All Comments on 'Why? – Allie and Jake Out of Town'

by Writer6324

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Great Day in Loving Wives

A fun story definitely worth the time to read it. I had to give this a Five Star rating. Too bad it won't keep the sewer scumbag trolls from reading these and jerking off then making their pathetic dumbass comments....."Cuck shit"...."There's a black man in the story it must be racist"....."Willing cuck garbage"

Thank you author for taking the time to write this and please know that most normal people understand that this category is supposed to be about wives getting strange dick. It's just the losers who don't understand how to simply move on and read something else.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Makes me want to be Allie, a “4” for this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interracial fantasy,

It is mine, and hubby' s, to get me hooked up with a black guy for sex.

I love reading your story, big turn on, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was a great story till he went QUEER and I ended it, and jumped to the rating: 3 *

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great day

Anonymous Great Day. The white wimp in this story is a classic cuck, with a wife who is a whore. The black dildo is a big man who dominates the weak white people. If this isn't racist trope, nothing is. The whole point of the story is to push an ir story, meaning that it does not belong in LW, it belongs in ir. If disliking everything about this story makes me been a sewer rat troll, then I'll own it, because you make very clear that the author knew who his audience was.

Writer6324Writer6324over 3 years agoAuthor
For the record:

If I put it in LW it was by accident. I believe that I flagged it for IR and the reviewer changed it but either way it does not belong in LW. I have requested that it be changed but there appears to be nothing more that I can do about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVE IT, been there and done it myself

We started the same way, I would watch and video Anita sucking and fucking black men. One night I ended up beside her sucking on a black cock with her. A few weeks later I sucked one myself while she watched. Months after that I took one in my ass the 1st time. A bit over a year after I 1st sucked a cock I was laying in bed beside her holding her hand dressed in a short skirt, heels, wig, etc.....as we were both being gangbanged by black men. She had some female issues and is not as much into it as she was 5 years ago but I am more into it than ever. I dress up like a cheap bar slut and meet black men for them to use me as often as I can.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Not sure how you could take such a hot energy charged tooic and make it feel….boring

blackice51blackice51about 1 year ago

This story belongs in gay category!!! Sickening white gay man using his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous