All Comments on 'Who's The Faggot Now...?'

by Godwulf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
walt555walt555about 2 months ago

Loved it can’t wait for more

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 2 months ago

Perfect! Hope he brings his friends soon and you write about it. Thanks!

NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 2 months ago

Very good, kinda what happened to me. A gay friend asked to suck my cock. When I finally agreed we made a date to meet. When he came over I was hot as hell and very eager. We sat on the couch playing with each others cocks, then he stood up in front of me with his big cock inches from my face. I looked up at him and he said "well" so I leaned forward and began sucking his big stiff dripping cock. He pulled my hair and made me drop to my knees in front of him. By now I'm totally into it as I sucked and slurped on his big dick. I looked up again, he smiled, grabbed my head with both hands and began face fucking me hard n and deep. As I sucked away and jerked my stiff cock I thought "now wait a minute,who's supposed to be the cock sucker here?" Didn't take long to say to myself "I guess it's me."

explorer256explorer256about 2 months ago

Great story, gets me dripping and of course once I’m in that state, a taste of hot juice is needed!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 months ago

Damn you were right, I got hard as a fucking diamond reading this story. Now I’m going to have to jerk off that I have a hard cock in my mouth. It’s been three years since I’ve had a cock in my mouth and now I want another. Your story gets a rating of 20 rock hard stars. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lars420Lars420about 2 months ago

That was super fuckin hot dude ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

phallustinephallustineabout 2 months ago

Thanks for making me mess up my panties! I so want to be in a group like your next meeting with Mark.

Billr1960Billr1960about 2 months ago

Makes my mouth water

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A unique and fun story

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 2 months ago

Very hot,I loved it

LonelypoleLonelypoleabout 2 months ago

More like 25 stars!!! Great story & well written (you actually write in the same style that I do!! - I'll have to post up a few stories!).

ThickCDNDaddyThickCDNDaddyabout 2 months ago

Very well written. I cannot wait for accounts of cock sucking and more.

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 months ago

God I want to suck YOUR COCK so much. . . I used to be a straight married man (still am married) but after giving my first surreal blow job, I cannot stop doing it and wanting to do it all the time. I would suck dick several times a day, and jack off and eat my own load after blowing every guy I possibly could.

I can tell how much you love it because I am just like you. I have loved many dicks in my mouth and have done things with men I never thought I would ever want to do, let alone do them.

I have 20 gay stories here on Lit, my username is PG564E. My latest title is "PUT THIS IN YOUR MOUTH" and I know you will jack off reading my stories. Just like I jack off reading yours wishing you were slowly mouth fucking this faggot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGodwulf@Godwulf
34 Followers
After the end of my first marriage, I decided to finally give in to an old impulse, and arranged to suck a guy’s cock for the first time. Once that sweet pink head slid between my lips and his cock filled my mouth, I jerked myself into the greatest orgasm of my life. That’s wh...