and his excitement fed mine even more. I felt like the God of Cock, being worshipped by an obedient supplicant, who lived only to please me. And I was amazed by this new, incredibly dominant aspect of my personality, that I hadn't even known existed before today. And now that I'd gotten my cock in Mark's mouth, it was time to move him up to the next level so, gently, I reached down, and took hold of the sides of his head, at which point he stopped bobbing on my cock, which slipped out of his mouth, and looked up at me again.

I smiled down on him, and said "It's time. I'm almost there. Are you ready for what I'm going to give you?"

"I...I don't know, I didn't think I'd ever..." he replied, looking nervous and confused.

I said "I know, but now I also know that you want this, so its time for you to have it."

"A...al...alright, I'll do it. I'll swallow your cum." he said.

"Good" I said. "but first, tell me what you are..."

He looked up at me, confusion in his eyes for a moment, then sudden realization dawned, and he knew what I meant.

"i...i...i'm a faggot..." Almost a whisper.

"What was that? I didn't really hear you." I said.

"I'm a Faggot.", he said more matter-of-factly, now.

I said "You don't sound very sure, for a man who had my dick in his mouth! Say it like you mean it! Who's the Faggot now!?"

"I'm a Faggot!" said boldly now...

"Louder!"

"I'M A FAGGOT!! A COCKSUCKING LITTLE FAGGOT!!" I WANNA SUCK YOUR COCK AND SWALLOW YOUR CUM, OKAY? PLEASE, PLEASE..!!!

This was what I wanted to hear, so I smiled down at him, caressed the sides of his head, and said "Okay. You're my Faggot, Mark, my sweet, sweet little Faggot, and you can suck my cock now."

With that, and a moan born out of pure desire, Mark practically dove onto my cock, sucking on it like it was the only thing keeping him alive, desperate to have it in his mouth. I gripped the sides of his head again, holding him still, and started thrusting into his mouth, hard and fast, my limbs almost trembling from the feeling of power I now had. I fucked his face with a fervent intensity, until I felt the first stirrings of my orgasm start to rise, then I slowed down, down, down, and looked down at Mark, who locked eyes with me.

"Mark," I said, "I've probably swallowed a quart of your cum. Now it's time for you to start returning the favor. I'm going to cum in your mouth, and you're going to swallow it. All of it. You're going to drink it down, and then tell me that you love it. Do you understand?"

"Mmm-hmm", he replied, around a mouthful of my cock.

"Good. Now get ready, you sweet little Faggot, because here it comes!"

At that point, I resumed my vigorous thrusting, and as my orgasm drew near again, I started saying things like "I'm fucking your face!" and "Suck me, you little Faggot!, a rush shot through my body like electricity, and then, finally, gloriously, I came, and with the first wave of my orgasm, I shot a massive load right into Mark's mouth, and practically screamed at him "Swallow it, you fucking Faggot!!"

It was the best orgasm of my life, so good my knees almost buckled, lasting almost a minute, as my thrusting cock pumped spurt after spurt of my cum into Mark's mouth, forcing him to work as fast as he could, swallowing over and over, until all of my cum, all of it, was down his throat.

And then, even after the last drop of me was swallowed and gone, I kept pumping in and out of Mark's mouth for a few moments, slowing down gradually, as the afterglow of my orgasm faded away and my now completely satisfied cock, grew soft in his mouth. Even then, he kept gently suckling on my cock, almost like he was nursing on it.

Mark, of course, hadn't come yet, so I stepped back, and my cock slipped out of his mouth. He looked up at me expectantly, so I smiled down at him and said "It's time for you to finish yourself off now, so jerk that cock for me, and make it look good. If you do it right, I'll let you suck my cock again next week, okay?"

"Yes, Alan." Still on his knees, he skooched backwards a bit, spread his legs, and started jerking his cock. Head back, eyes closed, yanking on his erection, he was a glorious sight to see. He lasted almost a minute, breathing heavily and moaning desperately, and then, with no warning other than a final loud gasp of breath, he came, shooting a wad of cum right past me, and onto the very bed which he had face-fucked me on, so many times.

The second and third spurts didn't go as far as the first, and just landed on the carpet, as his orgasm wound down, then he lowered his head, took a deep breath, then looked up at me.

"I want more." was all he said.

"And you're going to get it." I replied. "The very first night, you mentioned that you had friends who might be interested. Get them here next week, and you and I will suck as much cock as we want." Mark started smiling with anticipation, and I was already thinking how amazing it would be to suck Mark's cock, while one of his friends sucked mine, while two more guys stood there, waiting their turn.

Tonight had been wonderful, and soon things would get even better. And, I realized, just thinking about it had gotten me hard again, so I looked at Mark, pointed at my cock and said "Get back to work, you little Faggot." and a few minutes later, with Mark's face joyfully buried in my crotch, sucking me towards my second orgasm, I wondered to myself "Could there ever be enough cock in the world for the two of us?"

A few minutes later, as I shot my second load down his throat, I had my doubts.

12