Why? – Allie and Jake Out of Town

Story Info
A young white couple indulge in interracial fun.
4.9k words
4.07
37.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why? What an interesting word. It's a word that young children learn to wield at an early age.

Why? It's the reason or reasons that stand behind everything that we do.

As I listened to my lovely wife Allie rummaging around in the motel room bathroom I contemplated why I did the things that I did.

I wondered why Allie willingly went along with my strange desires and what she really thought of me and our relationship.

Apparently finished in the bathroom Allie wandered into the room and looked at me sitting in the only comfortable chair in the room. Why did they rent rooms to two people and only provide one chair?

I looked at the woman that I thought was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. Her naturally wavy blond hair hung just below her shoulder and was complimented by her pale blemish free skin.

Why was I so lucky that she had chosen me from all of the other men that had been overcome by her natural girl next door good looks?

As lucky as I was why did I feel overcome with the desire to share her with other men?

Why didn't I want to keep her entirely to myself?

Why did it excite me to share my loving wife with other men and why was it so much more exhilarating when it was a black man or even black men?

Allie and I had been married for three years now. I made a good living which did entail some travel but luckily I earned enough that Allie did not have to work and I could afford to bring her with me when I did travel. The arrangement worked well for us and the regular stays at motels outside our city allowed us the opportunity to indulge our unusual sexual proclivities.

I may as well stop being coy and simply say that I enjoyed watching Allie having sex with strangers and recording the sessions on video. For her part Allie enjoyed making me happy and the added benefit of having a strange dick using her holes from time to time catered to her sluttish tendencies.

As Allie approached I had a chance to take a hard look at this lovely woman. She was dressed in some sort of loose blue cotton knit tube top that was supported by straps that were attached at the top middle and then went up and around her neck. As she came toward me her breasts jiggled and bounced with the movement. The tips of her nipples pushed the material out exposing her tight tummy where the top ended just above her tiny waist.

A very short white pleated skirt that was barely long enough to cover her lovely ass was fastened around her slim waist. The skirt flared out and outlined her full hips and well rounded ass. I knew from past experience that there would not be any underwear beneath the skirt.

Completing the package was the finest pair of legs I had ever seen. Full well rounded satiny thighs flowed smoothly from her hips framing her pussy in a "V" that never failed to draw my attention. Long slim calves completed the package.

As Allie came towards me my cell phone vibrated signaling an incoming text message. I pressed a key on my phone and the message "We're on the way up" appeared on the screen. It was from Raj, the young black man that we had encountered while out on our walk earlier. Whenever we were in the mood to play and indulge some of our more erotic pastimes we would find a stranger when we arrived in town and offer to pay him to find yet another stranger who would be given the privilege of using my wife for his sexual pleasure. The understanding was that I would be present at all times and that I would be making a video of the encounter.

A few moments later I began the video when there was a knock at the door. We always got a suite so that the room was big enough to place one camera, which was fitted with a wide angle lens, on a tripod so that the door, the large queen or king sized bed and a major portion of the room would be recorded. This method allowed me to move around the room using a second camera for close ups of the action.

Allie went to the door and opened it for the two black men standing outside. She spoke with them for a moment offering her hand and then invited them into the room.

"Jake you already know Raj from earlier and this is Trip." I rose and offered my hand to Trip. "It's good of you to come by to take part in our little film."

Trip looked at me like I was utterly crazy saying "I'm not sure that I really believe my man Raj. Is this really on the up and up? Raj says that you want to film some black guy using this lovely white lady. You must be crazy man. I ain't never fucked no white chick and sure not one as prime as this one. Why? What's the catch? I mean I hear the stories man. About how the white woman she wants some black meat but I don't believe that shit. Why in the hell would she want some black dick?"

I smiled because I had set the camera on a tripod far enough away that the wide angle lens and microphone were recording this whole conversation and all four of us would be in the frame. "Trip you don't have to take my word for it. Just look at my wife and tell me what you think."

Trip did as I suggested and looked Allie up and down from the skimpy top that barely covered her ample breasts to the short skirt that was constantly flirting with the bottom of her ass. As his eyes traveled back up to her face Allie gave him a big smile and then glanced down at the bulge in his crotch that was already registering his interest. "Well she sho looks choice and I know she heard what I done said and I have to admit that smile sho says that she done want some black meat and I can supply that. I just don't get it man. What's wrong wit chu?"

"I'm not sure that there is anything wrong with either of us. We have a healthy sex life on our own but we both seem to have other interests. For myself I have always been aroused when I think about sharing my wife with other men. Why remains the unanswered question. Am I somewhat masochistic and enjoy inflicting emotional pain on myself by sharing my wife? Am I a closet racist that enjoys seeing my wife degraded by having sex with a black man? Neither Allie nor I have the answers but we certainly have questions. The one that is on the table now is do you want to have sex with my lovely wife, which you certainly can do, as long as you are capable of performing with me and the camera in the room?"

"'Scuse me? What chu say'n? You say'n that I can't perform? I'll fuck this here white lady of yours like she nevah been fucked before."

By this time Raj had moved towards the door preparing to leave having fulfilled his part of our arrangement.

Deciding to end the talk Allie did as she so often does and took matters in hand so to speak. She turned to face Trip and tilted her head up towards him while placing her hand between his legs and beginning to rub his already hardened cock. Recognizing an invitation when he saw one Trip lowered his mouth to Allie's soft pink lips. He crushed their mouths together and you could see their tongues battling with each other.

As usual, the thrill of watching my wife kissing and fondling a black man surged straight to my groin causing my cock to respond. Before either Allie or I realized what was going on Raj had returned to Allie's other side and was reaching around her cupping her breasts. I expected Allie to stop immediately but instead I was surprised when I heard a moan escape her lips and watched as both men thrust a hand between her legs to play with my wife's naked pussy.

After a few moments she turned to Raj and began kissing him just as wantonly as she had been kissing Trip moments before. While I could not see what was actually happening between her legs it was clear by the sounds Allie was making that she was enjoying whatever they were doing.

While Allie had been kissing Raj I had moved in with the second camera to get a close up of them kissing. It was a tremendous turn on for me to watch as Raj thrust his tongue between my wife's lips dominating her.

While I had been focused on the violent tongue action Trip had taken a moment to free his big black cock from his pants. As I moved back I now noticed that Allie had one small soft white hand wrapped around Trip's large black shaft and was lovingly stroking it. Trip's cock was probably seven inches long but not very thick so Allie was able to get her hand around it comfortably. I took a moment to zoom in closely and focus on my wife's hand lovingly stroking back and forth on that dark black weapon.

When I zoomed back out I noticed that Allie had turned and was kissing Trip once again. Meanwhile Raj's hands had been busy with my wife's breasts. He had taken her top and bunched it between her breasts and pulled it down until the cloth ran under her breasts totally exposing them in a very enticing manner. Now I zoomed in to get a close up of his black hands fondling her breasts and pinching the nipples until they hardened. Seeing the contrast of those black hands on the soft white flesh of my wife's tits was so exciting that I felt my own cock harden even more.

Turning again to Raj Allie began to use both of her hands to release his cock from his pants so that she could enjoy two cocks at once. Finally successful at releasing his cock my wife turned to look straight at me and my camera. She stood proudly between these two black men and held a black cock in each hand for me to see. Raj had his hand between her legs working her pussy from in front and it was clear that Trip was doing the same from behind. Each of the men was busily fondling her exposed breasts at the same time. While I watched as Allie closed her eyes and threw her head back rotating her hips to try to get even more from the fingers that must be thrusting deeply into her pussy.

As Allie's husband I easily recognized the indications of her oncoming orgasm. Allie was not one of those women that ejaculated a lot of liquid but she was capable of multiple orgasms and she was well on her way to her first one now. As I paned downward you could see that her skirt was bunched at her waist and her pussy could be seen intermittently as the two men worked their fingers in and out as deeply as possible. Both men were doing everything that they could to be the one that pushed her over the edge. Panning upward I zoomed in slightly to frame her tits where Raj was busily sucking on a nipple. Not to be outdone, Trip was mauling the other breast squeezing and pinching the nipple.

Just as I panned upwards farther and focused on her face I was in time to see her big blue eyes roll up in her head. She threw her head back and let out a long low moan as she thrust her breasts and hips forward trying to gain as much from the moment as possible.

While Allie stood panting, trying to catch her breath, Trip stepped away and removed the rest of his clothes. Meanwhile Raj took advantage of having all of my wife's body to himself. While he continued to finger fuck her pussy and squeeze and maul one breast he fastened his lips on the other breast sucking greedily on the nipple. For her part, Allie, having been deprived of one cock was using both hands to stroke the one she had at her disposal.

Moments later Trip returned to the fray and Raj slipped away to undress himself. While he was undressing I focused on Trip who was once again kissing my wife, fondling her breasts and finger fucking her.

When both men had returned and she had a cock in each hand she sat on the edge of the bed between the two men and turned to Raj and closed her lips around his cock. As she moved her lips up and down on the dark shaft she continued bestowing her lavish attention on the other cock with her hand. Over the next few minutes she moved back and forth from one cock to the other.

As I moved in to get a close up of her sucking Raj's cock she sensed my approach and opened her eyes and looked directly into the camera as I filmed her pink lips tightly wrapped around Raj's black sausage. At one point she pulled back all the way. Then she used the tip of her tongue to tease the tip of his cock before engulfing it in her mouth once again. All the time I was filming she kept her eyes open and stared into the camera lens as she worked the shaft.

After a few moments she turned to Trip's cock and took it between her sweet soft lips. Then she did something that I had never seen her do before. She moved down on Trip's long skinny shaft until her nose was firmly pressed against his groin. She glanced over at the camera once again as she slowly pulled back exposing all seven inches of the cock that had, moments ago, been buried all the way down her throat. She continued to move back and forth a few more times taking the full length down her throat each time. I was amazed and somewhat stunned since Allie had never done this before. She only did it for a few moments before she had to stop because the sounds Trip was making clearly indicated that he was losing his control.

When Allie finally removed her lips from Trip's cock he could hardly stand. While he was regaining his equilibrium Allie sat down on the edge of the bed and scooted backwards into the center of the bed. As everyone in the room watched she leaned back on her elbows, lifted her knees slightly and spread her legs. As she did so I took the opportunity to get a good close up of her pussy. Her pussy lips were mostly concealed and her shaved pussy resembled that of a young girl.

Raj was the first to recognize the invitation for what it was and he gently but forcefully moved Trip aside and dove between her widespread legs. I was pleased to get a close up of him as he greedily licked her pussy from top to bottom and tried to fuck my wife with his tongue. After a few moments he fastened his lips on Allie's clit and gave his full attention to sucking and worrying the nub unmercifully.

The response from Allie was immediate as she let out a loud moan and began to mover her hips upward trying to increase contact with Raj's active lips. The moan caused Trip to realize that he did not have to just watch and he quickly moved onto the bed shoving his cock into Allis's face. I had started to pan upward from her pussy toward her head and I was in a perfect position to get a close up as she willingly parted her lips and gave his cock access to her warm moist mouth.

While I had been concentrating on the lovely image of Trip's black cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth I hadn't noticed the bed juggling. When I finally turned to see what was happening I saw that Raj had stopped eating Allie's pussy and was now moving between her legs so he could fuck her.

I did not want to miss any of the ensuing action so I repositioned myself so that I could clearly see between Allie's wide spread legs. As I focused the camera it became clear that Raj was having trouble getting his act together. I suppose he was just excited at the prospect of fucking my lovely blond wife. He seemed to be having trouble getting lined up. Without even thinking I held the camera with one hand so I could continue to record the action and reached out with the other hand to take hold of Raj's black rod.

When I first grabbed his dick he jumped and began to pull back until I told him to hold still. When he stopped moving around I placed the head of his shaft between the lips of my wife's pussy. When he felt that he pushed forward a little and I continued to hold his cock as it slipped a few inches into her pussy. He pulled back and then moved forward a few more inches. As his cock became covered with my wife's juices he was able to slip his shaft even deeper into Allie's warm vagina. The next time that he pushed forward at least four inches entered her and I let go. He pulled back one more time and when he pushed forward all seven inches of hard black meat disappeared into the pink sheath of my wife's pussy. I watched with rapt attention as that long black tool moved back and forth in the sheath of my wife's pussy like a piston.

I pulled the camera back to take in the whole scene. My fair skinned blond wife was bouncing around on the bed as she was penetrated at both ends by stiff dark meat. Raj was slamming into her mound with each thrust and Allie would moan every time that shaft buried itself in her body. Trip was busy at the other end thrusting his cock down my wife's throat until his groin was pressed against her nose and chin. I marveled that she could make any sound at all with that shaft forced down her throat that way.

I stood back and enjoyed the scene for several minutes filled with love and admiration for my beautiful and totally erotic wife. Raj and Trip changed places a number of times over the next several minutes. It did not seem like Allie cared which cock was in her as long as someone was working her pussy.

Raj stopped fucking her mouth a few moments before Trip pulled himself out of her pussy and simply rolled over on his side. It seemed for a moment that everyone was going to take a break but Raj decided that he wanted to keep going. He laid down on his back with his feet to the camera and his dick standing up like a flagpole. Once he was comfortable he looked over at Allie and pointed his finger at her and then at his dick.

Now I'm honestly not sure if he wanted her to suck it or ride it but my wife made up her mind what she was going to do and it came as a surprise to Raj, Trip and I when she straddled his hips facing me filming at his feet. As if that wasn't enough I was surprised when I zoomed in to see that she had placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her puckered pink anus. To my knowledge my wife had never been fucked in the ass and I was a little bit disappointed that she had chosen to give this privilege to a black stranger.

She managed to rub the head of his cock in some of her pussy juice to provide some lubrication. With that accomplished she began to lower herself onto his shaft. There was a little jolt when the head passed the entrance to her anus and she let out a little yelp. It was at this point that I zoomed out and you could clearly see the smile on her face as she slowly impaled her lovely round white ass on that hard black pole.

Finally she reached full penetration and she simply stopped and rested there for a moment as her anus became accustomed to being stretched. Then she began to move up and down alternately rising up to slide his cock out of her ass and then dropping back down to impale herself yet again. The look on her face told the whole story. She was looking straight at me and into the camera with a slight smile of satisfaction.

Then she surprised me yet again. With her soft ass pressed tightly against Raj's groin a coquettish look came over her and she crooked her finger at Trip and then pointed to her available pussy. I was astonished. My wife had never given any indication that she was open to anal sex much less having her lovely body double penetrated and by two blacks at that.

Trip was not one to pass up an opportunity such as this and he quickly moved between her legs. As he seemed about to penetrate her he paused and looked at me and said "You do it".

"Do what?'

"I saw you put Raj's cock in her pussy earlier. I want you to take hold of my cock and to put it into your wife's pussy. Oh, and make sure that you get it on the video so that later you will know that it was you that placed a black man's cock into your lovely white wife's pussy."

So that's exactly what I did. I made sure that the video showed my hand as I took hold of Trip's cock and then placed the head between the lips of Allie's pussy and continued to guide as he slowly buried his shaft in her cunt.

Then I backed off to film the whole scene making sure to include the ecstatic expression on my wife's face as she felt herself buffeted between those two black cocks. They both continued to pound into my wife's vulnerable body for several minutes before I noticed a change in the tempo.

Trip had picked up speed and his cock was a blur as it rammed in and out of Allie's pussy. I was just about to remind Trip to be sure to pull out before he ejaculated when he slammed into her and held his cock thrust deeply into my wife's pussy and I watched his balls spasm pumping his cum into my wife. A moment later he pulled out and slammed his cock deep into her pussy again pumping more sperm into Allie.

12