Why?

Story Info
A sudden taken and used story.
1k words
2.82
14.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers

This was written in one go but rejected.

Strict rules in here.

I hope you enjoy the story.

=================================================

The sun started to set, and my neighbourhood's annual block party was winding down. I was new in town, and one of the few singles on this street of working-class homes. After saying my good nights, I was relaxing in my living room when the bell rang.

When I opened the door, five lads in their early 20s stood there. Andrew, the only one I knew, said, "Could we see you for a minute?"

Andrew, I'm really tired," I answered.

Andrew pulled out a knife and held it at my throat while two of his friends grabbed my arms and pulled me down the steps. Most of the neighborhood was still outside, and they gathered on my front lawn. The whole crowd, men and women, watched intently as Andrew and his friends pulled off my white T-shirt and bra.

"What are you doing?" I yelled. "Somebody please help me!"

As if on cue, the crowd, both men and women, started to laugh and call encouragement to the guys. They pulled off my Capri pants and my white cotton panties. "No!" I shouted. "Please, stop, help!" I shouted again and again, but my neighbors' laughter only got louder and louder.

Andrew and his friends pushed me down on the grass and one of them, a young Latino, pulled down his pants and shorts. His semi-erection was growing larger by the second. My eyes bulged as he spread my legs and brutally entered me.

"NO!" I screamed again. "Oh God! Sweet Jesus, help me!"

I looked at my neighbors. A few of the women were watching with pity and sympathy for what I was suffering, but the rest were verbally encouraging my rapists. I heard voices calling "Fuck her! Give it to her! Come on her!"

Some of the men had hands in their pockets stroking their cocks. I saw two women caressing their erect nipples. No one questioned or explained why this was happening to me or made a move to interfere.

Meanwhile, my rapist was thrusting faster and faster into me. With my arms pinned to the ground, I could do nothing but lie there with tears running down my face.

Soon, the guy was grunting loudly as his thrusts accelerated, and then I felt his come erupt in my womb. He withdrew, stood up, and was replaced by the next guy, a tall black youth. He had a gigantic cock, and I braced myself. His entry speared my insides, and I screamed.

My new rapist began thrusting, oblivious to my agony. I looked at the laughing crowd through my tears. A short, plump blonde woman of about thirty emerged from the crowd, walked round me and knelt next to me.

As she came over I realised that I was starting to feel arousal in spite of my not wanting this I was approaching orgasm but tried to resist. I recognized Sandra from church; she had given me Holy Communion last Sunday. She had a box of tissues and a bottle of water with her.

"Oh, Sandy," I sobbed, "please make it stop!"

"I can't," she answered. "All I can do is help you to get through your suffering."

I felt my rapist withdraw and move up to straddle my face. As the third guy entered me, Sandy took the black cock in her hand and began jerking it. In seconds he shot a huge load of come all over my face.

This fresh humiliation started me crying anew but also near to orgasm...I was hating the idea of my situation but couldn't resist. "Oh, Sandy," I sobbed, "why is this happening to me?"

"I don't know," said Sandy. "Let us pray to the Blessed Virgin for the strength to endure your torture."

"Hail Mary, full of grace..." we prayed as my third rapist shot into me and Number Four took over. He finished quickly leaving m eon the verge, and then I saw Andrew standing over me. He had an evil smile on his face as he took out his huge cock. I was too exhausted to scream as he violently thrust his pole into my tortured pussy.

Sandy wiped the sweat, tears and come from my face as Andrew did his business, I came with little show but he saw it and then she held the water bottle to my lips. I gratefully sipped from the bottle as Andrew growled, "You little whore you came from rape...you must have enjoyed it, I'm coming, you bitch, I'm fucking coming!"

After he finished spurting into me, Andrew put his pants on. The crowd cheered my rapists, and they began to disperse, ignoring me. My legs felt like rubber and I was blinded by tears as Sandy helped me walk to my door. I lay down naked on the couch and Sandy smiled as she knelt beside me.

"Why did I get pleasure from a brutal assault?"

"Jesus sees our tortures," said Sandy, "and helps us get through them." She took off her T-shirt and bra, and held her huge breasts out to me. I eagerly sucked on her right breast until her nipple stood out nearly an inch, then did the same to Sandy's left teat. She moaned and kissed me on the lips, then moved down my body slowly.

She kissed my throat, my tits, my belly, then she arrived between my legs. Sandy's mouth felt like heaven on my poor, traumatized pussy. She kissed, licked and sucked; my pleasure rose and I moaned louder and louder until I reached a shattering climax!

Sandy brought her lips back up to mine. She had sucked all my rapists' sperm out of my pussy. We shared the salty cream, moving it back and forth between our mouths for a long minute. Then we swallowed.

We smiled at each other, and Sandy said, "Let us give thanks that your suffering is over, and let us pray that our Lord and Saviour forgive those men for raping you."

She held both my hands in both of hers as we prayed. "Our Father, who art in heaven..."

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers