All Comments on 'Who's Your Daddy'

by eroticdemotic

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year ago

This was wonderful, and my very favorite kind of love story. No abuse or calling her filthy names or sharing her like a used joint... Just true, romantic love between a father and his daughter. And she has his baby. Five stars is not enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy. Kinky.

Two things to explore in chapter 2.

Daddy takes his Baby Girl’s ass. This is because Baby Girl has to have a C-Section. Her pussy can stretch, but her hips can’t. And her daughter’s head is too big. Daddy can’t fuck his Baby Girl Vaginally for several months. But she’s craving Daddy’s cock. And oral sex isn’t enough.

Daddy and Baby Girl welcome Mommy back into their marriage bed. This is so Mommy can help be an Au Pair and Wet Nurse for her granddaughter. Baby Girl can’t produce enough milk with her (expanded) tiny titties to satisfy both her husband and her child. Mom agrees to take fenugreek and stimulate her breasts so she can help nurse her grandchild. Baby Girl gets curious as to what her mother’s breast milk tastes like. One thing leads to a mother. (And that’s a good subtitle.)

If this becomes a Harem Story, you can include Mommy’s Cousin, and a tall bisexual College Boy Baby Girl convinces to be her beard, before Baby, Daddy, AND Mommy all fall in love with him too (and he knocks up Mommy again).

Daddy and Mommy remarry in a joint ceremony with the College Boy and Baby Girl. So they become a quad.

If the Bisexuality freaks you out, Baby Girl can marry Mommy’s Cousin. That’s legal in most states. Then it’s a fMFF bi-female, mostly straight-male harem story.

These are your characters. But you’ve left lots of room for one or more sequels. Dedicate each chapter to a character or new kink. Have fun.

Thank you for this.

—GrantLeeStone

LustknabeLustknabeover 1 year ago

Beautiful, absolutely lovely, great story!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 from me, I hope there will soon be another chapter of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ummm, well that was not exciting.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

A sweet story but a little boring. Could use a little more spice or a part 2 where things get a lot hotter and the babies keep coming. Needs more pregnancy kink too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written! I loved it! I was slightly horrified whrn they lear ed they were related after all. But i really enjoy unapologetic incest stories. In real life, yes this would be horrifying to say the elast, but that's why wr have fiction! Yay. Good job! Looking forward to chapter 2 if i ever get arou d to reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not like the character of the daughter. Too much stupidity, immaturity, lack of common sense. The father is just as bad.

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 1 year ago

Very nicely written - would love to see where you take this in the next chapter - more risqué bold sex would be fun - breast feeding the kid and her daddy at the same time would be such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! I will keep an eye out for any sequels.

FracturedMoonlightFracturedMoonlightover 1 year ago

Needs a sequel. Loved this story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Nice job! Good humor and well written, with great emotion and affection descriptions! 5/5

enri_lowrenenri_lowrenover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Thought it was so fucking hot. Your pacing was great too, a fun mix of spicy scenes and the story. Great job!

enri_lowrenenri_lowrenover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Your pacing was spot on for me, and the kinks were perfectly mixed in. and so fucking hot 🥵

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see a sequel!

Please describe how enormous she gets, and hopefully give her some twin/triplet/quad pregnancies after the first one!

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 1 year ago

Great story!!!

Can't wait for the sequel!!!!!

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant story I will definitely read again

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Who's Your Daddy (?):" - Eighteen Year Old College-bound Virgin Daughter, Sally and Her Early Forties Year Old (Still) Married Father, Unnamed.

First of all, I want to--gladly--welcome writer/author 'eroticdemotic' (meaning, eroticism for the common people) to the immense volume of avid 'Literotica!' family of readers and writers, particularly of and about the incest genre!

I'm a huge fan of the female/male, impregnation variety of incest, sprinkled with much flavoring of love and romance... a specific incest genre of which I'm a avid reader! Your story, "Who's Your Daddy?" fits perfectly and gladly into my wheelhouse of incestuous reading, and other personal feel-good usage!

This story is extremely unique in theme and plot, in that I've never read a story so specific about going from "father" to "step-father" and back to a daughter's actual biological father!!! The theme and overall context makes this story an absolute one-of-a-kind, Vesuvius-Hot-content in every aspect.

This story is written a though the writer is female, due to the feel-good aspects of the love of the family, mother and father--though they are separating under relative good terms--and the love of their daughter, Sally. Though the writer/author 'eroticdemotic' has not completed her gender profile I have a great inclination that a female is the owner and originator of this great and masterful incest literary portrait!! She's on my "Follow Author" list; there's a bright future indication in professional writing; although, I do wish her long success here on our 'Literotica" fan's billboard of fantastic writers!!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 1 year ago

my new favorite, this is what I've been missing in my life and I'm so glad it was written by someone who knows how to tell a story, thanks!!

5⭐️ in my top 50 daddy daughter list and I'm sure I'll reread many times!

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothingsover 1 year ago

This story is so fucked up in the best way like I couldn’t stop reading. The conversations, even during the sex, almost seemed real and the humor!! Awesome fucking writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mother and father separated and she's with her father so why the slut mother wants to call a family meeting....fuck her!! This MC is a weak wimp!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[18.02.23]

Spicy Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars. One of the best father daughter stories that I've ever read. I couldn't stop reading it. So hot so passionate so sexy, this story has everything in it

Loved the way you described how Sally lost her virginity

If was absolutely perfect, I could almost feel that it was happening, as you were describing it, stretching her pussy and the feeling that she was feeling of having a huge cock inside of her tiny little cunt hole

I hope that you keep on writing as you are one of the best writers in lictorica

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What would my neice have said in her teen years? Ewwwwwwwww. But that said, Well done. Really. Twisted but good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a good read. Some good humour in there as well. There was something about the way it was written where it made it such that it was almost as if I could hear it being narrated as I read. It reminds me of so many of those types of shows that I've watched over the years where the main character voiceovers the situation as the episode progresses and summarizes their thoughts at the end of each episode.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Very nice. I quite enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the twist at the end. Incest is so forbidden and naughty, but so damned hot. great story.

crylittlesistercrylittlesister3 months ago

The review and suggestions by “anon” GrantLeeStone make me want to pluck my eyes from my head. I want to erase that file from my memory. Wet nurses are wet nurses because they were pregnant at some point and nurse new babies that aren’t her own. She of course continues to have a supply because her body realizes it’s needed. Once more a man that knows actually nothing about a females body. These are the same men that think the urethra and vulva are the same hole, that “squirting” is vaginal lubricant (spoiler, it’s 98% urine), and think the cervix is the hymen.

Why men seem to think that the mother needs to be involved in some disgusting romp of a woman sucking ejaculate out of her daughter’s vagina and then chooses to humiliate her child by forcing her lick semen out of her mothers anus or vagina - I have absolutely no clue.

While, I enjoyed the story I absolutely think including the mother in any future stories other than in a capacity as a grandmother or just being there would be a travesty of the highest order. Not everything needs to be a giant midlife crisis loser fuck boy haram. There are hundreds if not thousands of stories on here highlighting the family fun a man has with his harem of somehow nubile 95lb, 4’11”, phallus hungry sløøts who crave nothing more than to be used as breeding stock and also forced into sudden and previously unknown and unexplored bisexuality most of them didn’t realize for 30-50 years. Bisexuality doesn’t work like that.

Please don’t add some random slutty friend either. The story can easily explore love they have for each other and growth they both find. Clearly there is some thought in here even though the internally written voice for this “18” year old comes off more very sheltered petulant 13-14yo who likes to say quippy sometimes adult things to sound mature. I did find it bizarre that one glance at his dick turned her into a dick fiend who was perfectly happy and somehow also perfect at giving head and hand jobs. And that she was just like “Yea, I’m totally gonna lose my virginity standing in the bathroom.” I did get off but this story gave me the ick a few times. I’d still read part 2. I just hope she gets a better voice that doesn’t read as spoiled petulant ignorant 14yo. Also there again is zero reason to add other women. I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t mind a reverse harem. Maybe Matt grew into his body and Andrew isn’t a piece of crap. She gets them all. Sven if her father is the only one whom she gives children. Not enough reverse harems on here.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda8762 months ago

Okay, the story itself makes it a 5, but the last two last makes this a 10/10. Perfection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love the humor of the very last sentence. Nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would have loved if they fuked Like rabbits in heat in front of her mom . Her catching them fuking like horn dogs and not stopping even after getting caught. Still fuking her pussy and seeding her pussy . And them laughing at her mother while starting to fuk again claiming they together now. Daddy and Daughter . Fuking and fuking in more nasty ways.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 month ago

I vote for a continuation, please. Thanks for a great first chapter. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous