Who's Your Daddy Bitch

Story Info
Sleazy times at Daddy's Girls.
2.1k words
2.52
15.6k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers

Belching and farting as I wake up, sitting on the side of the damn bed. Another bitch laying beside me. A neighbor's 18 year old daughter. She wants to be a damn stripper at my club, so I fucked her. No reason to... I just wanted to fuck the slut.

I grab a beer off the nightstand and down it... Belch again. My damn head is killing me. Too much coke and beer last night.

I get up and leave the neighbor's daughter asleep on her stomach. Don't remember the slut's name. Nice ass on the bitch though. Nothing like young, supple ass. I'm gonna hire the slut. I'll fuck her brains out while she's at the club, so I'll be seeing a whole lot of that sweet ass from now on.

I slowly make my way to the bathroom to piss, scratching my nuts... I'm nude. I fart again. Damn Mexican food.

I waddle up to the toilet and start pissin. Ahhhhhh... (loud fart)... I let out a long, steady stream. I shake. I yawn, then open my eyes to look around. I pissed all over my girl, comedienne Alia Janine. Thought she was the toilet... oh well. Damn, that bitch has some sweet ass titties.

"Morning baby." Mama greets me.

"Mornin." I saunter over to her and kiss her, squeezing her gorgeous mature ass. God, mama (Kathie Lee Gifford) has such a sweet ass. So firma and soft at the same time. We make out for a minute. My damn cock gets hard... mama jerks it between us. I suck her tongue and squeeze her ass in her tight jeans. I got the sexiest mama ever. I've fucked her so many times it's insane, and every fucking time it's great. We've got four kids together. All grown. All girls. Mama kept four. I've gotten her pregnant 32 times, so she didn't keep the rest. Thank God. I've got so many kids now, I can't keep track. Got so many damn baby mamas, I can't see straight. Bitches all trying to take my money. I give em some... and pimp the hoes out to get my money back.

Mama feeds me breakfast... it's 11:30, but it's still breakfast to me. I own a strip club, skanky ass place. White trash to the core. I fucking love it. It's called Daddy's Girls. Everybody calls me daddy. Except for mama. Even though she does too when we fuck. I'm givin her the good dick up her ass and she screams it out. I love that shit.

"So, are you gonna hire Lisa?" Mama's asks, as she feeds me, sitting in my lap.

"Who the fuck is Lisa?" I answer, squeezing mama's 34D titties through her short sleeved plaid shirt.

"The neighbors daughter you were fucking last night." Mama kisses me, wiping my mouth and feeding me some more eggs and bacon.

"Oh... that's the bitch's name. Yeah, I forgot. Yeah... I'm gonna hire her." I roughly fondle mama's gorgeous, soft tits through her top.

"Oh, that's good sweetheart. Becky will be happy. She's been worried about Lisa. She wants her daughter to have a steady job." Mama finishes feeding me, and pulls out her titties for me. I lean over and start sucking, drinking her sweet mama's milk, squeezing each soft titty, as I suck em, pulling hard on the rubbery nipples as I suck. Mama has the best titty milk. I could sell it. I might do that.

...

Later at the club...

"Yeah... come on by. I'll hook you up. Don't worry. I got the cops in my back pocket. Got a new girl too. Her name's Lisa. She's got big titties and a sweet ass. She loves to fuck too. If the money's right, you can fuck her. Yeah... I thought you'd like her." I hang up. An old business associate from outta town is gonna drop by later.

Yeahhhhhhhh... I cum deep and hard in my girl Kate's (Kate Upton) mouth. She's on her knees in front of me, behind my desk, keeping the bossy happy.

All my bitches keep me happy. It's part of their job. Kate drinks down my heavy load, those beautiful eyes locked on me. Damn, she's beautiful. One of my top dancers... and earners. Kate sucks me dry and kisses my fat dick when she's done.

"God, I love your cock daddy. Your cum is so tasty too. Mmmmmmm. I love it." Kate blows me a kiss and gets up, heading out of my office to the stage.

My place is full service. It may be a dingy, sleazy ass, white trash strip club, but it's very popular and very lucrative. My girls dance... on stage and in private... they fuck... for the right price... and they'll even hook you up with whatever you need. The cops... like I said earlier... are in my back pocket, so they don't have to worry about being hassled by em.

"Here's the new shirts Daddy." My girl Penny (The Big Bang Theory) brings a box of my new WHO'S YOUR DADDY SHIRTS in. They are very popular. We came out with a new design. It's simple. Two chicks blowing me with WHO'S YOUR DADDY on the front and back. I love em.

"Great job babe." I kiss Penny.

"Mmmmmmm. Thank you sweetie." Penny pulls my cock out and sits on the side of my desk. She pulls her skimpy white shorts down, and white g string too. Penny guides my fat dick up her sweet, juicy, bald pussy and we fuck on my desk.

Penny kisses me, her arms around my neck, as my fat dick plunges all the way up that sweet snatch. The desk shakes from my weight and the force that I'm fucking Penny with. "I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGGG DADDYYYYYYYYYY!!" Penny's quirts all over my cock. I pull out and we watch her pussy paint my big dick with her sweet, tangy pussy cream. It shoots out quick, splattering my entire ten, super thick inches.

I slam back up Penny's cunt and pound away, as she holds my neck and kisses all over my big face. I'm a very large man with a big beer belly and a big ass dick... And I know how to fucking use it. Penny squirts four more times, then I pull out and she drops to her knees. She jerjs me off onto that perfect face and into her wide open, cum hungry mouth. My cock pumps my huge load... I cum a lot... and Penny wears it and swallows it. She smacks my fat dick on her wet lips, smiling up at me. She sucks me dry, as my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) comes in.

"Oh, I'm sorry boss. I didn't mean to interrupt." Spence starts to walk out.

"What do you want Spence?" I ask him, walking back behind my desk, my hug dick wobbling as I walk. I sit in my chair and light a fat blunt. Penny gets up and fixes her clothes, licking her lips clean. She wipes my cum off of her lust covered face and licks her hands clean. Spence stares and swallow hard. He's got a crush on Penny. She's fucking hot, so he's not stupid.

"I just wanted to see if you needed help with anything boss." Spence drools over Penny and her tight, tasty body.

Penny takes the shirts out into the club, to sell em. "Spence... help Penny with the shirts." I tell him and lean back in my chair, smoking away on that fat ass blunt.

"You got it boss." Spence follows Penny. She's got five boxes of shirts. Like I said, they're really popular. We'll sell em all, no problem. What doesn't sell in the club, we will put on our site. I move a ton of merchandise on the website.

...

My old business pal Dave... I mentioned him before... is getting a private show from Lisa, the slut from last night. Her mama came by and sucked me off to thank me for hiring her daughter. I dig that kind of thank you. It's a helluva lot better tan a cake or some thank you card.

I'm filming Dave's private show. I'm. A businessman and blackmail is a helpful part of my business. Pal or not, money talks. He's married to a politician, so I know he will pay up and keep his mouth shut.

I've fucked Dave's wife before. Filmed her too. She paid me $100,000 to keep the movie from getting out. I kept it in my private collection. Never know when I might be desperate for money again either. The bitch can fuck. Took my ten thick up her ass for two hours straight. Damn, I miss fucking that chick. I might give her a call soon. Tell her I might have come across that tape again. Ha.

...

One of my daughters is a former porn star. Tyra Moore is a tall, thin, mixed beauty with all natural 32Gs. My pride and joy. I married her too. I've got the whole city government in my back pocket, so it's legal. No one touches Tyra. No one. She's all mine. I don't even let her dance at my club. Her mama is a pain, but a good fuck. I pimped her for years. Even after she got married. Her dumbass husband could never figure out why she was out all night and she always came home smelling like beer and cum. Stupid motherfucker.

Tyra doesn't do any of that. I've never pimped her. I have her sisters, but not her. She's never danced. She did porn before I married her. She left home and wanted to see the world, but she missed me, so she quit porn and came back home. We got married and started having kids. We have six right now. They stay with her mother. She quit being a ho. Tyra's pregnant again. I fuck her five or six times a day. She's so fucking sexy, I'm obsessed with her titties too. She spends 3 grand a month on bras, just to show em off for me. I love my girl.

...

I walk around my club, smoking, and check out the action. My bouncers are throwing a stupid hick out for getting hands with a girl on stage. They're beating the piss outta him. I watch. I like watching a stupid motherfucker get his... or her... ass kicked. Teaching these bitches some manners.

...

I head back in and see Penny. She gives me a thumbs up. We sold all the WHO'S YOUR DADDY shirts at the club. I give her a bonus. Two actually. $5,000 and... my fat dick up her ass. I booty bang my bitch in the ladies room, while the girls come in and out and use the toilet or fix their makeup. I slap that phatilicious booty and pound it. Penny looks in the mirror and blows bubbles. I love a chick chewing gum while I fuck her and Penny knows it. My girl knows how to keep Daddy happy. After twenty minutes of anal pounding, I cum blast city up her ass. Penny cums again at the same time, so a mutual BIG O for us. We kiss and I fondle her sweet 32Cs, as two girls stare and wash their hands. I give em both my card.

...

Mama comes by and cums all over me, as I eat her out. She squirts all over my face. She takes pics. Mama's chewing gum too. She blows a giant bubble, while my giant dick is pounding her mature mama cunt on my desk. I suck her gorgeous titties while I pound her out, cumming hard up her cunt, then watching as she sucks me dry. I take pics too. Mama drinks a fat load of my warm piss too. Tyra comes in and helps her. They share it, taking turns sucking my pissing dick. My two favorite women on their knees in my office drinking my piss. I love my sleazy ass life.

I titty fuck Tyra on my desk, while mama tosses my salad, rimming my ass. I pump a huge load of cream down Tyra's throat, while mama fingers my big ass and sucks my huge, hairy balls. Once again... I love my sleazy ass life.

Kate comes in and films mama and Tyra drinking another load of my piss, while Kate posses on mama's soft, slightly saggy titties. Kate gets on her knees and drinks the rest of my piss, shaking her huge knockers, as she happily gulps down my piss. She's a piss whore. She loves drinking my piss. I film all three sluts sucking me dry. I put it up on Twitter and Instagram. I make a compilation video of us four over the course of the week and put it up on my website.

Just another day in my sleazy ass, fuckin fun as fuck life. Sex, drugs, money, liquor, piss and pussy. All the things that make life worth living. I'm the man and I'm the answer to... Who's Your Daddy Bitch.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,124 Followers